Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Can you get pregnant the day before your period?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I had sex the day before my period came, I used a condom.  I also had unprotected sex about two weeks after my period.  I want to know the chances of me getting pregnant the day before my period, or can you get pregnant the day before your period.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
You have more chance to get pregnant having unprotected sex
two weeks before your period than the day before your period.
Ovulation usually occurs approximately 2 weeks into the middle
of your cycle.  Sometimes women don't ovulate in the 2 week
period - maybe you're one of them.  If you unsure if you're
pregnant, than take a HPT or get a blood test from your GP
or GYN.
Check out www.babycenter.com there is a load of info about all that stuff. They have an ovulation calender and will tell you your fertile days.Good luck!
I got pregnant two days before my period was due. It ended in a m/c but it did happen. I am a GYN nurse so I have a lot of resources so I KNOW that I ovulated two days before. The lining ofmy uterus wasnt that good, because it is "old" by then so I m/c'd.
You have absolutely nothing to worry about regarding having protected sex the day before your period came.  If you properly used the condom then your chances are extremely slim.  

You need to be thinking about when you had UNprotected sex about two weeks after your period.  You had sex during your fertile time at this point and pregnancy is a definite possiblity.

Wait until your next period is due and take a hpt.  Also, checking out babycenter.com and using their ovulation calendar is a good idea.  This will help you learn the different stages of your cycle.  Good luck!!!
We were watching the new and someone ask the doctor that was asking health questions Can you get pregnant on your cycle? The doctor said you can get pregnant any day of the month except for when your cycle is present. So according to him you can get pregnant the day before your period.
i had sex and my bfs condom broke and he ejaculated inside of me well i started my period two days later could i still be pregnant?
SO I HAD SEX UNPROTECTED SEX YESTERDAY AND I GOT MY PERIOD THAT SAME NIGHT IS IT STILL POSSIBLE THAT I CAN BE PREGNET I DONT HAVE A NORMALE CYCLE
My period was due yesterday, I had unprotected sex three days ago for the first time and I am unsure of the reason my period has not arrived. Am I pregnant. I am thirty and confuse...
can you  get pregnant  two weeks before your  period arrives
you are most likely to get pregnant about 2 weeks before your period because you ovulate around that time. But there is a chance you can get pregnant whenever you have unprotected sex.
i had unprotected sex the day before i came on my period, but even though i came on the day after sex it was extremely light and only for that one day. i then came on about 8 days later again extremely light so im not sure if its possible that it could of been an implantation bleed and recently my nipples have been really sore is it possible that i could be pregnant?
so what did you find out? were you pregnant?
can you get pergnant one day before your period comes. and do anybody knows how many day after your peroid do you ovulate?
i had sex last month like a day or two befor my peroid and my peroid was normal and now i am 3 days lat could i be pergnant? i dont want to take a test yet
i am asking the same question myself i want to know if i'm perggo as well i had sex and the next day my period came but and i am have fealings of being perggo
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day before my period, but that morning i had started my period. Could I be pregnant? I have had feelings where i am. I had fainted twice and thats not normal for me. when i had fainted i have had the worst stomach aches and some bad headaches..is it to soon to take a test? I had my period on the 4th of this month, september.
my bf and i had unprotected sex two days ago and i got my period the next day no real bad cramping just in my lower back and stomach but the flow is normal. could i be pregnant?
just wondering if you know.... I dont know if im prego but I am due for my period in the next couple of days and I have been getting lower abdomen cramps. this morn when I urinated 2 pieces of something that looked like flesh came  out. One piece was reddisha and looked like a piece of meat and the other one had no shape and was white and had red little dots on the inside. Could thid be a miscarriage? last month i did blood work and I wasnt able to ovulate so they gave me meds to get me to ovulate. I took a home prego test and it was neg. wat do u think?
Can you get pregnant the day before your period..?I'm so scared..because i just got back home form Florida..me and my boyfriend hasdsex..and i didn't start my period till like the 9th of September..it was normal but the 5th day it stopped..then it came back lighter..now im craving foods..nipples are sore...lower adomn pain...and fatigue...could I be pregnant?
no thats not when you ovulate
i had my period the 6th of september but me and my husband had sex the night before i ovaleted i was suppose to start yesterday but didn't had sex last night and this morning it looked like i was going to start then it stopped, could i be pregnant
In answer to your question about the fleshy bits.  I'm not a doctor but have had a miscarriage myself and that sounds to me like it is.  You really need to get it checked out asap.  All the best.
The chances of getting pregnant one day before your period is very slim to none. The best thing is to track the length of your cycles, beginning from the first day of full flow. (not spotting) and count back 14 days (most commonly). This is generally the time you ovulate. Of course this only works if you have a regular cycle. The egg itself is only viable for about 24 hours but the possibility of pregnancy can be as much as 4 days long, since the man's sperm can live for up to 3 days in the right conditions. It is amazing how so many unwanted pregnancies occur, with such a small window, and those who want it so badly have so much difficulty finding it. It's totally ironic!
I was just about 2 weeks late but I eventually got my period this Monday the 27th; however my boyfriend came in me 2 days before that. I'm normally on time like clock work, so precise it's fool proof. Me being late, my BF coming inside and getting my period 2 days later, what are my chances of being/getting pregnant ?
i had sex dec3 and my bf came in me on dec4 i got my period can i still get pregnant?
i have a very bad dilima..i just had my first child september 12th 2008, and the person i thought i was pregnant by ended up not being his father after we took an at home dna test that came back negitive. i ve been searching on the net to find my conception date..and all the dates match the timeline of when i was with this person. ive even tried counting back  the weeks and i keep getting a different day than what the conception calenders show, which is the day before my period. this is the only other time i was with someone else. is it possible to get pregnant the day before?? either the at home test is defective or i have a miracle child...
me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex a day before my period and he came in me three times..but i still came on my period...but latley i been sleepy and hungry...can i be pregnant...HELP ME PLZ
Me and my girlfriend are worried and confused. She was due her period on the 1st march and still hasn’t had it,  the only time we can remember having sex since her last period was around  the 28th Feb, could she be pregnant even though we had sex the day before her period should have began??

