Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Can this lead to pregnancy?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can this lead to pregnancy?

My bf and I did stuff during my menstruation yesterday but we just rubbed our genitals (no protection). This is the first time and I am worried if there is a possibility of pregnancy? He ej*****ate outside somewhere but there was pre-*** during the rubbing. My menstruation is still going on now.
Blank
2020005_tn?1404435525
It's actually possible to get pregnant by rubbing genitals together without him being inside of you, is it likely? Not at all. Since you were also on your period I feel very safe saying no, you're not pregnant. Your most fertile time to get pregnant is about 2 weeks after your period, and it takes most women months to get pregnant, having full blown sex, so I highly, highly doubt you're pregnant.
14 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1961938_tn?1398721701
yes you could get pregnant, not likely but you could.
Blank
3185867_tn?1348438043
Really?..... No. If ur worried about getting pregnant like that use protection...
Blank
3185867_tn?1348438043
If he wasnt inside if u. Then most likely apsalutly not u wont get pregnant. Sperm dies once it dries... Sorry for being rude before.
Blank
When you are on ur mentruation there or berly getting out of it there is more chanses of geeting pregnant.. I got pregnant like that not once but twice.. Lol
Blank
no, he wasn't inside…he didn't even rub the (sorry for the language) opening.
Blank
it is like the third/fourth day and mine usually lasts for a week
Blank
which is more possible? :(
Blank
2020005_tn?1404435525
It's actually possible to get pregnant by rubbing genitals together without him being inside of you, is it likely? Not at all. Since you were also on your period I feel very safe saying no, you're not pregnant. Your most fertile time to get pregnant is about 2 weeks after your period, and it takes most women months to get pregnant, having full blown sex, so I highly, highly doubt you're pregnant.
Blank
Thank you. it makes me feel at ease. I also took Plan B just in case.
Blank
2020005_tn?1404435525
Remember, too with plan b you can get irregular spotting and cycles so don't freak out if you do, it's one of the side effects of plan B.
Blank
I see… I took pregnancy tests twice, 3rd week and 6th week after the incident and both are negative although I haven't got my period since one week after taking plan b. :(
Blank
plan b can delay your period.
Blank
I repeat you CANNOT pregnant by rubbing your genitals together.  That's crazy. Also if you're stressing out and think your pregnant your body will react by making you very late.
Blank
Ok. I'm sorry if I have been so crazy about this..thank you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...