Can you get pregnant the day before your period?
I had sex the day before my period came, I used a condom.  I also had unprotected sex about two weeks after my period.  I want to know the chances of me getting pregnant the day before my period, or can you get pregnant the day before your period.
You have more chance to get pregnant having unprotected sex
two weeks before your period than the day before your period.
Ovulation usually occurs approximately 2 weeks into the middle
of your cycle.  Sometimes women don't ovulate in the 2 week
period - maybe you're one of them.  If you unsure if you're
pregnant, than take a HPT or get a blood test from your GP
or GYN.
Check out www.babycenter.com there is a load of info about all that stuff. They have an ovulation calender and will tell you your fertile days.Good luck!
You have absolutely nothing to worry about regarding having protected sex the day before your period came.  If you properly used the condom then your chances are extremely slim.  

You need to be thinking about when you had UNprotected sex about two weeks after your period.  You had sex during your fertile time at this point and pregnancy is a definite possiblity.

Wait until your next period is due and take a hpt.  Also, checking out babycenter.com and using their ovulation calendar is a good idea.  This will help you learn the different stages of your cycle.  Good luck!!!
I got pregnant two days before my period was due. It ended in a m/c but it did happen. I am a GYN nurse so I have a lot of resources so I KNOW that I ovulated two days before. The lining ofmy uterus wasnt that good, because it is "old" by then so I m/c'd.
We were watching the new and someone ask the doctor that was asking health questions Can you get pregnant on your cycle? The doctor said you can get pregnant any day of the month except for when your cycle is present. So according to him you can get pregnant the day before your period.
i had sex and my bfs condom broke and he ejaculated inside of me well i started my period two days later could i still be pregnant?
SO I HAD SEX UNPROTECTED SEX YESTERDAY AND I GOT MY PERIOD THAT SAME NIGHT IS IT STILL POSSIBLE THAT I CAN BE PREGNET I DONT HAVE A NORMALE CYCLE
My period was due yesterday, I had unprotected sex three days ago for the first time and I am unsure of the reason my period has not arrived. Am I pregnant. I am thirty and confuse...
can you  get pregnant  two weeks before your  period arrives
you are most likely to get pregnant about 2 weeks before your period because you ovulate around that time. But there is a chance you can get pregnant whenever you have unprotected sex.
i had unprotected sex the day before i came on my period, but even though i came on the day after sex it was extremely light and only for that one day. i then came on about 8 days later again extremely light so im not sure if its possible that it could of been an implantation bleed and recently my nipples have been really sore is it possible that i could be pregnant?
so what did you find out? were you pregnant?
can you get pergnant one day before your period comes. and do anybody knows how many day after your peroid do you ovulate?
i had sex last month like a day or two befor my peroid and my peroid was normal and now i am 3 days lat could i be pergnant? i dont want to take a test yet
i am asking the same question myself i want to know if i'm perggo as well i had sex and the next day my period came but and i am have fealings of being perggo
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day before my period, but that morning i had started my period. Could I be pregnant? I have had feelings where i am. I had fainted twice and thats not normal for me. when i had fainted i have had the worst stomach aches and some bad headaches..is it to soon to take a test? I had my period on the 4th of this month, september.
my bf and i had unprotected sex two days ago and i got my period the next day no real bad cramping just in my lower back and stomach but the flow is normal. could i be pregnant?
just wondering if you know.... I dont know if im prego but I am due for my period in the next couple of days and I have been getting lower abdomen cramps. this morn when I urinated 2 pieces of something that looked like flesh came  out. One piece was reddisha and looked like a piece of meat and the other one had no shape and was white and had red little dots on the inside. Could thid be a miscarriage? last month i did blood work and I wasnt able to ovulate so they gave me meds to get me to ovulate. I took a home prego test and it was neg. wat do u think?
Can you get pregnant the day before your period..?I'm so scared..because i just got back home form Florida..me and my boyfriend hasdsex..and i didn't start my period till like the 9th of September..it was normal but the 5th day it stopped..then it came back lighter..now im craving foods..nipples are sore...lower adomn pain...and fatigue...could I be pregnant?