Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
CAN IMPLANTATION BLEEDING BE HEAVY?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

CAN IMPLANTATION BLEEDING BE HEAVY?

HAS ANYONE HAD ANT HEAVY IMPLANTATION BLEEDING? I OVULATED ON THE 6 AND 7TH AND HAD INTERCOURSE RIGHT ON TIME, BUT YESTERDAY THE 17TH I STARTED SPOTTING SOME PINK DISCHARGE, THEN BROWNISH, THEN BRICK RED, AND FINALLY LIKE A REGULAR PERIOD (MEDIUM-HEAVY)WITH SOME SMALL CLOTS. ALSO MY BREAST LOOK REALLY WEIRD, I HAVE DEVELOP SOME SMALL PIMPLE LIKE BUMPS AROUND MY NIPPLE AREA. IM REALLY WORRIED, BECAUSE MY PERIOS (periods) WAS DUE IN TEN DAYS. WHAT'S HAPPENING? I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE IMPLANTAION BLEEDING BUT IM NOT SURE HELP!
Viewing 1-200 comments:
I think implantation bleeding is usually brown or light pink spotting and there is not a "flow" to it. It almost sounds like you got your period early or maybe you have had a cyst that burst? I would ask your doc, though. It is odd to have heavier bleeding mid-cycle like that.
I had an early "period" with my son. It came I think 9 days early. It lasted 5 days, bad cramping, bled enough to use tampons and pads, and had clots. I've had IB with almost all of my 7 pgs, but every time is different. That was definitely the worst. I didn't get a positive hpt till 12 days later. I know for a fact it was IB b/c we were TTC and we hadn't BD'ed since before I had my supposed period till the time I took the hpt. I was also using OPK's and the only reason why I took a hpt was b/c the ovulation line wasn't getting any lighter or darker as the days passed, although I thought I was getting due to ovulate.
I'VE READ THAT IMPLANTATION  BLEEDING IS SUPPOSE TO BE LIGHT AND PINK, BUT SINCE I NOW KNOW OF DIFFERENT WOMEN WHO DID BLEED (HEAVY) DURING IMPLANTATION, NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. HOPEFULLY IT'S IMPLANTATION THAT WILL MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY SINCE WE'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 5 YRS. NOW. I CALLED MY DR. AND HE ASKED ME TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO SEE HOW THINGS DEVELOP I THINK HE'S GOING TO ASK ME TO WAIT FOR A HPT UNTILTHE REAL DATE OF MY PERIOD MARCH 30TH. OH WELL WILL SEE I JUST WISH TIME CAN GO BY FAST TO GET AN ANSWER (HOPEFULLY POSITIVE!!). THANKS YOU FOR YOUR HELP IT REALLY HELPS TO CHAT WITH SOMEONE.
Yeah I am having the same issues. I had an IUI Nov.31st and today is Cycle 28. I normally start on the day 27. Yesterday after having sex I started bleeding faintly pink and then brown. Today it is red and heavier. But not like a period. Im wearing 1 tampon a day. Im so scared. Cuz I have had most of the pregnancy symptoms and was sure I was PG. Now my hopes are going down. I hope that it is implantation bleeding.
Could it be implantaion bleeding or could it be my period? I was suppose to get my period on 5/16/09? And this afternoon 5/21/09 when I went to the restroom I noticed red blood on my underwear.But Im cramping,my breast have gotten bigger and they are tender and they hurt. i have been craving foods and feeling tired .could i be pregnanat?
My lmp was on 6/17 it was normal and lasted 5 days.  I have a 32 day cycle and usually normal.  My period was suppose to start on 7/18, but i started bleeding 7/10.  Im not sure if its my actual period, or implantation bleeding.  It started of dark brown for a couple of hours, then got bright red and now its kinda heavy, enuff for a tampoon.  This never happened before, so im not sure whats going on.  I've read that alot of women have experienced heavy IB.  After my lmp, about 3 days later i started spotting for about 2 days.  My breasts have been sore ever since my last period ended.  If anyone else has experienced this, please give me some positive feedback!
since 12/08/09 the last day of my period i have had unprotected sex with my bf,, i thought i was pregnant as i was feeling sluggish, my period are due the 10th , today the 3/09/09, i woke up with terrible cramps, and slightly/ heavy bleeding with clots,never had periods like this, could this be implantation bleeding, i really need a positive  answer, i do want to have a baby.

frenzzy
Hi myself and my husband hav just started tryin for a baby and i am supposed 2 b due on tomorrow ( 8th oct but i started bleeding sun so was bout 4 days early it started very very light, lighter than my usual period and now its getting bit heavier today,( 7oct) so i dont no whether it is my period or implantation bleeding???? very confused!!!
I am having the same confusion. two days ago i started spotting and I thought it was implantation bleeding. but today it is heavier and two days before my period. we have been trying for four months, and I have calculated the days I am most fertle, I dont know what to think. Is anyone else having this? And how long after the bleeding did you take a pregnancy test?
I have had a tubal ligation reversal on 7/20/09 and I've had my period every 28 days exactly ever since and I have always been regular. This past month I get my pd 9/26/09 and I'm due for my next on the 24 of this month. My husband and I have been TTC since the surgery and I started a light/ med bleeding on the 14th of this month. That is 11 days early and that never happens. Just wanted to know what u thought. Thanks!
I had my last mp sept 26. ovulated 9-12th this month. had light pink brown tissue discharge the 21st and today the 24th i have lost large clots not alot of bleeding just clots but no cramping. It has stopped now nothing. could this be implantation? or something more serious?
i had sex on Nov 6,7,8th all unprotected w|my husband . i was ovulating on those days as well .My period was supposed to come on Nov 17,but came on Now.15th and it was brownish then turned really red for 4 days. Was this implantation ?
i had bc and i got it taken out cuase i had my perid for 8 weeks and ended on the 10 of december, and had unpertected sex that night and started light spotting on the 16th of december and now it is getting heavier can i still have a chance of being pregnant.
I got my period about 2 days early, I bled for a day or two sorta heavy.  But then it just stopped. I havent bled since.  my usual period is between 5 and 6 days...like clock work. Could this have been implantation beeding?
im in the same boat.. my period was due 1/31 but it came 3 days early. It started out reallly light but got a little heavier not like a normal period tho kinda like the end of a period, and it only lasted 2 1/2 days which is not normal cuz mine last 5 days long.  Sooo confused I dont know if its implantation bleeding or an early weird period, when should I get a test??
wow, i;m in the same boat as u guys. my period was due feb. 8 and i had light brown bleeding feb. 3 and then it stopped that same day. the next afternoon i bled again but this time it was a lil darker brown and now its a little heavier (feb.6) and redder. i have all of the signs of pregnancy since last week. i ovulated jan. 25 and had sex 2 days before and the day after my ovulation. my period is ALWAYS on time and never early or late. i've had weird cravings, extreme fatigue, headaches, bloating, gas, and my boobs are huge and sore. sorry, tmi, i know. a couple of days after i ovulated that's when all of my symptoms appeared. this has never happened to me before. i have a doctor's appt but its not until march. should i wait and see what happens next week? any suggestions???????????
my last normal period came around the 2 or 3 of jan..i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend jan 21..then on feb 2..i spotted light red on ly once when i wiped..then i started feeling mild cramps in my abdomen..some headaches..i got to the restroom alot..i get short morning sickness..but 10 days after feb 2 when i spotted..wich was yesterday..i started bleeding light then it got heavier with brownish parts..but after it just got heavier..not so heavy like heavy heavy periods but i would say is medium heavy and bright red..not dark..with some little clots not as much as my regular periods..so i dont know anymore im really confused..its my first time having sex without protection..i am 18 years old..i just need some help..i wanna know if i could  be implantation bleeding or just my darn period..i just dont get why on the day of my period i spotted once in a wipe..and then 10 days after im bleeding.....regularly my periods arent like that..when my period starts..it starts that same day..not ten days after...so im really confused..can somebody that knows please take there time and help me please>>>>=((
I had light brown spotting in the morning and today lighter then yesterday. I am hoping it s implantation bleeding. ı will keep you posted. I wish everyone posting here post again and tell us wheter it ended up with a BFP or BFN.That would help  us all .
I have short cycles just 26 days (AF last for 5) anyway they started 28th of feb but this time had egg white discharge almost straight after AF ive checked fertility sites etc says i would have ovulated 14th mar sunday. but since the thurs after(18th mar) ive had very light bleeding along with mucous like discharge. so in essence im 2 weeks early for AF! (not due to start till 4th of april) I think it must be implantion bleeding because this NEVER happens. Its a very light period. Has lasted 5 days today. I vaguely remember something like this with my last daughter too. im pretty positive im pregnant just thought i'd post it up and update if i get bfp in a few days to pass along info:) always an effort to get thru the 2 week wait hahaha!
i had the same thing happen to me. i started off with light pink, then dark brown, and then a normal period where i had to use tampons and pads. it happen 8 days before i am supposed to get my period.

