Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Can you get pregnant the day before your period?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 401 comments:
My bf and i had unprotected sex this morning around one and my period came 10:52am the following day can  get pregnant? Am curious i really need to know am just 18 i dont know what my parents would say if i am.
Me and my wife had unprotected sex on 15th and her last month period day is the same, but ths time she didnt get period its 19th today, is there chances of getting pregnent
I had unprotected sex last night. I just got my period around 4 hours before it. My partner said it was safe to ejaculate inside. Is there a slim chance I could get pregnant???
I have regular menstral cycles...around 26-28 days...so am pretty sure I wouldnt be ovulating and my periods usually go for around 6-7 days.
Please advise!!! ???
don't cheat on your husband and you wont have to worry about whose baby it is
wow i feel for u does your hubby know u r a ***** or does he know about the other guy well any hoo ho have fun getting the child thang sored out good luck *****
Can you get pregnant if you had protected sex in you still haven't stared your period?
hi there iam trying for baby i have had 4 kids myself but e and my husband would like 1 more he had the snip nearly 7 years ago  now and he took a sperm test from where he had the snip and it came bk 85% to 90% i can have a baby iwould like to know is  would be the best time to try for one and do u think it could happen
no u cant get pregnant.  The sperm came down with ur period
No,there is no possibility...
i had unprotected sex on may 15th & my fiance finished in me, on the 16th i was bleeding as if it was a period, can i still get pregnant if i did it the 15 & he finished in me, and i started my period yesterday??? how many weeks should i wait 2 take a pregnancy test
I have had a preg blood test 5 days before my period was expected to come (turned out negative), we are ttc...... had sexy between the day I had my blood test, till I was due for my period,  I'm always regular. Today I will be 3 days late, I  have
had home preg test but negative. I have no pregnancy symptoms, nor any signs of my period. I'm not stressed, nor have I had any changes in medication or diet, plz help me, what should I do now...
So can you get pregnant any day of the month except when you're on your period then? What are the chances? I have a 4 month old and the condom broke and I'm not sure now. I can't even remember my last period cause it's been irregular since I had him
Shannel, you can't get pregnant just any day of the month besides on your period. A women ovulates, which is usually about halfway through her cycle and about a 24 hour window. You can wait 14 days from the date the condom broke, and take a test, if it's negative, it's unlikely you're pregnant!
Ok I last had a cycle on may16 2012. May 13/14 I had unprotected sex. But then I figured out I had clamydia (chlamydia) also. I havent got my peroid this month n im two days late. Is therr any chancd im pregnant or that with the chlamydia it could have changed my cycle.
I am also scared i had sex 3 days ago, (unprotected but hed didntt ejaculate in me, what about pre-*** ,  but i am suppose to start my period this weekend. What if i took a plan b pill? Could i possibly be pregnant still?
I have been on the pill for about 7 weeks, sometimes forgot to take it 3times, now I have stopted takeing it about 4days ago. We had unprotected sex twice in 2 night one time a night and 2 days later I come on my period, my period comes any time with being on the pill but I'm not on it nomore could I get pregnant or be pregnant ?
I ovulated  the day before my expected period had sex the next day n got pregnant i didn't get my period of course so two weeks later i tested positive
Yesterday(September 18), me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I start my period on September 21. I'm on a regular 28 cycle birth control pill and I take it regularly; however, can I still get pregnant, two days before my period. Should I take the morning after pill?
I had sex & then I came on a few days later.. Then 10 months later I had a baby. You can get pregnant ANYTIME. Always best to take the morning after pill if your contracetion goes wrong. Still not 100% but raises your chances not to be expecting the unexpected.  
are you ******* serious you want someone to answer that if you that stupid than you shouldnt have cheated you *******. dam you dumb for reals i feel sorry for your husband dont even kno who the baby daddy is lol
Can you get pregnant if you have unprotected sex and they *** in you 1 day before you are supost to get your period but you get your period regular should to wait and see if you get it next time
I had unprotected sex on thursday. He came in me twice the next day my period came on can I still be pregnant ??
I had unprotected sex the day before my period started and im currently on it but iv been on it for 9 days and i havent been feeling the best is it possible im pregnant?
I think this is the best advice ever!!!
You can never really know for sure. and most of these questions are so vague.
Plan B is now available over the counter!!!  you really should not be asking if you need to take the morning after pill. If u are unsure then yeah you should take it!!! No matter what.
better safe then sorry.
Dollar stores have prego tests now too. should buy abunch of those if u have unprotected sex n dont want to a mom. ESPECIALLY if your married to someone else. Poor man.What u waiting for?
  Cant afford to buy it? then u deff. can afford a baby. go to a walk in clinic and ask for a blood test n plan b. you can get results sooner on a blood test. its free with a prescription(in canada ne ways i kno).
I dont believe in abortions so if im pregnant then im pregnant. i f***ed up. Then again Ive been with my man for 10 years....
Im not trying to be rude but some ladies can not have children n ur lucky if u can so cherish the thought n treat it with respect.

