Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Can you get pregnant the day before your period?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 201-395 comments:
OK me and my bf had sex yesterday may 12th and i got my period today may13th but its not like a normal period it more like spotting but me and him have been having unproductive sex for the past 4 months. i dont have any signs or symptoms. but i have been gaining a lil weight i was at 105lbs now i'm up to 112lbs. Ive already had one child but i started having symptoms when i was 6weeks pregnant with her. can i be pergo an not know it? dont get me wrong i have been getting my periods but this time its different. help
i had sex on the 14th and ii was on my period and ii was just wondering if  i could get pregnant its now the 17th and im still on he cumed inside mee so i dunno :/ please help going out my head here ii dunno if i am or not but how would ii know is it 2 weeks before test or would ii know?
so i had sex right before my period and did not use a condom i still got my period but now i am feeling sick and having hurt burn could i be knocked up
Hi it's been 26 days and I had protected sex. I'm so paranoid that Im preg. But he keeps telling me I'm not. While I wait for my period I've been feeling dizzy at times when I'm sitting and I feel slight pain below my belly at times, along with gas from time to time. What's really happening. This was just my second attempt and I don't like the aftermath
I had protected sex the day after my period. It's been 26 days and  while I have been waiting to see my period I've notice that I'm gassy, in both direction, and under my belly make wired bubble sensations along with mild pain. What's going on? We didn't finish the sex due to me being a beginner. And I'm super paranoid about pregnancy.  
Me & my boyfriend had sex the day my period came on & he nut in me. I just want 2 know can i get pregnant if he nut in me the same day my period came on?
You can only really get pregnant one day per month. The day you ovulate. There is a 5 day span before and 1 day after, the reason is because the sperm can live in side of you for 5 days. So unless your ovulating the day before your period, it's very unlikely,you can get pregnant at that time. For example, lets say you start your period on April 11th and your ovulation span will start about 5-7 days after that. If you had unprotected sex on the 19th, well yes you could be pregnant. The sperm will last for 5 days and your egg will be released on the 23rd. The closer you are to the 23rd, the higher your chances will be of conceiving. Your cervical mucus will be egg shell white and a little gooey around this time, and that is a home to the sperm and what is keeping it alive. I have learned over the years that in Sexual Education classes they tell you that you can get pregnant at any time of the month, they even say you can get pregnant on your period. It's not likely and if you download a period tracker on a smart phone it will let you know and help to keep track of your feminine cycles. I hope this helps, I am no expert on this manner, but I have been pregnant 4 times, all unsuccessful. But I do do a lot of internet research on the matter.
I had my normal cycle in Feb.it lasted for five days. I had protected sex with a boyfriend one after
noon two days after my cycle then later in the evening unprotected sex with my husband.Two weeks after I took a pregnancy test which was positive. Could I be pregnant for my husband or my boyfriend?  c
my period started on 20th may and ended on the 26th may.  My boyfriend and i got engaged and had unprotected sex on the 29th.  Is there a possibility that i could get pregnant?
Hey guys cn u pls help me i had sex on the 1st week of april an i had my periods de following day. Then i had my periods again on may,an my frnds suspects dat i cud be pregnant, i wana hear 4rm u guys,am i pregnant or nt?
We are trying to have a baby, and the timing was a little off but 2 days before getting my period we had sex, and I got lightly period. somewhat cramps, too.. Can you get pregnant and still go through this period or could this period stop?
I had unprotected sex 3 day befor I start my period. I always get cramps the day befor it arried and I'm due for my preiod (period) tomorrow but yet to have cramps? He did not ejaculated inside me he pulled out but 30 sec later he put it back in and we havd more sex. I also fell like I need to throw up but nothing is wrong with me. Could I be pregnant for just that??? (Wanting a baby)
I had sex on may 25 and it was unprotected sex 2 and i had missed my period i have all my sympthoms of pregnancy and then in june 14 i hardly my period i want to know are my eggs getting fertalize or is there a chance that i could get pregnant?
Well i had sex on may 25 and it was unprotected sex and i had sex 2 times and i missed my period and on June 14 i had my period ummmm... I'm just wondering could i be pregnant? Or am i just fertalizing my eggs to be pregnant? And what are the chances? I been having all the sympthoms of pregnancy so idk if i might be or not.....
Missed my period today and it been 3 day ago when I had unprotected sex can I be pregnant?
had unprotected sex june 10 thur the 13 and my period came on the next day but was not as heavy as usually could I be prego?
I have a regular cycle I had sex protected ,but then he took the condom off and went in me but he never nutted the next morning I got a heavy period can I b pregnant?
in May 16 at 6:00am i got my period but i had unprotected sex the night before around 11:00 pm I got my period on the 18 of this month (June) what are the possibilities of being pregnant? please help me get an answer
in May 16 at 6:00am i got my period but i had unprotected sex the night before around 11:00 pm I got my period on the 18 of this month (June) but i only had my period one day 1/2 what are the possibilities of being pregnant? please help me get an answer
Hello Ladies,

you guys really need to use protection, i recommend the IUD, its safe and last for 5 years because it seems like all your men *** inside you.
