Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Can sperm swim through jeans, silky underwear and a pad?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Helloo, im concerned, on valentines day i got my period and it just ended yesterday (about 8days give or take). It was around a medium to small size of a lightish brown color. I was wondering if it means that im pregnant. This passed tuesday my partner and i had dry sex. I had on jeans, silky underwear and a pad but he just had out his genitals. I touched my jeans and it was a very slight like moist or wetness by the edge of my underwear underneath my jeans. Im not sure if it was from me or him. I was wondering i could be pregnant and if sperm couldve traveled through my clothing? Please help! Will be much appreciated
No sperm cannot swim through clothing, you are not pregnant, and you certainly cannot get pregnant from dry humping
No....don't worry at all
Agreed with Emilou. Your defiantly not pregnant.
Thank you! and what about my irregular long period? That has never happened before and im concerned about that too ><
Am guessin your pretty young, I wouldnt worry about ur cycle being a bit off stress and other things can affect your normal cycle
Yes i am, im 16 and my other period in january came and everything was accurate and i was more stressed than i am now. and not sure what causes this irregular cycle all of a sudden ><
It should be fine hun. If your that concerned and starting to become sexually active, maybe its time to visit an OB doc and get annual check ups.
Different elements in ur life can make them irregular, am 21 and my cycles have never been normal its nothin to worry about
Ok i will !
And ooohh okay thank you guys so much i feel relieved thank you for your advice and answering my questions was very helpful! :)