Can I bleed if i am Pregnant?What is Difference in Spotting and a Period?
I am 18. my boyfriend and I didn't have sex but he came on my vagina and I was 9 days late for my period(i am very reg.), my breasts have been very tender and have grown a whole cup size.i have started bleeding but i don't know if i'm pregnant or if i'm having my period.the blood is alittle heavy,its alittle different then my normal period and it has only seems to be lasting 3 days.I had taken 6 pregnancy tests before i starting bleeding and they all came out negitive. Am i spotting or having my period? What is Difference in Spotting and a Period? AM I PREGNANT? i don't want to be.PLEASE HELP!!!
i need help:[
I bleed on and off all the time how can I till if  I am pregnant or not
Hi. I am 16 and I am on birth controls pills...my boyfriend and I had sex a few weeks ago and I have been feeling weird (sickish, shaky,tender breasts,ext...) could I be pregnant? He pulled out but I have been bleeding randomly. The type of birth control I am on, im not supost to have a period.:/ I started bleeding after sex...but im not sure if its blood at all. Its really dark and flesh like. Its clots..what could this be?? I've taken a test and it was negative...HELP!!
it just mite b that u r really stressed bt just take it easy and i dnt kno if u getting this really late bt dnt stress ur self just take it easy
Can somebody help me? I had un-protected sex april 9th and my stomach been hurting , my stomach been very hard , my brest been tender but they didnt hurt . And everytime I push down on my stomach I would feel a hard line in my stomach. This never happened to me before. I even had bad diarrhea for almost two weeks. I cryed because my stomach hurted me soo badly . Yesterday I think I got my period. It looked regular but its not very red . but my stomach never hurts when I have my period and today its killing me . And my period wasnt suppose to be due until another 4 or 5 days. Can somebody please tell me whats going on?
Ok so I been having light spothing every month but nothing like my regular period and the most it lasts is 3 days but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, can I be pregnant??
Hi I had sex a couple of weeks ago & he didn't pull out. I have taken loads and loads of test but all of which came out negative but then about 3 4 weeks there was blood I got happy and thought I aint pregnant but now I have been feeling tired and very drained also been getting some back pain but not everyday just some times do but I really need to understand it I'm confused  
Me and my girlfriend have had sex in her car and after I took off the condom and put on another but I put it on the wrong way and then flipped it. After that she was having morning sickness and she had gone out and drank with friends 2 times and got really drunk. After that she had her period a week later but it was very little but lasted 5 days. And now this has happened three time, when she pees she will wipe and there will be a little blood and the last time it was kinda pinkish. Could she be pregnant? Please help me!!
hey giirlsz I really wanna know if im pregnant be n my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for about a month already and today my period was supposed to come but im not bleeding regular I have little blood coming out and when I pee what can that be? help
I'm 2weeks early and I dunno whether its spotting or a ppperiod becuz, me and my fella had unprotexted sex and came on my period after and 3days after I stopped!!!!! HELP!!
I think im pregnant my boyfriend and i have had sex more then once in this week and he has *** up me about 12 times conting last week or even more i havent been pregnant over it the last 3 time but i feel sick all the time and belling is swelling up alot also have the feeling im pregnant but we both wanted a baby but im only 14 i have been with him over a year also i dont think i can get pergnant at the same time why? Where can i go to take a test or to get rid of it if i needed to i dont think i would but if so i need somewhere they wouldnt contact my family thanks to anyone that helps why did i sart bleeding it was not alot verry like it was like wartey and it only way there when i wiped please help <3
i recently had a d&c oct. 19 and i didnt have a period yet..... i went to the hospital like 3 days ago and found out i was pregnant again.... well now im spotting or bleeding (whatever you want to call it) but i only see it when i wipe and i put on a pad and i can see spots of blood.... do you think something is wrong and i need to go to the er or is that normal
I had a pink spot on 15 had a nagetive and 1faint positive and two week today am hav a darker pinkishred spot/flow. Can i be preg or is this my period somepls help.
I was 3 to4 days late when I wipe no blood no spotting but when I put a tampon in me its blood on it not a lot but some the 4 day and 5 when I go to the bathroom I don't have a flow I wipe and its light blood it looks pink I dnt no what's going on with my body can some one help
i took a test yesterday and it says i am pregnant and me and my partner were talking about what should we do and i want to keep it but he wants me to live my life abit more then think about having kids abit later what should i do please please help
Hi am haveing the same problem I had unpertected sex a month ago then at the beging of november I spotted for 2days vary light then I had unpertected sex didnt pull out at all 5days ago after my missed pierod an now I thank I hav a pierod today but its goin heavy to light stoping an.starting dose this mean im pregnant 1test came out pos then the 2nd came out pos. Am I pregnant or not?
Hi Every one , I had my last period on 12th Nov 2011, and It lasted for 5 Days ,me and My husband had sex on 20th Nov , and from 27th Nov I am having heavy Bleeding , can any one please help me what is happing , I am really scared , please
Srry ment pos then neg
I'm 18 and me and my boyfriend had sex 5 days ago but for some reason I found two red dots, could that mean I'm pregnant or can it just be a minor blip?