what happened with you? was IB? your answer might be able to help me.
So glad that i found this site. I dont feel like im the only one going out of my mind now. I have the same symtoms (symptoms) every month, ive been trying for 6 years. I hope mine was implantation bleeding, im due my period friday but im getting hot flushes, headaches, the usual pmt symptoms.
hey i really need somebody to ask but i have no1 that i can really ask so im glad i found this website!
the last time i had my period it started on the 19th of march and i have about a 28day cycle so im not due for my period til about the 16/17th of April..
But on the 3rd of April night (when im most fertile) me and my boyfriend had u/p sex and i think i might be pregnant.. i really want a baby and ive been feeling quite tierd and unwell the past 4days iv also been having cramps but yesterday(april 11) i started light pink spotting but very very very lightly and today (april 12) its gotten a bit heavy and is a dark red with a few little clots in it... my period isnt due till about the 17th and im always on time... my period never starts of light and is always very heavy with quite a few clots in it... i dont know what to think.. its too early to do a test but im starting to loose hope of being pregnant.. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!  is this normal or am i just being naive because i want to be pregnant so bad??
Ok i got my last period march 20th, i had unprotected sex april 6th, i got what i think is my period , april 12th, but i am not due for my period until, friday april 16th, and i have never been early, i took hpt and it was negitive, could i still be pregnant? SOMEONE PLEASE REPOND!!!
If any of you get pregnant after experiencing these symptoms, dont forget to put it up on the forum. Then we will know if the symptoms are pregnancy related and give us all a bit of hope aye xx
hello everyone , i am a 16 year old girl who has some concerns about implantation bleeding . okay well me and my boy friend who i love dearly had sex for the first time ( protected and unprotected ) and my cycle usually comes on around the 20th or so , but it hasnt yet . instead ive been having a brownish discharge in my undies and i have to use a pad instead of a liner . i know this cant be my cycle becus usually when i do start it , i'll have really bad cramps and my breast would be very tender and sensitive  . no of these symptoms occured . ive been doing reading about implantational bleeding and i can realate to some of the signs like the brownish color but everyone says its suppose to be light . so idk whats going on , its been going on for about 4 or 5 days now , ( like my cycle does ) . if anyone happens to come across my comment PLEASE relpy !  thank you guys :]
i am so glad this site is here. i had sex exactly two weeks ago and my period was 3 days late. it started off as brownish discharge then it turned into a really light period and got heavier. My normal period is really heavy but this time it is aot lighter. i have been really sleepy latly whish isnt normal for me. and i go to the bathroom every few minutes. Could i be pregnant and having implantation bleeding? HELPP pleasee
I'm having the same problem. I have had all the early pregnancy symptoms and last night I started spotting pink and brown discharge, then later it turned into red blood like my period, but I'm not expecting that for another week and it's never come early before. And they're usually really heavy the first few days where I have to change my pad about 4 times a day, now i've been wearing the same one since last night  and it's only got a few spots on it so it's not a flow plus usually when I sleep I wake up soaked in blood because it's so heavy but that's not the case now? I'm so confused someone pleeeaase help.
Just wanted to relay my experience since I was confused about how heavy implantation bleeding can be also.  I started bleeding 3 days after I ovulated and had BD 2 days prior to that, so was within fertile window.  Bleeding appeared just like my normal period and lasted 3 days, but was so early I was really confused.  My period is normally pretty light, so I really didn't know what to think.  Turns out it was just an early period, or maybe a spontaneously aborted pregnancy.  I'm sure there are exceptions, but I think normally implantation bleeding is pretty light.  Hope that helps.
hi everyone, I'm so happy that i found this forum. I'm currently using clomid but this is my third cycle. I took it cd 3-7 and i started to bleed on cd 18. I wasn't expecting af until the 28th may. It wasn't really like my usual period because most of it came only when i pee.
Could it be implantation bleeding?
Hey!  I am so glad to see I am not alone.  I unfortunately have never had regular "like clockwork" AF's.  Mine have always been spontaneous, maybe a week early....or maybe a week late, but I have no say in it.  lol  Anyway, my husband and I had u/p sex a few times around my ovulation (roughly around May 6th, last period ended 4/22; and yes, some people say ovulation is the 2nd week, we had a few u/p times then as well).  I have been experiencing quite a few pregnancy symptoms.  I have been trying to track AF based on guess of a 28 day cycle, so my estimate for when I should get my next visit may be off.  1 day before AF possibly should have arrived, I decided to take a test.  BFN.  I waited 4 days later and took the test using FMU.  BFN.  Yesterday I had a few small dots of light pink on a liner, then nothing.  Today at 3pm, same thing; until 7:30pm.  TMI section:  I am usually extremely heavy right off the bat.  I go through a super pad and tampon every hour with clots.  At 7:30pm I started bleeding heavier, nowhere near as heavy as my first day would be usually, and I have AF-like cramps and back aches.  My sister-in-law said hers was a bit heavy for 2 1/2 days, then it just stopped.  I'm going attempt not to go crazy with curiousity and confusion and test after the bleeding stops or a few days after that.  I will repost to let everyone know what happened.
Yes, please keep us posted.  It ***** how our bodies send us signals that can be signs of completely opposite things!  Good luck!
Well, the bleeding is all but over.  It has been odd the last day or so though.  TMI for some: after using the restroom, I have noticed it settles on the bottom of the toilet like sand.  I have never seen it have a grainy consistancy.  Anyway, I don't know if I'll be testing too soon.  All of my pregnancy symptoms have gone away and my breasts aren't tender or sore anymore.  Unless something happens I'm probably going to assume that this was just a really funky AF.  (sorry, don't have the cash to spend on another pg test atm)  If anything else comes of this or if I become pg in the future, I will let you know how things went and how the IB was.  (I had IB with the first, even though it ended in a mis.; so I'm fairly certain I'll have IB in the future.)  Good luck to all and remember people, we won't learn just by posting our questions and concerns, we have to keep this updated with results so others can learn.  ^.^
I have been spotting for two days now but really only when I wipe. The first day it was just a faint pink mixed with clear cm and that happened only once that day. The second day it happened later in the day and againn only when I wiped but no cm, it's now later on in the day and it's just a small amount of brown. I ovulated on 17 July which was cd 20, we did the BD on the 15th and 17th. I am currently 4 days late and it's now 10 days past ovulation. I took a test on the 24 which I think might have been to early it was a BFN. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?

Please Help 35 and really want it to be so
P.S. I'm holding off on telling the hubby
I've been havein unprotect sex with my boyfriend trying to conceive n at first I was spotting and now on the day of my period it was light hevy n then it stoped n then it went back to light I'm confused???????
I am wondering if anybody can help me... I was due for my period on Friday but all I got was pink stuff then on the sarurday it went brown I tried goin to the toilet (this normally makes me start) but I just got clear discharge with red streaks then it was brown again (all this time it has been no more than the size of a two pence piece) then on Sunday I had more brown for the morning then it stopped then today I had some more brown with a little cramping n now it's stopped again, is this implantation bleeding?it doesn't feel like a normal period there is no constant flow of blood at all, and everything I smell seems to be intensified, I have been ttc 4 7 months now. Please help me with this one many thanks in advance Lucy.
My cycle was due aug 14th and yesterday(nine days later) i got some really light pink dicharge with some mucousy substance too. then today, i started really heavy bleeding. feeling confused. does anyone here have an idea of what's going on? the last two cycles lasted for only a day and a half. and were light ones too.
to add to my post, the bleeding smells oddly sweet. what does this mean? i'm so confused.
hey everyone! i am soo thankful for this site! so here's my story.. my boyfriend and i have sex pretty regularly (sry for the info lol) and about a week after the last time we had sex, i started becoming extremely moody. i'm crying over everything--for no reason at all--literally. i can see a commercial and start bawling. my breasts are killing me and i have noticed that they seem swollen. i am starting to get mild cramping on the lower left side of my abdomen (right by that "V"). i have been nauseous off and on -- can last an entire day or at night. normally i sleep like a baby, yet i have been waking up throughout the night due to a weird pulling feeling around my belly button area. i'm not sure how to describe it. it doesn't hurt, but i feel like when it happens, i have to push on it or something. i know that sounds weird but it's really the only way i can describe the feeling. i have had a lot of back pain (which sometimes can be normal--have a bad back). i am due for my period on september 7th (which is always either on the 6th or 7th--never earlier--of every month). on august 31, i noticed really light bleeding only when i peed and it only happened that one time. it was a very light pink. i went to put a tampon in and realized it was gone. on september 1, i started bleeding fairly heavily. i find this really strange considering i was not due to start my period until the 7th, so i was almost a week early? i have now been bleeding for 2 days. i have been pregnant before, but miscarried. i do know how it feels to be pregnant and i definitely feel like i am mainly due to the insane mood swings and my breasts being so swollen and aching so badly (much more than they would if i had my period). i just wanted to see if anyone knew what could be happening. i did take a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but then again, my "real period" isn't due for another 5 days.. ADVICE ANYONE PLEASE??

*to blossom--i have that same sweet smelling blood and i have no idea what it is! i actually literally JUST noticed it about 10 minutes before seeing this sight! does anyone know what that could be?
**i forgot to add that i have also been really bloated, a little sensitive to diff smells, and craving different foods.. like.. right now.. i want tacos sooo bad! i even sent my boyfriend to run to seven eleven to get me cheddar cheese so i could make tacos and then found out we have no taco mix. so now i'm looking online to see if any place will uhh deliver.. tacos.. lol i am soo nauseous but thats all i want right now.

P.S. * UPDATE--i was bleeding pretty heavily earlier--now it is becoming lighter (doesnt fill a tampon -- sorry for t.m.i. -- and after 5 hours or so -- not much blood at all) this makes me really wonder because if it WERE my actual period -- A. it came almost a week early. B. it would stay heavy for days, not just a day and C. my boobs hurt so bad that i kind of want to cry sometimes plus the bloating is not cool at all lol

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! :(
me and my bf have been trying for a baby for a while now n this month we had intercourse 3 days, 2 days and on the day of ovulation and throughout the month, yesturday 10\9 i started bleeding slightly its become slightly heavier today and its a pinky redish colour its not as heavy as my period normally is when it starts but its heavier then i would of expected implantation to be, my period isnt suppose to be due till tomorrow so its 2 days early, ive had slight clamps but not enough to take painkillers could this be implantation and when would i be able to take a test to find out?

any information would be great
thank you!!!
i am also trying for a baby with my partner we already have a little girl and when i was pregnant i thought i was 4 weeks when i found out going by my last period but when i went for my scan i was actually 8 weeks when i found out apparently i got pregnant b4 my last period but i cant really remember much about it as i wasnt trying for a baby then, now we been trying for 6 months and 2 days ago i had really light bleeding for 2 days and then stopped last night and this morning its back but heavier i also came on a week early which never happens its all weird i have had a cold for a few days now and have felt very tierd recently normally when im due on i get a pain in my left boob but never had none this month and i never get cramp feelings and have done this month but knowing my luck ive just come on early and my mind is playing tricks with me but it seems so confusing its good to know others feel the same but theres no response's to weather they were actually pregnant or not as soon as i find out i will re post a comment.
Omq me and my fiance have been trying i hade 2 miscarriages . And well im having bad luck we tried also when i was most fertile and right before ovulation. Lmp was sept.13, and today i started bleeding lightly then it started getting a bit heavier ., idk im confused
Hi, my boyfriend and i had sex about 3 weeks ago on sep. 20, 24, and 25. We did it 4 times in 3 days to make sure that i would be pregnant. But now today, oct. 14, almost a week before my period is due i started bleeding. My periods are usually really heavy and i have bad cramping. But this started out light, and as the day went on got a little heavier and had some small clot things in it with no cramping. could i still be pregnant???
hi im only 16 and i had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend he thinks im pregnant but im confussed i just reccently had my period or what i thought my period was it was light pink and spotty in the begging and then went to a red with clots then it went to brown it was spotty the whole time nd only lasted 4 to 5 days my normal period alway last 7 days and always comes on time but this time my period was early....im confussed is anyone out there having the same problems?
i went to the doctor today to check if i was and the pee test came out negitive but they wanna make sure its not wrong so i got blood drawn and now i am waiting. tomorrow they set up a gyno vist for me to check if everything is alright with me and they set me up for a ultra sound im nervous but im making it through.
i have been on BCP for 5 months. about the 5th day into my period i stopped taking them. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and he went inside me the third day of not taking them, right after my period. i have been heavily spotting since last night, its not blood, just dark brown. could this be implantion bleeding or just from getting off the pill? PLEASE help!!
My period started on Oct 25 and ended on about Oct 31. I had sex with my boyfriend on Nov 2. We didnt use a condom and he didnt pull out. A couple of days later i had heavy bleeding. First it was brown then it began to get heavy. Lasted five days. Im not sure if thats implantation bleeding or what? Am i pregnant?
My wife is facing the same situation, she missed her dates and we took the test and now is pregnant, now for the last 4 days she had spottings and now she is having a regular bleeding, my doctor has given all medications including harmone inj to stop miscarriage.

