Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Am I pregnant
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I pregnant

Ok I know I should relax and all but my cycle is 2 days late and I don't even have any symptoms that it's trying to come on I usually have sore breasts and mild cramps before it comes on but I feel great I've been taking fertibella I hope it has worked. Has anyone had the same thing happen to them and they ended up being pregnant?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi, i was two days late as well i was due to have a peiod on the 8th may nothing have came  so this morning after my night shift i decided to hold my wee in for 6 hrs and do a test it came back positive. I have had no symptoms that i was pregnant only slight cramp pains in my belly like i was going to have a period but in myself i dont feel much different, so i would say there is a good possibility you could be pregnant xx
Blank
1616538_tn?1304710884
Yes thank you so much I think I really could be and I hope I am! Crossing my fingers :-)
Blank
Hi! I am also wondering if it's possible to be pregnant without any symptom really. I am only a day past my period but I feel good. No pms at all which is so odd! My hubby and I are also TTC so maybe its just wishful thinking lol. All i feel is a wetness down there, sorry if thats TMI lol. Let me know how it turns out for you! I am waiting a week before i take a HPT cuz those things are xpensiv!!
Blank
Let me know how you get on them fingers crossed for u as well ;-)
Blank
yes i would say its most possible without any symptoms, even thou i now know im pregnant cos the test said i still cant quite believe it because i just feel myself only thing im gettin is niggly little pains in bottom of belly and they dont happen alot, as for all the rest of the symptoms i dont have them. That sounded just like how i was feeling a few times i went to toilet and checked because thought i had started my period but i didnt. Let me know how u get on with yr hpt
Blank
1616538_tn?1304710884
I have a doctors apointment tomorrow so i'll know for sure if I am but I have been having faint positive test.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...