Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Can I bleed if i am Pregnant?What is Difference in Spotting and a Perio...

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Can I bleed if i am Pregnant?What is Difference in Spotting and a Period?

I am 18. my boyfriend and I didn't have sex but he came on my vagina and I was 9 days late for my period(i am very reg.), my breasts have been very tender and have grown a whole cup size.i have started bleeding but i don't know if i'm pregnant or if i'm having my period.the blood is alittle heavy,its alittle different then my normal period and it has only seems to be lasting 3 days.I had taken 6 pregnancy tests before i starting bleeding and they all came out negitive. Am i spotting or having my period? What is Difference in Spotting and a Period? AM I PREGNANT? i don't want to be.PLEASE HELP!!!
you probably are not pregnant, but it is possible to get pregnant in the instance that you have given.

spotting is usually noted as a VERY light sometimes only seen when you wipe and maybe enough for a panty liner but thats it.
if you have any 'flow' at all it is not spotting.

i hope all works out for you and better precautions are taken in the future.
~nanci
Thank you very much. i'm going to take another pregnancy test today, just i case. Again thank you and i will keep you informed.
I took a test today a it came out negative so hope it was just the stress that made me late.Thanks again.
Hi I am also 18 and have a question. Me and my fiance had sex about 2 weeks ago, and he didn't 'pull out.' I am on birth control pills but I had missed two pills in a row. Now, for the past week I have been feeling sick throughout the day and I have thrown up twice. I also have been feeliing extreamly tired and I feel like I am always hungy and have been eating a little more than usual plus I have felt light headed and had headaches plus have had cramping as if I was going to start but I am not supposed to start for another week and a half. I had my period about a week or less after the unprotected sex, or atleast I think it was my period, it only lasted about a half a day and was only enough for a panty liner. I was supposted to have ovulated on Dec. 28th 2004. I took a preg. test a few days after my "period" and it was neg. Is there a chance that the date of ovulation could have been wrong and, how early would signs show that I was pregnant? Could I still be pregnant even though it has only been two weeks? What should I do?
Hi, I was a day late and began yesterday with the 'spotting' and sore breasts but today I have begun to lightly bleed (mainly visible when you wipe). Last month my husband and I were real troopers as we have been trying to conceive for 4 months now - I am a little dissapointed as I was really hoping for a positive this time. I did a preg test this morning and it was negative - should i wait till my 'light period' is over and try again?? has anyone experienced something similar to this....??
I was 6 days late just not sure if i have come on or not, I have got light period as far as i can see no flow, but i have swollen breats going htrough hot cold and am getting irregualr tummy pains, could i be pregnant?
i have not got my period yet after my sons birth (about 4 mo. ago). now im spotting does this mean im pregnant again or could it mean my period is going to start again?
I have search but can't get answers!!   i ovulated on the 4th, i had egg transfer on the 10th august (ivf)
and ws due to have blodtest on the 21st but before period due i got light period, just on my nikers, and then only when i went to tiolet and wiped, lasted from 16th-18th then just stopped, bloodtest on the 21st NEG, but yet i still have backache, headache, nasea, and no bleeding or cramps as i ussully have, i rang my dr today and she said to have another test done, but im inclinded to wait to see if period cames, as ivf is hard enothe get neg results, i was just look for someone oppinion, ao maybe you have had the same and may got good results???/
then if i had implant bleeding how long after that would i get positive result?
If was implant bleeding??  Normally my period is very heavy first 2days, i do feel like im having symtoms (symptoms), but scared there all in my head, plz help....graham.***@****
my period is two weeks late and i had some spotting a couple days ago.  i took two pregnancy tests both of which came out negative.  am i definitely not pregnant?
About 4-5 days after my period last this month... my boyfriend and i had sex... and some how the condom fell off... so weird! And it did get all inside of me... so i have been nervous of course. This month i got my period (which im on right now) i got it last night.... but whats weird is... i feel exhausted and tired, my boobs have grown almost a whole cup size, and ive been feeling kind of sick. Now i know periods can come with many symptoms, but i have NEVER experienced any of these before. I really dont think i could be pregnant, i highly doubt it, but does anyone might happen to know what my problem is? Could i just be coming down with something? But why would my boobs grow so big so fast, and i havnt gained weight anywhere else, in fact ive been on a diet this past month.
I came on my period at the end of july and i have not came on my peroid since an its the end of september and i been spotting am i pregnant ?
I am 18 and now Eight weeks late for my period and i don't know if im pregnant.
I have had no sickness no extra headaches and no weight gain. The thing i have is im very stressed at the mo as i have taken 3 driving tests am startin uni soon and need o pass by the time i go uni. im also not a very confident person so am now worrying about not coming on. me and my boyfirned always have sex with a condom and i've been on the pill for about a year and have just stopped, and i over took my pill for a holiday and so took pill for four weeks so i wouldn't come on during my holiday. i have had period since then, but now i am 8 weeks late and im such a worryer. and now im leaving in a uni house with two girls i don't know and have noone to talk to. im 18.