I just want make it 12 weeks and more..

can some one who passed through this help?
My period started 11/5 and ended 11/12. According to my ovulation prediction chart, I am ovulating 11/19 (window is 11/15-19). I had unprotected sex 11/15-11/18. I have started to bleed like a period (11/18). I have never had a period come after only one week. Is this implantation bleeding? I didn't have this with my first baby.
I'm having the same thing going on...My cycle is every 38 days and I ovulated on the 6th my boyfriend and I had sex on the 4th and the 5th then 10 days later on the 15th I started bleeding it was exactly 28 days since my last period and 10 days earlier than my regular period which would have been yesterday the 25th..I have been having pregnancy symptoms and been recording them but now they're barely here same as with my first son I only had symptoms for about a week..and was hoping if anyone could shed any light/information..I haven't taken a test yet gonna wait a few days..HELP
ok im going through the same thing! Had tubal reversal Mar19th10 then had a tubal pregnancy Aug26th10 and resulted in a ruptured tube that had to be removed. This month period is funny.....lite spotting occured Nov22th real pink but only a little.then on the 23th med bleeding.....on the 24th jus a spot of brownish blood.....and on the 25th a spot of brownish blood.......and nothing now! i really dont know what to think about this one. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative! HELP, HELP, HELP!
I have had very irregular periods all my life (PCOS).  I had a regular doc visit and found out I was pregnant.  2 days later I started spotting and went to the ER.  I got an vaginal ultrasound and blood tests and was told I had only a yolk sac and no baby yet.  But my HCG was going up so just wait and see.  I went back to the ER 6 days later with bleeding still going on only heavier like a full on period. Another ultrasound and blood test followed.  I found out that I was still pregnant because my HCG was still going up and we saw the baby this time and heard the heart beat.  I went to the OBGYN today and am still bleeding very very heavy.  Once again another ultrasound and bloodwork and exam.  Baby was there and we heard and saw the heart beating!  I was told its still implantation bleeding.  I've had bleeding for 11 days now, 6 of which have been super heavy.  Hope this helps relive some stress for some of you.
I'm unclear how it could be implantation bleeding when baby has clearly already implanted, and would have been for quite some time. It's rarely ever heavy and like a period. I would be looking for a better answer instead of taking that one as what's going on. Heavy bleeding like that would indicate something else such as a tear or something wrong.
hi I took 7 test 5 came back positive and 2 came back negative, but th odd thing is is im on the depo, and my last period was a year and a half ago. last night me and m boyfriend had sex and now im bleeding on and off and cramping really bad! anyone know what is going on? help if you can please!
Did any of u girls ever found out if u ended up prego after the heavy bleeding,I really would love to know,cause different women gives me differena answer but I'm looking for experience & what women really went through & know not by what the books says,Thank u ladies in advance..I myself had 4 days late period faint hpt positive then I started bleeding heavy but I feel prego & the suppose to be period do not smell like period.I'm confused myself.
i had something like this as well... it was a week before my period was supposed to start and i started bleeding kinda, but at first it was kind of brown and a little pink. it was really light for the first couple of days and the next couple days it was heavy and regular like a period. it lasted around 4-5 days which is shorter than my average period. with this i had cramping, which i never get with my period. i took a pregnancy test after the first day of bleeding but i think that was too soon. i have had no other pregnancy symptoms other than being tired. how do i know if im pregnant or if i am just having irregular periods
I am 25 years of age. me and my hubby had sex when i was ovulating based on our ovulation test and basal thermometer. i started my period feb 21 and been light then got very heavy today march 4. like it would sink to the bottom of the toilet like sand. does anyone know what's goin on? is it implanation bleeding?? i took a pregnancy test and it said negative still. my periods are irregular and i was on the mirena iud for 3 years and it has been removed in december if that helps any.
Can someone jst tell me how long I need to wait untill I take the test ? I started 5 days early and stoped spotting in 5 in a half days . When do I take the test
My last period was 02/11 and I had sex on the 26th and 28th on 3/5 I started spotting brown only when I wiped it lasted 7 days and then on the 7th day I went to the bathroom and heavy bleeding started, but it only came out when I went to the bathroom and had small clot like things and it lasted through to the next day and by the end of that second day it started getting light and now today it is back to the light brown spotting. My period should have started on 3/4 but what I am experiencing is not normal period for me and I did notice that it doesn't smell like period. When I had the heavy bleeding I had bad cramps and back pain but today the cramping is very mild again. i've taken a couple tests but they have been negative but something dost feel right as I have had alot of symptoms; sore swollen breasts,feeling bloating and like a pressure in my stomach,I had headaches for about a week, at one point felt nauseous and was burping which actually temp. Relieved the nausea, I have also had trouble sleeping. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I have a dr. Appt. In 2 more days but I am curious to know as this waiting is killing me. Please help
hi there..i have my period on the 27 Feb.After my period, me and my husband start to make love almost everyday. yesterday morning, i have a light pink bleeding and i got so worried. immediately i went to my doc and she say that this can be an implantation blood.then i never had the blood all night but this morning i got the little bit of pink blood.This morning i feel like vomiting and back pain. does this mean that i'm pregnant?

please reply to me as i'm very worried...my next cycle is on the 27

wow everyone is going through it

i had iui 8 days ago and this morning has pink spotting on tissue then brownish through the day and needed a liner then tonight i got a gush of blood darker red and i've had cramps all day mild to start and heavier now. I'm concerned i have miscarried ('chemical pregnancy' i guess its called). so many sites say IB is light flow; is it poss i am pregnant and haven't miscarried??
Hi my name is areiona and im having the same problem as you normally my period is around the middle of the month it used to be in the beginning of the month but this month me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and it came extremely late but b4 i got it my breasts were very swollen and hurting extremely bad,i had headaches,and hungry more than usual and i started sleeping alot this happend 2-3 days after we had unprotected sex but i was unsure if i was pregnant b/c the only symptom i didnt receive was vomiting!I started bleeding toward the very end of this month but wen i 1st noticed the bleeding it was on tissue paper i didnt really see any blood in my underwear and it was like this for at least 3 days the blood was still light but a pinkish brown color then the bleeding got a little heavier so i started to believe it was a period instead of implantation bleeding.!please help im confused.
I'm having the same symptoms also I wasn't trying to get pregnant so I'm hoping this is NOT a pregnancy sign!  But I had a little spotting about a week after ovulation and it's now turned into full on bleeding (but totally painless).  The reason I'm worried this could be a pregnancy sign for me is I did bleed with my first 2 pregnancies (health boy and then healthy girl 2 years apart).  So I wanted you to know that sometimes a lot of red blood can go along with a healthy pregnancy, in fact with my daughter I passed so much blood and clots of blood I was sure I miscarried.  I would hope thought that all of you will get your hormone levels checked because an imbalance in progesterone can cause mid cycle bleeding and also cause women to miscarry (I also had a miscarriage before my healthy son).  I think bleeding with out cramps or pain would be more of a pregnancy sign, but if you have bad cramps or nausea please please please get checked for ectopic or tubal pregnancy.
hey ladies. I am in the same boat and its confusing the crap out of me. I got my lmp on March 22nd and then my boyfriend and I ttc the 1st and the 5th..I ovulated on the 5th and then early early this morning I got a bright red blood spot on my panties. I have been using a tampon and pad all day but just a regular one. I am changing every few hours so its lighter then my normal AF. Usually if I dont change I super tampon before the 3h mark I am leaking but today I have just worn a regular tampon and it was in for over 3 hours before the smallest amount of blood leaked. I am also getting clots but I am not due for my period until the 19th...I am hoping this is just IB because I would really love to be pregnant. Please let me know if any of you have experienced this.
I keep reading but no answer,I myself had 4 days late period then it started brown then pink then red with small clots but this bleeding Do Not smell like a period plus I had all the symptoms & my bbm was 98.5 for 2 weeks plus a faint positive now I'm confuse,can I be pregnant Can I test after the bleeding has stop & actually ended up pregnant cause even my boobs & legs hurts(SOMEONE PLZ GiVE US UR EXPERIENCe HELP US WOMEN)THANK U in ADVaNCe
I was supposed to get my period a few days ago (last month i got it on the last day of the month) today may 1st I starts a light pink bleeding and then it went away then came back still light then about three hours later it got heavier then got light i put a tampon in just in case but I cant tell if it's implantation bleeding (I had unprotected sex almost two three weeks ago) can i get any help????
Im glad im not the only one! my husband and i have been TTC since april 14th.my first day of my last period was april 29th.My husband and I had sex my most fertile days (may 10,11,12,14) and the day of ovulation (may 15th). i began feeling dizzy,nauseous,and having strange food cravings a little over a week ago.then last weekend i started throwing up and dry heaving along with the nausea  and dizziness.so i took a HPT on sun to my dissapointment it was negative. then on mon i began to feel unusually tired,sore breasts along withfood aversions,accompanied by sickness and nausea.My expected period was supposed to be on the 26th but it didnt come but yesterday i experienced pink/brown to bright red light bleeding, but only when wiping.it doesnt show on a pad or my underwear.i am still having some bright red medium bleeding and stringy discharge today only when i wipe and also cramping a bit.but im still having those same symptoms.i just feel weird.any advice?
It seems everyone here is just posting questions.  Not sure that helps.

As far as implantation bleeding vs. period, there is no way to know.  The only answer for you is time.  Periods can resemble implantation bleeding, and vice versa.

My doctor said:

If this would be your "first" pregnancy, you can be 99% sure you're having a period...not a pregnancy, if you're having any red blood, or having to use a tampon/pad.

But..

if you've had multiple pregnancies and/or multiple c-sections (resulting in a considerable amount of scar tissue), only then will you have red, medium, or heavy implantation bleeding that can be confused with a period.
Sounds hopeful!

With my third pregnancy, I felt pregnant, took a test and it came back negative around my period time.  Right after, I started my "period".  It was heavy for a day...then turned brown.  Cramps were less severe.

A week later, I took a test...and it came back positive.

