Brown spotting and light bleeding not sure if it is my period or am I pregnant
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23.  on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start out with a brown discharge.  But the that discharge is still here.  When I wipe after going to bathroom sometimes the discharge is light on toilet tissue and sometimes I will get very light blood.  I still have this discharge and I know if it was to be my period it should be over by now.  Could I be pregnant.  I took a pregnancy test last Monday and it came back negative but I don't have no signs of being pregnant either.  Should I want til it stops and hope for a period next month, take a pregnancy test, or go to the doctor.  This has never happened before.  I don't know what this is.  Hope someone can tell me.
Hi!
Ok well i have been feeling under the weather, tired,increased appetite but eating less and get fuller quicker then i get hungry again.My breasts were sore for a couple days,had sex and bled, 2 days later started what i thought was my period but the next day had turned to just very light very little pink when i wipe using the bathroom so not sure it infact it was a period or not! when it had started it was more brown then red!! i have had frequent more headaches and my face OMG is breakin out bad!!! I'm not concerned about being prego from the most recent time of sex but from last month's. And have now noticed my urine is a diff color it has turned very dark almost brownish orange.....anyone know what might be going on? or if and when to go to the doc? i did a hpt about a week b4 period was due and got negative result!! And to add i have been EXTREMELY moody!!!
Hey my name is jessica. I am trying to have a baby, my obgyn put me on metformin-to get my hormones straight. and adipex- to help me lose weight because im over weight and i have abdominal periods . Okay i had a very light period then i took my first pills and like a day later it was like i had to go change my pad and tampon every 2 hrs. so that last like 7 days. okay april 4 went to the doc. everything is good lost 20 lbs in 1 month, and i told him i didnt feel like i ovulated, he told me to wait and see if i started my peroid before april 21 and if i didnt go to the lab and do some kind of test to see if i am ovulating. well i was surposed to start on the april. 7. okay i started spotting the 9th and i am still having a very light bleeding and it is now april 20. Is what i am having a period? or should i still go to the lab? i dont know.... PLEASE SOMEONE give my any kind of answers or something
im having the same thing but i found out i am 3 weeks pregnant, i though it was the start ov a period but i started to get servier pains and then thick brown spottin so i took a test an it came back positve!!! pains and spottin havent stopd since!
definately get it checked out if you have brown spotting more than a week sometimes less if you are hurting bad you could be misscarrying I went to the doc with the same problem, but they say if you've only missed one period and haveing clumps and brown spots not to worry about it your body will abord the baby itself any longer than that and you may need to have a DNC (dilation curratage) or something DNC for short. If you find out in time maybe the docs can give you meds to help your body keep the baby.
Sounds to me like you have a UTI. Definatly go to the doc.
Ok so until 8 months ago I have always been a 28 day regular chic. Since then Ive been anywhere between 29-45 until last month. Last month it was on day 26 but it was normal. So yesterday was my 28th day, and I started brown spotting. I slept with a tampon in and it only had one little spot on it. So today I didnt use anything, and it was only there when I wiped 2 times out of the 7. We have been ttc for almost a year now. This is wierd for me. Could I be pregnant? Last time I was it took 6 days to find out, and I lost that one. When should I take a test? Any suggestions are appreciated.
well i went to the doc and its not a uti the test was negative for that he gave me a blood test reguisition and said if af hasnt come in 2 weeks to do it in the mean time my cervix is now closed and soft and still no period but hpt are neg still so im not sure what is goin on but now my breasts have been sore still frequent urination and its just really starting to bother me more then anything cause i dont know what it is lol i have a doc appt tomorrow so hopefully i will find out then what it is!!! i have all the symptoms and feel prego but yet tests say no!!
I am three weeks late for my period, two weeks ago i was experiencing mild cramps for two days. just a few days ago I had a pink dischcharge when i wiped only. then there was two days of nothing. yesterday i began to see pink and then it became bright red blood. i have to wear a pantiliner but the bright red is very light. i have taken 3 hpts and 1 blood test, they all were negative. I've cramping for two days pretty much constantly. Is this possible the implantation process or maybe an early miscarriage. pls advise thanks
Hi.
