Am I pregnant
Hello how does this work?
Hi, how does what work? have you missed your period or had a positive pregnancy test?
This forum, this is my first time writing. I am worried I may be pregnant but seeking advice and opinions
The day of my last period was the 27/08, I had sex early hours on 07/09 without protection. He finished inside.
I have been over heating the past 3 days, bloated and the odd sickly feeling.
Today feels like slight cramping but not sure if it could be trapped wind and my stomach has been sore for days.
My period is due in 8 days.
Could I be pregnant?

I have been pregnant before, I miscarried at 10 weeks. I didn't experience any of this, only a missed period to know I was pregnant.
Thanks for the additional info. Unfortunately, pregnancy symptoms sometimes are very common with gastric issues/PMS etc. as well, so we can't ever guess a [pregnancy based on those.

Going by the dates you provide, you had unprotected sex on Day 12 of your menstrual cycle (if 27/8 was day 1). That would be very, very close to your fertile days hence a pregnancy is possible. Only a home pregnancy test can tell for sure. Please do a test a few days after you miss your period.

Also, your vague "symptoms" so soon don't necessarily indicate a pregnancy or implantation (if that's what you mean).
Thank you for replying.

My period is due in 4/5 days, I am still burning up occasionally, my mouth is so dry I have cut either side of my lip, mood swings and just an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

I went to the doctors yesterday, I didn't say I thought I could be pregnant as I was 5/6 days away from my period so thought it was too early. They tested anyway amongst other things, it was negative and no reason as to why I am feeling like this. I told them I wasn't due for another 6 days but didn't seem overly bothered as they just wanted to rule it out.
Temperature was 37.3

Could I still be pregnant? I have a strong feeling I am.