Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Am i pregnant is it still tok soon to know for sure

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Im 17 years old i had un protected sex sex and he came in me on new years eve and new uears day my first day of my last cycle was on christmas i am now 9 days late ever since the other day i have been smellimg burning wires and getting sick but cant seem to find them i took 4 test 3 $1 and one digital the three $1 ones had tboth lines but on all of them the second line was faint and the clear blue digital one said not pregnant ... Is it still to early to know for sure
You're 9 days late so it should be showing up on a pregnancy test. I've heard people say the $1 ones do work and others say they don't. Can you get in to see your Dr? They can do a blood test to find out if you are or are'nt.
Yes i can get in to see him but not til the 15 th of febuary he said that he is all packed