I had an abortion almost two months ago. On the 15th got my first period, which was extremely heavy. I've never had a period that heavy. Now I'm getting brown spots on the toilet paper. I also gained like 6 pounds in a last month or two, get food cravings, but my breasts are not sore. I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Could it be that during abortion they didn't get all the tissue, and I had a miscarriage during my period?
Usually after you have a baby/miscarriage/abortion.. you have a very heavy period.. It is terrible.. I had a miscarriage and had it.. Wow was it bad.. You might be naturally getting rid of the rest of the abortion? I'm not exactly sure how abortions are or anything.. But you never know.. Hope it some what helps.
Thanks for your answer. Sorry about your miscarriage. It might be possible in my case, but don't you have cramps or some kind of pain?
During your period? Maybe it depends.. I'm not sure.
Yeah, I got a light period, normally it's extremely heavy and I dunno whether to jump 4 joy or call a doctor. Never had unprotected sex, normally have a slightly irregular period...
but do other people have randomly light periods even though theyre normally heavy?
Well if it aint a bad thing to have a really light period, I hope this lasts, because it's totally easier than what I normally get. Oh, I've had light bleeding for 4 days now.
I too am trying to get pregnant, and had intercourse while I was ovulating around May 10. My period is not really late, since it came April 23 last month and today is the 27th, but am experiencing dark brown discharge and moderate cramping. The cramping feels similar to period pains, but usually I don't get those until a few hours before my period actually starts. And I've been cramping for two weeks now! IOn the one hand, I really want to be pregnant, but on the other, I wish my period would start and put an end to these abnormalities.
Appreciate any thoughts and responses. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Caribbean in NY
i had a period on may 7th am not due till june the 4th  i have been gettin cramp and had brown spotting which i have never had im a mother to two kids, im trying to get some anwsers in what this is, as its all new to me ........... i have looked this up which has brought me to this page........ could some one help please
well my periods are due tomorrow a have been getting the feeling that there coming so we will see tomorrow either way a just have to find out what the brown spotting was so a can go and see the docter afta tomorrow
My periods have pretty much been on time for the last 9 months...Until now....They give or take by a few days....never more than 3. I've gotten the same PMS symptoms and thought that my period had started as usual but I've only been getting brownish discharge when I wipe. I know that this is old blood and is common in the first day of a period....but for more than one day? I had sex with my boyfriend and usually it starts the flow heavier but this time it didn't. My question is....What could be causing this old blood to be there for so long? Does this mean that something is wrong with me now? I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks, Jessica
well ive missed tht period i dont want to do a pregancy text just incase it tells me am not then a find out a am, so am going to wait a week or so and if ive still not got them a will go and see my doctor....am still getting cramp on and off and im getting a clear discharge......... sometimes a think its my periods but its tht, a have the cold the now wit a runny noise werid cos a dont normally get colds. feel sick now and again especially at tea time, am tired all the time and sometimes even fall asleep happens afta 3 o clock......oh a just cant wait to get to the bottom of this x
soo, i'm on the pill and usually on the four day into the sugar pills (monday) i get my period. this time it didn't come till wednesday and even then it was light spotting of both dark blood and light pinkish/red blood (but more dark then anything). and on thrusday i took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. i'm really nervous about this because i usually have a reg/heavy flow in general. and i had to start my new pack on friday...i'm not sure what's going on or what i should do
Hi ladies! it’s been a long time since i log on, but just wanted to follow-up on my visit to DR! i was told that the reason for my unusual bleeding was because my OB discovered i have a Bicornuate Uterus, meaning my uterus is divided in to 2. I know I was creeped out myself and very scared! But i did some research and realized that although it’s not so common, there are at least 1 in 10 women that have the same thing. He also discovered a siste and put me on a BC treatment! Ever since then my bleeding has been controlled, and i feel very hopeful and happy! By next year my husband and I, are planning to try for a baby. Pray for us!
♥Minn