But don't get too excited, I had really weird periods ever since we started TTC.  It's a mind thing, you'll think your pregnant every month, and have symptoms...except the month it really happens.  
Thank you for your updated comment, when speakign with your MD, did your "first" pregnancy have to be a full term pregnancy?  I had a miscarriage on the 25th of march at 9wks, I pretty much had the same thing as all these women, took a HPT 2 days before (about 12DPO) I got what I assume was my period on May 20th (after having a normal period in april) and it was negative. I bled about a day and a half not real heavy light-normal-light again.  I have not taken another HPT bc I don't want to get my hopes up, but based on what I am reading i'm wondering if it could be what every1 else has been going through.  Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hi all.
I am going through the same thing.  Had sex with husband right on time of ovulation.  I am due for my period on 4th jun (two days time) but i started bleeding yesterday morning 3 days before due period meant to start.  I have had really sore breasts, thrush and not much cramps apart from abdominal pains on and off.  The bleeding started pink and light, all day.  the next day i had red blood but not heavy like my usual period.  i had been getting really sore breasts and the veins on my breasts are sticking out a lot more.  This is driving me insane and i would just like to know if this is ib?
Can someone help me.  I see a lot of you have had similar things happen to you but i would just like an answer to this question.
Good luck to all.
About a week ago I stared having some light cramping here and there. No bleeding.  Then my beast started to hurt on and off. I have a 30 day cycle usually so I should have started on the 12th or 13th. I started bleeding very lightly mainly in discharge. Nothing on my underwearjust when I wiped. About 1 hr later went to the bathroom cause I was nervous so I just put a pad on just in case. About 4-5 hrs later I went to the bathroom and there was a little bit ob the pad I used a tissue to wipe it off the pad to analysis it. It was a brownish color. But whenever I would wipe it was light red/pinkish. And only a small amount. By the end of the day it was still light and hardly anything. Usuallh by the end of the day on the first day I am heavy and very crampy usually very painful.  I'm not really crampy at all. I got up to go to the bathroom this morning and when I started peeing a bunch of really dark red blood/stringy discharge came out after that came out I wiped and it was light red again and not a whole lot. Anyone know what this could be? I never start this early. Please help!
PS. I'm not trying to conceive but me and my bf have unprotected sex all the time. We use the pull out method. Tmi. Sorry but thought it would help.
HI All
I usually get my period around the 23rd of the month. I had sex with my boyfriend alot when i was ovulating. Ive had ALOT of pregnancy symptoms like: low grade fever, increased apetite, nausea, fatigue, tender breasts,white discharge shortly after ovulation (egg white consistency,etc. I also had some pain during sex right after ovulation, Im not sure if that is normal either but Im a little confused because like I said I'm due for my period around the 23rd of this month (June 2011) but its now the 17th and when I woke up this morning I started bleeding. Usually my periods are heavy and this was more of a light to medium flow. It tapered down mid-day and its staying at "light". Its not dark dark like period blood its more of pink-red.And it hasnt been a consistent flow the whole day either, there was a period of an hour or two that i didnt bleed at all. Considering the color is different and its 5 days before my period is due it makes me think its Implantation bleeding but i read that IB is just spotting. This is heavier than a spotting but not as heavy as my normal periods. Does anyone have any input on this issue? (I am trying to concieve (conceive), I have a little girl already and I didnt have IB when I was prego with her so I'm getting a little dissapointed thinkin I may not be prego).
My bf and I tried to have a baby before he left for Iraq. We had sex all week during my high fertitily time and when it said I was ovulating. I have my period on the 20th of every month faithfully. This month I got my period 5 days early. It was light pink then it turned red with clotting for about 2.5 days. Then it turned like a dark brown. I usually have a period for 5 days and it is always red and pretty heavy up until the 5th day. Is this just an early period or another etopic?
My period was suppose to start 6/12... On 6/21 I started worrying and took a pregnancy test. It was negative. My boobs were sore. I was falling asleep at the most random times and was feeling dizzy. I started feeling pains in my uterus and on 6/24 I started bleeding. It was really light and pink.. Then got really heavy and I was clotting on 6/25... Then this morning 6/26 it was really light and brown.... And now nothing..I have always had very regular periods that last about 6 to 7 days... Am I pregnant!? Should I take another pregnancy test?
Hi. I've been trying to get pregnant for a yr I haven't started my period in about 2 months I've had lots of cravings mood swings fatigue a breast tenderness but today I have a unusual amount of blood comming out Idk what it is it was spotty n very little. Pinkish brown can it be a implantation bleeding?? Hope it is don't want to get my hopes up tho
My boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex for about 2 years now he uses the pull out method. For the past 2 months we have been having sex almost every single day. I usually get my period on the 14th around there, but last night i had cramps, this morning i wake up and go to the bathroom and there is light pink spotting. Through out the day i bleed more and more but not heavy enough to be my period, and the cramps are so severe like ive never had them before. I dont know if this is implantation bleeding or my period, can someone tell me what they think? & how long do any of you think i should wait to buy a pregnancy test.
Just here to try and help. I had TR surgery and have had a baby after that. Were trying for another now. Usually, almost always implantation bleeding is very lite when it does happen and it doesnt happen to every woman. It never happened to me. So when I want to know if im pregnant or not, I dont look for IB. IB is rare. But what is common when a woman is preggers is, tender breast, dizziness, nausea, and moodiness. If you are TTC and you see blood before your period is due, simply wait a few days and test. No need to wait weeks...A PT will pic up the pregnancy hormone 5 days (really sooner than that) sooner than your missed period if there is PH in your urine. Or you could go get a blood test. I use to go crazy over every little symptom and be on google 24/7 to see if google would tell me if im pregnant or not. Remember to live. Dont allow TTC to take over your life. I had my TR surgery 11/2009 and got preg 2 days after my surgery., Had tubal pregnancy. Then, for 2 month straight I wouldnt stop trying to convince myself that every little feeling, burp, sneeze, or pain meant that I was expecting. I soon got exhausted, gave up and resumed life. After that I became pregnant 2 months later. I stayed gone all day doing something, shopping, fishing hanging out with family and made love to my sweet husband at night. Note : I made love-we made love. Not had sex to make a baby. We soon found out we were expecting and 7 months ago delivered a happy healthy baby boy. And now we are TTC again, but not even talking about it. We decided to pitch the condoms and let god give what he will. Good luck to all my TTC girls out there and please update on here whether or not your symptoms were pregnancy ones! <3 <3
I had what seemed like a period however there was no clotting as usual my ovulation days were july 27-30 my husbadn and I were sexually active everyday of my ovulation could this bleeding been Implantatinal bleeding or am I just getting my hopes up if you know anything about this write back for we have been trying for so long and would be so happy if all of our hard work has pais off LOL "Ama"
I don't know if anyone is still reading this, as I am new to these kind of websites I really need some help!
I had just started the pill (which I am told takes a few months to settle in) Me and my boyfriend went to Spain, I missed a few pills... And had unprotected sex (he thinks he 'pulled out' in time, but I am not too sure, i wont go into details as of why) About a week later I was getting small cramps in lower abdomen then the next day some strange twinges/fluttery feelings in the same place. A day or so after that I was getting brown/light pink spotting, then mucus, then turned to blood for about a week, accompanied by cramps similar to menstrual cramps. The blood was enough to wear pads. I am so tired all the time now, I am always hungry, food makes me feel so sick, and the past few days I have almost been being sick throughout the day. I have an extremely heightened sense of smell and my boobs are aching, and I am getting a raised, bumpy surface around my nipples.. I had the strange fluttery feelings again today, just once or twice... I have also had almost constant headaches, constipation and bloating... All I want to do is sleep!!! Is there still a change I could be pregnant even after this bleeding... There was not much clotting in the blood, whereas I normally get quite a bit. I have been so emotional lately, my mood go from being all 'lovey dovey' with my other half to not wanting him anywhere near me, I just want to know whether it is still possible... If not, what else could be causing this? Could I have miscarried again? (I did in September of last year) and all I want is another chance! Can someone please send me some advice.. Thank you and sorry this is so long!!
Hi, I had my period on the 7th of August and yesterday august 20th I got a bad cramp. I took a shower and sure enough I had 2 blood clods that came out like a dark brown and then the pain just went away. I did have un protective sex on the 18th can some one please help me out if this have ever happen to u... Thanks so much  
Ive had brown spottin on the 16th of this month, i was supposed to get my period 4 days ago. Today i started to have pink bleeding, now its a full flow. Ive been cramping this whole month, jus wondering wht this can be.......
you sound preggo...lucky..im ttc for last two cycles...had all the syptoms (symptoms) this months...then they just vanished two days ago... :( then this am..3 days early...really red blood, my norm periods are never true red, always brownish. not this, it is BLOOD. and im freaking out. i have cramps too, and i NEVER get cramps with a period. im scared im aborting...i dont know what to do...HPT said negative today. i want a baby so badly :(
I NEED HELP B4 MY FIANCÉ GOES 2 THE ARMY!!! He won't go if I'm pregnant!!! So, as you've already guessed were not trying 2 conceive! Lol. Were both 22, with 1 kid already. My cycle is 26 days, we've seemed 2 have had unexpected sex during ovulation. I've had an calendar 4 as long as I can remember n it's NEVER wrong!!! I'm NEVER late. So I was late 4 my period a few days, then all of the sudden I starting this spotting (it's happening now). It's pink n brown with mucus, n I thought maybe it was a period so I wore a tampon, but it was only a lil on it after I tried 2 change it. So, I started cramping 2. This doesn't feel like a normal period, n also my body might b weird bcuz I bled 4 almost 3months when I was preg with my son!!! PLEASE HELP!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!! ITS URGENT!!!
my fiance and i been trying to get pregnant my cycle is always on time every 29 days but my cycle was 3 days late i have been vomiting sleeping alot breast been sore none of this is usual..... the first day was very light pink then 6 am woke up very heavy could this be my cycle or what?????
Hi I already have a two yr old son Neva experienced Ib wif him. In July I miscarried at 6 weeks wif no d + c I got my period 4 weeks after this. My husband an I had sex after my period an during my ovulating days as I have a 28 day cycle. I had been feeling nauseous, headaches, moody but on sun I had some pink discharge wen wiped then it went to a pink/ redish colour, it's not heavy like my usual period an no clots. My period isn't due 4 another week so not sure if early period as I'm usually on time or IB which I never had with my son. Confused
Yeah, that's the same thing that happened 2 me!!! My period was late 4 3days then it was light pink n brown the 1st day...the second day it was a lil heavier, and then the 3rd day was the same as the 1st! Now I don't kno about u, but my PMS symptoms r jus like my pregnancy symptoms, except 4 the nausea. I had a period 4 the 1st 2 1/2 months of my last pregnancy.

But if it helps, I read online that if it's implantation bleeding, try n wait 10 days til after it's over...cuz that's when the body recognizes it's pregnant 4 most women! That's what I'm gonna do!!! Hopefully, I'm not pregnant!! 14th, here I come!!!

