Am I pregnant or is this a new type of anxiety for me!!?
So here is the situation:
My bf and I fooled around two months ago we didn't have sex but he ejaculated on my tummy and a drip got on and near my vulva....since then I have been terrified of being pregnant and I have anxiety problems so I have been nauseous for the past two months....I also have had two periods since we fooled around and we haven't fooled around since. The periods were five days rather than seven but I still had heavy bleeding tmi sorry. Also that would make me around 9 weeks pregnant and I think i can feel my uterus getting bigger and tighter. Could I just be psyching myself out to feel bigger in my lower abdomen?

I would think its a stomach bug however it's been here for two months making me worry and it's only in my lower abdomen and pelvic region making me freak out cuz I think it's my uterus growing or something

I can't take a test I am on an internship in Smalltown Alaska where everything literally has to be brought in on a barge so it is way too expensive...

A detailed answer or personal example is much appreciated!! Im freaking out!
Am I pregnant or crazy from anxiety!?

My second period was almost a week late but that could be from stress.
no you are not pregnant, you've had two periods. And the semen can't swim from your vulva to your vagina it is impossible so don't worry you're fine.
it is your axienty playing with your mind. Your mind can make you think your pregnant when you're not