Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Am I stress out or pregnant

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I stress out or pregnant

I'm 27 years old and my husband and I are TTC I have a period tracker to see when the big O is here. My period is always normal for the last 14 years it last 5-7 days change pad every 2hours or so. Now I'm suppose to get my period on the 12th of June but when the 10th came along I have light red spotting the first day was only when I wipe then I'll see blood so the next day I was bleeding a little more but it was only the half top of the pad. Later on that night I need to go pee and right before I sat I had my pant down this brown color of blood with little clots came down I got scared and called my husband to come see it and he said wow that looks like stool color blood and that was it so I told my husband it this still continue pass the 12th then that's my period so the next day came along the 12th and it was gone completely. Then three days later I had very little pink spotting when I wipe again for 10 mins and then that was gone so between all on that time I told total of 7 hpts and all came out to be negative, I had breast soreness always sleep throwing up all day so now I'm 6days late I would be 5wk if I'm pregnant I went to take a blood test and that came negative also so I called my dr and she said sometime even if your early even blood test won't pick it up! So now I don't know what to think because can I be 5wk and still not be a positive test? How longer do I have to wait? For how many time I stress out that will only get me to one day late but never like this I have had my period on time.
It's true that blood tests don't pick things up immediately, but they should pick things up by 5 weeks. Based on the tests you've had I would think you just had an unusual period.  However, you might take a test again in a week just to see.  Good luck!