Am i pregnant
Hi im not sure if i am pregnant! i am showing all the signs but ive done tests and they have all been negative??
when was your period due?
Thats the problem i dont get periods as im on a pill that stops them!
even if your on the pill your supoose to always have a period.....unless you skip them which isnt healthy at all your meant to get a period.....what smptoms do you have? and if your on the pilll your mostly likely not....only way is youll have to go get a blood test done....
That is not true...if you are on the pill, sometimes you may not get a period. I was on the pill for 8 years and never got a period. It does that to some people, my gyno says its perfectly normal. I am now 11w pregnant so its proof.
If you are having symptoms, since it is possible to get pregnant on the pill, only way to know for sure is to test again in a week or so. If that shows negative again, I would call your doc. Good luck!
hi. no im on a pill that stops them as i get really bad periods so they said its safe to carryon taking it! i have lots of dizziness spells,very sore and bigger breasts, was getting nausea for a wk and constantly bloated. ive had discharge too and maybe some cravings! ive taken about 5 tests but all say negative??
How long have you been on it?
about 4 yrs
Am hvng yr same problm...bt i had regular periods. :-(
I would call your doc then. I was thinking if you just started taking it maybe it was your body adjusting. Good luck :)
I was on cerazette which is a pill that stops the periods, purely because i couldnt be bothered with periods n i got pregnant on it! I just assumed my symptoms (tierdness, growing and tender breasts, dizziness, foods tasting funny, feeling sick and moodiness) were down to the pill and my lifestyle.... turned out i was 19w pregnant! Im now 26w + 3 and still trying to get it sink in lol
im on cerazette too emma and i have all the same symptons but i dont get it coz i was with my ex for 3 yrs and we stopped using condoms and i never fell pregnant but i have a nice round belly which tells me different right now :( i went to docs and they told me to do a urine sample which isnt gunna be any different then the tests ive done and the hospital lab lost my sample so im still none the wiser! i dont know what else i can do??