Brown spotting and light bleeding not sure if it is my period or am I pregnant
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23.  on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start out with a brown discharge.  But the that discharge is still here.  When I wipe after going to bathroom sometimes the discharge is light on toilet tissue and sometimes I will get very light blood.  I still have this discharge and I know if it was to be my period it should be over by now.  Could I be pregnant.  I took a pregnancy test last Monday and it came back negative but I don't have no signs of being pregnant either.  Should I want til it stops and hope for a period next month, take a pregnancy test, or go to the doctor.  This has never happened before.  I don't know what this is.  Hope someone can tell me.

This is weird, but i can def relate to your problem. I have taken a PT test and it came back negative, but my period in August was very weird and UNUSUAL for me because i' am always on time! My breast also feel very tender and at times i have to hold my left side because i feel this weird pain ............. idk if I could be pregnant or not. I don't use birth control i am 23 and have never used it and my bf and I are hoping for a baby, so im goin to wait until sept. 22 that is when im suppose to have my next period. I will let you know my results!! And you keep me up dated with your results as well!!

-
hi i gotmy period twice this month an the first time i got it i got it for 4-5 days then stoped then to days after my first period i started to spott 4 a day in a half then stoped and got my my period again what could this be???
How can you tell if its implantation bleeding? im 5 days before my period should be its light brownish color and very slight.
So i have been on my birth control for about 6 months and last wednesday i stoped my period and this morning when i woke up i found blood one my underwear it was a lot so i went to my ergent care and the doctor told my that i had break thro bleeding but now everytime i go to the restroom i have clumps of blood but im not bleeding a lot on my pad but i have a lot of blood when i wipe and i dont really know whats going on and i have a really bad head ace so if anyone can help me on whats going on thanks
Hello, everyone. I have been on birth control pills for 4 months. Last month August 16th, I had a 2 day period . I had missed pills last month every other day, but took them the next day with the regular scheduled dosage. Well it happened about 3 times. So I thought, I could get pregnant. On the first week of September I started having all these symptoms, tender breast, bloated, constipated (rare), lightheaded, nauseaus, fatigued, moody, very out of the ordinary hunger. So I said, heck yeah I am pregnant. So I was expecting my period on the 13th of September, but on the 6th I started spotting it would only show when I would wipe. It was like that for 4 days, I thought, Implantation bleeding. Know that the spotting 1 week before my period has never happened to me before. So I waited for the spotting to stop to do a HPT, it did not stop so I went ahead and it came back negative. I was disappointed. on the 11th of Sept. I started bleeding stronger but not normal, more like a orangy-reddish in color. There was no cramping, just bloated. I usually get cramps. So it went on for 3 or 4 days. Still not normal, then it was small clots(sorry if TMI, but gotta specify), I was very disappointed. Then  on the 13th I got swithched to another brand BCP. By mistake 3 or 4 days later I forgot a pill but took it the next day and did not continue my scheduled pills, meaning I am a day late on the pack. Then on the 22nd of Sept, I started spotting, I am expecting AF on the 9th of October. I searched online, it says it could be ovulation bleeding. I had never bled when ovulating, besides a woman does not ovulate when on the pill. BTW, I have had sex with my husband everyday since my last period. I have a 7 year old daughter and I never experienced any of that with her, I have had a miscarriage before and my present issue is not that either. PLEASE DOES ANYONE RELATE TO THIS. Could I be pregnant and not even know it??? Some pregnancies do not get detected by HPTs, some woman have decidual bleeding during their first trimester and not know they are pregnant. I went to the doctor when I had the weird AF and she didn't eveb check me and just said "IT'S YOUR AF THAT CAME 1 WEEK BEFORE,Don't worry about it." Soooo, I dont know what to think, all I know is I don't want to be taking BCP when I might be pregnant.. Any comments on my long story????
I get a light bleeding 3 days only 3ddd    days but I get it 14 days befor Now. nn no period tell me am pergnat I m 45.
Daye in a monht but now only 34 days I
I get my perido but it is moor deon
7 days wit my period so now wihat  
Email me at ***@****
Ty and gby

.  
So I left my nuvaring in for 4 weeks; I normally put it in on a Sunday and take it out on a Sunday of the 3rd week. During the 3rd week, my ex and I had sex and he "Released" in me. I took it out that following Sunday of the 4th week and I waited 5 days for my period to come. When it came it lasted 3 days and was very light ( light pink) and it was really no need to use a pad and no blood clots. Let me tell you.... this is NOT NORMAL FOR ME! On the ring, it comes for 4 days, medium flow, blood clots,cramps and bloatiing. This time no symptoms at all. I'm worried about being pregnant and I need some advice of if this has happened to anyone. I took a test while I was waiting on my period to come and it came back negative, I just figured it was either to early to test or I wasn't at all.
I Took Depo for birth control reasons in april but 4 days after i started and it didnt end until late june then my doc put me on OTL but after my period finally stopped i quit taking it. i missed my period completely in august and got it sept 20 like normal, stopped by friday. saturday of the following week i start bleeding heavily for 3 days then it turns dark brown and thick. quite nasty i think lol but every time i go to my doc she says everything is fine. this is soo not normal for all of us to be doing this i wouldnt think especially without an actual reason, but idk  not a doc lol      
did anyone end up prego goin through this?
I'm having the same problem as well. My breasts are tender, my period is light and has a brown mucus color. My period is on time but it has never been this unusual. I'm on day three and it stopped yesterday and now i got it back today. My husband and I are trying to have a baby and i don't know what to do. I looked in online and i get so many different answers. can anyone help me?  
You CAN get pregnant on Depo as nothing is 100% besides abstinence! Also, depo has been known to cause 'odd' periods and brown blood. Definitely need to see your gyno, girls! As far as HPT, wait a couple weeks and retest b/c it can take awhile for HCG to build up enough to show a positive result.
Okay, so I've read all the other posts and I'm going through the same thing as you woman too...My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex in Aug and I never did get my period in September and about 2 weeks ago I started to feel very nauseaus, right now I'm very irritable, have food cravings, urinating a little more than usual, am very sensitive to aromas and my stomach has gotten a little bit bigger...on Saturday Oct 9, I started to spot a little (it was a very light pink-reddishy colour) and was only there when I wiped and only lasted a day...then on Tuesday, I started to spot again only this time its like a brown colour like the ending of a period, it is now thursday early morning and i am still spotting like this..this has never happened to me before and I have taken 4 Pregnancy Tests now and they have all came back as negative....I called and made a doctors appointment for Friday so I'm going to see if I can get a Blood Test done....I will keep you all posted if anything changes and what not
hy my name is vany...i dint knw i was pregnant iwas spoting brown also...every month i was havin my period did the pregnant test came out negative when to the doctor and i was already 5 month pregnant knw my son is 15 years old...ty..just check ure self go to the doctor and see again....
hi i had sex 2 weeks ago i tested negative 3 days ago and now i have slight cramps and nausea and have brown discharge but slight red
I went to my doc appointment on Friday and he sent me to get some blood work done so just waiting for the results....will let u all know when i find out...started to bleed normally on about Tuesday of last week but I know for sure that it wasnt a normal period as I always get abdominal pains for the 1st couple days but didnt this time so who knows...anyways  good luck to everyone!
sorry meant to say Thursday not Tuesday and I'm still bleeding and it is now early morning Tuesday Oct 18
I am having same problem- I was on fertility tablet on Sept . I am supposed to get my period on 25 OCT. i HAD MY BLOOD TEST DONE ON 16 oCT- DOC SAYS GOOD LEVEL. But I started spotting for almost 4 days(since 19/10)  then today(24/10)  start bleeding red blood but still having cramp on my abdomen (left side). Tested pt but negative- what should i do- saw a traditional doc says im pregnant but i am bleeding but not as heavy as usual. Pls advise me
the doc says your prego and s/he knows that your bleeding? have they checked you? i bled throughout my last pregnancy. i had to go on be rest and everything and if you are prego make sure they check your for trich and group b strep they can cause bleeding   i had both....easy to treat and curable :) let me know how things go
Hi Everyone..