can anyone shed any light on my situation????

x

Hi me and my boyfriend as been having unprotected sex and he did not pull out the last time we did it and now i just was 4 or 5 days late for my period( I ALWAYS HAVE MY PERIOD EVERY 28 DAYS)and on day 32 i just got it but i very light like im am spottin could i be pregnant??? let me know
Hello everyone! I'm 18 years old and I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 5 months now. We only used a condom twice............and he pulled out of me maybe 5 times since we been together! Anyway, the thought of me being pregnant never crossed my mind until now!!!! My last period was sept1-7,we had unprotected sex on the 8th,21st,23rd,27th,and the 1st of oct. I think I have been havin some symtoms (symptoms) but im not sure. Today which is (oct.3rd),i went 2 the bathroom and when I wiped myself it was light pink. Then later on I went back to the bathroom and it was darker than before!!!! I just went a few mins ago and now its light again!!! Any other time I get my period its always heavy the very first day!!! IS THIS SPOTTING OR AM I ON MY PERIOD??? AM I PREGNANT? SHOULD I TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST OR SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE "SPOTTING" IS OVER?
um i had my period on the 3rd it lasted till the 7th its the 23rd i spotted pink just for yesterday on the 22nd what is worng with that
i need some advice i believe that i started my period on nov 18th.i remember that i was bleeding on the 21st of nov i had a really bad back pain when i woke up about 4 days ago and then when i went to the bathroon the next day i wiped and i saw blood(like i was about to start a/f)but nothing i just used tissue to catch the little blood that was coming down and then the next day nothing i have been having spotting only when i wipe can anyone tell me what they think i would really appreciate it.
Ok, for all you crazy teens out there in cyber-world jumping around the net looking for some psychic answers to "if you're pregnant" I have some words of advice for you.....

1. If you're gonna have sex and you dont wanna get pregnant then USE PROTECTION! A condom or birth control that is. The "Pull-Out" method is not 100% reliable because precum does come out of the penis while it is in you and precum DOES contain sperm. I've known TONS of women who have still gotten pregnant when their boyfriends/husbands have pulled-out.

2. Guess what? If you are OLD ENOUGH to engage in sexual activity then you are OLD ENOUGH to walk your @ss down to your local Wal-Mart and buy a PREGNANCY TEST. They have cheap ones...like $1.97 so get your mommy and daddy or your baby's daddy to spot you $10 and you can get 5 tests. Use one, if it's negative wait a few days and take another and so on. Pregnancy tests measure if there is hcg in a woman's urine. Only pregnant women have hcg in their urine. As each day goes by the amount of hcg in your urine will double. So one week you may take a test and it comes out negative because you are still early in your pregnancy and there isnt enough hcg in your urine yet. Wait a few days and take it again, by this time the hcg should be built up enough to be detected.

3. It does ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD to hop online and run a google search on "Could I be pregnant?" How the hell is the computer gonna tell you if you're pregnant??? Or someone you've never seen or met? You'd have better luck calling up the Psychic Hotline!

4. I will give you the symptoms I had when I was pregnant and you can see if they pertain to you. However please note that EVERY WOMAN CAN BE DIFFERENT in what symptoms they have and don't. What I experienced may not be the same for you, and actually some women have no symptoms at all until they miss their periods. So here were my symptoms:

The ONLY sign I had that I may have been pregnant was one night my left nipple burned for two hours. When I say burned I mean really burned...like it was on fire. Just my shirt rubbing up against it made it worse and I had to lay in bed on my back with my shirt off it was so bad.

