Can I be pregnant?
I am 20 years old. Me and my partner had oral sex 9 days ago. He did not come in contact with my genitals but ejaculated on me. I had semen on my thighs and stomach but nothing came near my vagins. He wiped me fast afterwards.
I felt completely normal until two or three days ago. I started experiencing nausea, depression, anxiety, fatigue,pain in my legs, loss of appetite and metallic taste in my mouth. Yesterday I saw few brown sold drops on my underwear. The confusing thing is, my period is due in 6 days. So I do not know for sure whether this is pregnancy or pms.
One thing to add, I suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, and occasional depression/mood-swings, so could my psychological state be in part responsible for my feelings?
This is gonna be PMS. Symptoms of pregnancy don't really start until around the 3rd or 4th week (depending on the person, personally it was almost the 4th week before I felt any changes) and there will be a sort of a slow build up to it usually from what I can tell through comparison. 9 days isn't enough time for your body to even register you're pregnant, much less show symptoms. Also, if he ejaculated outside of you and none of his semen got even near your vagina then the concept that you got pregnant from that is non-existent unless you were having actual intercourse, not oral. If it's worrying you that bad though, take a pregnancy test. You can get them for 88 cents at Wal-Mart.