Am I pregnant or not
Oka so my last period was on July 21st I had really light spotting on the 11th and felt nauseous tired and been having cravings I took one HPT 8/18/17 very faint positive then one on 8/21/17 very faint positive again I went to the er on 8/22/17 to get it confirmed it was negative but I was also drinking lots and lots of water before going.8/23/15/17 I had a little bit of red blood it stopped after 2 hours then now I'm spotting light brown blood with light cramps that come and go what should I do
Any faint positive result on a pregnancy test should be considered positive, indicating pregnancy, but maybe you could do a blood test to confirm. I hear they are extremely accurate.
I went to the hospital and they said it was negative on 8/22/17 but I think they just did urine and I drunk alot of water before going