This was odd to me because I was 100% sure I was ready 2 start my period any day. I was having what I thought was PMS, had mood swings, and I had been having some bad period cramps for about a week and a half like my period was ready 2 start any day. I think I was 2 days late the day my nipple began burning and I went to the pharmacy the next day, bought a test, and it was positive.

About a week after the positive test I began getting morning sickness, or in my case ALL DAY sickness. It was horrible, I stayed nauseous 24/7...I threw up ALL DAY EVERY DAY. I couldnt even eat anything till like 7 PM every night. I kept my all day sickness for about 4 months straight.

I found out I was pregnant in Oct. 2006 and my daughter was born June 2007. She was 9 lbs 20 inches long. My mom, husband, & I all thought she was like a month overdue cause she was such a big baby and cause the last period I had was in Sept. 2006 and it was EXTREMELY LIGHT, I spotted for 2 days and that was it. So we all thought (and still think) my due-date was calculated wrong. Plus, my mom said her cousin had her period ALL THROUGH-OUT her pregnancy so it is possible to be pregnant and still have your period. SO IF YOU HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND A LITTLE LATER GET YOUR PERIOD AND THINK ALL IS WELL...DONT. CAUSE YOU COULD STILL BE PREGGERS!

AND HAVING A BABY HURTS! It is the most severe pain you will EVER experience! There are no words to describe it. It is the closest thing to death a woman will ever come to. I had an epidural but it wore off after an hour...they refilled it and it wore off 45 minutes later and by that time it was time to push and they couldnt give me anything else. SO YES IT HURTS BAD!

ALSO if you are a week late you may be pregnant HOWEVER you will not be having such symptoms as "my belly is getting bigger" or "I have bad heartburn" or "I have to pee a lot"...Those symptoms dont show up until after a few months because the reason your stomach is bigger is because the baby is big...the reason you keep heartburn is cause the baby is big and is pushing up against your stomach which pushes the acid up into your chest and throat...and the reason you have to pee a lot is cause the baby is big and pushing down on your bladder forcing you to pee all the time......The baby isnt big enough to cause these symptoms until about mid pregnancy...My stomach didn't get bigger until I was about 4 months pregnant...I didnt start peeing a lot all the time until about this time, and the heartburn didnt kick in until about my 6th month. Oh and the heartburn is bad, keeps u up ALL NIGHT, wakes you up in the middle of the night, seems like it'll never go away.

Oh and after you actually deliver the baby you bleed VERY heavily for about 2 weeks straight and the bleeding completely goes away after about 4 weeks. then by the time that goes away about 2 or 3 weeks later you get your actual period again. Lots of fun.

Having a baby is a BLESSING and a JOY...I'm not complaining about all the stuff you gotta go through to have one cause it is definitely worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but these teens need to understand what they are doing when they are having unprotected sex and need to realize that if they continue to engage in this type of lifestyle then they WILL GET PREGNANT and WILL HAVE A BABY AND BE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RAISING AND CARING OF THAT CHILD. These girls that get on these boards and ask "Should I go get the plan B pill?" MAKE ME SICK! NO YOU IDIOT, YOU SHOULD HAVE EXCERCISED BETTER JUDGEMENT THE NIGHT B4 SO NOW YOU GOTTA LIVE WITH YOUR DECISIONS. This is a baby we r talking about, not something you can just fix and get rid of. Such evil people out there.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS.....DONT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX...OR ANY TYPE OF SEX FOR THAT MATTER IF YOU R NOT READY TO GROW UP AND BE A PARENT TO A CHILD. If you think you're pregnant GO BUY A BUNCH OF TESTS or SEE A DOCTOR.