I am new to this forum. i am trying to conceive. I noticed brown/light pink spotting on 20 oct( 2 days prior to my period)..it continued for 4 days , i did pt but they came negative. however since yesterday night (25th oct) i started bleeding..i also noticed few clots..i am a bit worried about the whole situation..could i be pregnant?..or is it a sign of miscarriage..i have no pain or discomfort as such. I have scheduled an appointment for today..can anyone please throw some light over it..i need some peace for my wandering thoughts!!

thanks in advance
Ok I have spent hours and hours trying to find an answer to my question. I was on the Depo, and had irregular periods from it. I had my last shot in May 2010. We are trying to concieve and I feel like I am going mad. I had a period on 3rd Oct, and was normal. On the 16th Oct I started spotting (supposed to be ovulating) that lasted 4-5 days. I have now started spotting again today but it is brown, Not a deep brown tho. So doesn't quite look like old blood. Unless it's watered down. I have a cramping in the left side of my abdomen. Can anyone please help me!!??? I have 3 children and was on the depo before my 3rd child and concieved straight away  This is starting to drive me insane, as so many different answers on Google. Many Thanks xxxx
I've got my period on the due date, but its more spotting than my usual flow. I've had sex, but ive made sure to do it during my infertile time, or the time when im less likey to get pregnant and the one time i did do it when I ovulated, which was about a month ago, I took the morning after pill. I don't know if I could be pregnant, ive been feeling tired all the time and weak bladder, my breast are tender.