And please... No jokes about the lack of sex we have. It was just a bad month... honest!! haha

No seriously... Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated

Thanks,
Nick.
i had unprotected on the 30th of march and that was the day i was suppose to get my period. its the fourth day and i havent got my period. and i started takn b.c on the 5th of march so i was wondering is it the pill or im pregnant.
well i had sex on may 6 and got my period the next day and it lasted about 5 days but after that i got these period like cramps and a little pinkish spottindg one day cani be pregnant??
well I had sex about 3 months ago and then again 3 weeks ago and it was unprotected.Like a Week later I had my period and it lasted about 5 days and I worried that I may or may not be pregnant.
hi i had sex for 2 day unprotected and the 3rd day i got my period now i get dizzy and get sick and vomit sometimes can i be pregnat even if i had my period after i had unprotected sex
if someone gets pregnant, they do not get their following period. im not sure how it works for the very very small % that gets pregnant days before their period. but its not likely at all for you to be ovulating. the only way to tell is to take a pregnancy test. anything else is a plain guess
hi me and my girlfriend wanna have protected sex and from wat i've read ppl have said the best time to have it and not get pregnant is the day before her period... is this true?
you said "protected sex" im guessing condoms and or birth control? it doesnt really matter when you have sex in that case
me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday and he came in me a total of 3 times. I am on birth control and havent missed a day yet. And I did come on my period like an hour after we had sex...could I be pregnant??? Can someone plz help???
anytime your not using like 2 forms of birth control yes you can be pregnant. plenty of women have gotten pregnant on the pill even when they take it correctly.

with him ejaculating inside of you and you not using condoms it really increases your chances of getting pregnant

however its not likely at all for you to get pregnant the day your period starts
A piece of advice to all of the morons posting on this board. If you DON'T want to get pregnant. Use a condom. Are you serious right now? And if you want to know if you ARE pregnant, there's this thing called a pregnancy test, you can get one ANYWHERE. How is someone sitting at a computer hundreds of miles away going to tell you if you're pregnant or not? Chances are you're all knocked up. Honestly.
well about three to four days before my period my boyfriend came in me... i got my period on wednesday but it was Very light and it stopped friday night completely... what could be the reason for this?
Ok, so I had unprotected sex two days before my period, I know there's a chance I'm pregnant, but how high are the chances that I am? I'm pretty scared about it all :/
theres a chance. every post pretty much says that yes there is a chance
HI:
To everyone who stated they had unprotected sex--worrying about getting pregnant is the least of your concerns. Wake-up people! I know your all aware of something called AIDS! Use a dame condom. We have enough unwanted babies being born to morons in the world. Don't be one of them! If your not ready for parenthood--use some dame protection!
P.S. I could care less if your in a "so-called" monogamous relationship. People lie and cheat! Don't be stupid please protect yourself.
Me & my boyfriend are tryna have a baby and we of course had sex w/o a condom but my period came down a couple of days early but its real light. Would it make a differnet or not?
If you had unprotected sex and then still got ur period.. most likely the baby will be shed in your period which was what happened to me.. its like having a miscarriage but not really knowing anything is going on. My doctor told me it happens quite often
i had unprotected sex a day before my period. i am now 2 days late, is it possible that i am pregnant and should i take the pill
can you get pregnant four days before your period
well im back here again for advice. Well i had sex with this guy and now i really am pregnant. i am so scared and i have been pregnant before  and i had a miscarriage. i dont know if my body can handle this. im in high school and i  know longer live with my father i now live in a group home.
i am so scared
i am so scared
I have an irregular period. I only come on about once (for seven days) every 2 months. I had unprotected sex..not knowing when my period was going to be coming on because it is irregular, but the day after I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated in me I started my period. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?
I just had PROTECTED sex (with a condom) 2 days ago......(AND this week I was expecting my period). He didn't *** though.... so Am I OK? I'm not going to get pregnant right?
I had unprotected sex feb 28th the same day my period came on. could i b pregnant from that?
I Had unprotected sex a week before my cycle. im not late yet but i dont have the usual signs of my period. could i be pregnant? im only 15. i really dont need a baby right now.
i had sex with my soon to be x husband. we were married for 6 years never had protected sex. never got pregnant.  i had sex with him june 18th 08 we split up the next day and i had my regular period. my boyfriend and i got together on the 20 th still on my period. didnt have sex for 3 days after.   never had another period til after i had my son. my ? is there isnt a way my son could be my xs is there. we could never have kids before. devin was born april 1 09. due date was march 25th
Ok ladies, Listen up!!! You CAN still get your period the first time around and sometimes even the second time around and still BE pregnant. You can have sex a day, two or three days before you period, even the day of or while on your period and still have conceived. If you have questions like this, call any OBGYN and they can explain the possibilities. YES, you might have a really lite cycle the first time and still be pregnant. To ALL of you, worried that you're pregnant without planning to be... I wish you Luck and lots of love. Just be smart, don't ruin your life because you weren't careful. Babies are expenssive, hard work and to be raise with out the help of the government!!!! You never want to bring a child into a life that is less than what you were given. You are supposed to bring a child into this world to have a better life than you had! xoxox
i had unprotected sex about a week before my period was due and when it came to me being on i have missed my period, i did a test and it came back negative is there still a chance i cud b
Hi im just wondering what are my chances of being pregnant i had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago about 4 maybe 5 days later i had spottin in my underwear and my urine can anyone help me
me and my bf had sex with a comdom and it split and he cumed in me an 2wks away from having by period i been felling stick since then and very tired.... could i be pregnant,,,,,? please help
i had sex on sunday night, it is wednesday afternoon and i got my period. Am I okay? Or do I need to worry that I could have gotten pregnany from that.
I had sex with my boyfriend one week after i ended my period (on the 16) we used a condom and he pulld out before he came. but i had sex with my ex on the 29th and the 30th both times he came inside of me. im supposed to get my period on the 2nd is it possible that i could be pregnet by my ex?
can i get pregnant the day before my period comes on?
Hey okay SO here's the deal:  I had unprotected-sex for my first time the day before yesterday. He didn't *** in me. I got my period yesterday (the next day after we had sex) but Ive been getting really bad lower stomach cramps and back cramps (not because of my period) these are irregular cramps.

Is there any way I can be pregnant?
If you are pregnant, you usually don't feel symptoms the first couple of weeks (or even the first month).  You have to wait till your period is almost due before taking an at home test.  This is because your body can't tell if it is pregnant till the third week.  You can get a false negative -meaning the test says you are not pregnant, but actually you are(most likely cause it is too early to tell).  But you can not get a false positive -meaning if the test says you are pregnant, you are pregnant.  When I was pregnant with my son, I thought I had my period but it was spotting.  I didn't find out untill I was almost 3 months along.
i had sex 4 days before my period and he didnt mention the condom breaking but i am regular and was due on the 1st march. and still no period, the test was negative so was that coz its too early to take a test or am i not pregnant?
I took the day after pill twice this month already,  I took them like 2 or 3 weeks a part... Im not sure if I started my period or what... is very light and brown ...And its never been like that...  I don't know if I could b. Pregnant because I had unprotected sex and he came inside... Please help!!!!
I had sex with my g-f last night I did not came on her  I wanted to have sex the follwing night but I know for sure she Was on her. Pariod  so we didn't have sex anymore she broke up with me then 2 months later she tells me she is having my baby. Am SO CONFUSED??Plz explain?
i was supposed to get my period 3 days ago, my boyfriend cummed in me 8 days ago, my periods are usually never late, can i be pregnant and how s until i would know?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotexted sex this morning. She takes the birth control pill to help regulate her periods, today's the day she stops taking it (so she hadn't taken it before we had sex this morning) i came inside her, she's due on her period tomorrow, could it be possible that she's pregnant? she told me not to worry because she doesn't think she can get pregnant the dya before she's due, is this true?

Please help
Hey Karl,

Does your girlfriend take pills for 3 weeks in a row, and then take a week off?  If she has not skipped any of the pills during the 3 weeks she was supposed to take them, she will be protected against pregnancy all the time, even her week off the pills. Any time a woman has sex there is a chance of pregnancy, but it is very, very, very remote if she's on the pill as perscribed.
Yeah she does, i know the chances are very slim because of this but she told me about an hour ago that she's been sick 4 or 5 times in the last couple of hours, but her mum and sister don't feel good but they haven't actually been sick or been close to it, so now i'm even more worried =/
hey i had sex on a sunday like at 3 or 4 am and i did it 2 time and then i got my period that night can i be pregnant..??? and when should i take a test..???
hi,
ok i had sex with my husband March 22 and i got my period on March 28 and its the same as usuall i dont see anything differnt. The thing is i feel funky like very weak, i smell different stuff and they make me gag, and i get hot and cold very easily and this head ache wont go away. Im still on my period. I never feel like this on my other periods, is it posible that i could be pregnant? is just to early to check n im so curious.

pls give me ur opinion
0KAY S0 HERES THE DEAL ME AND MY B0YFRIEND ARE TRYING T0 HAVE A BABY; JUST CURI0US T0 KN0W WE BEEN TRYING F0R A LITTLE 0VER A YEAR AND IT D0ESNT SEEM T0 BE W0RKING....H0W D0 I KN0W WHEN I'M 0VULATING AND ALS0 I WAS CURI0US T0 KN0W ARE 0VULATI0N TESTS ACCURATE?? THANK Y0U!
i had sex wit my bf 5 days
b4 my cycle was due . da
condom popped and my period
hasnt come down since .
could i gotten pregnant dat
day or was i already prego
& didnt know . we had  unprotectef sex
about 2 weeks b4 den also .
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend two times in one week and then the last time i had unprotected sex the next day i came on can i be pregnant ?
I had sex with my exboyfriend unprotected ; it was the day before my period and the day after my period. He came in me both times. A few weeks later I had sex with him and he didn't *** inside of me; but then we had sex again a week later again and our condom broke ; I took the plan b pill and all that, but now I'm pregnant. Could it be from the unprotected...
So, today I was supposed to start my period, me and my boyfriend had sex, unprotected, butttt I checked to make sure that I wasn't on it first.  I wasn't....i thought, he didn't pull out, and I was wondering how likely it is for me to be pregnant, because when I got home there was spotting, but it wasn't like...my  period...i don't know...
ok, so heres my problem. i had and IUD and just removed it on april 7. i had it removed because i experienced heavy heavy bleeding,. i started my last period on march 19, it was light and brown for 5 days, then got extremely heavy, it lasted until april7, the day i had the iud removed. i am curently not on birthcontrol.i dont know when i am due for my nextperiod because of how the last one was. i had sex with my boyfriend of 5 yrs 3 time since i had the IUD removed, and the condom broke each time! now i beleive i might be due for my period, it has been 32 days since the first day of my last period(since march 19). i started spottin very light brown yesterday, and am worried i might be prego. i allready have two boys, my youngest is only 7 months old, so i am very concerned to be prego again! what should i do? is it too soon for a hpt?
i was suppose to have my period start on the 17th of april it has been late for 4 days on the fifth day i have lite mucusy spoting even if i was jus late my husband thought i was pregnate and 4 days ago he came in me and could i have got pregnate than or maybe about 2 weeks ago when we constamated but he pulls out and did nt come in me but can pre sperm get u pregnate
ok, so i took a hpt and it said negative. but i dont know if it is to soon to tell. i cant go by my last period because it lasted like almost a month, and the first time i had sex after that was april 8. then once again the next week, then once again last week. each time the condom either broke or came off inside me! (which was pretty embarrising) so i dont know if i am pregnant, is i too soon to tell? around the time i was supposed to get my period i spotted very light brown for like 2 days. me and my boyfriend allready have two children, so im soooo paranoid! another baby right now would be so difficult. does anyone have any answers for me??? plz...
Okay well I had my period but I don't remember when then I had unprotected sd sex and then I took and day after pill ll and now I'm my period I think am I pregnant or what's going on email meeh zebrra_bitchh***@****
me and my partner had unprotected sex on the 26th april and finished three times i have just gotten my period late on the 29th april what are my chances of conceiving??? we are trying for another baby as we have already a little boy
I had unprotected sex and my husband blew inside me on day 13 after my period and im pretty sure i ovulated 2 days later.Could i be pregnant ??
Ksoo.. Me n this guy had unprotected sex, he didnt ejaculate inside of me he did pull out.. too my knowledge it was right away. I started my period about 8-10 hours after intercourse. but my sister is telling me that the pre ejaculation could have gotten me pregnant, and is also saying that im very fertile before my period? My cycle is not light but not heavy.. please answer this. thank you.