Nobody could have said it better!!! BRAVO
Im 16 years old. My boyfriend and I made the mistake of not using protection one day. He came inside of me. Its 5 days later and this morning I had a small spot of light brownish blood. But its not coming back? Could that be trying to tell me something?
Hi LCAVS your words are brililant!!!  i totally agree, im 32 & have been trying to fall pregnant for 3 years now and it breaks my heart when i hear young kids asking if they are pregnant and they need help as they dont want to be - DONT HAVE SEX if your not ready for the consequences. Some people just dont deserve the right!!
USE PROTECTION not just from pregnancy but from STD's
Hello ther people i want to ask a question my girlfriend is 2 months n 2 weeks pregnant and in the morning today she had pains in her tummy and bleeded i wnt to know what could be the problem.
hi i have taken perganacy tests and they all have said postive and i havent got my period for two months but than yesterday i got a very lighttt period  , is that bad ?! i heared it could lead to miscarriage , is that true? im super scared because i really want this baby.
Hi i need help! Im 16 years old and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about 7 days ago Im 5 days late. I have some blood when i wipe. Ive been eating a lot and been feeling weak. Can someone please help me out!
If you had unprotected sex well you could be cause you didn't use protection.  But get yourself a HPT and that should clear your mine a bit.  Like one of the comments from ICAVS which say buy a couple of them (HPT).  Because your HCG levels will change in a matter of days so one day you could come out (-).  But in a couple of days more it could come out (+) because HCG will double.  So check yourself and no one can tell you if your pregnant or not, because you are you and no one else. Hopefully you aren't if you don't want.  Take care and go buy the HPT........
just a question my cycle is 27 days....but ive had a wierd bleed for like 2-3 days its light pink on tissue and kinda went brown...im not actively trying to get pregnant but if it happens it does...my period isnt due for another 2 weeks.....so why is this happening to me....??? help pls....
my peroid came on the 2nd and here it is the 12th and i've been spotting for 2 days. What does this mean
im 16 and i my period came late so i took a test and it came back positive i then took 2 more to make sure and i was i then went to the doctors and im now 5 weeks pregnant ive been getting very light bleeding like a pink colour  this is all ok its just as the baby is growning its breaking out and a little blood will appear it is only ok for a little not  a full flow but when it stars going red and a full flow then go doctors and get it checked good look every one x
Sometimes, light bleeding in pregnancy is not serious.  But it always merits a visit to the doctor to be sure.

There is a Teen Pregnancy Concerns forum here, where you might find some support and advice during your pregnancy.