Im only 18 and not exactly wanting a baby right now. Please let me know what you think and put my mind to rest! Ive used protection every time and the 'pull out' method but im still scared.
Ok. so It took me long to come back and update. So I went to the hospital because the spotting had not stopped for a month. Test came back negative for pregnancy and I am not anemic. What else could that have been? NO idea. All I know is the next day the bleeding had stopped.
I forgot to say that I am very sexually active and my husband pulls out all the time, yeah I know its not a good birth control, But I don't really mind getting pregnant. So I figure if I got my AF on the 27th of Oct, then it would mean my AF is 23 days apart now and if not then it would come on Nov. 2nd meaning its back to my 28 day cycle. So on the 27th I missed, I did a PT the next day it was NEG. the next day I started spotting. It is NOv. 1st and I guess I started my AF. It was rare agian cause I never spot for so many days before my AF and in color is different, scanty, spotting was only when I would wipe. I had intercourse last night and Then it came bright this morning. So I guess my calculations were correct. I really wished I did not see AF this month. I even thought it was implantation bleeding... But I will keep you updated. Good luck to you guys!! Mine case was most likely HORMONAL IMBALANCE!
hi i had sex wit my bf on oct16 n i was suppose to have my period on da 22 bt it never came n it november 2 am cramp n bloating bt it never came n am scare i dnt knw wat 2 do nw.
I hve an IUD n I slept with 2 guys same day unprotected I freaked out took plan B on Oct 15 I was suppose to get my period on Oct 26 but i started to spot on Oct 21 and till this day im still spotting there was no period at least not a heavy one as im used to I did get breast tenderness like usual but that stop now can I be pregnant or why am I still spotting and did not get a period? Can anyone help please!
Hey my name is Sheena and on Sept 28 of this year I had a really bad pain at work on my left side.Well I didn't think anything of it at all and then the next day I had this light pink discharge. I thought it was my period until it only lasted for about 5 hrs. That scared me really bad. Me and my husband have been trying for about 3 mnths to get pregnant. Well I had an IUD, the mirena, and had it removed 3 mnths ago and the doc said that i was ready to start trying so we have been. It is Nov 3 and I have taken a PT test on the 30 of Sept. and it came back negative. Somebody please tell me what I need to do. I am going crazy wondering and the sad part is that I have 2 kids already but I did not bleed at all with the second one and had a full blown period until the 6th mnth with my first. I am so confused.......
Well me and my bf, well we are on the rocks at the moment, had sex on oct 13 we use a condom but then we did it without one. it was very long. we did it again on 1 or 2 weeks after without protection. its nov. 4 now and ive been spotting for 3 or 4 days straight now, very light but brown color. i hope its not meaning im pregnant, but i havent tried the pregnancy test because i dont know if thats accurate enough. i need help.
hi, i would to like to help me anyone can ? i am worry about myself since i had no bleed i did take two time pt it fail  so i woulder why no bleed for one month half whatup  my last sex active in aug  then sept start bleed then oct start stop bleed anyone know what about this ??? help me
Im kind of confused; last month I started my (normal) period on Sept. 14, 2010 & finished it on Sept.19, 2010 but, I came back on Sept.30,2010 with light cramps and finished on Sept.3, 2010 (My periods are usually 5 or 6 days).So the following month I was suppose to come on, on September 12th if I wouldn't have had my second period but, since I did have it my due date for my period was suppose to be Oct. 28, 2010 but instead I didnt recieve it. ( I also had sex Oct.18th w/o protection 2 days after my ovulation was over and a week before my period was due) So the following day( Oct.29th) still no signs of my period. So me and my bf had sex(on the 29th w/o protection) and an hour or so after we got done I started feeling light cramps and when i went to the bathroom I noticed brown spotting but, no blood! The light cramps werent constant they're a stop and then start back up and I still was spotting. So the next morning around 2am I got what felt like my period; hards cramps with red blood but, a light flow then what i usually have. Then after about 2 days of "my so call period" I went back to spotting at first it was light red and brown spots but, it went back to brown for about 2 days. and I now i just got a discharge. All this lasted about 5 days together but, no constant period over the 5 days..What could that mean Im confused; is it just my periods that irregular or something else could possible be wrong...Any idea's/help?
I'm new to this and I’m extremely amazed that I am not the only one on this boat. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the past two years. This has become a journey since I am overweight and diabetic. Also, I’m in my early twenties. Doctors have tested me for, PCOD, Thyroid, Ultrasound ect. and everything shows negative.  Although, I have had many irregular periods in the past years, but I’ve been very fluent for the past eight month and we finally decided to try again last month (October) and according to my ovulation calendar I was ovulating (October 9th) in which I was active. Now, November 4th , I’m two weeks late and slightly (brown) spotting. I’ve taken numerous pregnancy test and they all come out negative. Could I still be pregnant? I finally made an appointment for this upcoming Tuesday I’m extremely anxious. Please looking for all the blessings and  advice I can get.
Last week, i got period, 1st day red bleed, next day brown, nest day gone, nest day red bleed, is it normal?
Hi. My last period started on Sept 28 (lasted aprrox 4 days). I was expecting it to come again around Oct. 25 or so... I am 2 wks past that date and on Saturday I started what seemed to be my period and it lasted 1 day and then turned brown. I had awful cramping for that day too and I normally do not cramp. I have taken a few HPTs and all negative. However, something jsut doesnt feel right. I know that I am worrying which is probalby only making it worse but I can't help it. I am under stress but thats nothing new. I did have a recent death in my family that might be contributing some but thats all. Anyhow, I havent had any of the breast tenderness but I have had heartburn so bad for about the past month or 2...Last night I woke in the middle of the night feeling so nautious that I wanted to cry. I never actually got sick but the feeling was there. It could have just as easily been something I ate. Anyhow, I know I need to go to the doctor but in the mean time I was wondering if anyone can relate or has any advice?
i had my period back in the middle of sep. and then oct. no period. today nov. 13 started spotting having the iud what does that mean? and took 3 pts and negative and im wondering.
I have always had a regular cycle. July regular, red blood, only change was it was very heavy. August regular time of month but brown discharge. Sept red blood all regular. Oct brown discharge came a week early with brown clotting. I wonder if I am not pregnant. It had been 5 years since I was sexually active, so I have not been on any birth control for 5 years. An up until August didn't need it. I was using rhythm method as well as pulling out. I wonder whats up with my body. I do know when I am ovualating, and that has not happened in Nov, Oct, I did ovulate it sept.
My breasts are full tender and sore.
Does anyone have any of this in common/ THanks
i have been on the pill for a year now. I always get my period on time and ALWAYS get cramps. i was due on 7th Nov. and its now the 16th. on the 9th nov i did get a spot or two, but thats it for the entire week i was ment to have a period. and still no cramps.  Should i be a lil worried? Should i take a Pregnancy Test? SOMEONE HELLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
well see i am a guy my me and my gril had sex like a week and a half ago she is on the pill and i used a condom but she is jus spotting and she is trippin and so am i now should she take a test or should we not be worryed PLZ!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi every1 any help or advice would b great i had my period on the 16th of october 4 my usually 5days then 2weeks later i notice blood when i wiped but not much i went 2 the doctors but they had idea wot was wrong since then everyday when i wipe i have a brown discharge and no sign of my period this month i was due on the 15th november my husband and i have been trying 2 get pregnant 4 over 2 years and had 2 miscarriages dont really wanna do a hpt coz i dont wanna get my hopes up wots wrong with me please help