So for those who are experiencing late periods, stress can be delaying it and it sure seems like you guys are all stressed.
Definitely consult your doctor, ladies!!!!!
You can still be pregnant even if you have your period apparently and you can also still be pregnant even if the pregnancy test says negative.
I recommend a blood test, you never know.
There is also Plan B you can take within 72 hours from the last time you had sex, i recommend that also. Thanks!

Be cautious girls and have fun!
18 yr old girl.

im 16 im scared the last time i had my period was i believe the end of may i had sex (unprotected) with my boyfriend but only for 1 or 2 min. i got scared that he'd -bleep- in me so we stopped and its now the 25th close to the end of june and i havent got my period.im kinda paraniod and worried and he said he didnt -bleep- in me so everythings fine i still wanted to kno for SURE i wasn't preggie my bestfriend said that it was a 1 - 1,000 chance i can get preggie from pre-bleep- but im still worried.i told my older sister whos 18 and she said she doubts im pregnant she said my period just might come late but im still scared i want a pregnancy test but i have no way of getting one.......before the 23rd i had faint cramps but the morning of the 23rd i had brownish discharge and most of the faint cramps stopped........that scared me but i have felt rare cramps after that.....i told my boyfriend that maybe that was spotting........he got nervous.......i stll have yet to feel more cramps my older sister came on her period friday the 24th of june yesterday,and she said i might just come on my period after her.......i hope so i wanna tell my godmother but im scared she'll tell my mom and then a huge problem will b caused......i want the test also i've been hitting myself in the tummy but i dont think its doing much i traced my periods and im supposed to come on my period today but i havent felt any cramps.........please help me i cant eat without this popping in my head i cant sleep i just want help.....
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend more than two weeks ago, and again Thursday. He ejaculated on me, and in my anus. He would switch from anal to vaginal so there is a possibility sperm got in my vagina.  I was supposed to get my period sometime this week and it still hasn't arrived. My periods are irregular also. Could I be pregnant?
My last period started may 26 . I had sex during and after my period unprotected.he came in me just about every time.the last time we had sex was the june 20th.& that to was unprotected.he came again three or more times.My period came on the 23rd .so can i still be pregnant?
My last period started may 26 . I had sex during and after my period unprotected.he came in me just about every time.the last time we had sex was the june 20th.& that to was unprotected.he came again three or more times.My period came on the 23rd .so can i still be pregnant???
Me nd my boyfriend had sex two days before my period ended he came inside me twice cud I be pregnant?
i didnt have sex ge was just in me for about3 times he did not *** and it had been a while since he had sex we didnt use a condom . we did it monday and my period came the friday and my bellies feels big but i dnt have all the symptoms as all pregnant women due i havent missed my other cycle cause it hasnt *** yet and im really nervous and scared am i pregnant or what..
i had unprotected anal sex with my bf last night he didnt *** in me or anything but im just worried i started my perido the very next day and yeah i dont know im just pretty worried.
Period And Pregnancy don't match eatch other !! you can have bleeding 1 day maximum but not period !!!
i have period on 22 june . i sex on 28 th his sperm was completely not entered just he removed when it was coming.. even though i am scaring .. plz tel if any thing happens or not
Random that has nothing to do wit this but what happens if you have your period on the last day of the month and it doesnt finish till a few days later into the next month and you have been sexually active and later on in that same month you finish your period on you dont get it ? Does that mean your pregnant ?
morning after pill ladiessss forget all doubt
Okay I have it more complicated so my boyfriend came in me 1 week ago and 2 days maybe around there and then we kept having sex unprotected sex and today we where making
love and when we were
done I went to the retroom and peed and I cleaned my self I startedny period can I be pregnant? I always do the same thing over and
over he
has comes before ones in me and I always have sex and get my period. We don't
use proctection but at the end of the day we worry I just don't know what to think when even I get my period I get happy but then again I'm lucky cause I get it.
I had sex my bf came in me then a week later ad some days I got my period but I kept having sex and that day wen I got my period it was minutes after I was done having sex. I know and I worry my boyfriend does to but we are so inlove that we don't stop it's crazy because we always do the same and I always get my period and then again we go again with the same bussiness I just get lucky and now I'm afraid I got my period but minutes after I was done making love.
I started my period on june 27 nd finished on july 1st. three days later i had unprotected sex on july 4th. He told me he nutted a little bit inside me. Can I get pregnant?  
I had unprotected sex  but my husband did not ejaculate inside me and the same night I got periods for 4 days...that is 10 days before my normal cycle...then on the fifth day I again had sex with my husband and tuk ipill within 2hrs and i had stomach pain for  3days and had bleeding from past 2 days but on the 3rd day stomache is still paining am i  preganant?