Good luck,

Peek.
when asking for advice on here don't give your age if your a teenager or young. the people on here dont understand that young people can and usually are better parents than older ones. we have more energy, will have more time for our children as we are younger and understand/remember what it was like better then someone in their 30's. i had an older mum they end up getting selfish and making the kids fit around there social needs for example. i had my 1st child when i was 16 i sat my alevels in that time i had my 2nd child and got pregnant with my 3rd i past my exams and have just completed a degree. everyone has accidents even when using contreception don't lecture them they may have no-one else to turn to they are human and dont deserve speaking to like some of you do.
i was six days late and now i am just spootting not even another to wear anything im getting sore boobs and everyne has been telling me my boobs are getting bigger ive done test but they keep comin back negitive can u be pregrant still and can yu av spotting though a pregancy
Ok so me and my husband have been ttc for about a year already...in dec I got a full period that lasted 5-7 days and my flow was normal...in jan. got what I think was my period for 3 days only thing is I saw blood only when I wiped...and it is happening again for this month...What could it be I don't know what I should do...Can someone please give me advice.
i havent had a normal period since january it started february wit me only staying on for 2-3 days.and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex but i haven't been having any syptoms (symptoms) at all.and when i take a pregancy test it was always says negative.what could that mean.
ok i'm 18 and i just lost my virignity 4 months ago i'm trying baby for all thise time but i'm still not pregnant can u plz help i'm worrid if something rong?
i done a pregancy test & it said i was pregnant . i am 2 months late for my period & have been getting sick & my boobs are very tender ,. my stomach is alot bigger. today i went to the toilet & there was blood in my pants . only a tiny spot . is this normal ? im scared . i wanted a baby for so long.
So here goes,in march i got my period on the 26th as usual as ever,and in april i didnt get it at all.Then on the 3rd of may i started bleeding and it lasted for like 3 days,it confused me as it only lasted 3 days when normally its 6-7 if it were my period,so i thought maybe im spotting?It was in my head that maybe?hopefully i was finally pregnant,i was eating more,feeling sick,tired,my belly even looks bigger and even feels quite hard im even urinating more than usual,i even had peopl look at me and say gosh youre not pregnant are you?.
It'll mean so much to me if i am pregnant,but then it'll also tremendously upset me if im not.So because im still confused i dont wanna take a test because i dont wanna negative,so im waiting for this month to be over and maybe perhaps if i dont get my period by mid june go and see my doctor to check it out.If anyone can before then give me any help or advice on my situation preferably someone who,like me has happened to.Thanks
COULD I BE PREGNANT.....
my period doesnt come reg... i usually see it a few times a yr... recently i had unprocteted sex n a few dayz after i seen my period... i found it strange cause usually wen it comes i feel EXTREEEMMMeeeee lower back pain.. i got pain but it wasnt bad.... it lasted it for 7days... since then there is a sharp pain that comes n goes in my side... i feel light headed n out of the blue i would start to feel very sick as if i wantt to throw up but it doesnt come up.. my stomache starts to feel weird n i would have to sit or bend down for awhile.. my stomache seems like its growin but i cant really tell... since then when i wiped i've seen blood but it wasnt flowin only saw wen wipe... i did a few test but they were neg n thats wen my period came...am i preg or no
I am one month late I have had all the symptoms of a pregnant woman this morning I wipe my self and I notice spotting I took 4 pregnancy test all came out negative!! Can I be pregnant?
hey i am 18 years i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks before my period he ejaculate 11 times inside a week after i was feeling sick wit headaches,back pain,swollen breast and fatigue and the thing is he has been sleeping so often   with dizziness but i didnt miss my period on the day of my expected period i was spotting pink blood when ever i used the bath room can i be pregnant?
okay your story is good and all but you are going back on what you say so its hard to believe.... and quote "EVERY WOMAN CAN BE DIFFERENT in what symptoms they have and don't." but then a few sentences of rambling later on you say "hose symptoms dont show up until after a few months" so you are absolutely just an ignorant judgmental person, just as most people are... You just wrote and proved that :)
dumb people :)
Me and my gf had unprotectd sex about 3 weeks ago but i did not ejaculate inside of her
. Her period was supposdd to b friday but she got it today which is wednesday.5 days late. Could she be pregnant even though she got her period?
I am 26 , my husband & I have been trying for a baby since November 2009. I have had my period since then. My last period was on the 7 of Feb and the next one is due on the 6 of march. I have been having unprotected intercourse since November 09 yet nothing to show for it.
2 days before my next period (06/03/10) I started vomiting at 5am with a running stomach,I felt queasy and it all disappeared like nothing happened at 7am. Just realised that am bleeding lightly today with cramps whereas my period is due tomorrow. Is there any possibility that I am Pregnant. Pls Advice. Thanks.
I have been testing negative to preg test.....
I turned 18 the 2nd of jan and coincedently i had unprotected sex that night. I came on my period a couple of weeks late that month so i was nervous i had became pregnant however i havent come on my period since then and its now the 8th march, ive been gettin pains but im not sure wether ive just missed a period or wether im pregnant. I have never missed a Period since i started them. And yesterday i bled a little in my knickers but that was it. i would be around 2 months pregnant if i am, i hope im not.