Hi, last month, I've had some spotting for about 2-3 days then it stopped. Only happens when I wipe every time I had to pee. then I had my period 2 weeks late (which maybe cause of changing menstrual cycle) but normal flow for 5 days. Last week, I had sex 2 days before my unsafe/fertile period but we used a condom.. and then 2 days ago, I had light bleeding again..no intercourse whatsoever and yesterday, i pleasured myself and after orgasm, there was light bleeding again.... I'm having some back pains, no cramps, but not really bloated. I'm reading a lot of implantation bleeding..I'm not sure if this is the one I'm having....but I'm not sure if I am pregnant! PLEASE HELP!!!!
I'm having similar problems to many of you. My last regular period was Oct 2. I had unprotected sex Oct 12-13. I ovulated a day or two after that. I wasn't trying to get pregnant, but wasn't very careful. I expected my period on Oct 27 (I am normally between 22-26 days, never late, always heavy, painful and long). But nothing came. I had one day of light bleeding/spotting on Oct 20, but it wasn't my period - no pain, no cramps, and only lasted one day. I had one day of spotting after. I took 4 home pregnancy tests - all negative. But still no period. On Nov 11 I took a blood test - negative again. But still no period?! But I have been bloated, tired, hungry, breast tenderness, headaches, some dizziness and gassy. All things that are NOT normal. Last week I had spotting for three days - light pink that turned brown. Now am due for my second period (today) and NOTHING. My Dr and most of my friends think I am crazy but I still feel pregnant - despite all the negative tests!! HELP!!
Hello im confused..my period suppose to started on the 18th. i bled very lightly for just a second it was only like a teaspoon full of liquid..it was very light red almost pink looking..later that night about 2 hours later i went to the bathroom and i only had dark brown spotting as when your period going off..for the next 2 days i still had brown spots then the next day dark brown liquid discharge. i dont know whats wrong..im not having any pain but im feeling a bit tired and a little nausea..i dnt think im pregnant..this is the first time this ever happen to me..i dnt use birthcontrol..has anyone else been through this???
iwas on the pill for almost 7 months so usually ihave no periods.me & my boyfriend didnt have sex for a month & a half & iwasnt taking the pill during that time at all.we had unprotected sex on 11/15/10 3 times and we finished off to have a baby.the next morning we did the same.my period came on last month on 10/2/10 then again 10/27/10 now its on 11/21/10 & heavy.which ifeel is early than usual.i am anemic. im just wondering if i could be pregnant.would i have to get a blood test to find out since im anemic or im just not pregnant?alot of ppl telling me ican be bleeding like this & still b pregnant.ijust wants some advice bc im 18 & rather know.dont want to see a doctor yet.its only been a week since we had sex but my period is on already.SUMBODY PLEASE RESPOND WITH SOME HELP.THANKS
Me and my fiancee had sex Nov. 8th through the 12th. My period is suppose to come around Nov. 27th. Since Nov. 22nd I have had this dark brown blood every morning. Not sure if it is implantation bleeding or if it may be something else. Someone help please!
Hey all, after the intercourse with my partner nearly in(12-15 days after last menstruation  which is on oct 17th 2010),i got many symptoms like bad breath,tender breast,bloated abdomen,moody,abnormal diet,irritation while urinating. i took PT ,but it was negative. i consulted the gynec on nov 12th 2010 and had ultrasound.But no symptoms of pregnancy and verything was normal n healthy. Then all it happened... i started spotting from nov 15 th to nov 17th and got menstruation on nov 18th and flow lasted for 3 days. But today is nov 25th and i m still having dischrge in brown color and little thready. :(. i always have  normal cycle and i am not on birth control pills. can somebody post solution or any idea what is exactly happening to me?
It could be to early to detect (pregnancy.)
Well I started my period with brown spot then the next day it came then the next day its gone what's wrong with me
IAM 34 IAM HAVEING THE SAME SYMTOMS CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME AN ANSWER IAM SPOTTING BROWNISH REDISH BLOOD MY LAST PERIOD WAS THE 20TH OF NOVEMBER TOOK A TEST PUT CAME OUT NEGATIVE THEY SAY IT COULD BE TO EARLY TO TELL IF IAM PREGNANT. HELP
hey everybody alot of your stories sound jus like mine...well heres my story...i had my period last month on nov. 1 and my bf and i have obviously had sex between tht time and no im not on birth control...so u know...however i have never gotten pregnant and this time...my period is still not here...i was supposed to be here 5 days ago...my breasts are dry, im always sleepy...i eat weird things like drinking milk like its water and eating pickles, then i get cramps but no period and then today i had a spot of blood bt my periods not here...i dont get it...and its weird cuz i always enjoy sex with my bf and i dnt even wanna think about it now...whts goin on?
I missed my period in November and 2 weeks s after that t I startred d spottting light pink then it got  brighter red. And its just when I wipe. Is thisa my period ? Should I make me a doctors appointment?
I had a similar story, I started my period on time but it was the brown stuff and light pink, usually my periods last 3 days normal bleeding but this was 6 days long and spotting, so my question is am I pregnant?
Okay I'm kindof in the same boat as the rest of you, I was on the depo and was supposed to get my last shot in august and stopped taking it.  I bleed on the 27th, 28th and 29th not like a normal period though, then I bleed again on the 10th just a little bit and spotted some more on the am of the 11th.  I have talked to the doctor and she said either break through bleeding or im pregnant.  My husband and I did have unprotected sex on the 9th. the last time unprotected before then was on halloween...i need to know what is going on, I dont have insurance so going to a doc isnt really an option for me unles I have to...what do you guys think...I'm not worried about being pregnant but should i be?
Im in a similar boat i think back in july i slept with someone which im not sure for defo but i think the condom split i then started to have spottin that would last 2-3 days then bout a coulpe of days maybe a week or so longer id have a light period then back to spottin same again in september after i had a light period in sept i had no more spottin i came on my period normal flow not heavy n not light in october 23rd n finished on the 29th so by rights i should of been on on the 21st november which never happened but i didnt realise i was even late to start of with but my mate usually starts hers as i finish mine so thats wen i realised i slept with the same person agen on the 27th nov which by then still no period wen we slept together i found the condom 2 days later not realising it had an whole in it so ye paniced by the tues 30th due to the snow n ice i wen flyin on the bottom of my bk didnt hurt like but wen i got home notice pink spottin wen i wiped same agen the next day bein wed come thurs started with brown discharge n cramps then later that night more cramps n bled come fri mornin more blood wen the docs he sed it might b an early miscarriage which i thought fair enuff but wen i got home the bleeding had slowed right down to basically hardly any come sat n sun had light bleeding agen monday quite a bit of blood agen for a few hours n later slowin right down to nothing had the same again on tues come the wed just had brown discharge for a few hours then just stopped had nothin since but im constantly burning up light headiness constipated dizzyness n feelin in the mornings and again at a night ive done several tests they all come bk negative now im so confused i dont know what to do can someone help please !
Can anyone help me....I am on 1st cycle of clomid and my last period was on 5th Nov..i took clomid from CD3-7, according of ovulation calculator i am suppose to ovulate on 20-21st Nov...nost sure whether i did..my periods usually is like astop watch, exactly 30 days cycle for past 1.5years...so supposedly i was suppose to get my periods on 5th Dec but there is no sign at all..on 5th Dec i spotted very very little, just wiped with tissue, pinkish colour and then no spotting after that, just yesterday 14th Dec, i spotted again, this time also very  very light, pinkish and by evening it stopped and now there is no sign of periods. Its been almost 11 days up now and i am not sure if i am pregnant. Me and my husband, we have been trying to get pregnant for last 6 mths and every time its a disappointment...so i am really scared to do HPT this time fearing disappointment...i have very few symptoms...having really bad giddiness throughout the day and slight soreness of breast which comes and goes...other than these no symptoms....is anyone faced such a problem...i so desparatly want to get pregnant.....pls help me.
Im Stuck, i missed my pill a few weeks ago and had intercourse the same day and the next. not realising at the time I had missed it, then last week I had the worst pain seering up my left side as well as cramps. but I still havent had a period. some light spotting here and there. that changes from a brown to sometimes blood red. Not sure if its because of that missed pill or if im pregnant. Help!
