Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Annoyed

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Annoyed

I like this website but sometimes the people annoy me when they say things like "you had a neg and got a period so your not pregnant" My mum had what she thought was a period the whole 9 months she was pregnant with me and didnt find out she was pregant with me until she was 6 months gone. That bleeding that she had is called breakthrough bleeding. Not every female tests positive even with bloods, I have read in other forums and some of them have said they were made to feel crazy and stupid at the doc because they kept on getting neg results when infact they were pregnant all along and never got a positive till they were 3 or 4 months gone 1 lady said she tested neg the whole 9 months. so just keep that in mind when you give advice to ppl cause it could be the wrong advice we know out bodies and know something isnt right. if you feel you are pregnant and get a neg and still no period or a light period maybe ask for an ultrasound to rule it out.