i had sex on ma period n ma periods is on n off  n last 3 to 4 days n its light bleed like brown n now ma nipples r burnin off n on they a little darker den normal ma tummy is crampin n ma vagnia is hurtn off n on could i b pregnant ma bck is killn me ma lower bck but it has been doin dat way bfore i had sex
Hey I am 29 and I have two kids. I have not had a cycle since june 20 and now its Aug.13. I went to the doc to see what could be wrong. The hcp was neg, but I have been feeling like I am. I have sore boobs headaches and back pain and very moody.I took a blood test and I have not got the results yet. Today I am spotting but not a lot and I can't say cramps,but a funny feeling in my tummy.can I be or is it the cycle coming?
i need help:[
I bleed on and off all the time how can I till if  I am pregnant or not
Hi. I am 16 and I am on birth controls pills...my boyfriend and I had sex a few weeks ago and I have been feeling weird (sickish, shaky,tender breasts,ext...) could I be pregnant? He pulled out but I have been bleeding randomly. The type of birth control I am on, im not supost to have a period.:/ I started bleeding after sex...but im not sure if its blood at all. Its really dark and flesh like. Its clots..what could this be?? I've taken a test and it was negative...HELP!!
it just mite b that u r really stressed bt just take it easy and i dnt kno if u getting this really late bt dnt stress ur self just take it easy
Can somebody help me? I had un-protected sex april 9th and my stomach been hurting , my stomach been very hard , my brest been tender but they didnt hurt . And everytime I push down on my stomach I would feel a hard line in my stomach. This never happened to me before. I even had bad diarrhea for almost two weeks. I cryed because my stomach hurted me soo badly . Yesterday I think I got my period. It looked regular but its not very red . but my stomach never hurts when I have my period and today its killing me . And my period wasnt suppose to be due until another 4 or 5 days. Can somebody please tell me whats going on?
Ok so I been having light spothing every month but nothing like my regular period and the most it lasts is 3 days but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, can I be pregnant??
Hi I had sex a couple of weeks ago & he didn't pull out. I have taken loads and loads of test but all of which came out negative but then about 3 4 weeks there was blood I got happy and thought I aint pregnant but now I have been feeling tired and very drained also been getting some back pain but not everyday just some times do but I really need to understand it I'm confused  
Me and my girlfriend have had sex in her car and after I took off the condom and put on another but I put it on the wrong way and then flipped it. After that she was having morning sickness and she had gone out and drank with friends 2 times and got really drunk. After that she had her period a week later but it was very little but lasted 5 days. And now this has happened three time, when she pees she will wipe and there will be a little blood and the last time it was kinda pinkish. Could she be pregnant? Please help me!!
hey giirlsz I really wanna know if im pregnant be n my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for about a month already and today my period was supposed to come but im not bleeding regular I have little blood coming out and when I pee what can that be? help
I'm 2weeks early and I dunno whether its spotting or a ppperiod becuz, me and my fella had unprotexted sex and came on my period after and 3days after I stopped!!!!! HELP!!
I think im pregnant my boyfriend and i have had sex more then once in this week and he has *** up me about 12 times conting last week or even more i havent been pregnant over it the last 3 time but i feel sick all the time and belling is swelling up alot also have the feeling im pregnant but we both wanted a baby but im only 14 i have been with him over a year also i dont think i can get pergnant at the same time why? Where can i go to take a test or to get rid of it if i needed to i dont think i would but if so i need somewhere they wouldnt contact my family thanks to anyone that helps why did i sart bleeding it was not alot verry like it was like wartey and it only way there when i wiped please help <3
i recently had a d&c oct. 19 and i didnt have a period yet..... i went to the hospital like 3 days ago and found out i was pregnant again.... well now im spotting or bleeding (whatever you want to call it) but i only see it when i wipe and i put on a pad and i can see spots of blood.... do you think something is wrong and i need to go to the er or is that normal
I had a pink spot on 15 had a nagetive and 1faint positive and two week today am hav a darker pinkishred spot/flow. Can i be preg or is this my period somepls help.
I was 3 to4 days late when I wipe no blood no spotting but when I put a tampon in me its blood on it not a lot but some the 4 day and 5 when I go to the bathroom I don't have a flow I wipe and its light blood it looks pink I dnt no what's going on with my body can some one help
i took a test yesterday and it says i am pregnant and me and my partner were talking about what should we do and i want to keep it but he wants me to live my life abit more then think about having kids abit later what should i do please please help
Hi am haveing the same problem I had unpertected sex a month ago then at the beging of november I spotted for 2days vary light then I had unpertected sex didnt pull out at all 5days ago after my missed pierod an now I thank I hav a pierod today but its goin heavy to light stoping an.starting dose this mean im pregnant 1test came out pos then the 2nd came out pos. Am I pregnant or not?
Hi Every one , I had my last period on 12th Nov 2011, and It lasted for 5 Days ,me and My husband had sex on 20th Nov , and from 27th Nov I am having heavy Bleeding , can any one please help me what is happing , I am really scared , please
Srry ment pos then neg
I'm 18 and me and my boyfriend had sex 5 days ago but for some reason I found two red dots, could that mean I'm pregnant or can it just be a minor blip?
Me and my boyfriend are really worried, Help please
HAHAHA HALLELUJAH LCAVS from Jan 2008!!!