I had sex about 3 days before my period started, could I be pregnant?? plz help
I had sex on a monday and that tuesday I started my period but i had a period 2 weeks before. Can I still be pregnant?
okay so i had sex last night with this kdi i have been talkin t last night and i woke up feeling kinda sickish and dizzy...can u your body tell you when yur pregant from just having sex last night?? im like really nervous bout it and it was the first time we did it unprotected
Hi I'm really looking for answers Okaii I had sex before my period but I started July 4 and then my period came on the 10th the doctors told me its better if you start before your period and I did but instead I still got my period .would there be a chance that I'm Prego cuz my period only lasted a few days I've been trying to conceive but nun.
M so scrd of geting pregnant because every month 3rd was my periods but be four my period i had unprotected oral sex and by mistakly sperm bit went in my.. and i dint get preriods for 13days m worried of geting pregnant.. what to do pleas help me
i was meetin up with my ex n only thought it was just a catch up, i was due on but not sure when , but we ended up having sex it was unpretected. i came on the next day n now i'm a week n 5 days late ... is there a chance i'll be pregant ?
My boyfriend ejaculated inside me then the next day my period started could i still get pregnant even tho i started my period. what Do i do.
i found out i was pregnant on april 12 and on june 14 doc said i was going to miscarry.....T_T after a month of mourning the lost of my baby my husband and i had unprotected sex and then again a week later, the following day i started to spot brown blood, the next 5 days were red but im not sure if i am or not. i was nauseous the week before. did research and it says that ur more fertile right after a miscarriage?? im in need of a bundle of joy. please reply.  
IF YOUR UNDER 18 THEN YOUR HOPELESSLY STUPID!!  WHY ARE YOU EVEN AT ALL HAVING SEX LET ALONE UNPROTECTED SEX. YOU ARE ALL TOO YOUNG TO BE HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT ANY OF THIS. YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED WITH SCHOOL AND PROMS AND OTHER THINGS THAN BE POSTING HERE WONDERING IF YOUR PREGNANT. AND THE BOYS YOUR WITH ARE JUST AS STUPID FOR DOING IT. WHAT IF YOU WERE TO GET AN STD? YOU KNOW THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE FOREVER! DO YOU THINK THAT SOMEONE DOWN THE LINE IN THE FUTURE WILL WANT TO BE WITH YOU? WHAT IF YOU MEET YOUR TRUE SOUL MATE AND HE DOESNT WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU WHEN HE FINDS OUT?
THINK FIRST PLEASE.. MANY OF YOU HAVE BRIGHT FUTURES AHEAD OF YOURSELVES...
me and my boyfriend had unproteccted sex the day i came of my period is it possible that i could get pregnant
My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time last week.  The day after, I was bleeding, but it stopped.  I assumed it was my period.  It started back up a few hours later, and lasted about a week.  Some days were heavy, some were spotty at best.  

Even though its over, I still have cramps.  I had been paranoid because, although we used protection, it was possible that his sperm could have gone in my vagina.  Also, something feels off about my period.  I couldn't possibly be pregnant, could I?
im 3 days delay its possible i get pregnant?tnxs
I had sex on tha 24th of july and my boyfriend nutted in me 5 times back to back then i came on tha 29th of july could i be pregnant. please help me i dont know..
may period cums 2nd week of July then i had sex last july 28..it is possible that im getting pregnant??

from:aries88
i jus come on my PMT on 3rd auguest when is the best time to try for a baby x
Me and my boyfriend had sex we used a condom and it lasted for about 5 minutes... We did this the day before my period and know 2 day's later my period is late!..... What does this mean some one help x I'm worrying like mad
ok I had *** on July the 14 and got my period on july the 15 but he didnt came in to me and it has been four weeks that I havent had my period still I am really worry help me please.
I was on my period n had unprotected sex nand two days after that my period stop I was only my period for two days and it usually last 5 days do you think it a chance I can come out pregnant  y
Help !!!! My period should be here any day and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, he said he didnt finish inside me but i think he did  because i felt weird...good but weird, embarrasing as it sounds can someone tell me how i could tell if he did..... im scared that if he did i could b pregnant..  PLEASE.... HELP ASAP
Well I had relations a day ago and I started spotting right after.that went on for a whole day.and today I got my period.me and my bf have been going at it like rabbits for a month now.could I be pregnant with my period and cramps?the only thing confused me was the spotting for a day I don't know I hope I am but my period coming kinda confused both of us.
hi,
im 20 im scared the last time i had my period was i believe the 16 or 18 of july i had sex (unprotected) with my husband before my next period date(13 aug) but only for 1 or 2 min and i suddenly standup, so that sperm didn't get inside me and its now the 23rd close to the end of august and i havent got my period.so do you think its a chance I can come out pregnant. i m really very worry about it please help me...
my husband just came home on leave from korea we had sex friday night and i started my period saturday but it wasnt a normal period it wasnt heavy and it didnt last the normal length of time it normally does i have taken two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative but i am having some of the symptoms such as nausea dizziness and lower back pain is it possible that i could still be pregnant but just not far enough along for the tests to pick it up yet?
I had just got off the depo shot in may and i got my period for the first time in a year on August 25,2011. but i had unprotected sex a few days to two weeks before i got my period could i be pregant?
i had sex august 30, and i had my period late that night..my boyfriend nutted in me am i pregnant?
My wife had taken medicine to extend her period and we had sex a day before her periods started and they were heavy. we used withdrawal method i had masturbated a few hours before we had sex i never released in her nor i penetrated fully. What are the chances of her getting pregnant in addition my wife also has PCO. Plz rep as its only the 3rd day since we had sex there is still time for emergency pill i suppose.
Surely ur 18 yr old sister could buy u a test or take u to the health dept. Stop hitting ur self that is not gonna do u any good I know tried it around ur age 30 now, turned out I wasn't pregnant at all so I was hitting myself for nothing. Those slight cramps u been feeling are a sign of pregnancy uterus stretching n all. But that baby if the is one is very protected by mannyyyyy layers. Ur best bet is to suck it up tell ur mom and find out by taking test. By the way not to preach or ne thing but if I could go back to 14 and/or 16 or any age close to that, I would've NEVER had sex, there were so many stressful days and nights, and times I wished i could forget but can't. It can be done just don't have sex. When u finally do get married u r so gonna wish u hadn't been with other people.
i had unprotected sex yesterday and my bf came 3 times in me. Then this morning when i was in the bathroom,there was blood in my underware. My period is usually due today or later. Could i be experiencing implantation bleeding? We had sex two weeks ago as well.
WOW-you got no shame! I guess your husband wasn't enough that you had to Get laid by a boyfriend! And you're not sure who could be the father if you're pregnant-What the heck is this world coming to!

And for all you young teens- I seriously don't pity you- you're old enough to know what the heck you're doing-you're just being stupid and not smart! Save your virginity until you meet the right guy!
I have missed my period for 2 and a half months and that usally never happens. I have had unprotected sex and my bf has ejaculated inside me like 4 times. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. On sat. August 28th I got my period and it was irregular it only lasted 3 days and it wasn't heavy as usual. What are the possibilities of being pregnant?
it might have just helped you start your period... sometimes when you have sex when youre expecting your period it will help your period.. cuz when i feel like im bout to start when im in alot of pain me and my boyfriend go at it and the next day ill start
i had sex on the 4th goin on 5th at like 1am, he pulled out before he nut.. i started spotting like an hour afterwards. then my period came on later in the day on the 5th. does that mean anything?
I had sex with my boyfriend two days ago and the yesterday i started my period. I wasn't supposed to get my period for another week. Does this mean im not pregnant?
This is an old post, and you will likely not receive many (if any) responses. If you need help with a question, please click the Post A Question button at the top of the forum to ask your own.
Someone help I had and iud removed aug 2 and had a period august 15. Still no period as if today. Could I be prego
ok, me and my bf had sex last month i started my period the 14th of this month, I dont remember wen we had sex tho, an i threw up yesterday an today alil. but i had sergery (surgery) last year, an my mom said that i still have pains in my stomach ,
i am expecting periods on 22 sept to 24 sept.
i had made sex with my husband 17th sept. withou percautions. can i pregnant or not plz tell me
I had sex w my ex Bf 8/2 and got my period on 8/12-8/14. But I have a new Bf now and were very active then I just found out 9/12 that I'm pregnant. I'm confused who would be the father? Please advice I'm really stressing out? Is it possible to get pregnant and still have my period?
I had sex thursday night got my period saturday morning. Can I still be prego!?
so i had unprotected sex with my bf thursday and friday and got my period saturday can i b pregnant even though we have been having unprotected sex with him 4 a while but could these dayz have actually mae me pregnant
I had sex with my girlfriend three days before her menstration does it cause her to get pregnant?
if you get your period and you had sex 2 weeks before what happens ? can i sill be pregnant
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 29th Sept and later on that day i had my period is it possible that i could get pregnant
I have a ever changing period, sumtimes its ät the begining of the  month, midmonth sometimes and towards the end of the month sometimes, and sometimes i'd go without it for a whole month and start on the firts of the  following month, why is  that?
i had a period last month that lasted 8 or 9 days when it usually only last 5 days then it left and came back the next day for like 5 minutes before that i have been having back pains and my breast been sore i feel bloated and its time for my period to come again.......can i be pregnant
THe sperm can live up to 3 days inside a womans body. it i not necessarily true that you can only get pregnant one day per month. your body has a cycle as we all know. there are a few days actually that we canexpect to ovulate either before or after our period,(depending on the female). and during our period it is also possible to become pregnant.  with the sperm still living 3 days after you had sex, you have to determine your cycle and when you ovulated. itis still possible to become pregnant at any time really. (again it depends on the female). If you dont know when you ovulate, maybe get an ovulation test over the counter (walmart, cvs ect.) to find out. this will read and tell you when your LH surge is happening. if the test predicts your LH surge that only means you are MORE LIKELY to become pregnant within 24-36 hours sfter that. those days are your MOST firtile. you could become pregnant beyond those hours as well. so for example if you take a test to see if you are firtile, and it is possitive. and you have sex 2 days later you could still have some chance of getting pregnant. It all depends on you and your cycle. you do the math. your body will tell you
I had protected sex the nigt before I was sopeosto start and I've been irregular so I'm probly just freaking for nothing but I did not get my pireod I was sposto start 2 days ago can some one please calm my nurves ?
okay so i had unprotected sex saturday. and sunday i got my period. is it possible to be pregnant??? please answer.
By now you know the answer to if you are pregnant or not, but I wanted to address you having sex during your period.  This could cause blood clots that can lead to health problems and even death. So two things, get married before having sex and don't ever have sex during a period.
Me and my boyfriend was having sex and the condom fell off and we didn't realize it fell off til after he cam inside me and he went to reach for the condom and it wasn't there.I started my period 2 days after. I was already a week late how can I tell if I'm pregnant or not
me and my boyfriend had unprotect sex september 23 I came on my period the 27thru october 1. I took a pregnancy test on october 22 but I thought I could still be pregnant.We had unprotected sex again october 22 && now it is october 25 and I'm suppose to have came on my period but I haven't.
I had sex yesternight and am expecting my period today.will it still come or am i pregenant pls reply let me know my status. ......
okayy so i had sex oct 15 an started my period the neext day it was very light an went for 3days iv been haveing pregancy symptoms but then its only been 3 weeks could i be prego  im 17 years old i need advice
i have my period now but i had unprotected sex a week ago, do you think i can get pregnant? please help
I have a ? I had my period on oct 1 st its lasted about 3 4 days. I have an app that tracks everything and said I was suppose to start the 29th. I had unprotected sex and he finished but I never started that day. So my traker says I'm late 5 days and today I have a brownish pinkish discharge idk wat it means? Is it possible to get pregnant even after I ovualted and are suppose to start??? Plz help
My boyfriend ejaculated 5times inside of me,what's the possibility that I could be pregnant?
i had sex wit my gf on 3 nov n 31 oct n 15 oct today is 7th nov we always had sex wit precautions but still her periods din come her periods normally come on 1th every mth so wat to do now  
someone help!!!
so i had unprotected sex with my boyfrind one day before i got my peeriod and the next day i started spotong but it was not at all like my normal period could i be pregnant?
Sex one day before my period. My next period lasted 3 days and I spotted light the rest of my two days?
Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex a lot lately...and I don't know why I haven't started my period? I took 2 pregnancy test and both came back negative...what could this mean?
I would just like to say I had unprotected sex a day before my period & he went in me twice & I am pregnant. Don't be to fast to judge and say you can not get pregnant a day before your period because you can!! I am now 25 weeks & can't wait to meet my little boy!
I had unprotected sex the day before my period and now i am 4days late on my period, is it possible for me to be pregnant?
It seems like the post are mainly coming from underage girls. Here's the best advice be more careful you don't want to end up pregnant yet. You are putting yourself @ risk everytime you have unprotected sex not only w/ raising a child for the rest of your life but also @ risk to having a disease you won't be able to get rid of and I'm not just referring to HIV, theres other things out there w/ silent symptoms. FYI even if you don't put your age up here, you can still tell how young you girls are....you need to proofread your questions b/c your spelling is horrible also with the questions that you're asking. If you think you can get pregnant from one day to the next or even have symptoms already then cleary you need stay in school and most importantly pay attention in health class and english class.
Ladies, this post is originally from 2006. If you have a question/want to give advice please create a new one in the forum. Most of these questiosn don't get looked at because they are older, and we won't know that you're asking something.
i had sex 8 days ago was suppose to get my period that day its 8 days later and still no period, but i have cramps its it possible to get pregnant the day you should start your period?
I had unprotected sex on December 1st and 5th; both times the guy ejaculated into me.. I started my period today which is the 7th; is there any chance I could end up pregnant?
Im trying to get prego and I had sex 3 days before the 2 weeks when your suppose to obvualte . And now there is whitedischarge.should I have sex again ? Because isnt that a sign your obvulating
I had sex with my boyfriend on the 9th and he ejaculated inside of me and I came on my cycle on the 11th. I want to have a baby and I wanted to know was there still a possibility I could be pregnant still.? Thank you.
Me and my childfather had sex yesterday afternoon and he came inside of me, I got my period today am I able to still get pregant. Inquring mind wants to know.
I would be more concerned with the fact that you have a husband AND a boyfriend. You're engaging in behaviors to bring a life into this world you've created. I am sorry for it...
This is irresponsible information to give people and partly incorrect. Sperm can stay alive for several days before and after ovulation. Most women do not know the day they ovulate. Thus you may have sex the first week after your period and think you're safe, or the week before your period and think you're safe. Just because you THINK you know when you ovulate does not mean you do. This is why anything is possible.
ok me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday and the day before nd it was on xmas nd the day after.. nd my periods usually come around the 27th and 29th bt i have started bt its not lke it normally is and i have been havin alil cramps and  i was wondering if i could be pregnant ? me and him have been wanting a bby .. plz help someone.
hi...I had unprotected sex 10 days after my period my periods is not regualer.. 2 weeks later I went for blood tests it came out negative and my hcg level was 0.5....did I do the test to early? and can I still be pregnant? Please really need help...I have so many questions about all these things and I am really stressed out.thanks xoxox
i'm 20 and and yes i'm a female i'm realy confused can a female be pregnit and still have her period every month for a week straight my stomach feel's realy weird it only feel's weird every time i lay on it it feel's like some thing's moveing and kicking in my stomach is that even possible
no. you can't get pregnant because when you have your period not only are you shedding your ueterus you are also passing an egg. so no you won't get pregnant.
I hade sex with my bf on december 28 and he came in me 4 times I'm on my prieod today january 3 can I end up prago.do u think I'm prago
Well i had my period dec.12and ended15 i was haven sex during ovulation after that when should i got take a preagancy test?
thank yuh very much this helps alot im trying to get pregent ive been trying for mnth s://
I had sex with my boyfriend, i'll say about 3 times through out the whole week, starting on Dec 22  through Dec 27. Each and every time we had sex he ejaculated inside of me more than once. 5 day's went by and on that 5th day on the 1st of January i came on my monthly cycle. I usually would experience cramping,but this cycle was different because i didn't receive them. Today's date is the 8th of January and I'm off my cycle. I was wondering could I be pregnant, even though i came on my cycle?
HI

PLZ CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERES MY STORY I HAD SEX WITH AN EX AROUND THE END OF JUNE I WANT TO SAY 19-25 ONE OF THOSE DAYS ANYHOW SO AT THE BEG OF JULY I GOT MY PERIOD I HAD SEX WITH MY CURRENT BF  WHILE ON MY PERIOD IT WAS NORMAL BUT ALL THAT MONTH HAD SEX WITH MY CURRENT BF OKAY SO HERE COMES AUG AND NO PERIOD WHO DID I GET PREGNANT BY ALSO MY DUE DATE IS 3-6 OF APRIL IM HAVING TWINS PLZ CAN SOME ONE REALIEVE ME THANKS
ok so i had unprotected sex yesterday but it wasn't the conventional kind iits was anal and i started my period today so not sure if i could be prego or not could someone let me know.
my bf and I have been havinf sex at lest 2 times a day for the past 4 days and as of jan 12th i am not 2 days late on my period i took a test but from the $1 store it was neg- ! Could i be pregnant ???? my last monthly was dec 10th 2011 im cramping really bad here and there.
it will most likely be your current bf because if you think through the time frame there is really no way it could be your ex cause that make you preg for 11 months and that is not possible.
i got my periods on 5th dec. i had sex on 27th of the same month. please let me know am I a pregnant? I still didn't get my periods.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 1/13/2012, he came inside me but I had my period 3 days after. It was a regular period and then we had sex again on the 22nd. How long should I wait to take a test? Can I still be pregnant even though I had my period?
hello my names kadie and i have a serious ? to ask im scared like no other well i had my period on nov 30 and it was off and on for about 3 days i think i started on the 28n well i had sex with a diffent guy on the 24 of nov but me and my bf were haveing unproteted sex before that and after that ... but the i got a prego test on dec 19 and it was negitve and then jan the 5 came and it was positve
I had unprotected. sex 4 days later I stArted my period. What are my chances of being pregnant
My periods started on 3rd Jan, 2012. I had sex on 15th, 17th and 27  this month. At times i feel exhausted which i have never came across. Is there any possibility of being pregnant? If so, what should i do? Its really urgent coz i am leaving for Pondicherry this weekend. Reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
How can u be recommending this have u no concience :@ It is only de easy option for irresponsible people
Me and my boyfriend had sex on New Year's to celebrate 2012, it was unprotected and my period is typically the first week every month. I have missed my period for January and February and I don't have that many symptoms of pregnancy, is it likely or possible that I am? I just have that odd feeling in my gut that I am...
My last day on my period was january 25 2012 i had sex the 28th? My partner & i were unprotected and he wasn't sure if he nutted in me,? But he says pre *** can get me pregnant too ? Is that true ? &'also i started being fertile on febuary 1st . Is ther like a high or low chance the sperm can touch the egg?!
I had unprotected sex the day before my period came. He didnt *** inside me but he pre cummed. I still got a normal period the next day but i was awake almost all night with the worst cramps in my stomach ive ever had . They lasted hours. Could i be pregnant? I really neec someone to answer because im only 16 .  
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a few days before my period was supposed to come and now im a little late on my period. I'm only 19 and all this is new to me, so im just wondering is it possible that my period is late because i might be pregnant? Can i even get pregnant that quickly? It was on Feb. 2nd that we had sex and i was supposed to start my period between Feb. 2nd and Feb. 5th.. And yet i still have no signs of a period which is really abnormal. normally i get cramps, bloated, and a few pimples. I have nothing.. Can i be pregnant that quickly??
well your ****** up cause your cheating. but yeah,i would get a test done.
it dosent matter how old you are wether your a teen or not anyone can get an std!!!! im a young mum and proud to be i love my child just as much as any mother and have done my best to raise him,he is healthy,happy and well mannered... if young girls are on here asking for help why dont you try helping them instead of pushing your opinions onto them!! they are asking for help not a lecture!!!!!!!
just my opinion but the cramps may have been because you were so close to your period or if you had just started your period from personal experience i get really bad cramps on the first day of my period but if your still concerned go see your doctor i had my son at 16 and found out i was pregnant by going to my doctor :)
hey frndss can we ****** when girls had periouds ?? nd wat happend when we ****** in periouds.. without dischrging in her naked ??