I actually came on here to ask -
if you quick draw (no condom- pull out before he ejaculates) what are the chances of getting pregnant from that?? I know that you can become pregnant if he has pre c** on the tip of his penis before he enters u or he can pre c** inside u.
I guess it determines how compatible u are together????
i dunno any opinions on this matter? i kno this method is not the best. But its been working all these years. i dont recommend it.lol
Can you not harass innocent people asking questions. Your not their mother. Please don't insult. Thanks
That's not true... Some women are more fertile than others and can ovulate more than once a month.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last weekend and I have an implant in my arm and I was wondering if I could be pregnant and also I am on my periods and when I go to the loo there is no sign of blood what does this mean
I'm on the pill but this month I took the wrong week so it stuffed up. I was still taking the pill nor ally but it was just all the wrong weeks. I used condoms all through our this month apart from the day I had my first sugar pill as we were both really drunk. Could I be pregant? I'm on 3rd sugar pill as of today and still no period
I been trying to get pregnant for 3 years how can I get pregnant help please
I need urgent advice!! I came off the mini pill 3months ago, I had a period on 15th December which would mean my next period was due on 12th Jan. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 10th jan and its now 21st jan and I still haven't had a period. I'm constantly tired and moody so I bought a pregnancy test (we are trying for a baby) which I did on 18th jan but it came back negative. I did the test about 3pm and have recently been told it should be done first thing in the morning?? I don't know what to think as I still haven't had a period?? What do I do?????
I missed my period in was spotting the week I was suppose to be on my period but I got my period a month later it was werid but me and my bf had unprotected sex the day bf I got my period can I still be pregnant? ??? Need help
I had unprotected sex two days before my expected period. I didnt get my period until a week later. Right before my period came tho i had unprotected sex again. Its  a very light period but very baddd cramps. Could i be pregnant?? Help!!
I had sex w. my boyfriend Dec.29 and had a period the next day and missed it in jan. the Feb. I came on for a few days I'm I pregnant or what please help
Hi, my boyfriend and I had sex this past weekend on the 13th and 14th. He came inside me about 3-4 times. My menstrual cycle is regular and I get my period every month on the 17, which means I got it today. Can I possibly still be pregnant since he came inside me 3-4 days before I got my period?
Ok so I had unprotected sex with this guy four times in three days, after that I just started my period the day after we last had sex
I had sex on 7/7/13, i used a condom but it broke, my last period was 6/11/13...i had sex the day i was suppose to start but i haven't started yet. I do have irregular periods, is there a possibility that i can come out pregnant?
This Part Is Over 7 Years Old. You Need To Ask On You Own Post Because People Won't Look At Something With Almost 400 comments That's 7 Years Old.
My last period was on the 1th August than on the 8th of the same month I have sex with out using a condom, I'm worried is there any chances that I could be pregnant?
Lets hope not. You probably want to finish school first and learn how to spell. Then try to find job to be able to support this new person you'll be bringing into this world. Yikes!
if I had sex a wk ago and then *** on can I still b pregnant

Guest  10 minutes ago

Hi so im 17, and my boyfriend and i had protected sex 42 days ago the day right after my last period, it was both our firsts. We've had sex three more times since then too, all using a condom. i marked the day i had my period on one of thoses period apps, and that was the first time i actually marked it. Sept 13 was theday my period ended and sept 15 was the actually day we had sex. It said on the calendar that my period was suppose to come on Oct. 5 th .. its Oct. 27th.. last night my boyfriend fingered me hoping that would help start my period! i did start bleeding after i had orgasmed. i thought that made it start so i put a tampod in right after. I took it out an hour later and there was only a little blood on it and i had stopped bleeding. i was stressed in beginning of october, but after the first week i just for got about it, so ive been super calm. every once in awhile like maybe once every 3 days i get this sharp cramp but it doesnt last that long. oh and after he fingered me and i put my tampond in, it hurt, like as if i actually started, but i didnt...should i be worried? what should i do?

Guest  10 minutes ago

Guest  10 minutes ago

yea you can
hi, i got my last period on december-2, I had un protected sex with my bf on december 25 (complete day) and still ididnt get my periods, is there any chance to get an pragnancy
I am 13 yr old I had sex on 4th march the day when my period was to come with my 17 old bf he didn't ejaculated in me. But till now my period has not started.is it possible that I am pregnant.
I don't know about the whole pregnant thing but bad diseases can be spread if you go from anal to vaginal sex! So be careful! :)
hi..
i took a pill on my first day of period because i had sex the day before now im on my sux day of rolling and normaly i roll for 3 days or four.
what could be wrong??
Viewing 401 comments: