Am i pregnant???
I'm going to start off with the things that I've been feeling and then tell you what I did.
I am one week after intercourse and about 4 days before my period. I had sex with around 1 minute of actual penetration ( if it's even called help) using condomn around my ovulation. Also, he didn't come while he was inside me. I've been feeling light nausea, breat pain, light cramps and gas for the past days, I feel quite heavy around my uterus/tummy are but didn't put on any weight and in the past two days I've had an uncomfortable weird feelling in my belly buttom, like streching. However, I've read that that type of sensation only appears in the later trimesters of a pregnancy, so it could be all (and I hope) in my head. I really need an opinion, so please take a few minutes to give me your honest opinion
You’re probably not pregnant because you used a condom and he pulled out, don’t stress it’ll only make your period late you’re fine!