i was about a week late on my period, it was heavy and i had a lot of cramping. this was weird for me because my period has never been late before. im currently on my 10th day of my period but the blood is similar to spotting and theres brown tissue i guess.... i also just started taking birth control for the first time about a week ago. me and my boyfriend are sexually active and use the pull out method... could i have misscarried or is this normal?
In November I had Brown Spotting for 2 days on the 20th when my period should have been... Then On the 10 of December I had very light brown spotting again but it only lasted 1 day if that... here it is now the 20th again and nothing... no sign's what so ever of my period ( and I should be having some) I took a pee test and had a very faint line come up but it took like 9 min and the instructions say not to read it after 10 min. I have been very nauseous and bloated (my body just doesn't FEEL right). I have no insurance and no money to go to the doctor but make too much to get free help... I just can't afford to pay for another test and not be pregers can anyone help?!!
I JUST TURND 19 AND I JUST HAD MY PERIOD ON THE 13TH OF THIS MONTH 2 WEEKS LATER IM SPOTTING WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN ME AND MY BOYFRINED BEEN TRYING TO HAVE KIDS CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG
Okay, so I've read all the other posts and I'm going through the same thing as you woman too...My Husband and i Had a Sex in Nov and I was expecting my Periods on Dec 7th but it didnt this time, right now I'm very irritable, urinating a little more than usual, am very sensitive to aromas and my stomach has gotten a little bit bigger...on Friday Dec 11, I started to spot a little (it was a very light pink-reddishy colour) and was only there when I wiped and only lasted a day...then on Saturday , I started to spot again only this time its like a brown colour like the ending of a period, and stopped ..this has never happened to me before and I have taken 1st Pregnancy Tests it shows Weekly positive and the second one Negative i went to the doctor they asked me to take the tests again this time it was weekly positive again but my blood results are negative and my U/S was normal ....I Tried again with the  Urine Test it came negative.I am 27 Years old and i wanted to conceive.ANY ONE FACE THE SAME PROBLEM AND HAD A SOLUTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
I had my period laSt month the 29 then this month it came around the 28 I bleed for about a day not heavy then the next morning I woke up it turned brownish and pinkish ttc could I be pregnant
i take birth control pills and last month i kinda missed a few days but i took them as soon as i could. my period came when it was so-post to but it was really odd.. it was light. it usually last about 4 to 5 days and it only lasted 2-3 it was a brownish red color. and i do not know what to do. could i be pregnant?
i take birth control pills and last month i kinda missed a few days but i took them as soon as i could. my period came when it was sopost to but it was really odd.. it was light. it usually last about 4 to 5 days and it only lasted 2-3 it was a brownish red color. and i do not know what to do. could i be pregnant?
ohkay well the last time ive done it was 3 months ago. i missed some pills, buh took them, the day i had sex. before.. so a few days after, i started my new job, and fainted!!, went to the doctor, they took blood, came back negative. ive been having back aches, my sides and stomach hurts all the time, buh ive had my period every month, buh it used to be very very heavy, now its brown and very very lite!!!, idk why ive took the prego test also, said negative!!. i dont know, buh if you go to the doctor they cant tell either if it was only 3 days ago.. i havnt gotten any bigger!, buh i do eat weird!!, like pizza rolls with whip cream, pizza rolls with mayo.and more... the idea hit me so i ate it.. is that a craving?? idk...someone please tell me whats goin on!!
i have been on the same birth control for over a year now. i missed two pills in a row from being sick. however my bf and i had unprotected sex during this time. now i have been bloating, tired, and sick. i took a PT but it came back neg. i started my pills again and am now on the row of my pill period and have only a few spots of brown...when i usually start off much heavier and right away. could i be pregnant??
My last period was on december 11th to December 14th. i had sex on december 19th & 20th. & then again on December 31st & January 1st. On January 3rd, in the morning i noticed a pink discharge, which was gone that evening. On the January 4th, I took a HPT & it was negative. On January 5th, (today) i had a brown discharge on the toilet paper & i've been spotting light pink & brown. My period is due today but there is no blood. I have had back pain, cramps, my boobs are sore, i've constantly felt exhausted & i'm having headaches all the time. what could this mean?
hi there i got a peroid 4 3 to 4 days usually get them for seven days they stopped yesterday and 2day i got dis brown gooy discharge and im on no contraciptive and had un proctected sex all last month could i be pregnant?
Me and y bf have been together for about 6 months. well the first time we had sex was totally un-pretected i mean nothing no condoms no b/c no pulling out...nothing. well i began to take the pills again and my best friend at the time told me it takes 3 months for it to get back into your system ( did i mention i had been off my b/c for 3 months ) anyways.. i begin to feel sick stomach cramps very huge mood swings head aches swollen breasts morning afternoon and night sickness. the works. i take two HPT nothing. i was confused to say the least. so i went to the doctor, same kind of test different place. again nothing. i missed two periods while trying to figure out what was going on inside my body then it hits. very light not even really enough to call a period. it went on for about a day and a half then left. it's been going on like this now for about three months. very light periods with a brownish discharged at i guess what you would call the end of it. and i have been on b/c this whole time. I also have a thyroid problem...i don't know if that might be what is causing all this. but my bf thinks it's because i want to have children with him and my body is making up the symtoms of pregnancy...can anyone help me who might have a clue what i am going threw. please?
I have the same problem.
on cd 14 i saw some spotting but thought it was just ovulation spotting, It came and went day by day.
On cd 20 I wiped and saw some pink blood and freaked out. I called my doc and he scheduled an ultrasound.
Ultrasound was clear as well as a physical to check for infection.
Its cd 25, so Ive been seeing blood for 11 days. Now its almost black.
DOc said its nothing to worry about but im so scared.
i don't know whats going on,i don't haft to go nto much detail,as u know i exp the same B S,i went to the dr, several mos ago ,end of summer,my doc said nothing wronge after wet pap test came bk,i later on we actually stared ''trying'' though i could've became prnt b4 then and did but did not know, but just 1 or 2 xs no protection,i stoped BC methods 15 mos ago due to side effects aand stuck ith the basic c ends with the d methods. the last positive hpt i was just testing due to symptoms,and making sure b4 we go to a amusment prk,lil did i know ,i was in a hurry it was a lil dark in the br only had one lt on and not on the side the toilet was on it was burned out,any ways i was happy to supposely saw one line therefore i knew i would fulfill my own dare with my husband to ride the intimidator.so sunday came the day i also pkd tampons and pads to take with me,my period due date as well,but no (.) but i was having fun with my husband,my 2 sons age 7 1/2 and 2 1/2  and my oldest frnds whom also came and my 15 yr old niece and her bf.we had a ball,but a few days later i was hurting and started bleeding,though i was just a few days late,well i was going through my closet and the box i put the hpt bk in several days b4 fell and the test fell out i picked it up and examined it and there shocked i saw 2 lines,though it was light,it said it does not matter on the box  the color but any one could see,i told my husband when  he got off fr wrk,hewas angry at me,said i did it on purpose that it could have been ''a girl'',the bleeding was heavy and  all that,and no i didn't know,but i have tooken hpt in the past and present i have always gotten a (-) result,thats why i didn't study it,my husband relized that and understood,but even b4 that miscarraige,i have put up with this brownish/redish/pinkish B S.but it gets me to wondering how many woman out there whether trying or not is having this problem and also getting negative hpt,im writting to  figure this out,there is one other time i thought i was prgnt in this past oct,i was 5 days late i had a fmly planning ch up earlier that month,no test came out pos. but i some how knew,but i picked up some prenatle vitamins that my dr said she forgot to give me