I hope this helped!!!
Hi I'm Tasha , I Had Sexual Intercourse During My Ovaluation Time , I Was Suppose To Come On My Period 9/6/011 , And It didn't Show , So On 9/8/011 I Started To Have Light Pink Spotting With Cramps , I Use a Tampon But It Wasn't Much Blood On It , So I Went To Sleep With The Tampon , Woke Up 5 Hours Later It Was Soak , So I'm ConFused , My Period Never Ever Started As Spotting , I'm Always Sick , Morning Sickness , Motion Sickness , &'d I Have Back Pain , Sooo Is Dhis My Period Or Am I Pregnant???
Can some body give me so answers please..ok no my last period was 8/06  it lasted 5days...ok om the 26th of the month i stared spotting it was pinkish brown for like and hour or two then stop....then I started my period this month on 9/06 it was light the first day which is the heaviest day I only us 1 pad the the next day I was a little heavier the by the next morning it had stopped I have experience this in with my body before....then on 9/08 I starting spotting again for and hour then stop...what could this be I not on any med, or bc and I am not under any stress right now if u have any answer please let me know thanks for listening
I had sex on aug 24th wasn't due for period till sep 3 didn't come that whole week was spotting for 2 days then stopped took pregnancy test sep 11 said pregnant had slight bleeding the 13th and its a little heavy like a period but not the usual I'm confused. My breast dnt hurt little back hurts but idk wat it is am I still pregnant??
hi, im just really confused! i got my last period on the 28/8/11 and i was told that women usually ovulate 14 to 16 days after the first day of your period. me and my partner did it on the 14th day and i felt ovulation pains the next day. 6 days later i started spotting for a few hours. it was brown and then light pink. after a couple of hours it got heavy and went on almost like a normal period but was still dark in color. the period lasted only 3 and a half days and im confused because im 10 days early for my actual period. :S could i be pregnant or is something possilby wrong? please help.
I am in the same boat kikiron. I started my period on Aug 28. I used an ovulation predictor kit and got a positive on Sept. 8-10. My husband and I had sex 2 days prior to the positive as well the 8-10th. Two days after I had sharp, bloated pain which I had never experienced before, followed by tiredness and sensitive to smells. No sore breast or morning sickness. Then on Sunday the 18th, I had a light pink with cervical mucus and then nothing else for the rest of the day. Then today, the 19th, I had very dark brown on tissue on some on pad. I am not due until Friday for my period and am just losing hope. My husband and I have been trying since May and I really thought this month was it. Now I am frustrated and sad that this is my period :( Can anyone say they had the same experience but ended up pregnant? Should I still take a test on Friday? I already made an appointment with my doctor but it is not until the 1st of October. Can't take it anymore :(
Hi ive been reading everyones questions and few answers and im more confused then ever can anyone help or advise me bassically i come on my period around the26th 0r 27th every month without fail and on the 14th of august i whiped myself and noticed blood at first i was really worried and thought it was from my back passage even told my boyfirend in a panic and made  doctors appointment but then the next day i noticed when i went pee and whiped i saw blood again and assumed maybe i was coming on my period but ive never been this early for my period before and im not stressed or anything yes me and my boyfirend have been sexualy active and have had sex during my ovualtion time unprotected.
i then thought maybe i was preganant but then on the 16th in the middle of the night i got really bad cramps like a period and when i went to the bathroom i noticed a heavy bleeding flow its been like this for 2days then on sunday it calmed down and got lighter again.
Monday i wake up and the bleeding has stoped so i were no pad but later on during the afternoon i go toilet and see that i have leaked blood bleeding has started again so i put a pad on.
but come late eveing bleeding has stoped again im so confused and my doctor apointment aint till this thursday i just dont know if my period has come early or if this is something else my boyfirends telling me to take a pg test but dont i have to wait till i miss a period first and because i cant tell if this is a period or not also it doesnt smel like a period either if that means anything,.I dont no what to think can someone please advise me or make sense of this im worried :(  Thanks guys (AND SOEEY IF IVE CONFUSED ANY OF YOU)
can anyone answer weather or not they actually ended up pregnant with these things happening or is it the result of not actually being pregnant???
Well i went to my doctors today and she said its normal to have "irrgular" periods she also took a pregency test which came out negative she said it would be to early to show up now but, she said that if i dont come on my period in 2 weeks when its due that i should come in again for a pregency test she said its a possibility i could be pregenant but i have no other symptons apart from the odd spotting now when i whipe she didnt say much about that just if i dont come on my period i should do a test to be honest i found my doctor very unhelpful and in a way i do want to be pregenant cause it would be my first baby but now i do feel abit sad that i am not ill let you guys know in 2 weeks what happens but for now its a waiting game,
i hope ive helped atleadt 1 of you :)
I have a regular 28 day cycle... my bf and I had sex the day it was supposed to start. this month it started 5 days late... after 3 days it stopped but now I'm having some brownish pinkis spotting. Could i be pregnant?
Hey,
My period is a week early it started as a pink discharge and then a brownish discharge and now a heavy flow all since yesterday I'm cramping really bad and kinda nausious and have had headaches like crazy. I already have a three year old son. Idk if I'm pregnant or not but me and my fiance have been trying every day. Someone please answer me.
I have been TTC for the past month. I usually get my period around the 17th each month but this month it came a week late on the 24th. its not like a normal period though. the cramps are a little stronger than normal and it was really light the first day (i just barely noticed it), then today (the second day) it was light and got slightly heavier. (not as heavy as it gets with my normal periods though). ive been extremely tired lately an have been using the restroom more. i dont want to get my hopes up. everything ive read so far (from a lot of different sites) have all said to take a pregnancy test a week after you start bleeding. i really hope this is implantation and not a period!
It doesn't sound like implantation bleeding personally. IF you even get it, it's light and you wouldn't require the use of any feminine products. Generally you would see a spot of blood and nothing else. Many women seem to forget that a fertilized egg is EXTREMELY tiny and isn't going to cause large amounts of bleeding. Many also forget that women can bleed for many different reasons than just being pregnant and having a period.

Definitely wait and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. You should also not expect to get pregnant overnight. An average couple can take upwards of 1-2 years to naturally conceive.
Thank you! We have tried before with no luck about a year ago and we've decided to try again. Last time I got pregnant but had a miscarriage when i was about 7 weeks. I just hate the waiting game.
Hello Everyone, My names Karissa. I am having a similar problem and have made a doctors appt with my ob/gyn because of it.

I last had AF Aug 24-28. On Sept 6th I was feeling over all wierd, dizzy, and was nauseous. i figured I was probably feeling wierd and dizzy because my iron was low so I began taking prenatals, after 3 days of taking them, I felt normal again.. That day (sept 6th) I also had diareah(tmi,sorry) & I never have diareah. However i also had brown spotting from the 6th-10th of Sept. I took an HPT on Sept 6, and got a BFN.

Although the brown spotting stopped, my pregnancy symptoms continued.
Sept 13, I started spotting brown with a tinge of light pink, it last only for that day.

Between Sept 13 & Sept 20th I have had at one time or another every pregnancy symptom in the book..
During all of this, Ive gotten sick twice.
I have taken 5 HPTs and gotten all BFNs.

I was expecting my period anytime between Sept 20-24. It didnt come.
Now, Sept 27, I woke up with brown discharge on my panties when I went to the bathroom. I wiped and there was a mixture of brown and red. It is not Heavy like my normal period, and is not accompanied with the usual cramps and backaches. I still have all pregnancy symptoms. Its like a heavy spotting is exactly what it is like.

I was frightened that something was happening with the baby. (if pregnant I will be 5wks tomorrow, Sept 28.) So I called my Gyno and made an appt. My appt is for Oct 7th, due to the fact he wont see me until id be est. around 6wks.

I will write back and let all of you know what happens between now and then.
If any advice please write back to me, as anything said is appreciated. Thanks.
I usuallystart my period every twnety eight days last month it was on the twenty first and normal I I have symptoms of PG and I had sex with my husband but my period was late we had sex after I started bleeding a lil pink and after that it got a lil redder I only bleed not enough to fill a reg tampon for two days I still spot after sex most signs of PG breasts tired irritable headaches light cramps gas color nips change am I prego or crazy
Hi ,Im havinq sme of tha same sysmptons...
i had my last period sept.4...
my ovulation days were tha 16-20...
i had sex 3times all those days...
aweek later i started noticinq thick white discharqe...
then a couple days later i noticed lite pink discharge...
my period is supposed to cme on tha 2of oct.
bt it is 5weeks early...
i notice at around 12a.m i had dierreaha,nd cramps wth alot of light pink nd clear discharqe... with sme light red clots....
a few hrs later i woke uph nd i had light pink blood on my tissue...
i got in tha shower nd etc. i had to use tha washroom nd notice tha blood was red... so i put ah pad on... i jst recently went to tha washroom nd noticed tht there is brown blood in tha pad bt very ,very lite... i urinated nd alitle blood came out nd clots on myi tissue... i have also had pains in  my breast here nd there sme times i get really hot... nd feel like i have to puke bt i dnt and end uph burpin...i cnt neva go to sleep...nd i startin to have to pee frequnentlyy nw.! i also have this metal like taste in my mouth... like i have alulminum foil in myi mouth or somethinq...

P.sI jst noticed tht myi period doesnt spel like a period...
bt i will tke a test on tha 2nd .! somebody help.
I had a embryo transfer and they but two eggs back I got to the 9th day when I started to bleed it was very light with no pain the next day I got up it seemed to of gone 4hrs later the bleeding started again and it got worse and I started to clott with pain like a period.,this all started sat and now its tuesday and it gone light again what does this mean I'm so scared that when I do my test on Thursday it's gonna be negative
Hey I'm 25 an never experienced pregnancy before! But I've had very light pink to strawberry colored bleeding for 4 days an now it's heavy then light, heavy then light! I was suppose to start sept 7 an I took 3 hpt an they were all neg! But I started light pink bleeding on sept 30 an from the 30 th to Oct 3 was light. Now it's Oct 4 an I woke up with heavier bleeding! So I'm not sure what's going on. I'm kinda scared!
so i have a question. my bf and i had sex on the 24th of sept. i was supposed to have my period on the 8th which is today and i did start bleeding today butt im not quite sure if its implantation bleeding or my period..its brown blood and i have cramps in the back.. can anybody help me please
I am a bit hopeful now.I started bleeding yesterday which is 3 days bfore my expected period.It comes with a lot of fluff but is not as heavy as my usual period.I have had 2 dcs and then a C sec with my last child.We have been planning another child for 3 mths now.I hope this is just IB.I have some back pain and am always tired these days.Will definitely post with update
just an update on my story. it ended up just being my period, it was just a week late. i took another hpt a week after the bleeding ended and it was still negative. so for now were just going to have fun with the process of conceiving and hope we get pregnant sooner rather than later.
Yes I am right now. Im suppose to.get my period on the 10-19 but got it on 10-17 at 11pm. My husband & I are trying to concive & did everything right to accomplish that but im not sure if its my period or implantion bleeding. Im very accurte on my menstral & usual bleed heavy but im not bleeding as much. I feel like I am pregnaut. Tired, hungry, moody a lil nausous . I tooken a few test but all neg but it also can be to early. I notice alot of women out there are goin threw the same thing. I wonder if they were preggers.
I have been trying to get pregnant since my miscarraige (miscarriage) in june of 2005. I found that my body is low on progrestrone and could be the reason for it being hard for me to get pregnant. I was suppose to come on my period on the 16th of october but it came on at midnite of the 14th which to me is considered the 15th. I came on light and by the end of the full day on the 15th i was heavy in flow with block clots and it continued until the night of the 17th. As of the 18th there was nothing, then i spotted for a couple days to now and its gone. I usually go 6 days when I come on. My appt is monday so hopefully I will find out whats going on. I had all the symptoms from when I was pregnant before and those type of feelings and symptoms hasnt happened since my miscarriage. Does anyone have any advice?
My name is Stephanie. In August I had a heavy period. Then in Septemeber I started 3 days late. Then it lasted for about 4 days. It started out light then got medium to heavy. I wasn't to worried. But I had all the pregnancy symptoms. I even got a negative and postive test. So I went for a blood test. I found out I was pregnant. I'm 9weeks and 3 days pregnant today. Everyone is different. Nobody has the same feelings. Trust your gut and get it checked out. =-)
I wish you all luck.
well , i had sex and forgot to take my birthcontrol for a couple days so i quit taking it just in case. but my peiriod ended on the 15 (the day i had sex) it lasted 7days, and now just today ive started a little heavy but not really to bad. is my bleeding do to implantation.? or what?
From my experiences, No implantation bleeding cant not nor will not be heavy. that being said, every woman is different. is it possible for it to be heavy? possibly, however i highly doubt it. the size of the egg is so microscopic that it wont bury itself int your tissue so much that you have heavy bleeding. if you even notice implantation bleeding at all it will be very slight and wont last long, typically less than a day.
I have same symptoms , my period is regular since I remember, its due on 10/27/2011 but I got it on 11/3/2011 that is  7 days late and it,s too scanty than usual but appears dark red to brownish and I was feeling a bit 'different' this month fingers Crossed .  What happened next, were you pregnant ?i,m just too curious.

