Butterfly feeling in my stomach 2 days after intercourse could i be pregnant?
Hi everyone i have never posted on here before, i am 22 years old and had planned unprotected sex 2 days ago today (27/02/2012) my last period finished on 21/02/2012 i have really unregular periods and have never had regular perdiods. Since the day of intercourse i have been getting this really strong butterfly feeling in my stomach but also feels a bit like an ache, I took a pregnancy test (i new it would be to early) and it came back negative as i expected.

Could i be pregnant?

Help Please :) xx
Definitely not. You don't ovulate until half way through your cycle. And if you have irregular periods it is unlikely you are even ovulating. Even if you did ovulate and what not it takes approx 3 days for sperm to get inside egg and  approx 6-12 or more days to even implant. So the likelyhood of you feeling butterflies are 0. But good luck.