Broken condom, possible pregnancy and PCOS. Advice please???
I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2007 due to having an absent period for 5 months and gaining 20 pounds. Over the years my cycles have been wacky but for about the last year or 2 my cycles have straightened out and I have a 33 day cycle. My last period was on November 4th. I had sex throughout the month of November BUT it was protected with a condom.

On the 25th of November the condom busted completely through. We didn't realize it had busted until we were finished. My next period is due on the 7th of December. What are my chances of being pregnant? Thanks.
The odds for the average couple TTC are around 20% any given month, so yours would be close to around there if not lower.
My period started yesterday even though I wasn't due until the 7th so I guess I have my answer. Thanks for commenting.