Ohhh and for all you people saying not to have babies and blah blah blah.. yeah im not planning on it.. but if it happens, i will take care of that baby and be a good parent.
so, ive left a few posts here, and havent had any help or heard any thoughts... i still havent gotten a period, and ive taken several hpt's and all is neg. now im starting to believe something may be wrong... i am 20 days late for my period!!! im going crazy with worry. am i now infertal??? is something wrong??? i dont know. ill keep yous posted...got some appointments commin up...
So me n my husband want to bet pregnant but we're not sure wen would be a good day to conceive..before or after my period?...how long before or how long after?
Ok, I had sex with my ex-boyfriend on March 22&23 we probably did it I dont know 6 to 8 times in those 2 days that we spend together. I got my period on March 26 but it was not normal it was more of a brownish color and kinda thick but light that lasted for about 4 days. I havent seen him since Today is May 6 and I still have not got my period this month i am 9 days late Could I be pregnant? What are the possibilities if I got my period last month a couple days after my ex-boyfirend came inside me.
I want to find out because i just started dating someone else and we yet have not sexual intercourse.
Hello so here it is I already have four children but I want one more because I have four girls so I really want a boy me and my husband had sex last night and this afternoon unprotected and I was suppose to start my period today is it possible I could be pregnant?
I have a ques my last period was oct 28th 2009 I am now pregnant according 2 the internet I ovulated btwn nov 8 and 13th I slept wit my friend nov 13 and my other friend nov 19 and 25 who would u say I'm pregnant by I was for sure it was the 1st friend now I'm confused I def learned a lesson
Okay..so I have never had unprotected sex until last night. I I have been getting cramps like I am about to start my period..but he never came in me..he always pulled out..how likely is it for me to get pregnant?
I had unprotected sex wit my boyfriend but my periods r never regular the day after we had sex my period started is it neway possible i can still be pregnant . . .

my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex about 2 weeks after my period but i got the plan b pill 2 days later. Then we had unprotected sex the day before i was suppose to get my period, but he didnt blow inside me and i still havent gotten my period and i was suppose to get it on the 1st and it is the 3rd should i be concerned i am pregnant?
My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 years now and we had unprotected sex for the first time and I wasn't on my period yet, and we had unprotected sex 2 days after that as well until I started bleeding the next morning. So 3 days of unprotected sex and my period shows up. First its a little light like its not even there for a day, then the next it's brown as if it was old blood, then the next day its a massive amount and stays like that for about 2 days and then it stops. Is there a chance of pregnancy and how great of a chance because I am about to be 21 and am wanting a child so that is why I have the concern because we were trying. So if someone could please help me out I would be greatly thankful
So I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I got my period 2 days later could I be pregnant??
me and my boyfriend had PROTECTED sex the begenning of last month with a condom. then i had my period about a week later. but now its the begenning of the next month and i pee way more than normal and now im just freaking out. could i still be pregnant?
Frequent urination isn't only a symptom of pregnancy. Did you get your period this month? Is it even due yet? The chances of pregnancy if you're having protected sex are only 1% or less, so I'd say the odd of you being pregnant are slim to none.
I had sex two days ago. My bf and i used a condom but it broke and he ejaculated inside of me and the third day i started my period. Now my stomach hurts really bad, and i have really bad headaches, and my back hurts, i also feel like im goin to get sick and my breast are tender. When i woke up i felt like i was goin to get sick wich is unusual for me cuz i never get sick when im on my period. I cant stand the smell of some foods that i really love. Could i be pregnant still??? We are really scared and excited at the same time. Wat should we do???
My sister was the same as you..She had the morning sickness, and tenderness in her breasts. She got her period and thought she wasn't pregnant. Well come to find out, she really was about 7-8 wks. I hope everything works out for you!
i had my last period on May 24th, i had unprotected sex around June 22nd and i didnt get a period in June, so when did i get pregnant
pls help me i had sex on friday night witout protection and av started ma period 2 day can i get pregnant?
I am with my boyfriend who i have been with for 5 year and we have 2 kids together. well i had my period in May and it ended on the 27th of May and that day i made a big mistake by cheating on him. it only happend that one time and the guy pulled out. well 2 weeks later i found out i was pregnat and now i took a ultrasound and it says my pregnacey started on the 23rd but i was on my period then. does that mean theres a big chance the other guy could be the father?
I had sex with my bf the day before my period was due. I haven't recieved my period and I'm seven days late. I am also on Antibiotics & under alot of stress about missing my period. Could I be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex the day before my period..but the next day i never recived my cycle..its been eight days and still no period could i be pregnant?
my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and then two days later we had unprotected sex twice then my period started a hour later. So what i really want to know is could i get pregnant or be pregnant? please help
i had sex on the 6th August, the condom split and he came inside me twice. and, i was due on my period on the 7th. to this day (13th) i have not come on my period, and i have not been more than a day late in over a year. i haven't been sick, i haven't had any symptoms, and so i'm unsure whether or not to bother taking a test for those reasons, and i know its too early, and its unlikely to get pregnant the day before. but i'm still really worried, as i'm only sixteen.
any advice?
thank you. its greatly appreciated,
Me and My boyfriend had unprotected sex on july 17 i started on july18 and was informed by my doctor on august 12th that i am pregnant i dont have any idea when i ovualted since i had been on the pill a few months before than...... hope this helps some of you
i  didnt have sex but he was putting his **** by my vagina and then the next week i got my period. but i threw up 2 times in the mornig and im never hungry and ive had alot of pregnant symptoms. im just woried maybe there was sperm on his **** and it went inside me. ? please help i dont know what to do and its to early to take a preg. test!
I HAD SEX TWO DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD MY BF ENJACULATED INSIDE OF ME BUT MY PERIOD STILL CAME. On Sunday wondering if I'm pregnant!
Can Some One Please Help! Or is it to early to tell?
HEY CAN SOME ONE PLEZZ  HELP ME
I HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBEN LIKE 5 TIMES THIS MONTH AND ALL THE FIVE TIMES HE NUTTED IN ME...I BEEN FEELING TIRED AND I BEEN WANNTING TO GO TO SLLEP HALF OF THE TIME MY BACK *** ALSO BEEN HURTING ME....AND TODAY THIS MORRING I WENT TO THE RESTROOM AND I  HAD PINK AND BROWN SO LATER ON I GOT MY PERIOD...IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT I STILL CAN BE PERGNET ???? SOMEONE CAN PLEZ HELP MEE (:
The answer is absolutely yes!!! I got pregnant with my 1st child 2 days before my cycle was due to come on, I was 16 at the time and hid my pregnancy for 6 months. I had a healthy baby boy @ 41weeks of pregnancy whose now 12 years old..... so YES YES YES you can get pregnant 2 days before your cycle is due
thank you
I had protected sex with my boyfriend today, but it was using a flavored condom....is that alright? i figured that since it was a condom, it'd work better than having un-protected sex, but someone said that flavored condoms don't work. can anyone with experience help me out?
OK people.Seriously..obviously he came in you,cummed in you, ejaculated in you. I cannot believe the amount of people having unprotected sex! Has everyone forgotten about AIDS or STD's? Super scary. Cover it up if you don't want a child. Having a child is not a joke! Soo many nimrods on here having unprotected sex and now all of a sudden so worried about pregnancy! Use CONDOMS, that's what they are for.
My girlfriend ended her period August 3rd 2010, and then we had sex Aug 18th for like 20 minutes without a condom. I did not ejaculate in her and possibly had some precum. I also did not have a previous ejaculation earlier that day. We then again had sex on Aug 28th for like 5 minutes without a condom. I did not ejaculate in her. However, I did previously ejaculate that day. I do not remember if I urined that day after the first ejaculation but I believe I did possibly pee once. It is now September 3rd. You experts do the math, should I be worried that my girlfriend is pregnant? Please do the math.
To everyone who is posting "Could I be pregnant" if you have had sex without a condom at ANY time you could very well be pregnant. Word of advice, if you are worried about getting pregnant, use a condom or DON"T HAVE SEX!!!!!
Witch day is corect day of pregnancy before period
i had an intercourse with my partner without protection.
the thing is that i was inside just for 50- 60 sec.i didn't came inside,neither she had orgasm.
wen i was out.i came in a min. n den she had orgasm.
i was afraid so thats why i stopped so early.
my partner was in safe periods but she said she vil have date after one day.
is derez any chance of gettn pregnant or any infection ?
we had once with protection also at first.
MY BF AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR OR SO NOW... LAST PERIOD WAS APRIL 10TH OF THIS YEAR, I AM NOW 24 WEEKS PREGNANT. MY NEXT PERIOD STARTS ON THE 10TH OF EVERY MONTH RELIGIOUSLY OR EVERY 30 DAYS. I SLEPT WITH HIS BEST FRIEND (LOL) THE DAY BEFORE, SO MAY 9TH. MISSED MY PERIOD THE NEXT MORNING SO TOOK A CHEAP TEST 3 DAYS AFTER I MISSED AND THEN 5 DAYS AFTER I MISSED, BOTH NEGATIVE. BUT THEN BOUGHT THE EQUATE BRAND HPT (STILL CHEAP TEST BUT NOT AS CHEAP) AND THEY ALL CAME UP POSITIVE 6 DAYS AFTER I SLEPT WITH HIS FRIEND...CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN IDEA OF WHO THEY THINK THE FATHER COULD BE PLEASE?
So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day before my period came but the thing is he didnt ejaculate while he was in but now my period was normal the first two days and then its getting lighter and i usually have a normal flow the whole week i get my period except the two last days when its going away is there by any chance i could be pregnant??
HI so i had sex with my bf and we are trying to have a baby, and the question is can i still be pregnant when the pregnacey test came out with second very light pink,? and i get cramps lower stomach, and lower back. I also feel very tired but i never got morning sickness yet.
I had sex with my husband on Sunday night and was due on my period on Monday (yesterday) I still haven't had my period but a pregnancy test I did yesterday was negative. Could I be pregnant from the sex I had on Sunday and it's just too early for the test to pick up? My cycles are short normally 25-26 days
i had unprotected sex on a friday, he pulled out before he finished, and started my period sunday. everything was just like normal. could i still be pregnant? or should i be okay?
I had unprotected sex a week and half before period can u get pregnant
i was wondering how long u had to wait to take a test i had sex the night before i started my period?
hi,if i had unprotected sex 3 days before my fertile days , could i be pregnant?
Yes it just means that you are early into the pregnancy but you are in fact pregnant.
My husband and I are TTC our 2nd right now and I've been a lil obsessive so I've done TONS of research so although I have lots of questions of my own I hope I can help others so here is a few things ive learned....
1) EVERY woman is different!!!! Cycles, Ovulation, feelings of pregnancy or lack there of.....
2) Most at home prenancy test pick up the "pregnancy hormone" about 8 to 15 days AFTER conception this means you can keep testing all you want but if its before the stated dates its HIGHLY unlikely you would get a correct answer
3)Conseption DOES NOT mean the day you had unprotected sex since  the egg is viable anywhere from 12 to 48 hours AFTER ovulation if you had unprotected sex before ovulation then its up to the sperm! Sperm MAY live up to SIX days, (yes thats right 6!) after sex!!! Conseption is when the egg gets fertilized.
3) If you get a period, not just spotting, it is HIGHLY unlikely you are pregnant. If is abnormal like lite or short then I would sugest testing or going to the dr.
Well thats all I can say for now as always take what you read with a grain of salt! Its just sharing what ive read.... when in doubt GO TO THE DOCTOR!! Good luck to everyone! ~Laura~
4) lol
i had sex unprotected sex the day before i got my period can i be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex two days in a row and started my period on day three. I was currently taking birth control and missed the pills both days of having sex.  I then switched birth control pills when I started my period.  I've had unprotected sex since then, and about five days after I finished my period I began having very very lite spotting, which I am thinking my be implantation bleeding.  I have also been getting stomach pains randomly.  I just don't feel like myself, could I be pregnant or am I just way too paranoid.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.
my boyfriend and i had sex last april 2012, i'm not sure maybe 2nd to 3rd week of april, but just a withdrawal. then my period came for the month of may, may 9 to 12. then i had one day spotting first week of june. does it mean i'm not pregnant yet for the month of april bec. my period came for d month of may? pls help im confused what month i got pregnant. now im 6 months preg and due on feb 13 2011.
me and my boyfriend had sex the morning before i got my period can i be pregnant?
im a 31 yr old mother of 1 and step mother of 6.who has her tubes tied .
me n my fiancee had unprotected sex twice in a 24 hr period and then 6 hrs later i notice that i had started, could i become pregnant as a result of this even though my tubes are tied...
wat im trying to figure out is if i can ovulate couldnt a sperm make its way to the egg before it is disolved for my period.... im a little worried cuz my cycles are not normal and sometimes run btween 32 and 41 days in btween.... is there a possiblity that i could become pregnant
Me and my GF had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago and since then nothing changed and no nausea or sensitive nipples... but 2 nights ago we again had unprotected sex and her period was due on the 15... well she started with her period the next morning on the 15th as ussaul... im pretty sure i didn't come inside her but could she still be pregnant... whats the chances of that happening on a scale from 1-10.

PLZ help me with this one. i need an answer as soon as yesterday plz.
thanks in advance
i had unprotected sex two days before my period and still havent *** on (should of come on the 13th nov) but taken test and is neg am i pregnant or not??????????
i had sex 5 days before my period. could i be pregnant or not?
I had sex on the 25 of nov and the 28 of nov and my boyfriend ejaculated in me and i think im starting my period already cause i went to the restroom and blood came out,I dont know if i can still get pregnant..Im trying to
I would like to ask if i will be pregnant if i had unprotected sex 7days before my menstruation? My menstruation is a regular 28days cycle. My last period was last Nov. 13 to Nov.19 2010. My husband and I had sex last dec. 4,6 and 8. my next period must be dec10. i examine my body and noticed that i still have sign for getting my period like my bust were swelling, back pain and pain under my stomach. i just want to make sure if it will be possible that i'll get pregnant. thanks!
i have unprotected sex last night and my period suppose to came in the 7-8 and it still not came yet is there any chance that i can get pregnant.
I had unprotected sex 3days before my last period then unpreotected sex again after my period Ian 23weeks pregnant and my due date is April 2 did I get pregnant before or after my period?
  I got my period on the 13th and it only lasted for 3days when it usually lasts for 5-7days.I have normal periods and my bf has been using condoms the whole time...could I still be pregnant??any advice please
i had unprotected sex a few hours befor i got my period but i got my period later that same day, however i also had unprotected sex almost a week after i got my period and now im pregnant. im wondering did i get pregnant during the first or second time???
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex at 8 pm, but I only stuck it in twice, she had her period the next day at 4 am, it was shorter then normal but exactly 2 weeks later we took a test and it was negative, I want to know for sure, help
everytime you have sex you have a chance of getting pregnant. there's more of a chance when *** is inserted into you. if you aren't pregnant i would think about birth control and using precautions unless you want to be a mother.
That's still doesn't answer my question...
Me and my girlfriend just had sex but I pulled out before I cumed but before that we did I pred but we cleaned him off resl good can she get prego
hi im wondering if i may be pregnant? ..my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex the day before my period was due..i never got my period it was due on the 26th on december and it is now january 3rd ..can you get pregnant the day before your due for your period?
hi im wondering if its possible to get pregnant if ur bf didt *** in you?
recently i had unprotected sex and he didnt *** in me  cn i get pregntn n my period is suppose to come the 8th of jan n i had sex jan4 todai?
can anyone answer pls
Anytime you have unprotected sex, whether he ejaculated in you or not, YES you can become pregnant.
I usually have a period about every 26 26 to 28 days. I did have unprotected sex during the month of december and january. My last period was dec 13th and my period still has not arrived I took a pee test and states a negative is it possible that I am pregnant and not showing a positive yet?
Hi I am pregant and that is because I had unprotected sex with my partner the day before my period. Actually after we had sex .. I got my period. I was wondering since I know the day this happened was this my conception date and would I calculate my due date from that. Because usually you would go by the day of your last period and then subtract a week but in this case mine happened the day of. Also if you think you could be pregnant get a test I took mine early and the hormone showed a positive. I don't recomend digital tests. I am also wondering if I am at risk to miscarry due to a post I read about the lining being weak the day before period.   thank you
i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period and still came on it and had unpotected sex a day after my period can i be pregnant.
I had unprotected sex a couple days before my period and the day before! Can I still be pregnant or not?
this is my first time in this site nd find it very useful, i had sex with my bf of four years about five times this week and i have recently stopped taking my mini pill [the pop] i have irregular periods so dont know the chances of us having sex round time of ovulation, i also have been geting lower left abdominal cramps and heavy feeling in belly and extremly tired. sorry for goen on so long but does anyone think i have a chance? xox
Okay,
Me & my boyfriend have been together for about three years, we have always used a condom until about the middle of Jan. 2011.
We have had sex about 4 times without one and he did not go inside of me but ever since then I have been getting headaches, I feel dizzy, I am constantly hungry/tired and my breasts are very tender, I am having pretty bad abdominal pains as well.
Well tonight we had sex one more time without one and he went inside of me, a few hours ago I had some spotting, (But its also time for my period to be here)
Idk if those are signs that I am pregnant, or if it is just my period starting??

Any advice on that?

I am 24 and ready to be a mother, so to everyone that is being rude to all the people that are seeking advice, you don't know their story and everyone is scared of being pregnant but it is a beautiful thing, and anyone can raise a child as long as they make the right decisions... just saying.
Can HCG be detected on a pregnancy test within 3 days after having sex??
what if you had unprotected sex 2 days before your period and still got your period 2 days after is it possible to be pregnate
a week ago i had sex with my bf and came inside me. my period came yesterday(a week later) which its early from last month ..so am i OK or is there a chance i could still get pregnant???
i had sex before my period. the condom ripped and i took the plan B pill. is there any chances i can be pregnant?
When I was 14 days late I took a test and it was negative. Now I am 21 days late should I take another test or wait until I'm suppose to start my next period? Help me please I'm 15 and my boyfriend of 2 months is 17
Why don't you guys just go to the family planning clinic and take a preggers test there, or get a home testing kit?  If you have all the symptoms described then YES, it IS possible that you're pregnant.  But best thing to do is take a pregnancy test to make sure.
Me n my qirl had sex n i didnt *** in her but we used a condom den i took it off n den i stuck my **** atleast four times in her ***** with out a condom is she pregnant
I just got off my period Thursday had sex with no condum,today my period came back can I be pregnant????
I had unprotected sex two days after my period went off and my boyfriend  stayed in when he had to let go.. is there a chance I could be pregnant
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex two days before I started my period, does that mean there's a possible chance I could be pregnant ??? I'm totally scared and confused :s :|  
I JST READ ONE OF THE QUESTIONS ON HERE N IT JST ANSWERED MINE N I AM TRYIN TO GET PREGNANT. I HAD SEX 1 DAY BEFORE MY EXPECTED PERIOD N IT HASNT COME N IM OVER 2 WEEKS LATE N I HAV A REAL BAD BACKACHE N IM TIRED N HEADACHES OFF N ON N I FEEL NAUSEOUS. N I JST NOTICED THT IVE BEEN CRAVING FOR SOMETHING TO EAT. I DO HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I HAV GAS BUT NOT ALOT. I FEEL ALL THE SYMTOMS (symptoms) OF MY PERIOD BUT I DNT KNO IF IM POSSIBLY PREGGO OR JST PERIOD COMING ON. ITS BEEN DOING THIS BEFORE I HAD SEX N AFTER. THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT IS MY BACKACHE IS CONSTANT. I FEEL LIKE THT IM NOT PREGNANT N DNT WANNA SET MYSELF UP FOR A HEARTACHE SO IM TELLING MYSELF "NO, IM NOT PREGNANT" MY HUBBY WENT N BOUGHT ME A HPT. IM KINDA WANTING TO WAIT IT OUT A LIL LONGER. WHAT DO U THINK WAIT OR TAKE THE TEST?
i had unprotected sex, but he didnt *** in me, and my period came 2 days after we had sex. is there a chance i could be pregnant
I finished my period then I had unprotected sex wwith my boyfriend and we did it like more than 5 times and he came in me can I still be pregnant
i had unprotected sex the week b4 my periods bt the nxt week still gt ma periods is there a chance dat i can get pregnant??????
Ladies,

1st of all, there are women that have long cycles and short cycles....which can be 24 or 28 days.......usually when you have a short cycle its very possible for you to get pregnant a day or even 2 days after your periods.
And to the ladies that have periods even after they are pregnant.....then you are not going to have the exact flow as compared to the one you would have when you are not pregnant, the flow is much less when you are pregnant.

And to you Busy....you are not pregnant, so don't worry.....but i must say you had a narrow escape...or not.

Any way Ladies, take care, and make sure you have an orgasm  when you are having sex\making love  coz after that you will be the one going through the changes that pregnancy causes.
And you can get pregnant even when the man did not come inside you, that is if you are not using protection of course, there is pre-ejaculation....and a man can not even feel it, but that contains sperm and you can get pregnant.
So it's always best to use some kind of protection when you are having sex..or...making love.

Love RUTH.
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 2 day's in a row, Feb.20 and Feb 21 2011, I then got my period on Feb. 24 2011. It lasted 5 days when i normally have my period for 7+. He left for business on the 22'nd and has been gone for 5 weeks and is coming home tomorrow, I have not yet gottin my period this month and i have been throwing up every morning for the past 3 days. Is it possible that we had unprotected sex those 2 days straight and that i got my period but i still concieved and that's why my period lasted 4 days... Help if this has happen to any one, please let me know...
Now i had my period on the 4th or the 5th of march now i find out on the 28th of march could i be pregnant..
I was supposed to get my period on march 18th i am a little irregular so its usually a few days late.. me and my boyfriend had sex march 19th and he came inside me.. the next morning i took the morning after pill. I have been feeling really bloated, have been frequently urinating, and i am a bit nauseous.. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests one actually today and all of them have been negative.. can i still be pregnant?
I had Unprotected sex on August 19 2010 then I came on my period the next day after my period went off I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend so I'm kinda confused on who is my babies father. My due date is may 27 2011
Last night my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He ejaculated twice.My period came this morning but was excruciatingly painful in my upper uterus area in one isolated spot and it isn't nearly as heavy as normal. This is a curiousity question. Is it possible that I could become pregnant by him from last night?
I got my period today april 4th if I have sex today will I b able to get pregnant?
About 3 weeks ago i had unprotected sex && 4 days ago i had unprotected sex again . I got my period today . My cousin says i could still be pregnant . Even if i have started . Is that true ??  
my bf and i had unprotected sex on the 8th of march.. but he did not ejaculate inside me. my last period was feb 12.. and i missed my period last month.. and now i'm feeling nauseous, mood swings, having a difficulty in sleeping.. am i pregnant? or just paranoid that i might be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex on April 10 and that same morning I had my period! Is this Normal?! His sperm didn't get inside but it got on my stomach! What Should I do?! Help Me Out please and thank you(:
Me and my bf had unprotected sex March 19, and March 20.  My period came on April second like it should have. Am i in the clear or do i have to wait for my next period??
get a life, this is where you get advice & answers not where you judge people..
I was on my 23day of my cycle, and I had unprotected sex for the first time but he didn't ejaculate in me. Am I pregnant? I'm due to have my period on April 20th. Could I be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex on the 8th of this month & got my period the next morning, & i usually have a 5 day cycle, but this time on the 4th day it stopped compltely & I had unprotected sex again, can i get pregnant in any of these days? I also haven't been regular the past 2 months!
hi..we have unprotected sex once with my boyfriend last Saturday and expecting my period this week but until now i haven't yet my period...my first ovulation last month is march 16 so is there a possibility that i am getting pregnant?
So, Im not sure itf its counted as sex or not, or if im still a virgin. he get it in my and then like 10 seconds later i pulled away because it was unprotected... I was suppoed to get my period the same day. well its 4 days later and still no period... could i be pregnant?
You're not a virgin. Any penetration no matter how long it's for is sexual intercourse. I highly doubt you're pregnant though, especially if your period was due that day. Are they normally very regular? Depending on age as well your body can still be working to regulate your cycles and that can make them irregular as well. Try not to think or worry about pregnancy though. It can cause you to be even more late, which in turn makes more worry and it turns into a never ending cycle. I do suggest you speak to your partner though about using protection before he touches you at all. If you do have sex, pre-ejaculation DOES get a female pregnant, so even if he pulls out before he ejaculates it can still cause pregnancy.
I had sex with my ex in oct of 2008 that was about a week and a half to two weeks before my period then i had sex the day after my period. Which is more likely to get me pregnant. I know have a 21 month old.
You can get pregnant anytime but it is least likely that you can the day before your period.  I got pregnant once 2 days before and another time 3 days afterwards.  So it doesn't really matter sometimes.  Just the best time to conceive for people trying to get pregnant or having a hard time to is during the ovulation period 2 weeks after your period.  Unfortunately, not everyone is the same and precautions always need to be taken if you are not trying to get pregnant.
My girlfriend had sex a couple days before her period with somone else I'm not sure if it was protected or unprotected sex . Then after her period was over WE had UNprotected sex . And now she is pregnant, what are the chances that the baby is his and not mine ?.
I had unprotected sex the day before i was supposed to get my period. I had the cramps and everything. Yet my period hasnt come yet... Its now 2 days late. Could i be pregnant?
Okay, so I flew to Maryland to see my boyfriend in the army on April 21.  Needless to say, we made love the four days I was there.  Sometimes protected and sometimes not.  When not using the condom, we used the pull out method.  I know, not fool proof.  We had unprotected sex on April 23 and he ejaculated inside of me as well as out.  I got home on the April 24 and I started my period the next day.  The first day it was really light which is very unusual, but the second day was heavy again.  It just ended on April 29 so it only lasted 4 days.  I'm just not sure when I should take the pregnancy test since I have irregular periods.  I planned on waiting two weeks after it ended.  Would this be a good time to take it and are my chances of being pregnant pretty high.  We have discussed this and have decided that it would be a great blessing, so we are really hoping for the best.  Any comments or help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks,
Dawn
Right, me and my boyfriend didn't have sex, but he came and was putting his penis very near to my vagina, he didn't *** whilst it was there, but it was all wet and his penis may have gone a little inside of me whilst it was wet. I woke up the next morning feeling very sick and almost threw up, then a few minutes later i was sick. Later on that day i came on my period. Is it possible that I am pregnant after that, even though I came on my period the very next day and we didn't actually have sex? and what are the chances? Please help, i'm usually a very responsible girl, i dont know how it all happened.
So yeah i had unprotecteded sex about a week ago and my period is suppose to come in 8 more days ive spoted on the 6th day could i be pregnant some one helpp?!?
Viewing 1-200 comments: