Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Am I pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I pregnant?

I am supposed to start my period on Thursday.  When can I take a pregnancy test?
It depends on you. I took a test this past Wed May 8th my period isn't due until May 13 and it was positive. I took another today May 10 and it was positive. I used first response
i was due on the 10th. I did a preg test on the 9th it was negative. I'm gonna do another test again in a couple of days if my period still does not show up. I used the digital first response. a tad expensive but it shows clear results.. my eyes are really bad and I did not want to misread the result.