Am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex 6 days ago. Than I had unprotected sex again 2 days later, and than again 2 days after that. The last time I had sex. I had been having unbelievable cramps. When I wiped their was pinkish blood on the toilet paper. I don't start my period till the end of the month. I have to pee every 5 seconds and I'm constantly hungry. But I'm not sure if you can see signs of pregnancy this early. I woke up a couple nights ago with terrible cramps also at 2:50 am. And had to pee and than I was really hungry. I just don't know what is going on with my body. Can anyone help me out who had the same symptoms?
Any time you've had unprotected sex,, you've risked pregnancy.  It would be really quite soon, though, to be having pregnancy symptoms.  The pink spotting could be implantation but not all that many women really get that.  I'd see if your period shows and if it is late, obviously, take a test.  If you aren't trying to get pregnant, buy some condoms or take the pill.  good luck hon