I am 30 and me and my husband want to start trying to have a baby in about 6 months, however, there is a slight chance I could be pregnant now, but miscarrying.. and that is what I am searching for. Not so much DEFINATE information, but just women with similar experiences to give me a little hope about my situation. Which is ALL these forums are intended to do! SHARE EXPERIENCES as EVERYONE is different!!! AS LCAVS STATED IN 2008... TO ALL THE TEENS OUT THERE WONDERING IF THEY ARE PREGNANT... GO BUY A DAMN TEST! If it comes up with even the SLIGHTEST PLUS sign, then CONGRATULATIONS! YES, YOUR PREGGO! If you really didnt want to be, QUIT HAVING SEX! OR at least take preventatives! Didnt school "FAMILY LIFE" TEACH YOU ANYTHING!?!!

Back to my story.. My last known period was Oct. 23rd - 27th. Then, I was not home for the weekend of Nov. 4th, and I returned home on Nov 10th. (work out of town 3 days a week) I took a bath that night, I peed a little and saw pink so I thought my period was early (which it does once or twice a year because of my cycle) After my shower, hubs and I went at it lol sorry, TMI.. anyway. he ejaculated inside me because he thought I was about to start my period. Started bleeding the next morning. Slightly lighter than what my period normally is. Then, when driving to work that tuesday (nov. 15) I got nauseous with severe abdominal cramps (high abdomen). I was nauseous all day. Didnt consider pregnancy, thought the cramps were indigestion. Took pregnancy test Nov 25th (still bleeding lightly, btw) and it was a faint positive, took another test 2 hrs later, same result. Called Dr. Monday morning - appointment on Wed. Nov 30th. Urine test faint, so inconclusive, he drew blood. Called 2hrs later for results and it again was faint positive (HCG level 31) Returned on Friday (2 days later) for another blood test, level had dropped.. cant remember exact #, somewhere around 18. Still bleeding. Sometimes brown, occassionally pinkish red. usually just when I wipe but still some blood on pad. Dr. says I am probably miscarrying and wants to check me again on 9th. Any thoughts?
to add on..
HE thought it was ok to *** inside before my period, I, on the otherhand, know pregnancy is still a possibility at this stage!
Took  plan b two an a half weeks ago my period is late 5 days but I have light spotting.. what can that mean ?
i had unprotected sex the day before thanksgiving and then the next morning not knowing if my boyfriend pulled out or what he jokes about not pulling out all the time,like 3 days after i noticed i had spotted a little bit. it was a little bit of pink as i wiped. i talked to a friend she told me to take a test i did. it came back negative. as i let a week or so pass i started feeling bad, started having lower stomach pains, head aches,back pains some dizzyness, been sleeping alot. this morning i woke up to sever cramping i thought i was starting my period when i went to wipe i noticed more pink spotting but just a little again.as i lay here and type this up im having more stomach pains. i dont know if i should wait afew weeks and take another test or what is causing me to spot. can you help
Hey my name breesha im five days late for,my period an brought me a pregnant test nd seen blood an my panty an just want some help please someone please help
If you've been eating more than u did till u get sick and start craving pickles with peanut butter on them like i am then that's the first sign of u being pregnant. Hi everyone, im 15 years old my boyfriends 17 well we had sex and i haven't had my period in forever. Every morning and night i get sick i eat so much till i get sick i pea way more then i use to im always dizzy and running a fever so i told my boyfriend and we went to go buy a test and im pregnant. I'm 6 weeks pregnant im so sacred i don't know what to do anymore. And yesterday i started to bleed and it was just spotting then the next day i stopped and now im bleeding really bad right now and i bleed wen i have sex should i be worried? Please help me out. THANKS
hi casn any1 help me or give me some advise.i had missed two pills on my third week of my pil packet and had unprotected sex and two dys later i bled a little browny pinky colour discharge(the stuff you get towards the end of your period) and ive started with a little cramping pain is this my period or is it implantation bleeding and is it possible i am pregnant x
I NEED ANSWERS PLEASE HELP.
hi i am 18 years old and feel as if i may be pregnant..heres my story:
last time i received my period was on the 7th of december..and my boyfrned had used the pull out method 2weeks ago (dec.27) HOWEVER never whippied himself and just contnued...last week (jan. 4) we figured i was already pregnant so purposley came in me and ever since that i been feeling my stomach hurt, i been urinated alot, and been feeling naushes, i barely recieved what seems to be my period this morning however i want to know if i could still be pregnant with my period with all these symptoms i been feeling? PLEASE PLEASE I NEED ADVICE ASAP
