Am I pregnant? (what are my chances?)
had sex with my husband on the 13th day of my 26 day cycle (June 1st). Since I haven't received any of my regular period symptoms (sore breasts, cramps) which I normally receive the week before my period. It's currently the day I'm projected to have my period and still nothing. I've heard that changes in routine or nutrition can lead to late periods or odd cycles and recently I've been under a bit more stress than usual and I've start college courses once again.

​We used the pull out method effectively but even so I wonder if a small amount of semen may have slipped in through his pre-ejaculate.

​What do you think the likelihood of me being pregnant is?

EDIT: My period is now, one day late, but last night I experienced some tenderness in my breasts and today I am experiencing some fatigue.
sorry, it was the 14th day (June 1st) not the 13th.
You should wait a few more days then take a test. Or if you really want to find out now, take one know but buy a few more just in case. I had sex 3 days before I was supposed to be fertile, and neither of us orgasmed. The pre-semem stayed and now I'm 6 weeks pregnant. Girl anything can happen lol
Thank you!

It's just the suspense is killing me and the consistent sign of slight symptoms but no period is starting to annoy me. I just want to know what my chances are more than anything.