Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Can this lead to pregnancy?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Can this lead to pregnancy?

My bf and I did stuff during my menstruation yesterday but we just rubbed our genitals (no protection). This is the first time and I am worried if there is a possibility of pregnancy? He ej*****ate outside somewhere but there was pre-*** during the rubbing. My menstruation is still going on now.
It's actually possible to get pregnant by rubbing genitals together without him being inside of you, is it likely? Not at all. Since you were also on your period I feel very safe saying no, you're not pregnant. Your most fertile time to get pregnant is about 2 weeks after your period, and it takes most women months to get pregnant, having full blown sex, so I highly, highly doubt you're pregnant.
yes you could get pregnant, not likely but you could.
Really?..... No. If ur worried about getting pregnant like that use protection...
If he wasnt inside if u. Then most likely apsalutly not u wont get pregnant. Sperm dies once it dries... Sorry for being rude before.
When you are on ur mentruation there or berly getting out of it there is more chanses of geeting pregnant.. I got pregnant like that not once but twice.. Lol
no, he wasn't inside…he didn't even rub the (sorry for the language) opening.
it is like the third/fourth day and mine usually lasts for a week
which is more possible? :(
Thank you. it makes me feel at ease. I also took Plan B just in case.
Remember, too with plan b you can get irregular spotting and cycles so don't freak out if you do, it's one of the side effects of plan B.
I see… I took pregnancy tests twice, 3rd week and 6th week after the incident and both are negative although I haven't got my period since one week after taking plan b. :(
plan b can delay your period.
I repeat you CANNOT pregnant by rubbing your genitals together.  That's crazy. Also if you're stressing out and think your pregnant your body will react by making you very late.
Ok. I'm sorry if I have been so crazy about this..thank you.