I had the merina in but it fell out few days later I got my period started but I. Went to the docters after my period so I had to wait a hole month befoer I could start the pill. I just had a period it lasted 5 days but it was light n off n on the whole time n now my boobs hurt bad headacks. Been sick tierd. The last time I took a test was the beging of dec n it was negitive wat should I do could I bee pregnant HELP ME PLEASE! THANK YOU
I am 17. And I missed my period. I took 4 pregnancy test which all came out positive. I go to the doctor Tuesday for my first check up. But today I started bleeding lightly. Should I be worried?
hai i had sex few days back and after sex i was bleeding, later 2nd day after my sex i was bleeding.. it was not like my periods.light colour in red. again later on 4th day after sex i see few drops of blood.
IS this symptoms of pregnency or just normal bleeding after sex???
please help me out with this confusion.
advance thanks for the reply.
hey im still a teenager in high school and i think i might be pregnant (nt tht i would mine a bby is alwayz a blessing) i took 2 pregnancy test about a month ago and they came out positive bt thn i took 2 mre just a week later nd they came out negative is tht possible?? i still think i am i have some of the symptoms and everything i get nauseas i eat like a pig im so confused i could really use some advice plzz herez my email: meme_phsyco140***@**** plzz rite to me i need answers oh nd i also started bleedin alot bt nt the same as my period
I like your style! WELL SAID, these kids need to know what a lifestyle change it is, no life for them everything for the baby! Its not a new accesory like a handbag! Make your life the best it can be for you, accomplish your dreams before you encourage your child to do the same!
Im 18 I had sex with my  bf on Friday and whipped Sunday afternoon seen a Lil blood could I still be pregnant in the long run and we had unprotected sex and he said he busted in me
Hey I'm 17 yearz,my boyfriend n I didn have sex but he came on me,my period was 10days late and now I jus started this lyt bleeding of pinkish n brown blood. I toke 3 pregnancy test when I was 1week it came out negative then I toke wen I was 9dayz and it came out invalid and the last 1 I toke was at 10days and it came out negative.does it mean I am pregnant or not??
So i had unprotected sex and i didnt take my birth control for 3 days now im bleeding could i be pregnant?
Hey question. Me and my bf had sex 12 days after my period and no protection I didnt take the months pill and 9 days later im bleeding. Suggestions? Ideas? Help?
Hi i had sex 11 days ago 16 days after my period, He came up me and now i think i might be pregnant, I have not done a pregnancy test yet as it says to wait atleast 14 days after having sex. I have just been to the loo and there was a little bit blood on the loo roll very light i am not due my period for another 8 days yet. Can anyone please tell me what this is i am pregnant or not??
I made love with my bf and he *** but we did it seven times in a roll and did it again three days ago and i havent *** on yet and im starting to bleed a little but its like a redly brown color. What could it be
OMG... why is most people here 18 y/o and below?!?!?
please ladies, if you don't want to get pregnant the best thing to do is not to have sex... its easy to have sex but it wont be easy to be a mom at a very young age. Young ladies, do not just think of the pleasure that gives you today, think of tomorrow. If you become a mom- i know for sure you will be disheartened to see your children posting things like this at a very young age.
Im only 23 and not yet a mom but im surprise and saddened to read this thread from young ladies. sigh.
Okay I had sexual intercourse last weekend and how it happened was he went in raw then put on a condom afterwards. I haven't been feeling right then Next we had sexual intercourse again on Monday and I started bleeding well spotting first then it led to bleeding heavily. What does that mean? Am I pregnant or is it a possibility? I want to know.
hi. I'm also 18 and me n my fiance have been trying for a baby for a while now and the last few times we have had sex he didn't pull out. I feel sick and bloaded and I have taken 4 tests and they are all different. I am bleeding but it is a stop and go please help me
I have done the Megadosing on the Vitamin C for a whole day but stopped when I thought my flow was heavy does this mean it is safe to say I'm not pregnant or should I continue with the Vitamin C?
My boyfriend and i had sex on 4/28 2 days after i've been feeling symptoms of pregnancy ie frequent urination, increased basal temperature and always feeling tired on 5/4 my period arrived which is heavy which lasted until 5/7 but up until now 5/10 i still urinate frequently and have increased saliva and breast feel kinda sore. What could be the reason? am i pregnant. a little enlightenment please. thanks