Bleeding in 5th week of expected pregnancy

Im 5 weeks into an expected pregnancy. I was on progesterone pills from a day after ovulation till fourteen days which was yesterday morning and last night I noticed slight bleeding. It  hardly bled all  night but im bleeding today which is not as little as spotting but not as much as a normal period. I have also been cramping in the the previous week and cramps were more just before i began the discharge.

Doc says we cant confirm pregnancy at the moment since I was on those pills. Will have to wait a few days..

So is this bleeding okay or should I be concerned? Or am I pregnant at all??
Sometimes bleeding is ok and sometimes not.Though many woman experience bleeding in early pregnancy.It seems you have not even checked for HPT yet.Do HPT first of all with first morning urine it will give you whether you are pregnant or not.HPT detects HCG in your urine not preogestrone.In case you find it positive then you can askyour doc to go for Beta HCG blood test and a repeat of this test after2-3 days to see whether your HCG levels are doubling or not.In a viable pregnancy HCG levels double every 2-3 days.