that day but i did not get to get them until i was 5 days late though i was already taking otc ones,so i took one right when we got bk fr picking them up and grabbing a bite 2 eat,the next morn my husband and i had-u know,and  later on that night i bled,heavy and painful,and we did not have -u know what rough either,i don't know what happened ,i don't know if drs r in conspiracy to stop so many woman fr having kids or can intimatcy cause a miscarraige b4 u can even wait a few wks to find out,all i know is between the pill my doc gave me or the intercourse i have heard intercourse is less likely to cause it,and then again idk if i was but we have had an extremely hard time concieving those mos sept-nov,we stoped,but im tired of this brownish **** im making an apt to find out if im healthy fertility wise,i had no problem concieving my first two,and at first i was unsure i wanted another child,but the thought occured when i found that test bk in aug. and how i promised my husband if he got that job which would mean financial sequrity that we would try especiaaly since the baby ould be born the yr our youngest turns 4.but now idk whats going on,im not looking for answers here,i know almost everyone is seeking answers to this that really no dr is giving real explaination and may noy when i go.I WANT EACH PERSON THAT READS THIS TO PROVE MY THEORY WRONG,YEAH U HAVE A BROWN SPOTING/BLEEDING PROBLEM BUT DO U KNOW AND WOMAN THATS PREGNANT OR RECENTLY HAD A BABY,I DO LAST YR,MY BROS GF,BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT,I NEED TO KNOW ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY,I NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE R STILL WOMAN,HAVING KIDS. i am going bk to the dr for a FULL physical,and i mean full,my husband and i plan to start trying again july-nov this yr so we can try to have a spring or summer baby hopefully cause we have a (nov) child and a (dec) child we know now that the year of birth will be 2012,but thats better our other 2 will be 4 and 8 befor  the new addition.if its meant to be,i guess i will have faith in god,but no i really don't trust drs. ever since a bill has been past to let old people die,and take away cancer ctrs for older people and and health care is limited for all far as i found out fr a source several mos bk,im not tryng to be paranoid,but i read it, and i think maybe that the govt may try to control people and that '' may' mean other means nessasarry!i hope its god deciding whether woman should have kids not the govt!why so many woman,especially the ones that wants new additions r having such a hard time,harder than me fr where i have read the past 6-8 mos searching for answers to my own concerns or symtoms.i may be wronge,u ladies just post it,the ones that have been ''trying'' has any one succeded?or has anyone had problems finally finding out they r and why was it harder than it use to be?why r the test that claim to detect early pregnancy,cuz it did me with my 2nd though i was 1 wk late i have read that woman has been more than that and it didn't detect,and i read tonite on these very post that a woman went 5 mos,didn't know,was bleeding no test detected.maybe that was along time ago cuz her son is 15 now,but i have read simerlair situations that r recent since i stared searching.idk im not looking for anyone to tell me whats wrong,only that there is good news has anyone had success,or knows of anyone successful.im going to cont.this research to prove my own theories wronge and seek more answers. -sincerly (a concerned 23 yr old)
believe it or not but the depo shot and all other methods of bc take awhile to get out of our system and can cause spotting.  Its horrible but it can happen.  
I'm really confused, I just went to the bathroom & saw light and pink-ish blood on the toilet paper. My breast are tender and have gotten very big, I've experienced most of the pregnancy symptoms. Me & my boyfriend use the "Pull Out" Method. I haven't took a PT yet, because i'm scared to think it's gonna come out negative. Me & My boyfriend are very excited but this blood is making me worried. My lower stomach area, Below my belly button, has gotten bigger & looks like a grapefruit says my boyfriend. i'm really scared. i don't know what this could be. But this is our second time trying. Someone please help. :(
Hello everyone My name is Sarah,  I had a period Oct. 4 2010 Through Oct.7 2010, Anyways Me and my boyfriend had sex he pulled out. Well by the middle part of October I was feeling sick and stuff. I was having massive pains in my lower stomach, Which i thought it was a bladder infection, So my boyfriend took me to the hospital. The doctor told me to pee in a cup to see if it was a kidney or bladder infection. Well I was waiting in the emergency waiting room to get the pee results, The doctor came in told me I didn't have a bladder or kidney infection, He told me that he was going to do a Xray on me to see what could be bothering me, Anyways without me knowing the doctor also did one more test which was a pregnancy test. He came back in and said you don't need a Xray I know what is wrong with you. He told me i was "Pregnant"! So yes i was very freaked out because I already had a 17 month old at the time ha ha. So i was doing great for 2 weeks then On nov 4 I started My period and my boyfriend rushed me back the Hospital and the Doctor up there told me I was having a miscarriage i bleed for like 4 days and after that i was fine. Well After that In December I got the shot, The first few weeks i was fine. Well now it's Jan 15 2011, I've had a period for 8 Days now at first it wasn't bad, Right now its really heavy and I've been cramping and hurting so so bad. I was just wondering if the bleeding will stop or it will last longer should I call my doctor and see what he thinks, I never had these kinda pains before i mean child birth didn't hurt this bad..  I think I've even gained weighted. Can anyone help me or give me advise on this thanks so very.  
Hi my name is tiffany an  I'm 20 years old i just had my son about 4 months ago then an couple weeks after he was born i got the Depo. That shot messed up my  hormones  so badly where i was  snappy an was not off my  period for 2 months straight  i barely  just got off 5 days ago an  me an my boyfriend had sex an  of course we are trying to have a Sec baby  but now i have a brownish red blood period. maybe i am preg. " what do you guys think?" Also  i did not have it  when i found out i was preg with my son .
we are on the same boat.. if u get a result please let me kno... I AM SOOOO CONFUSED!!!
I'm Getting ready to start my period and I have this brown discharge too. When I had sex the guy did not even ejaculate so I don't know what's happening. I'm cramping lightly and I only had this discharge for three days. I don't know if it's normal. I have been sick lately and under a lot of stress. Could that have anything to do with this?
hi i am now in that same boat i was on depo it will b a year ago on the 5 of feb since my last depo shot OMG do not go near it when i came off it i had no period for 8 months then ever since i have been bleeding every 2 weeks very heavely up untill 18th of december i have had no period since then about 2 weeks ago i had slight pink discharge on tissue and thats all i have seen i have done a hpt but came back negative but think i may have tested too soon will test again in a week or so but i defo think i am as i already have 2 kids and no what it feels like to be preg all the sytoms are there hope every 1 gets the answer they want if in dout see a doc i will if my next test comes out neg good luck every 1  
Hi im 17 years old.. me and my boyfriend have beeen dating for 3 and a half years, never have got pregnant(no condom) but he always pulls out. However I had sex on the 18th, exactly a week ago and I was suppose to start my period a few days ago, well I did on sunday, but not a normal period. I have very heavy periods from day one,and this was not heavy at all! Been wearing a pad just in case, but nothing. Only when I wipe theres a little of pink blood and only sometimes when I go too the restroom! I know it's too early to take a test. My backs hurting really bad and tummy just a little, im confused.. I keep feeling like im about to get it but, don't! Any advice? /:
hey guys i missed my period the day i got usualy,bt i got period today....i'm having lotas of pain in my stomach,headeching,nd brest pain tooo....i thought i was pregnant,bt today period starts,,,,can anyone tell me am i still pregnant,,my home pregnancy test shows negative,bt i accepted to have pregnant..help me plxxx
I have a similar situation. I have been feeling crampy for a week with lower back pain swollen breasts that are sore and i am really tired. i got my period last Dec 20 and it is now Jan 28 and I only have light spotting that started today. It started as a light pink, went away, then came back as a brownish color. My cramps come and go but I just "feel" preg. All the HPT i have taken are negative. I will wait to see of the spotting turns to a real period. I really want to be preg. We lost a baby last March to an ectopic preg, so I hope this one is for real. are the cramps normal though?
Hiya :)

I went on the pill when I was 15 and came off when I was 16.

It has messed up my period cycle, I don't have a regular period cycle now because of been on 4 different pills.

I went to my GP as me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby, she said my body might not be normal atm and will take time for my body to get used to me not taking the pill.

So you may not get pregnant straight away! But you may be lucky.

Good Luck.

Manda x
I had my period on the 20th of January it only lasted for 2 days and on both days it was very light. I am usally on mine for 5 days and bleed heavily. What does it mean?
I am worried i have been on my period for longer than 7 days has anyone ever had this ? :S
hi everyone....this past fall (oct 2010) a fetal demise occurred (due to natural causes) a few days before my due date, during my second pregnancy. since late November 2010 we've been trying again and no positive result yet. every two weeks, (since mid/late november) i seem to get my period. it's never a constant heavy flow. i mostly spot. it usually lasts about 10 days. every time i think im ovulating i start bleeding again. my periods have been normal in the past. i dont know what to do. does anyone have any idea about whats going on? i'd really appreciate some help. thank you.
I too am confused. I am always regular like clockwork with my periods, then last month i come on as usual, on the expected day with an ever so slightly lighter period (usually heavy) but it wasnt enough for me to concern myself with. My periods usually last for 5 days then brown off and my the end of the 6th day its gone, this time my period lasted 7 days and never 'browned off', just kinda slowed down and stopped. about 5 days after this i had a slight spotting then nothing. Then on my ovulation days when that creamy discharge is present (me and hubby are trying for another child) it was a browny discharge. that too went away. Then on my 19th day of my cycle i woke up with sticky dark blood, a fair bit. this continued for the rest of the day then returned to spotting which continued for 5 days. Never before have i been early, let alone 10days early. At this stage in my normal cycle i would be suffering with extremely sore and tender breast, my indicator that im due on in a week. I had nothing, no soreness no pain, nothing. took pregnancy test  at doctors - negative. I am now 3 days late, i still have no heavy sore or tender breast and no period only the odd throbbing sensation in my breasts. could i be pregnant? whats been going on  with my body.
I am currently on the Depo, ive been on for eight months, im due for my next shot next month i dont get my period while im on it, n ive never been regular any way. I have always had sex with my bf with out a condom and he never pulled out, we are very sexually active and do have sex a few times a week. the last time we had sex was about a week ago n i bleed i just did not notice until we were done. that is the first time it has this happend to me. i have never bleed during sex, and i havent had a period since ive been on Depo. i have been spotting since we had sex but its brown and at times a light pink. Not enough to wear a pad or tampon but i do wear panti liners. I have had lower back pains and pain in my lower abdomen, for the most part the left side it is very sharp most the time but idk if it was more rough, and infection or idk what. My breat are not tender but even when i did get my period they never were tender. i have always urinated quite often, and it has not changed, Im always tired and wen i get the chance all i want to do is sleep, maybe its just becouse it cold idk im not a cold weather type pearson. i just dont know if i could of got an infection or what. I dont thing pregnancy is an option not this early, and besides i dont want it to be. Im only 19, not any time soon atleast. so if yall think i should go get checked for an infection of some sort, or if it is just a side affect of the Depo, not to mention i have had like no mucus
Hayy ma periodd was a week late.it came down on the seventh day.then two days after my period end me and my bf had sex and I had blood *** down.now its a day later and I had a.brown discharge.sumone tell me whts going om
hey...i finally got my first real period since oct 2010(fetal demise at 39 weeks pregnant) on feb 2nd 2011....the thing is it wont stop and im clotting heavily....is it sup to last this long ? when will i ovulate? i'd really appreciate sum advice...thanx!
hi my name is kelly i am 23 yrs old i am wondering if someone can help me as i have never had this happen before, my cycles are 26 days i was due on the 19th of feb well when i woke up there was nothing there and that was at 5:30am well when i got to work at 3pm it started normally my periods start the night before i am due and are really heavy but when it started it was very light then the 2nd day it got abit heavier but not much more then it stopped by 6pm when i woke up on the 21st it started again but it had gone again by the afternoon and the same on the 22nd but it was even lighter that day i only had to use one pantyliner which is very unusual for me i have the feeling i aint pregnant but i am not on birth control and my partner does the withdrawrel method PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!
hi my last periods date is 21 jan 2011 but now i have slightly pain since 4 days and now today 23 feb i got my periods and have alot pain now whats that mean? even i have regular periods
Anyone who can help ....
I got my last period on 13th jan and today is 26th feb I didn't get my period till now. but from two days I am having some brown color discharge lightly.
I did my pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive but weak positive. then I went to the doctor and they did the test again it comes negative, however they did some blood works to confirm the pregnancy...reports are still pending. But I am in great dilemma what is this all happening ....why my periods are delay If I am not pregnant and what does this brown discharge means...if any of you have any idea please let me know....
ok so my situation is pretty much the same as you guyss!! i had my last period 28th January, and i always have regular periods, i was due on on the 24th feb but still have nothing, i have had light cramping and have been feeling very nauseus for the last week and a half, i took a PT on the 25th Feb but it was negative, and then today i got a light brown discharge, but still no period. Do you think i could still be pregnant? please help as ive been trying for 6 months now and dont want to get my hopes up xx
I had unprocted sex several times in feb and the bginin of march i got my period but im not sure if is really my period cause is brigth red.can i do a test now or no?or how can i know?
Hi ladies! =) I am having a similar problem. Jan to Oct 2010 my period was completely regular. It came on time down to the day it was suppose to come. It was never late nor early. Then Nov came and it was 3 days late. I took a test, but it came. Then Dec came & it was 4 days late. I took a test, but it came. Then Jan came & it was 1 day early. My period was due Feb 27th 2011.. & Im still waiting for it 7 days later. I have been having small cramp sessions (coming and going & not everyday) and that is unusual for me because I usually get full blown cramping. I am not on any birth control and am currently using the pull out method. I am usually 29 to 30 days in between my periods & am now on day 36. I have been having a little more white discharge than normal. This morning I went to the bathroom & noticed a small amount of a pinkish color added to the discharge. A very light amount was also on the toilet paper. I have not taken a HTP test because of past experiences. Could this be my period finally coming? Or do you think enough time has past that I can take a HTP test? Any opinions would be great! Thanks.
Hey ladies :)
I'm having a similar problem, I'm not on the pill though .
I missed my period in Feb. took a test and it came out negative. I was month and a few days late obvs. but my period is very light, it's like it's not even there. I had brown dishcarge very little at the end of Jan. and I had it two days ago very light and it went back to red. What does this mean?
Hi, I'm a mother of one and my husband and I re trying for baby #2. We just started trying this month. We had sex maybe a week ago or maybe a week and a half that's when he *** in me. My period was due yesterday but instead of my usual heavy bleeding I'm having light brown discharge on my tampon when I take it out. I've worn a tampon because I don't want to start and not know and have it all over my pants. But when I wipe I don't have anything. Can soneone please help me?!..
Hi, recently I have experienced brown spotting, which I have never had. I havent had a period since the end of december, early january. I spotted light red in the middle of february. and last week I started seeing brown. It only lasted for like four days. i just came from the bathroom and it started again. and when i do have the brown spotting i feel sick on my stomach. My fiance and i have been having unprotected sex with no back up method but all my pt have come back negative. went to the doctor still negative. got blood work dne monday still no results. So i made me a appointment @ the OBGYN. Does anyone know what it could be?
-- i havee had ths' light pink spotting & no cramps or nothing just onee day. i neexd to know waht it is ) :
i took d mornin afta pil 3 weeks ago dis mnth my so cald period startd last wek of d mnth,i gt no cramps m spotin brown ish n smal newt 2 nathn blod my niples r sore help wats gng n wit me?
Ok im 2 months past my peroid, i spotted for like 3 hours 4 days ago, yesterday i spotted for 10 mins, light brown kind of reddish, i dont have health insurance, so i need someones help. i took 4 pregency test and they all came back negative, My breast are tender, my stomache feels bloated, i just recently got sick out of the blue, my back hurts and i have pains in my stomache, idk what to do.. please help!
I had sex several times during my fertile cycle in hopes to be become pregnant with my husband. The first day of my last period was March 1st and I am suppose to start my period tomorrow the 29th. Well today I started spotting  brownish pink and I am cramping like af is here, but what is weird is my bbt is still high around 98.5 and has been up since ovulation. So could I be pregnant or is this spotting just af? I haven't taken a PT because I wanted to wait until my missed period. Any advice would be great :)
hi there.i googled this and your post came up.im having the exact problem exceppt im 21 and a virgin. What did the doc say about  it?
Soo I think I'm pregnant. Last month I had a irregular cycle it was only brown spotting for 4 to 5 days. Then this month I have had no period. I've been tired forgetting things very sick to my stomach often and very moody and alot of discharge..
I been reading alot of these post and very similar to whats going on with me. I been trying to get pregnet for 3yrs now and no luck well b4 i didnt ue to get period for months and now i am regular foe 7months now. This month (April 23 I was suppose to get my period and was late and started getting light bleeding my friend said its spotting than how long would it last. or is it regular period??
I dont want to take more test, every months I think I am prg and take test and always neg my doc said there is nothing wrong with me.. Where am I wrong Please help!!!!!
I'm a little past worried... I've gotten back on bcp back in february after being off them for couple months.  My period is usually really heavy, bad cramps, mood swings, it's reason why i'm taking bcp in first place.  But since i haven't been getting a period remotely anywhere like it i'm worried.   Lately i've been gettin spotting for like 2 days then 1 day (2 at most) of barely regular tampon follow bleeding followed by another 2 days spotting.  I've always had even on pill at least 1 day spotting then coming down super tampon amount for like 2 days, 1 day of regular follow, followed by next day or 2 of spotting.  It's been so light lately its as if something is blocking the follow.  Last month i had this type of period too n coming out of a bathroom stall i got two sharp pains where ovaries r.  I've tried 2 PTs n both are negative.  If someone has an idea y its doing this please tell me.
Ok!! Me and my BoyFriend has been trying for 5mnths now, ok i was suposed to have a period March but i didnt, So now this month im bleeding on and off and my stomach aint even cramping.. I aint took a Pregnancy Test yet.. So i wondering if i pregnant or not?
im 20 years of age my periode was suppose to come on the middle of the month but it came all the way march 28 and last untill april 1 my bf and i had sex on april 3 and i bleed after sex i just thought maybe my periode was not done as yet then we had sex on the 5 i bleed again so i whent to my dr now my dr believe that i am prego because my periode came so late but i took 2 prego test before that and it was negative im really scard because ever since then i would spot and then stop and  then stop can someone help me do u think im prego
I started taking birth control and then I had intercourse the first month but we used a condom. I haven't started my period but I have brown discharge. I have had brown discharge in the past and then started by period but I've never been late. Is this normal?
i had unprotected sex 3 or 4 days ago and i feel weird like my stomach hurts im tired i have a brown discharge and i feel quezie and heart burn i run out of breath easy and my head hurts but my period has always been irregular but can i still be pregnant?
Hi, I had a miscarriage on jan 20 2011, I have had a normal period after that up until this month my period usually come on the first of the month. But for some strange reason it's came on the third and it wasn't a period. I am only spotting. When I wipe. Can someone please help me.
Hey my names Brittany.. Im 17 yrs old, And 4 the past few mornings ive been waking up feeling very nauseous. Lastnite i thought i may have started my period buh when i wiped there was just a tiny bit of blood, So i wake up this morning and change my tamp. but there was no blood. Me nd my bf had unpretected sex a few weeks ago and my friend amanda said i might be prego, And that it could be slight bleeding from the egg inplanting in my utirise.?! Has anyone else had tjis happen? any help??
Hi my name is Lola I haven't had my period in a month and I finally got it a on the 17 . The weird part is that Its been to days and all I have is brown blood clot look when I use the restroom only and as I am wearing a pad I can wear one all day long and not have anything but one brown spot which iS fairly light
i had a miscariadge 4 weeks ago i have been sexually active every other day for the last 3 weeks i went to the toilet yest and wiped myself there was a bit of pinkish blood then a brown spotting on a pad today when i went to toilet i wiped myself there was more brownish like blood so i used a pad there is nothing on the pad only when i wipe and it is like the top of your finger stain on tissue is this normal after a miscariadge i am trying for another baby so i am a bit worried on what is happening to my body i have all the symtoms of pregnancy the sick the tired the tender breast the normal lol
please...
do not judge, I am scared out of my mind and writing this through tears...

