Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Am I pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I pregnant?

I am  20 years old and have been having major cramps I'm my lower abdomen and sometimes sharp pains on the  right side, today I almost vomitted after eating a chicken sandwhich from sonic, I have been havingb a lot of weird dreams, which is rare becaue even if I do dream I never remember them anyway. A few days ago my left eyebrow was twitching for four days (don't know if that's related or not) I'm always tired and I have been taking my thyroid pill. And for a week I have been smelling a gross smell coming from my lower regins but it doesn't smell or itch like a yeastg infection, plus a lot of white creamy or clean discharge. Also I did have unprotected sex the day my period ended which was feb 26, and also on feb 19 & 12. But he didn't ejaculate inside me. Also my knees and hips and lower back hurt even more than they already did. So the question is; could I possibly be pregnant? having major cramps I'm my lower abdomen and sometimes sharp pains on the  right side, today I almost vomitted after eating a chicken sandwhich from sonic, I have been havingb a lot of weird dreams, which is rare becaue even if I do dream I never remember them anyway. A few days ago my left eyebrow was twitching for four days (don't know if that's related or not) I'm always tired and I have been taking my thyroid pill. And for a week I have been smelling a gross smell coming from my lower regins but it doesn't smell or itch like a yeast infection, plus a lot of white creamy or clean discharge. Also I did have unprotected sex the day my period ended which was feb 26, and also on feb 19 & 12. But he didn't ejaculate inside me. Also my knees and hips and lower back hurt even more than they already did. So the question is; could I possibly be pregnant?
Go to the dr. Could be an std. Stds can give you cramps in that area believe it or not. But not saying that's your case. You could be preg. Have you taken a test? And do you know when you ovulate? And I want to add that it's possible for us women to over think being pregnant and then have similar symptoms. Correct me if in wrong. But again,  not saying that's your case. GL hun!