Can I Get Pregnent From Pre Ejacuate?URGENT HELP required plz
Me And My friend Had sex this evening.. For The First 5-7 minutes he penetrated inside me without a condon and later i told him to use a condon..There  was no sperm ejacuation but  chances are there that pre ejacuate has gone inside me.Later With protrcted sex he ejacuated.. BUT I AM WORRIED ABOUT THOSE EARLY 5 MINUTES WHERE CONDOM WAS NOT THERE BUT THERE WAS NO LITTLE PRE ejacuate which could be his or mine.
Also My Periods Ended Just 2 days ago.. CAN this BE helpful to avoid Pregnancy
PLEASE help me Asap
Can preejacuate cause pregnancy ( THere was no previous sex session and MY periods ended 2 days ago only)
YA PRE-*** CAN GET YOU PREGNANT, BUT JUST BEING 2 DAYS FROM YOUR PERIOD YOU ARE PROLLY NOT FERTILE SO IT WOULD B VERY RARE
Precum is basically sperm and can get u pregnant but like the above lady said it's gonna be rare since it is only two days after but it's possible
You can in fact get pregnant anytime, you also can get pregnant with precum.. I have one kid and it took a little over a year to conceive her. After I had my daughter I didn't get back on birthcontrol, just used the pull out method and it worked for 5 years then bam I'm now 15w pregnant..
The ladies above are correct. With my 1st son I got pregnant while on birth control after I had him I also never got back on any kind of birth control, no pull out method nothing and it took almost 4 1/2 years to get pregnant with this one. Best of luck to you.
Am really happy for what Dr OZALOGBO has done for me and my Husband my name is MARTIN MARISA and i am from CANADA .I was married for 5 years with no issue no sign of a baby going from one doctor to another. until one day i was on the Internet and i saw the testimony of what Dr ozalogbo has done for someone, how He cured her from HIV with the use of his natural herbs. at first it was unbelievable to me and he also helped someone else took in and had a child, so i was so happy to read about such a man on the Internet so i took his email (***@****) and talked to my husband about it, then contacted him luckily for us he did mine too he helped me get pregnant by drinking the herbs he sent to me and now i am a proud mother with a baby boy, so my advice is if you are out there looking for a baby or any health issues hiv cure, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis,HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. He is also a spell caster, he can cast a spell to bring back your EX lover just contact Him on ***@**** or call him at +2348109250587 and i am very sure your problem will be solved he will help you out, i am a living testimony and for others too, thank you Dr ozalogbo...