I had unprotected sex (using the pull out method) on April 10 (late night) and early morning April 11, I took a morning after pill around 5:40 April 12 I started to become fertile on the 13th. and I got light spotting today April 18 (around 1 in the am, which is supposed to be my Ovulation day) and i still have mucus or whatever (wearing a pad now just in case if anymore discharge comes out)...and my scheduled period is May 1st. less then two weeks away...do you think I am pregnant? i know most of you will say, probably but i just need advice and i am scared to go to my mom :(
Hi am 24 years of age and me and my partner have been triying to concieve for abt 14 months now and we have had no look. i had unprotected sex with him  a week ago then 2 days ago as we want this so much. i no i am due to have a period round this time and hoping and praying it doesnt show, i have been feel nausea quiet a bit thru this week and cramping. today i went to the toilet wiped myself as you do and there was a tiny bit blood and after that there hasnt been anything and i have been weeing alot x
i've been on a depo shot for a year and a half  come last aug. (it be a year since starting it) i got off it then come jan i started it agian. and was supposed to get my shot last month and im deciding to get off of it cause i havent had a period in 7months, my doctor said its because of coming off and and on of it.. and for the past week now i'm having light bleeding off and on.. and idk why.. i'm also having stomach cramps and feeling alil bloated but i also have IBS, so it could be also be that with the problem with my stomach, but the bleeding had me alil freaked out.. its been 2-3weeks since i've had sex last.. so idk if i'm preg or what it is. . and i dont exactly have the money to go buy a test..
Hi im 27 years old female, i just missed my 2nd month period. and i just started having a slight bleeding but the only thing is that everytime i use the B.R. it doesnt look like a normal PERIOD. Can someone help me?
HEY I'VE HAD BROWN SPOTTING FOR THE LAST MONTH WITH HEADACHES AND SIDE PAIN, WENT TO DOCS THEY TESTED THE BROWNISH BLOODY DISCHARGE TURNS OUT IT'S A REALLY COMMON iNFECTION EASILY FIXED BY ANTI B'S IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PERIOD OF THE PILL!!! GIRLS GET IT SORTED BY UR DOC. 3 DAYS ON ANTO BIOTICS IT'S STOPPED!!!
My period ended on april 24th and last night i had unprotected sex i woke in the night with awful cramps and this morning i still have some cramps and now i am bleeding. what does this mean? can anyone help?
i started taking yaz birth control when ii decided to start having sex. im 19. we wtill used condoms the first few times but tried it without twice within a 24 hour period. he came inside me both times. both times followed that day by light pink discharge to a slightly darker red discharge. then today almost a week after he came in me and 3 weeks or so since i started birth control i have a brown discharge. it doesnt smell at all its just really strange and last night i got a small amount of cramping in my right side. what is this do i need to take a test? ive never been to a gynecologist either so what do i do
I need help. I am four days late. I took pregnancy test and it said neg. I ovulated on the 23. It says I would be almost 5 weeks shouldnt it show and I put tampon in and have light blood but not when I wipe any suggestions
Hello, Im irregular and last month I got my period on the 9th and this month on the 11th. I started off with brown spotting for about 4-6 days then blood started coming out. It's not heavy enough to fill up a whole pad though. And when I used the rest room it was very mucus like. Can I get some advice on what this might be, please and thank you
Hey, I'm on the pill and have been for several years. I've always had my periods a couple days after I stop the pill for the monthly break which is on a weds. However this month I didn't come on till the the sunday after I stopped my pill. It  lasted 1.5ish days,  was very light and brown. I've read everywhere that brown blood means old blood...However I have been feeling sick, tired and getting headaches on and off now, and its becoming more constant. Although feeling sick, I am able to eat exactly the same as what I normally do!!! I thought I was pregnant last month, with not as intense symptoms, but every test I took came back as a negative. Does this sound like i'm pregnant? If not what should I do? I wandered if anyone could help me??? Cheers Sarah
I have a question for u
Hi, i am in the last week of my pill, last week i missed two pils and had intercourse with my boyfriend on a few occassions, yesterday and today i have noticed a very light pink bit of blood. Could this be implantation bleeding? ve been back on the pill after my misses ones for quite a few days and i took the missed ones the day after id missed them. Ive been quite moody and have slight stomach pains. my breasts do feel big, but dont hurt. any advice? im scared to take a test :(
Okay I'm on the pill and for the past couple of months on my scheduled period date I have only had a little bit of brown spotting and that's it.I haven't been sexually active since february and have no other signs of pregnancy.what could be the problem?
I had sex last night and it had been the first time in months and this morning I had a little bit of brown in my underwear and there is no pain except when we first did it what does that mean?
i have missed a period and this one hasnt come, just brown mucus. has anyone else has this and not been preg? thanks!
I am very confused at the minute, this month i started cramping 10 days before my period was due, I came on my period (or what i think was my period) I normally bleed heavily up until my last 2 days, I started bleeding sunday night and it isn't much, it is more like i am coming off my period, i dont have cramps any more either can anyone help me ?

thanks sammy
i just had sex a couple of days ago and i was spouse to start my period in like three days i now have dark brown coming out like it would be my period could i be pregnant? plz help
Last year around June I got off my birth control because I kept have problems such as a cramping in my leg which felt like a blood clot. I went to my doctor and they advised me to get off the birth control and see what happens. I've been off the birth control ever since. Yet, ever since I've been off my birth control I will get my regular period but than a week after I will start getting brown discharge which will also last a week. This has been going on for the last year. I've gone into the doctor and they have run tests but they say nothing is wrong. But this month I've already gone two weeks with this brown discharge and it's not getting better and I don't know what to do. I haven't gone to a doctor again since I don't have the money right now and I don't wanna go back several times such so they can run tests and not know whats going on. This has been really affecting my sex life and it's freaking me out since it's been going this long. I just don't know what to do! If anyone has suggestions please let me know.
..So my boyfriend and I have been sexually active for quite some time now, and just this last Sunday, May 29th he decided to finish in me. We didn't use any protection- and yes, I realize we learned in Sex-Ed to always use condoms, but he and I are still dumb enough to keep doing so without protection. I usually get my periods in the later teens- it varies from month to month, but just last month I got it on the 19th and It was nearly done by the 25th or so. I am on birth control, but last month I accidently messed up the pills and took a green one instead of a light blue one. (In other words I messed up the order) Today at work I noticed brownish mucus on the toilet paper when I used the restroom, but it never got on my underwear, only on to the pieces of toilet paper I kept using to wipe. Three hours or so later I was hanging out with my boyfriend and after we fooled around we noticed his sheets were stained where my bottom had been with the same color brown I had earlier seen on the toilet paper... Then last night after going to the bathroom I found blood on the paper in the same amount as the brown that had been seen earlier. The brown spotting is back once again this morning, but only when I wipe. I wore a pad to bed just in case- but I woke up this morning and it was clean. I’ve never experienced spotting like this before, and I’m wondering if this is abnormal? Could I be pregnant? I’ve missed pills in previous months, but it’s never really changed my periods in the past. I’m not finding answers on the internet; all I can find is information about girls getting their first period being linked to brown spotting- but I’ve had mine since 8th grade, so thats not helpful… My boyfriends excited, since his intentions WERE to get me pregnant, but I'm worried because I'm younger than he is and have sports to worry about.. anyways, can anyone PLEASE help me?!
i had sex on the 25th of last month and used the "pull out" method. he said he didn't shoot in me but i missed my period. i am now having bleeding but its very light and very unusual. i dnt know if its because im irregular. i didnt take a pregnancy test yet and i have no other signs of being pregnant. can someone please help me?
started period 28th of april and clomid day 2 of period, did iui on the 11th of may and was given first shot of progesterone on 25th of may but pt test not yet done, doctor said to wait till 2nd of june of which i was given second shot of progesterone though bhcg came back negative. on the 5th of june i saw blood in small quantity not a spot and the next day another small quantity, i have done pt urine test it is still negative and i dont have any sign of being pregnant, is this my period? i need to know in other to commence my 3rd round of clomid. Pls advise

torw