Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Am I pregnant? Or not?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I pregnant? Or not?

My boyfriend I had have had sex 3 times since my last period, which was from May 16-May20th. I am 4 days late this month. I was supposed to get my period on June 13th. I have been early and late on my periods before. A couple of months ago, my period was 3 days early. Last month, my period was a day early. However, this month, even though it's only been 4 days late, I'm worried.

The first time we had sex after my last period was unprotected. He had peed before having sex with me, so there was no sperm lingering in his precum. He ejaculated on my hands, so there was no way that sperm ever got inside me.

The second time, we used a condom. He pulled out with the condom, and the condom was not broken. Sperm never got inside me.

The last time, we had unprotected sex again. He didn't have sperm in his precum, and he pulled out on time. It was a good 3-5 seconds after he pulled out and came outside. There was no sperm inside me.

Even though it might not make a difference, I always pee and wash myself out after my boyfriend and I have sex.

These three times we had sex were nowhere near my ovulation day or close to it. We had sex either 7-8 days before or after.

So do you think I am pregnant, or is my period just late this month?
I don't know who told the pull out method works for preventing pregnancy but it does'nt. It's true that it can make it harder to get pregnant but it can still happen. If you're going to have sex and don't want an unexpected pregnancy you have to use a condom every single time or get on some kind of birth control. If you're late you can go ahead and test right now with first morning urine.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank