Brown spotting and light bleeding not sure if it is my period or am I pregnant
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23.  on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start out with a brown discharge.  But the that discharge is still here.  When I wipe after going to bathroom sometimes the discharge is light on toilet tissue and sometimes I will get very light blood.  I still have this discharge and I know if it was to be my period it should be over by now.  Could I be pregnant.  I took a pregnancy test last Monday and it came back negative but I don't have no signs of being pregnant either.  Should I want til it stops and hope for a period next month, take a pregnancy test, or go to the doctor.  This has never happened before.  I don't know what this is.  Hope someone can tell me.
Ok so I have always been the type to not get my period regularly but never really experienced spotting of any sort but the other day about 5 days ago i would have a brownish discharge everytime i would go to the bathroom and then out of nowhere it just stopped.  What can that be?
I am trying to find any information possible on what is going on with me.  I got my period the 27th of August and it lasted for 8 days.  My husband and I have been trying to have a baby and I have been off of BC since December.  Well, on September the 13th I started to spot.  I was getting my period again so I thought except that it was a very mild one for me.  I was only using one pad a day (normally 4 or so regulary).  Now it is the 15th and I am peetering out, but find this strange, because I just had my period.  I have taken a HPT but both were negative.  Any ideas???  I could very well be pregnant, but it seemd odd that I would have a very mild period with pretty good cramps so soon after my period.  
ive actually had the same problem.  on the 16th of sept. i started the brown discharge everytime i went to the bathroom.  so i started using a pad, and every once and a while the brown stuff would get on the pad.  i saw blood like twice, and it was so light... lighter than what youd get for a paper cut.  i just finished and am not sure what to do either.  my husband and i are trying to have a baby, and i dont want this to be playing with my mind... expecting what isnt there.  ya know?
on the 26 August I have seen my last period and on the 7th September had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend with protection and today is the 25 of September but still i have not seen no sign of period and it was due on the 23 could you please tell me if i am pregnant?
Hi I am 24,I personally think this is all happening because all of us are trying to get pregnant.You have to relax and DO NOT STRESS OUT! The less you think about it you have better esults.
This might help you a bit, these are some pregnancy symptoms.

Implantation Bleeding:

Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping.

Other Explanations: Actual menstruation, altered menstruation, changes in birth control pill, infection, or abrasion from intercourse.
Delay/Difference in Menstruation:

A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.

Other Explanations: Excessive weight gain/loss, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, stress, ceasing to take the birth control pill, or breast-feeding.
Swollen/Tender Breasts:

Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.

Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, impending menstruation (PMS) can also cause your breasts to be swollen or tender.
Fatigue/Tiredness:

Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception.

Other Explanations: Stress, exhaustion, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses can also leave you feeling tired or fatigued.
Nausea/Morning Sickness:

This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Food poisoning, stress, or other stomach disorders can also cause you to feel queasy.
Backaches:

Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Impending menstruation, stress, other back problems, and physical or mental strains.
Headaches:

The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the source of frequent or chronic headaches.
Frequent Urination:

Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom.

Other Explanations: Urinary tract infection, diabetes, increasing liquid intake, or taking excessive diuretics.
Darkening of Areolas:

If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker.

Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance unrelated to pregnancy or may be a leftover effect from a previous pregnancy.
Food Cravings:

While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy.

Other Explanations: Poor diet, lack of a certain nutrient, stress, depression, or impending menstruation.
  My fiance and i have been trying to concieve, i got my period on sept 2, and was over on the 8th.  We tried on the 16th to concieve, and because of the line of work that i do, i had my doctor order a blood test on the 25th, which came back negative. Now today is the 3rd of october.  On the 1st of october i wook up out of a dead sleep and ran to the bathroom, but most of it was already running out while i was trying to get there.  When I was done going to the bathroom, i had the worst feeling in my lower abdominal area, almost like i was having a strong intense orgasm.  Throughout the day, i made atleast 30 trips to the bathroom, but only a little bit coming out at a time, it has continued on to today,  I noticed that when i go to the bathroom and wipe, that there is a little discoloration to the paper, so i decided to wear a slim tampon and there is only the light brown spotting, and a little little bit of blood as if u got a cut on your finger.  I decided not to wear the tampon and see what happens.  Can someone please give me some advice, is there a chance that i could be pregnant
My period came on as scheduled on Friday. It was normal on Friday and Saturday, but Sunday through Wednesday it's very spotty. There was not enough to fill a pantiliner in one day. I have very light cramping throughout the day and a feeling of a little pressure in my lower abdomen. Took a hpt on Wednesday and it was negative. What could it be?
i was supposed to start my period yesterday but didnt and today i have a light brownish/ light pinkish discharge but no blood, my stomach isnt cramping or anything like it normally does when i get my period, can i be pregnant?
I forget to take my birth control pills and now I have a brown discharge and when I wipe I see blood! What is wrong with me?
Being a women is such full of surprices, like every month, you just never know what is going to happen next!! Wel I too have been spotting blownish/black stuff...and i got my period early! I was suppose to get it on the 10th, and got it on the 4th. It was red blood on the 4th but then the following day i would see brownish/black when i wipe?? Did i mention that i have two uterus! yes two uterus! I found out a couple months ago, so no i know y i alway got my period twice  amonth. my husband and I really dont want to have child now, since we're newly weds, but i think i may be, and i dont know if its all mental or what?/ What do u guys think???

Minn
I started having this very light discharge 4 days before my expected period and continued the next day. some times it is very barely and some times more visable. but still very light am i pregnant????
I went to the dr. yesterday and was told I am pregnant. My my last cycle I am supposed to be 5 weeks. Last month I only had a light period for about 2 days. My breasts are really tender and My pants are tighter in the waist. I have been sticking to my diet. Is there any way I might be further along than what they thought?

I stopped taking the pill on Feb 3 as my husband and i deceided to try for a baby. My period came and during ovulation we had intercourse twice. My period was due on Friday but all i have been getting is breast tenderness and some cramps. Today is monday and still no period i noticed a couple drops of brownish pink discharge but thats it... Since it's only a short period of being off the pill is it too early to get pregnant?
my period came early and it was brown instead of red. It was also much shorter usually last 5 to 6 days only lasted 2. both days my fow was lighter decided to use pads instead of tampons and i only went through about 1 or 2 a day changing them because i didnt want to have the same one on so long not because of flow. Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex does this sound like I am pregnant Help!!!
laura
wel i'm only 14 but i came on my period 24th of march.it only lasted a dai im alwais weeks late on anywai  i did also strt the pill tht dai i did miss one 1dai so tk it the following dai alng wid my other one this week is the  week im meant to miss as prt of the routine go on for a week then miss a week.wel now im gettin dark brownylumps in mypants i dun a preg test ndit was negative.please help im rlli worried
email: GJ_101***@****
fanks-x
Ok next time you write someting down please type it properly im 19 and i can berly undrstand that, but as far as i can desifer you are on the pill are sexualy active and you are exeriencing brown spotting?

i know this may sound discusting but is the brown spotting similar to a glue type consistancy?
Hello everyone

Im 19, 20 in June, i have been on the pill since i was 15 to balance my skin then for mainly the reason its made, and for the first time i have experienced what i have read to be Brown spotting, I occasionally skip my period but no longer than 2 cyclicals and i have asked my doctor about it and he said it was fine, i have yet to see him about this problem. i was in my 2nd week of my 2nd cyclical when my discharge turned brown, I managed the problem as i have previous times, but instead of clearing up like it normally does it developed into what i could tell was a period but instead of the bright or scarlet red i normally had it was a horrid brown colouring, i take the pill and my partner wheres condoms and we always check to make sure they did'nt break so i ruled that one out.

But the part that swung me the most was that i was still taking the pill, i have since gone off it to see if it would help, and i got my normal colouring back to a degree but when i take a tampon out or i look at the pad there are mixed colours..... i have run out of ideas.

if anyone  has had something similar and actually give and explanation that would be fantastic!

I also have this problem that is driving me nuts.  I have PCOS and have a lot of weight on my frame.  I blame the hormone imbalance for the dark hair on my face and not feeling truly feminine.  Hypo-glycemia is also a big factor in menstration not doing what it is suppose to do.  Diet, exercise, R&R, and keeping your weight in check will be a huge help.  I have over 100 pounds to loose.  The last time I went to my OB GYN, he did a biopsy because of all the problems from my past.  It was normal and then gave me Prometrium to take to start my period.  That was 2 months ago and now I am back to the beginning.  I understand that other things can start abnormal bleeding, one interesting fact is that during intercourse, the "manhood" can hit bottom or the cervix that is very sensitive and can break blood vessels, not enough for Niagra falls, but like a cut that takes time clotting.  The biggest thing to know, ladies, is that your doctor will appreciate your taking time to journal what your days are like during this episode.  How much sleep did you get?  What did you eat?  Are you stressed?  Are you having an abundance of intercourse?  What color was the spotting and when?  Did you feel well?  Any unusual signs?  Your temperature?  Medications?  Etc.  You can go on from there.  Doctors can't help unless you can document the symptoms.  The good news is that Spring is here and we can get active finally.  I would love to become pregnant, but I have too many things stacked against me.  The biggest thing my doctor reassured me with, is that I am so in-tune with my body, that if something did go wrong, I would know in a heartbeat.  If your doctor is not helping you, a second and third opinion works also.  Try having your sugar tested as well as other tests that will diagnose female hormone screwups.
hi. i've been having irregular periods for 4 years after my first period. however, it finally stabilised last september but i took some pills to delay it as i was going on a holiday. since then, my cycle has been rather messed up once again.

im sexually active and my last intercourse was on the 2nd of march. however, since 20th jan, i haven had any periods. i experienced some pinkish dishcarge on the 1st march and thot my period was coming but it didnt. also, for the past 2 weeks, i've been having this brownish discharge with a bad sour smell. although it stopped today, im wondering if tt is a periods because at times, there are traces of red in it. as im worried im pregnant, i did a pregnancy test two tues before and it was negative.

im not experiencing any symptoms so far but i'm worried. can anyone help. thank you.