Ten days after period I started spotting, pink/red and brown blood. I had sex the day before I ovulated. This is the second day and its not spotting but bleeding heavily with clots and cramping too. I donot want to be pregnant, I cant be right now, I am not ready yet. I dont want to keep it, I dont want to adopt it, and dont want to get rid of it. I dont know what I want. This is soo hard.
Okay so, im 14 and I had unprotected sex per say 8 times in 3 days..

I started bleeding and its heavy bright red blood unlike normal periods, my boobs are really sore and I yet have not been experiencing any ferther pregnency syptoms (symptoms)

Could I be pregnent or not someone please help me :(
Use a condom if you don't want to get pregnant..It is not that hard. If you are not ready, be safe about it.
If you are worried, just take a test.
i got my period 4 days early and i am on a 28 day cycle. i have been on the pill for 3 months so i am not sure if my body is still trying to get normal again.  TTC now, but i dont think it is implanation bleeding. Started out red, then brown, and then heavy but only lasted 3 days..i have SUCH bad dry mouth, sore breasts, but no other symptoms..Dont want to take a test if its not possible i am prego cause i dont want to get down..i know i have have plenty of time to get prego but i am anxious..
Off* pill
I've also had the same problems. My fiance & I had sex nov 2nd. & I started spotting a 2 days ago pink then brownish then today a brick red not heavy only when I wipe. But im not sure what it is. I usually start my period later on like this month would be the 17th. So im thinkin maybe an early period idk
ok advice please...I had my iud taken out on sept 15 (thurs) I started my period on the 17, pretty normal period, last month I started on the 16th again pretty normal, but this month I started bleeding on the 12 which is a few days before I was supposed to start, it started off really heavy, like a normal period, then yesterday its was a lot lighter, this morning I woke up and there's hardly anything on my tampon and its brownish, not normal my periods usually last 5-7 days, I have a son who is 3 and I kinda remember doing this with him but I can't exactly remember...is anyone else had this??
i get my period faithfully on the 15 every month. and in october i had my period on the(15th) and the following weekend i had unprotected sex on the 21st and 25th 26th and the 31st and november i had unprotected sex on wednesday the 2nd and on the 13th i experienced some mild bleeding with light cramps and a sharp pain with mild headaces.but the day before i had been feeling nauseated and today monday the 14th i am still bleeding enough to were a tampon..it has this clear type discharge to it.can this be implantation bleeding or an early sign of pregnancy.
Hi I'm 24 for and I have been having a normal period until oct. It was suppose to start on the 8th but didn't come on til the 13th. Now this month it came on 5 days early the first day it can bout 11 am and went off 7-8 hrs later the next day it came on heavy. I have been having unprotected sex since janurary. Can someone please help me. My email is ***@****
Same with me but I took Yaz for two weeks, got a horrible migraine and stopped taking it. Spotted so far for four days, it gets heavier with activity. it started out real light and in the mornings brownish in color. Now its gotten darker and heavier, then gets light again. I have a ton of pregnancy symptoms but not sure if its the birth control start/stop, a pregnancy or the migraine. I took a test the positive like came up super light then went away and showed negative. I know I took it early, I am not due to start for about a week. I need help!
Ladies:: UPDATE us with your outcome. We are here to get info and figure out what's going on with ppl xperiencing similar symptoms...
UPDATES HIGHLY APPRECIATED EVERYONE!!!!
My period was four days late, now I'm having bad cramps and bleeding like a normal period. However, everytime I eat I get nauseous but don't vomit. Is it still possible to be pregnant afterall?
I'm having similar issues and want a baby soooo badly. I don't know what else to do. My hubby and I have been ttc for over seven years now.
Well im kinda new to this so ima try..well the last time i was pregnant was when i was 18 years old..i ending up losing the baby..well now its almost ten years later and i think im pregnant...i normally go betweeen 28 and 38 days..well i keep track of my peroids on my phone..witch i love cuz its always right..well on nov 16 on my way to work i started crampin..the whole way to work..and was like oh man its coming..well on the 17 i was at work and just had to go to the bathroom and there was this brownish bloood there on my clothes..witch i freak out bc it wasnt due til sun and i had no sign of it comin..expect for that cramp the day before..well it was like that all day..well the next day the 18 i thought i had started bc it was pink but also a lil bright red..so i put a tampon in thinking i started..but when i go to take the tampon out like not even half of it was filled..and it was brownish and red..i thought that maybe my period was just startin slow..so i get home and i put one in again..then i strated to cramp but it only lasted for 5 mins..then stop..my peroids are 5 days and my 1st three days are my worst..so i go to bed and wake up the next day on the 19 when i got up there was nothing on the tampon..witch is not normal..i still put one in bc i have spotted before my period before..but not like this..but it felt like i stop bc i felt dry..then when the 20th came around for my period to start it didnt..the so called bleeding i had had stop..so im like confused..idk if what i had was implantation bleeding bc ive nver had this before..and the only sign of pergnancy i feel is..i feel sick sometimes..and thats it..i have taken 2 pregnancy test that came up negative..the last test was friday morring..so idk if its early or they were just cheep..but if that was a period thats not normal to me..i always cramp and bleed heavy..i fill a tampon up..even on my 1st day..and i only ended up using a couple tampons out of the pack i bought..i would be happy if i was..but i wouldnt even be mad if i wasnt..i know my bf would be happy..so i try not to tell him about it cuz he doesnt believe me bc of what has happen in the past..so plz if anyone can tell me what you think of if has happen to you that be great..i wish the best the luck to everyone on here..
ohh another note..each time i used a tampon there was really nothing there and it was brownish and pink and sometimes bright red..just a lil more info..and it only lasted for those couple days..
I had that happen to me before. But unfortunately, I wasn't preggo. Sometimes your cycle shifts gears as it pleases. It's very deceptive though.
I wish you the best of luck and hope that you do get your bundle of joy..from what ive read on here i see alot of women go through this..and what kills them the most is the waiting game..a couple of months ago when i thought i was i did the same thing you did..but i didnt get sick..but i dont know if thatst much help bc i wasnt pregnant..not to bring you down or sound negative..bc every women is diff..

Thanks for the information..that does suck that it would do that...just to throw me off..but ima do what everyone has told me to do..is to wait..i was told like two weeks after that to try and test again..ive been on the computer..and reading everyones stories to see..and i feel i could be but i have signs just every now and then i feel sick..and thats its..
I am so confused. I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have emergency surgery on 7/31/11. I had a normal cycle in September and October. My lmp ended on 10/19/11 then I started spotting dark drown from 11/1/11 - 11/7/11. My period was due on 11/23/11 but instead I started spotting a brick red color yesterday and today. It's only enough to fill one pad. I reside my ovulation w/ a ov test and got a + on 11/3 had sex every other day after. So what is gong on??
I've had every single symptom of pregnancy for the past few weeks. I suddenly started bleeding 6 days b4 my period was due. Its was very heavy, like 1 super tampon and hour, all day. The next day, today, it is noticeably lighter but I am still bleeding.
Hey everyone...I was supposed to have a period on the 15th of November and instead I started spotting on the 14th and it lasted like 2days with only the night before with cramping and I am normally very normal and have really bad cramps and a steady flow for four days if not longer and now it is the 29th and I still haven't had a real period but I took a home test last night and it came out neg....I am really confused I am having some symptoms of pregnancy like I always tired and I get these headaches that last for about an hour and my lower back hurts not a lot but I still notice it and I don't know if this has anything to do with it but my stomach feels really tight almost like I have done crunches for months straight but yet I haven't done any and I have very bloated and nonof my pants fit me anymore!!! :( I always feel nauseated but I don't really throw up can anyone help me???    
Im 28 yrs old My fiance and i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for about 6 months. I have  been off the pill for many years and have a regular 28 day cycle.
My last period started November 10th, for 5 days.
On Novemebr 23rd i noticed spotting only when i wiped, this light spotting lasted for 3 – 4 days and gradually got heavier to the point I had to use a Tampon.
Still bleeding today the 30thth lightly. ON top of this i have an incredibley sore lower back and pelvic pain like a constant throbbing., I went to see the GP yesterday and  had blood test, urine test and an ultrasound. . .. But if anyone has any ideas what it might be please reply. i will keep you all updated when i find anything out.....cheers
Well I just wanna keep everyone up dated..i took a test this morring and it still was negatvie...idk if its the brand or not..ive taken a total of three..and its been almost two weeks since I had my soo call light two to three day period if that wasnt my period then im 9 days late..the kind of test i use were dollar store kind..lol im broke soo it makes me wonder if thats why im gettin a NO bc it only cost a dollar...i know my friend went through this and her went for three days like mine very light not normal..she took a test said she wasnt then she waited abot two weeks more and was...soo I guess I just have to wait..and see..but good luck to those and do keep us updated..as for I will do the same..hopefully ill get money soon and go to the doc..i would try to answer some of you guys..well ladies but just like you im lost and this my 1st time going through this...if u wanna ask you can..good luck..
The day of my last period was 11/4/11. I ovulated on the 19th. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice on the 16th. On the 19th there was some pink spotting. We had sex again on the 20th and 21st (unprotected) I've been nauseous and tired and having severe headaches as well as a fluttering feeling in my abdomen. My period is due on the 3rd of December. On the 29th I had brown discharge earlier in the day then nothing that night. I slept in a liner woke up the next morning pink spotting. By 5pm it became runny and orange looking. Today I'm having a flow of red blood. Same symptoms as before. Mind you I never have any symptoms during my period. Not even cramps. The headaches are the worst because they're coming in waves now. I have yet to see a clot and I'm hopeful that this is just IB. my periods usually last a total of 4 days first 2 normal then spotty the last 2.    
I've been having unprotected sex, and I'm never ever late on my period if anything I'm always early but this month I was 5days late and I've had every symptom of pregnancy and pretty much have slept all the time+my breasrs have been to tender to even touch! I thought everything was going ok untill about lunch time today and I had some pink very watery stuff in my pants, and very bad cramping, I just thought I had come on but I'm normally really heavy so much I need to change my pad like 2-3 times a hour. Then I noticed it started to become a pinky red colour but still it was almost clear water coming out aswell. Then when I went to the toilet a few hours ago I had a few clots of blood but since then I've had nothing but a few spots and some watery stuff and my stomach pains have gone?! Please can someone help me and tell me what this means! I've actuli cried about this and just don't no what to do I'm scared of knowing but I would love to have a child even if I'm just 16
my period came 11/8/11 an then i had unprotected sex on the 15,21 and 25 i ovulated on the 24 and then on the 28 i went to take a shower n there was a little light red bleeding never happen b4 and the it got dark the next day i had no cramping but my breasts were tender. The bleeding lasted for 5 days then i got dark brown and i am still having brownish discharge. My breasts are really tender i have pimples and my eyes hurt and i am feeling very lazy and tired and it feels like the bed is moving when am on it and i get very bad headache and am bloated when i should not be and also feeling back pain and i just recently went on birth control and i missed a few pills ...so is it implantation bleeding or my period and can i see my period n be pregnant...
could i b pregnant used a soerm donor on the days i was ovulating had cramps now on and off for a week then the day my period was due had light bleeding not like normal period and only lasted two das took preg test yesterday negative still haveing cramps when is it possible to take anothrr test and couldi be pregnant. thanks jade
I started to bleed very lightly four days before my period. Only noticed when me and my partner had sex, so I put a pad on thinking it was a early period, and the next day nothing was on it. Today should be the second day of period and still nothing, not even a spot. We have been trying for years and I just gave up because I hated being so upset everytime I had a period. Wish me luck I might get my wish. I have had one pregnancy when I has 15 and had no way of providing for her. So, she was giving up for adoption. It is a very open adoption, but I still am really upset and never really got over the adoption. To tell you the truth it was not my decision it was my familys. They were going to give me to the state if I tried to keep her. So pray for me I really want a second chance at being a mom. Sorry I had tell all my problems it feels good to talk about it though.
I was feelin sick so I took a few pg tests b4 my missed period.....they all had a faint positive. Today 3 days after my period was due im bleeding heavy with back pain n cramping.....im so scared im losing this baby
I have that same problem where it starts out light and then heavy and it turns out just to be my period
heres my story my period always come the 14 or 15 an last about 6-7days well this month it came on the 11th an ended on the 14 it was heavy the first day then got lighter as days went by now its the 17 an ive been haven cramping still an gas (eww i no ) but me an my boyfriend have been trying for a while now an im hopeing i can be pregnant please help with answers :(
I am in your same boat, I have had all the symptoms of pregnancy and almost a dejavu feeling like when i was pregnant with my son but that was almost 8 yrs ago.  I was supposed to start my period on the 16th didnt come, I took a test that morning and it was negative so i waited assuming my period was coming the next day but still nothing.  I got up on the third day and still nothing so i took another test and got a faint positive, I wanted to wait another day to take another test but this afternoon i started with the bleeding and cramping mine is not heavy at all but the cramps are weird.  I hope you and i have positive outcomes.  Let me know what you find out.
i been trying to get pregnant for about three months, in november i thought i was pregnant because my period was due 11\13\2011 and i tested positive in one test with a faded line and 3 negative :( .. then my period came on the 25th and ended the 29 since nov 29 until this sunday that passed me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex every other day i was supposed to ovulate the 9 or 10 and what looks like my period came 5 days earlier i have cramps and breast terderness and little bumps around my nipple... can i be pregnant.. could it be implantation bleeding?? i really hope im pregnant
Doctor tell me to try on certain days when I'm fertile to have sex I've been trying to get pregnant. But now I was about to start my period this day or tomorrow but I had sex lastnight twice and me bleeding means I didn't get pregnant or is it implantation bleeding cuz it aint heavy I'm confused is it normal
Me and bf have been trying for 4 months for a baby , my periods are usually 25 day cycle. I went to docs on Tuesday this week (20 dec)  with symptoms of thrush, not itching but stinging!!?? She did an internal and noticed old blood around the neck of my womb, she said it could be implantation bleeding. I had light pinkish brownish spotting until tonight (22nd dec) when I started bleeding heavily, enough for 2 tampon changes so far!! This is 5 days early for my period! Is this implant bleeding?? Early period?? Or a failed implant??? Am totally confused and stressing out!!  Any help would be great x
I had sex numerous times the day I ovulated (23rd november) with my ex partner (Long Story! Not Enough Time to Tell it!) about 4 days later i started bleeding pink and brown at first but developed into red and heavy but not as heavy as my usual period (I've had out of control heavy periods since my miscarriage a few months back) the bleeding lasted 2 and half days and stopped. my period is due on the 10th and 11th of each month like clockwork (also since my miscarriage) and i'm now 13 days late and have some if not all of the normal pregnancy symptoms (minus morning sickness cause i never have got it even with my son or my baby that i miscarried) i'm now petrified that i am pregnant as it wasn't in my life plan to get pregnant by this guy again (I wouldn't get an abortion or owt, i'd just deal with it) if anyone can help me i'll be enternally greatful
i am experiencing the same thing my last period was on nov 14 2011 and it was normal which is 5 whole days and usually heavy from the time it starts but this month which is dec i started to bleed a week early and it was not heavy at all the first day infact it was only light pink nspotting the whole first day later that evening the second day it became a little heavier in light red color and after that day it was gone i have never experience anything like that before and to top it off i am not sick at all well i do get light cramps sometimesand i have been having headaches and what i think is lower backaches if its not all in my mind but thats about it i did read on one website that you can have a little heavier implantation bleeding if you already have kids because of you now have scar tissues or something like that and i already have to kids so i just dont know what to think but i do want another baby because my two are not for my husband
Iv been having the same prob 2 my period started 2 days late after hvng somewhat painful sexn the nxt day I woke up wth pink discharge and light cramping wch got worse as the day progressd I had clots coming out and the 2nd day de blood was blackish red and 3 days later the blood is brownish red, cud it be implantation bleeding
Idk if period or.not but 1st day of period was jus brown discharge bt later on in day started bleeding  a little of pink blood n still some brown.
N nex day heavy but no brown n still pink  . What does this mean?
I am having the exact thing! Did you end up pregnant? What happened
I am new a this but here is my problem..I was suppose to start my period on Dec 24 2011 and Jan 8 at night me and my husband had intercourse but it was little rough the other night but I woke uo with a little brown discharge on my underwear so I thought to my self maybe be is the rough sex. But then Jan 9 at n ight I bleed more then brown. Do you think I having my period? I am really small and skinny and my stomach is sticking out like I am pregnant but I did take a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was neg...need help
I have a issue..my period was due Jan 1..I had very light pink sporting about a week before that date..just a couple drops, then again a day or 2 later..then on Jan1 I started bleeding very lightly..it got heavier but not normal, the same day, the next 2 days it was very light, only seen when wiping..then it was over. Not normal at all for me, I'm usually real heavy for 2 days..I really want to be a mom..and I have taken a pregnant test before all this and negative...I have been feeling really odd, kinda out of it..slight cramping every now and then, always hungry, random side cramps, and nausea at least 3 hours a day...could I be pregnant?  Please help me if you can...
Did you find out?
I got My period 3 days early and It was not a heavy flow it was lighter flow that lasted 5 to 6 days but the first 2 days nuttin was really kumming down but like a redish-brown discharge and I always have a heavy period with cramping but this month I didn't cramp once but I realized I started cramping real bad the last two days of my cycle as if It was my first day....Now I have Pinkish discharge I don't know is it possible that I can be pregnant or what<3
My hubby and I are trying, I thought I was having IB it started yest light pink only when I wiped the turned brown on liner then tonight it got heavy and dark red with blood clots, I thought it was IB till it got heavy now not sure what to think! My period isn't for 6day I have bad cramp and gas today. Please give feed back should I ask dr?
Hello,  I'm hoping someone can help me?  I started spotting on & off when my period was due and then had a proper period a week later.  I took a pregnancy test once my period has finished in the hope that it was implantation bleeding but sadly it came back negative :(  I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Thanks
Well ladies I hope this helps but my story it was 12 years ago with my first child. I had heavy bleeding and cramping for the first four months like a period the only thing different was it was watery with tiny clots. So I thought nothing of it I was still bleeding so I went on. So I had this bleeding  every month that lasted for seven days going into the fourth month of what I thought was my period I started to cramp really bad which drove me to the ER. They ran allkind of test and the one that came back positive was a pregnacy test. I ended up being4 1/2 months pregnant and was told that I was having my peiod.which wastrue cause they used the start date of my last period to tell me how far along I was which I knew right off cause I wason when I went to the ER. My due date that I got my son came on that day. S/N  I hope this helps someone and know that if u are ttc if u have that feeling dont wait go to the doctor. And oh yeahh my son was born a healthy 7pd 2oz boy which is 12 yrs old now. Plus im having the same thing right nowand this will be me and my husbands fourth child. But this is the second time I have continued to have a period with pregnancy. Hope it helps plus I was 20yrs old then im 31 now so good luck everyone
Anyone could help me i started my period on the 23rd last month i usually start 5 days after that i thought i started they was a tiny bit or blood then stopped and it happened again a tiny bit ot blood but no more
Did you ever end up pregnant, or mistaken?
hi my periods wassuppose to come on 3/2/12 but came 2/2/12 and lasted four days firstly medium havey then lighter i take a hpt n it had a dark line and a fiant line i'm i pregnant?
I had a heavy period in dec and in jan i had no period i been spotting for almost two weeks its so light i dont have to wear a pad or tampons what do u think that could be from    
Hey cassie. I am 13 days late  and  lst night i had very light pink in my discharge and then today it is a dark red very gooie.  and i am having cramps on my lleft side how did yours end up?
I have been trying for the last 7months to get pregnant. but not sure if im even ovulating. I am a week early for my period, i started bleeding brown blood. I used a tampon cause i thought i started n tampon was full of brown blood. No red. I dont know what that means? Tender breast, moody like period is here. Someone help me..
Bled for 2 days heavy and then nothing the bleeding came 6 days before my period should have been here. Could i be pregnant?
can anyone help me find an answer to what is happening to me?! about a wk and a half ago my breast became very sore and swollen!i became very sensitive to the way my husband smell and it made me feel like i was gonna puke! i was eating sooo much and i couldnt sleep without eating first!my belly area feels a little harder then before and when i would have sex it would feel different down there too like as if it became tighter!but today i went to the rest room and saw that there was 2 blood drops on my panty(but no pain)and when i wipe myself i notice very little clots on the tissue and in the toilet! i was very scared because my husband and i thought we might be prego even though i took a test and it came out negative! and now im still bleeding! would this be a sign of implantation bleeding or just my period?!
I had sex on the 14th and the condom split now i and bleeding heavy 2 weeks early i usually have a 28 to 32 day cycle please help
Hi I got a pinkish watery discharge on tissue then turned brown, that night got a period like flow then back to brown. Altogether 2 days now nothing!!!
Normally I'm heavy for 7-8 days
Could I be pregnant?
Pls help
My dh and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now and last month was our first month using clomid and iui. I really thought I was pregers....I felt sick, tired, headaches here and there, sore breasts at the latter part of my cycle, ate a burger and the onions that I normally love made me feel disgusting. Than BAM!! I started to spot, on 12 dpo....light pink and brown. it lasted 2 days than turned more redish and brown. (not heavy yet) My breasts are still super sore and it has now been 3 days since I started to spot and I did take a hpt and it was negative, now am at 15 dpo and it should be positive if im pregnant. Any advise on what is going on??? Im mainly confused b/c my breasts normally stop hurting once I start to spot and get my period....
need help found out a week ago today i was pregnant(not sure how far) my period not due for 2 days i started bleeding last night it started off pink then went to bright red with a couple of clots and now its heavy bright red bleeding im in pain and scared i know i have lost the baby but just keeping hold of that little bit of hope. has anyone else had this problem and gone full term..... any advice would be greatly appriciated...... thankyou xx
my last period was feb 4 and the next period was due on march 5... i oval on feb 20 had sex on feb 24. on march 1  is when i notice faint water bleeding . it ran out of me like water but i didn't peep yet . so after number two i did number 1, wiped and saw pinkish /brownish faint color .. later on that night  spotting red march 2 still spotting and small clots .than it became a little more heavy march same .. march 4 spotting  very little draining .. iam 44 years old could and age difference be the deference on how implantation bleeding affect women , could i be just going through the change ?
My periods are always regular (every 28 days) my fiance and i are trying to get pregnant so had sex 14 days after the 1st day of my last period. My next period is due the 11th of March 2012, so i was waiting to see if i would miss it - but i came on a week early and am bleeding heavy, but not like a "normal" period... for me anyway. The blood is dark, thick and not SO messy - but yet heavy.... it's weird! I have swollen breasts too and feel as though SOMETHING could be going on - but I'm not 100% sure. I've been pregnant b4 - but the feeling of conception was a lot different to this - it was tingling and felt like a period that NEVER came. So honestly i doubt that i am, but we'll see. I will take a HPT next Wednesday (3days after my usual period due date) to make sure I'm clear on where i stand. If i am then GRATE - :( my fiance was so upset when i told him i came on!!! If i'm not, then we'll just have to keep "having fun" trying! :)
Anyway - good luck guys i hope all your dreams come true. I think I'm gonna relax and take this one easy - it will happen when it's ready, and me stressing out WONT help!!

(I just find it weird that I came on a WEEK early - that NEVER happens to me......EVER!!)
hi i wondered if anyone can help me my last period was 18/2/2012 i noticed yesterday 7/3/2012 that i was bleeding only when i wiped not enough to wear a tampon or santiary towel im not on due my period  til the 17/3/2012 its not heavy bleeding basically its only when i go toilet its like a dark red blood so im wondering if its implantion bleeding or a very very early period
Hi my boyfriend and i are trying for a baby we have little boy already but we trying for a little girl and i was supposed to start my period on the 3/3/12 and i started on the 3/8/12 and im cramping alot with a very light period and im usually have heavy periods..and the pain comes and go and i dont know if i am my first pregnancy wasn't like this at all please help
I had similar symptoms last July/11. I took a hpt and it came back possitive. That same day I started cramping and bleeding. It seemed like a period and the doctor was almost convinced I was miscarrying. However, a blood test a few days later confirmed I was still pregnant. The problem was, it was an ectopic pregnancy and I ended up losing my right tube.

I would advise any woman experiencing these symptoms to continue to test for pregnancy just in case. If I had not taken the hpt before I started bleeding, I would have thought I was having a normal period and would have found out about the ectopic pregnancy after my tube ruptured. Because I found out right away, doctors started to treat the ectopic pregnancy right away. I knew I was to go to the ER if I felt any strong pain or had any more bleeding, which I eventually had. This is serious and many women don't know about it until it is too late.

I have been ttc for a few months again and today, I am having the same type of crampy bleeding, but I haven't taken a hpt yet because it is too soon to detect. However, I will be testing in about 4 days just to be on the safe side. I am terrified of another ectopic pregnancy.
I'm very confused & I need Help...I think I might be pregnant because I had sex 4 days before and 1 day after ovulation...last night I went to the washroom and when I wiped I had light red discharge kind of sticky too. Today when I wiped it got a little heavier nd a little darker red but not too dark and a few blood clots my period is due the 15 nd I started bleeding last night. Do you think I may be pregnant or have gotten my period. ( p.s, I also have to wear pads b/c of how heavy )
All u are just fools-u all kp saying problems n no 1 is givin an answer! Really! For 3 years!
i can identify with you on specific details...im 20yrs old and have never been on bc, my bf and i had sex on the two week mark after my last period ended. im not due for my next period until approx. a week from now. im getting adominal (abdominal) cramps, acne, and pink/light red blood in a pad, i nearly filled two pantiliners and now with a pad im sitting rather comfortably, but i can still feel blood pass, no clots but not a steady flow either. all of my symptoms of pms have been evident but at the same time im not entirely sure its my actual period...ive researched different sites trying to find an explination out there for what is going on. i'd like to know, since my bf and i are hoping for a baby. should i go see a doctor asap or should i wait it out and see what happens? has anyone else had something like this?
I started getting bleeding two days ago, started light pink and very light then in the afternoons gets red and a bit heavier that I need to wear a pad, not due for a while yet and never get it early. I always go at least 6 weeks as am on the non combined pill. Don't know whether to think its implantation bleeding or just a very early period. But my periods are always very heaving with clots and I'm not getting thAt. I'm normally in bed with cramps too but just mild cramps now. Anyone else experience the same?  I've been feeling off for a week now too and getting many signs I might be pregnant. Any thoughts or similarities?
Me and my fenience are trying to get pregant and this month which is  march we had sex on the 3rd and 4th and he came both times also we had sex on the 17th 18th and 19th and i was souppsed to get my period on the 16th or 20th but it did not come at all on either days and just yesterday march 24th i started to bleed red on my underwear and when i wipe and that there is enough to use tampons but when i pull them out they are all light red dark red and brown and today march 25th i think i stoped bleeding because wipe there is no more blood and i hope  it will stay that way also when i go on the bus to work i get very very bus sick now and i do have a couple of craveings dose anyone know what it is am i haveing implantation bleeding because i really hope it is
hey . i am 20 yrs old & im very confused . my last cycle was feb20-24 . me & my bf have been tryna have a baby . i was suppose to get my cycle last week . but it never came . this whole month i`ve been feeling nauseous , frequent headaches , urinating a lot & very hungry . today (march29) i noticed a light redish pink color in my undies that later turn almost brown . the bleeding isnt heavy at all , which means its not my period .& im experiencing cramping & it smells like old blood (i know tmi) . but EVERYTIME i take a pregnancy test , it comes up negative .

what are my chances of actually being pregnant ?
Every pregnancy is different. Not the same thing happens to every woman! I am experiancing implantation and I read online it can last up to 12 days and can look like your normal period. Most women do think it's there period if they don't suspect they're pregnant! But it could just be an early pregnancy. I am experiancing those same symptoms and more!
Hey, Im 20yrs old with no children. I suppose to have my period on the April 15 but when I used the restroom yesterday afternoon I noticed there was blood on the tissue but not in the toilet! When i went again last night there was the same thing with a few clots in the toilet. Today in class I felt as if I had come on my period and went to check and yep there was some blood but it was dark like a brownish red instead of the pinkish red yesterday. It feels like Im on my period but I never came on early before. There is not a lot of blood as if it was my period tho and Im a heavy flower lol.  My last period was March 14-17th. After the 17th my boyfriend and I were having sex like crazy until now. Im confused on if this could be implantation or just an early period. I went to see my school nurse and my test came back negative but she said it could be too early to detect. Any thoughts??? Help!
I had sex On the 12/4 with my bf. And a few days after this I hav been getting all the pregnancy signs bt then 12 days after havin sex I started bleeding nd thort I ws implanting bt then I ws bleeding heavy with clots but my period is only due in 2 weeks time
Please help I need to know what's happening to me. I realy want a baby
First timer really need advice !!! I've been trying to conceive for a year, I was really unhealthy in the past and did not take care of my body and I was never able to fall pregnant. I take extremely good care of myself in the past 5 months, I'm 21, period is due typically 19th-23rd this month. I think I've had IB for the past two days, beginning on the 14th. Starting with light to little brown when I wiped, later in the first day it was very light pink again when I wiped, so I naturally put a tampon in. The next day it was a little redder, not as deep as blood red but a very light blood, and only on one side. Since this has started, every tampon I pull out only has blood on a certain side of it! I only am using tampons when I go to the bathroom, there's never any blood in the toilet, I had ONE small blood clot fall out the first day. But keep note: never any blood released through my urine!

Usually my period is heavy and brownish dark blood consistently, I have no cramps, symptoms, ect.. I typically go through a box of Super tampons every cycle (tmi sorry :o)) Now I'm crying hysterically, have cramps, weird shaped boobs, weird pimple like lumps (only 2 or 3) around my nipples, and darkened areoles this morning (the 16th).  I think my life is over for no reason (not because I'm pregnant, for literal no reason), nauseous, I only crave HEALTHY food, stuff I do when I'm sick, the thought of junk food or putting anything toxic in my body makes me throw up, and I have morning-all day sickness of dry heaving. Ontop of that I feel like I'm having signs of postpartum depression/anger. I feel like I have so many if not all of the signs, except the usual light light IB! I WANT TO BE PREGNANT SO BAD. I took two HPT, knowing they'd be negative, and it completely shot my hopes down and I didn't think I could be pregnant until I read these replies again, and regained some hope.

I won't take another test until the 20th, as I read preg tests can only detect HCG when it's released after successful implantation
that's when I believe I conceived too, the 12th, as that was the last day we tried :o) I didn't start spotting until the 14th though. Not sure about the clots, I had a tiny one fall out but my bleeding is very very light, not like a period at all! Good luck :o)
. If the egg wouldn’t have fertilized, it would have been discharged out of the body with the menses. However, when the egg is ready to implant itself, it reaches outside of the uterus and enters slowly, a process that loses some blood, which is discharged from the vagina.
http://www.whatisall.com/health/what-is-heavy-implantation-bleeding.html
im new to this and really need an opinion or answers! me and my boyfriend had sex 4 weeks ago (withdrawl (withdrawal) methode) and i got my period on the same week, throughout this whole month ive been having pregnancy symptoms, fatigue, nasea, back pain, and about a week ago my nipples got really sore and have bumps around them, i dont get this before/during my period then today i got my period, it wasnt like my normal periods, i usually get cramps but this time it was light, enough to fill a pad throughout the day, then stopped for a couple hours and now its back, took a test and read negative, now  very confused and dont know what to think. someone please help asap!!!
Viewing 1-200 comments: