Am I pregnant???
Hi...I'm not sure if I am pregnant but I am 3 days late and I usually have my period on time every month...on the day I was supposed to start I had a very tiny spot of light blood and today I'm having unusual cramping for me its in my bottom and left side only it comes and goes...when sh
ould I take a pregnancy test???
As you're 3 days late a test should work now with the first urine of the day. Saying that I was 10 days late before I got my positive. If negative try again in a week. Good luck x
You can try now.  I have a hard time getting mine to show up at first but if I use one of the first response early tests that are suppose to be for before your period they usually work for me a day or two after my period.  Are you ttc?  My period is always on time except when I am ttc..then it seems to come late sometimes..I think it is because I am so anxious waiting to see if it comes.  Good luck!