Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Am I pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I pregnant?

I've been on birth control for over a year now and my period is very regular. I usually never miss a pill until about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so the next day I took the missed pill and the pill of that day like you're supposed to. The last time I had my period was around the 17th of January. It only lasted 4 days. It usually lasts about 5 or 6 days. I had sex around the 25th or 26th. Not 100% sure of the date. I'm not due for my period for another day or 2, but the past week I have had some light pink/brown bleeding and light cramping. I thought my period was coming. But it has been very light. Not enough to use a tampon or anything. I see it most of the time whenever I wipe. Friday evening I got very nauseous and threw up. I hardly ever throw up! I have been very queasy and tired since then and today I have been extremely moody. I never had any sort of bleeding with my first pregnancy, so I'm not sure what's going on. I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was negative.
anyone?
you could just be starting your period early. Wait and see if you start then start worrying.  In my experience I was on bc and I used to get excited when I used to spot (omg am I pregnant) only to start later the next day or not have one the next day but start that next evening. Don't get your hopes up.
Well I never ever spot, never get my period early. I shouldn't be lightly bleeding for a week. That's not normal for me at all. I should be getting my period today and there's nothing. My period is like clock work for me.
Your doctor will tell you to wait at least a week to test. And sometimes periods can be wonky. But good luck.
Yes I know. I actually have an appt. tomorrow. Thanks