Me and my boyfriend are really worried, Help please
HAHAHA HALLELUJAH LCAVS from Jan 2008!!!

I am 30 and me and my husband want to start trying to have a baby in about 6 months, however, there is a slight chance I could be pregnant now, but miscarrying.. and that is what I am searching for. Not so much DEFINATE information, but just women with similar experiences to give me a little hope about my situation. Which is ALL these forums are intended to do! SHARE EXPERIENCES as EVERYONE is different!!! AS LCAVS STATED IN 2008... TO ALL THE TEENS OUT THERE WONDERING IF THEY ARE PREGNANT... GO BUY A DAMN TEST! If it comes up with even the SLIGHTEST PLUS sign, then CONGRATULATIONS! YES, YOUR PREGGO! If you really didnt want to be, QUIT HAVING SEX! OR at least take preventatives! Didnt school "FAMILY LIFE" TEACH YOU ANYTHING!?!!

Back to my story.. My last known period was Oct. 23rd - 27th. Then, I was not home for the weekend of Nov. 4th, and I returned home on Nov 10th. (work out of town 3 days a week) I took a bath that night, I peed a little and saw pink so I thought my period was early (which it does once or twice a year because of my cycle) After my shower, hubs and I went at it lol sorry, TMI.. anyway. he ejaculated inside me because he thought I was about to start my period. Started bleeding the next morning. Slightly lighter than what my period normally is. Then, when driving to work that tuesday (nov. 15) I got nauseous with severe abdominal cramps (high abdomen). I was nauseous all day. Didnt consider pregnancy, thought the cramps were indigestion. Took pregnancy test Nov 25th (still bleeding lightly, btw) and it was a faint positive, took another test 2 hrs later, same result. Called Dr. Monday morning - appointment on Wed. Nov 30th. Urine test faint, so inconclusive, he drew blood. Called 2hrs later for results and it again was faint positive (HCG level 31) Returned on Friday (2 days later) for another blood test, level had dropped.. cant remember exact #, somewhere around 18. Still bleeding. Sometimes brown, occassionally pinkish red. usually just when I wipe but still some blood on pad. Dr. says I am probably miscarrying and wants to check me again on 9th. Any thoughts?
to add on..
HE thought it was ok to *** inside before my period, I, on the otherhand, know pregnancy is still a possibility at this stage!
Took  plan b two an a half weeks ago my period is late 5 days but I have light spotting.. what can that mean ?
i had unprotected sex the day before thanksgiving and then the next morning not knowing if my boyfriend pulled out or what he jokes about not pulling out all the time,like 3 days after i noticed i had spotted a little bit. it was a little bit of pink as i wiped. i talked to a friend she told me to take a test i did. it came back negative. as i let a week or so pass i started feeling bad, started having lower stomach pains, head aches,back pains some dizzyness, been sleeping alot. this morning i woke up to sever cramping i thought i was starting my period when i went to wipe i noticed more pink spotting but just a little again.as i lay here and type this up im having more stomach pains. i dont know if i should wait afew weeks and take another test or what is causing me to spot. can you help
Hey my name breesha im five days late for,my period an brought me a pregnant test nd seen blood an my panty an just want some help please someone please help
If you've been eating more than u did till u get sick and start craving pickles with peanut butter on them like i am then that's the first sign of u being pregnant. Hi everyone, im 15 years old my boyfriends 17 well we had sex and i haven't had my period in forever. Every morning and night i get sick i eat so much till i get sick i pea way more then i use to im always dizzy and running a fever so i told my boyfriend and we went to go buy a test and im pregnant. I'm 6 weeks pregnant im so sacred i don't know what to do anymore. And yesterday i started to bleed and it was just spotting then the next day i stopped and now im bleeding really bad right now and i bleed wen i have sex should i be worried? Please help me out. THANKS
hi casn any1 help me or give me some advise.i had missed two pills on my third week of my pil packet and had unprotected sex and two dys later i bled a little browny pinky colour discharge(the stuff you get towards the end of your period) and ive started with a little cramping pain is this my period or is it implantation bleeding and is it possible i am pregnant x
I NEED ANSWERS PLEASE HELP.
hi i am 18 years old and feel as if i may be pregnant..heres my story:
last time i received my period was on the 7th of december..and my boyfrned had used the pull out method 2weeks ago (dec.27) HOWEVER never whippied himself and just contnued...last week (jan. 4) we figured i was already pregnant so purposley came in me and ever since that i been feeling my stomach hurt, i been urinated alot, and been feeling naushes, i barely recieved what seems to be my period this morning however i want to know if i could still be pregnant with my period with all these symptoms i been feeling? PLEASE PLEASE I NEED ADVICE ASAP
I had the merina in but it fell out few days later I got my period started but I. Went to the docters after my period so I had to wait a hole month befoer I could start the pill. I just had a period it lasted 5 days but it was light n off n on the whole time n now my boobs hurt bad headacks. Been sick tierd. The last time I took a test was the beging of dec n it was negitive wat should I do could I bee pregnant HELP ME PLEASE! THANK YOU
I am 17. And I missed my period. I took 4 pregnancy test which all came out positive. I go to the doctor Tuesday for my first check up. But today I started bleeding lightly. Should I be worried?
hai i had sex few days back and after sex i was bleeding, later 2nd day after my sex i was bleeding.. it was not like my periods.light colour in red. again later on 4th day after sex i see few drops of blood.
IS this symptoms of pregnency or just normal bleeding after sex???
please help me out with this confusion.
advance thanks for the reply.
hey im still a teenager in high school and i think i might be pregnant (nt tht i would mine a bby is alwayz a blessing) i took 2 pregnancy test about a month ago and they came out positive bt thn i took 2 mre just a week later nd they came out negative is tht possible?? i still think i am i have some of the symptoms and everything i get nauseas i eat like a pig im so confused i could really use some advice plzz herez my email: meme_phsyco140***@**** plzz rite to me i need answers oh nd i also started bleedin alot bt nt the same as my period
I like your style! WELL SAID, these kids need to know what a lifestyle change it is, no life for them everything for the baby! Its not a new accesory like a handbag! Make your life the best it can be for you, accomplish your dreams before you encourage your child to do the same!
Im 18 I had sex with my  bf on Friday and whipped Sunday afternoon seen a Lil blood could I still be pregnant in the long run and we had unprotected sex and he said he busted in me
Hey I'm 17 yearz,my boyfriend n I didn have sex but he came on me,my period was 10days late and now I jus started this lyt bleeding of pinkish n brown blood. I toke 3 pregnancy test when I was 1week it came out negative then I toke wen I was 9dayz and it came out invalid and the last 1 I toke was at 10days and it came out negative.does it mean I am pregnant or not??
So i had unprotected sex and i didnt take my birth control for 3 days now im bleeding could i be pregnant?
Hey question. Me and my bf had sex 12 days after my period and no protection I didnt take the months pill and 9 days later im bleeding. Suggestions? Ideas? Help?
Hi i had sex 11 days ago 16 days after my period, He came up me and now i think i might be pregnant, I have not done a pregnancy test yet as it says to wait atleast 14 days after having sex. I have just been to the loo and there was a little bit blood on the loo roll very light i am not due my period for another 8 days yet. Can anyone please tell me what this is i am pregnant or not??
I made love with my bf and he *** but we did it seven times in a roll and did it again three days ago and i havent *** on yet and im starting to bleed a little but its like a redly brown color. What could it be
OMG... why is most people here 18 y/o and below?!?!?
please ladies, if you don't want to get pregnant the best thing to do is not to have sex... its easy to have sex but it wont be easy to be a mom at a very young age. Young ladies, do not just think of the pleasure that gives you today, think of tomorrow. If you become a mom- i know for sure you will be disheartened to see your children posting things like this at a very young age.
Im only 23 and not yet a mom but im surprise and saddened to read this thread from young ladies. sigh.
Okay I had sexual intercourse last weekend and how it happened was he went in raw then put on a condom afterwards. I haven't been feeling right then Next we had sexual intercourse again on Monday and I started bleeding well spotting first then it led to bleeding heavily. What does that mean? Am I pregnant or is it a possibility? I want to know.
hi. I'm also 18 and me n my fiance have been trying for a baby for a while now and the last few times we have had sex he didn't pull out. I feel sick and bloaded and I have taken 4 tests and they are all different. I am bleeding but it is a stop and go please help me
I have done the Megadosing on the Vitamin C for a whole day but stopped when I thought my flow was heavy does this mean it is safe to say I'm not pregnant or should I continue with the Vitamin C?
My boyfriend and i had sex on 4/28 2 days after i've been feeling symptoms of pregnancy ie frequent urination, increased basal temperature and always feeling tired on 5/4 my period arrived which is heavy which lasted until 5/7 but up until now 5/10 i still urinate frequently and have increased saliva and breast feel kinda sore. What could be the reason? am i pregnant. a little enlightenment please. thanks
You could  a good chance you are pregnant but I would check with your doctor , good luck
I had unprotected sex 3 times 3weeks ago and I was having slight bleeding ,and iv felt a little sick latlely and I was spotting 2 weeks before my normal period am I pregnant I need answers plz help me??
Hi i have a related question. I had sex with my boyfriend and he wanted to have sex without a condom. And we did but he just went in & in less then 30 seconds when he pulled out to put a condom instead. The next day I still took the morning after pill. 5 days later I started bleeding, it lasted 3 days. I am not on birth control. I had felt Like vomiting a couple of times but that's about it. If I still bleeded can I still be pregnant?
i'm 17 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on saturday which was the 5th and my period didn't start so i thought i wouldn't have it. well yestestday night the 13th i started to bleed a little bit of a brownish color when i wiped after i peed. but the today it got heavier and darker but yet my stomach still feels weird and it's kinda hard. so i don't know if it's spotting or my period. Does anyone have any advice for me? p.s me and him broke up so if i'm pregnant i have to find out so i can move out to a appartment and get a job because i'm on my own