What happens if u have sex the day after ur period?!
I had unprotected sex on march 2 and the next day I got my period but its wierd 5 days after sex my body was warmer then usual and felt dizzy and nauseated. What is that mean?
lol i personally think that intercourse whilst on your period is gross but thats my opinion, if having unprotected intercourse whilst a girl is on her period there is a very slim chance of pregnancy but if its protected then no need to worry,so yes if you want to have intercourse with a girl on her period you can but honestly youre better off waiting till shes off them its deff cleaner if you wait.....
I had sex with my boyfriend for the 1st time and he used a condom aday after that I started bleeding and I though it was my period because it lasted for 4 days and  I was so possed to get it within that week is it possible for me to be pregnant!?
My bf and i had unprotected sex this morning around one and my period came 10:52am the following day can  get pregnant? Am curious i really need to know am just 18 i dont know what my parents would say if i am.
Me and my wife had unprotected sex on 15th and her last month period day is the same, but ths time she didnt get period its 19th today, is there chances of getting pregnent
I had unprotected sex last night. I just got my period around 4 hours before it. My partner said it was safe to ejaculate inside. Is there a slim chance I could get pregnant???
I have regular menstral cycles...around 26-28 days...so am pretty sure I wouldnt be ovulating and my periods usually go for around 6-7 days.
Please advise!!! ???
don't cheat on your husband and you wont have to worry about whose baby it is
wow i feel for u does your hubby know u r a ***** or does he know about the other guy well any hoo ho have fun getting the child thang sored out good luck *****
Can you get pregnant if you had protected sex in you still haven't stared your period?
hi there iam trying for baby i have had 4 kids myself but e and my husband would like 1 more he had the snip nearly 7 years ago  now and he took a sperm test from where he had the snip and it came bk 85% to 90% i can have a baby iwould like to know is  would be the best time to try for one and do u think it could happen
no u cant get pregnant.  The sperm came down with ur period
No,there is no possibility...
i had unprotected sex on may 15th & my fiance finished in me, on the 16th i was bleeding as if it was a period, can i still get pregnant if i did it the 15 & he finished in me, and i started my period yesterday??? how many weeks should i wait 2 take a pregnancy test
I have had a preg blood test 5 days before my period was expected to come (turned out negative), we are ttc...... had sexy between the day I had my blood test, till I was due for my period,  I'm always regular. Today I will be 3 days late, I  have
had home preg test but negative. I have no pregnancy symptoms, nor any signs of my period. I'm not stressed, nor have I had any changes in medication or diet, plz help me, what should I do now...
So can you get pregnant any day of the month except when you're on your period then? What are the chances? I have a 4 month old and the condom broke and I'm not sure now. I can't even remember my last period cause it's been irregular since I had him
Shannel, you can't get pregnant just any day of the month besides on your period. A women ovulates, which is usually about halfway through her cycle and about a 24 hour window. You can wait 14 days from the date the condom broke, and take a test, if it's negative, it's unlikely you're pregnant!
Ok I last had a cycle on may16 2012. May 13/14 I had unprotected sex. But then I figured out I had clamydia (chlamydia) also. I havent got my peroid this month n im two days late. Is therr any chancd im pregnant or that with the chlamydia it could have changed my cycle.
I am also scared i had sex 3 days ago, (unprotected but hed didntt ejaculate in me, what about pre-*** ,  but i am suppose to start my period this weekend. What if i took a plan b pill? Could i possibly be pregnant still?
I have been on the pill for about 7 weeks, sometimes forgot to take it 3times, now I have stopted takeing it about 4days ago. We had unprotected sex twice in 2 night one time a night and 2 days later I come on my period, my period comes any time with being on the pill but I'm not on it nomore could I get pregnant or be pregnant ?
I ovulated  the day before my expected period had sex the next day n got pregnant i didn't get my period of course so two weeks later i tested positive
Yesterday(September 18), me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I start my period on September 21. I'm on a regular 28 cycle birth control pill and I take it regularly; however, can I still get pregnant, two days before my period. Should I take the morning after pill?
I had sex & then I came on a few days later.. Then 10 months later I had a baby. You can get pregnant ANYTIME. Always best to take the morning after pill if your contracetion goes wrong. Still not 100% but raises your chances not to be expecting the unexpected.  
are you ******* serious you want someone to answer that if you that stupid than you shouldnt have cheated you *******. dam you dumb for reals i feel sorry for your husband dont even kno who the baby daddy is lol
Can you get pregnant if you have unprotected sex and they *** in you 1 day before you are supost to get your period but you get your period regular should to wait and see if you get it next time
I had unprotected sex on thursday. He came in me twice the next day my period came on can I still be pregnant ??
I had unprotected sex the day before my period started and im currently on it but iv been on it for 9 days and i havent been feeling the best is it possible im pregnant?
I think this is the best advice ever!!!
You can never really know for sure. and most of these questions are so vague.
Plan B is now available over the counter!!!  you really should not be asking if you need to take the morning after pill. If u are unsure then yeah you should take it!!! No matter what.
better safe then sorry.
Dollar stores have prego tests now too. should buy abunch of those if u have unprotected sex n dont want to a mom. ESPECIALLY if your married to someone else. Poor man.What u waiting for?
  Cant afford to buy it? then u deff. can afford a baby. go to a walk in clinic and ask for a blood test n plan b. you can get results sooner on a blood test. its free with a prescription(in canada ne ways i kno).
I dont believe in abortions so if im pregnant then im pregnant. i f***ed up. Then again Ive been with my man for 10 years....
Im not trying to be rude but some ladies can not have children n ur lucky if u can so cherish the thought n treat it with respect.

I actually came on here to ask -
if you quick draw (no condom- pull out before he ejaculates) what are the chances of getting pregnant from that?? I know that you can become pregnant if he has pre c** on the tip of his penis before he enters u or he can pre c** inside u.
I guess it determines how compatible u are together????
i dunno any opinions on this matter? i kno this method is not the best. But its been working all these years. i dont recommend it.lol
Can you not harass innocent people asking questions. Your not their mother. Please don't insult. Thanks
That's not true... Some women are more fertile than others and can ovulate more than once a month.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last weekend and I have an implant in my arm and I was wondering if I could be pregnant and also I am on my periods and when I go to the loo there is no sign of blood what does this mean
I'm on the pill but this month I took the wrong week so it stuffed up. I was still taking the pill nor ally but it was just all the wrong weeks. I used condoms all through our this month apart from the day I had my first sugar pill as we were both really drunk. Could I be pregant? I'm on 3rd sugar pill as of today and still no period
I been trying to get pregnant for 3 years how can I get pregnant help please
I need urgent advice!! I came off the mini pill 3months ago, I had a period on 15th December which would mean my next period was due on 12th Jan. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 10th jan and its now 21st jan and I still haven't had a period. I'm constantly tired and moody so I bought a pregnancy test (we are trying for a baby) which I did on 18th jan but it came back negative. I did the test about 3pm and have recently been told it should be done first thing in the morning?? I don't know what to think as I still haven't had a period?? What do I do?????
I missed my period in was spotting the week I was suppose to be on my period but I got my period a month later it was werid but me and my bf had unprotected sex the day bf I got my period can I still be pregnant? ??? Need help
I had unprotected sex two days before my expected period. I didnt get my period until a week later. Right before my period came tho i had unprotected sex again. Its  a very light period but very baddd cramps. Could i be pregnant?? Help!!
I had sex w. my boyfriend Dec.29 and had a period the next day and missed it in jan. the Feb. I came on for a few days I'm I pregnant or what please help
Hi, my boyfriend and I had sex this past weekend on the 13th and 14th. He came inside me about 3-4 times. My menstrual cycle is regular and I get my period every month on the 17, which means I got it today. Can I possibly still be pregnant since he came inside me 3-4 days before I got my period?
Ok so I had unprotected sex with this guy four times in three days, after that I just started my period the day after we last had sex
I had sex on 7/7/13, i used a condom but it broke, my last period was 6/11/13...i had sex the day i was suppose to start but i haven't started yet. I do have irregular periods, is there a possibility that i can come out pregnant?
This Part Is Over 7 Years Old. You Need To Ask On You Own Post Because People Won't Look At Something With Almost 400 comments That's 7 Years Old.
My last period was on the 1th August than on the 8th of the same month I have sex with out using a condom, I'm worried is there any chances that I could be pregnant?
Lets hope not. You probably want to finish school first and learn how to spell. Then try to find job to be able to support this new person you'll be bringing into this world. Yikes!
if I had sex a wk ago and then *** on can I still b pregnant

Guest  10 minutes ago

Hi so im 17, and my boyfriend and i had protected sex 42 days ago the day right after my last period, it was both our firsts. We've had sex three more times since then too, all using a condom. i marked the day i had my period on one of thoses period apps, and that was the first time i actually marked it. Sept 13 was theday my period ended and sept 15 was the actually day we had sex. It said on the calendar that my period was suppose to come on Oct. 5 th .. its Oct. 27th.. last night my boyfriend fingered me hoping that would help start my period! i did start bleeding after i had orgasmed. i thought that made it start so i put a tampod in right after. I took it out an hour later and there was only a little blood on it and i had stopped bleeding. i was stressed in beginning of october, but after the first week i just for got about it, so ive been super calm. every once in awhile like maybe once every 3 days i get this sharp cramp but it doesnt last that long. oh and after he fingered me and i put my tampond in, it hurt, like as if i actually started, but i didnt...should i be worried? what should i do?

Guest  10 minutes ago

Guest  10 minutes ago

Viewing 201-395 comments: