Conceiving, Antibiotic and Ovulation
I'm on birthcontrol, and was subscribed antibiotic for a ear infections. Last week was my period and this week is my ovulation time, we haven't been using other contraceptives. My next period is due to come in 15 days and I'm wondering what my chance would be that I'm pregnant.
Sidenote: I'm been feeling sick lately, nausea, when I drink soda it makes me sick but if I don't it makes me have low blood sugar, and I've never had this problem before.
I've never heard of ear drops causing problems with birthcontrol pills. It's mainly only oral antibiotics. But what do I know. Read the pamphlet that comes with the ear drops or ask your pharmacist. I doubt you're pregnant but if in 15 days your period doesn't come. Take a test. Only way to know.
You can always drink orange or apple juice to boost your sugar up way better for you than soda. Just a thought but I too don't think you are pregnant.
Thank you on the sugar tip, and  the birthcontrol didn't give me the ear infection. But I thought that maybe taking antibiotics well on birthcontrol would give me a higher chance of getting pregnant