Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Confused

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Confused

Hey everyone
Me and my hubby are trying to have a baby for nine yrs now. We've tried IVF five times never worked for me so we decided to go the old way ...my cycle is 31 days and my ovulation day was on 17th day my period was on the 23/march . For the first time since ovulation day till today 8 days now I'm feeling strange... Pelvic pain , lower back aches sleepy all day .. 2 days ago before I went to bed felt strange cramps  inside my womb for the first time it was kinda itchy lol.... And I'm having yellowish whitish thick discharge and my period is due 6 days.... Do u think I might finally be pregnant after all the wait??? Did anyone go through the same symptoms and soo scared to test even though its early but I hate that feeling when I get that negative sign . Feels always like a slap on my face :(
thick white discharge can mean two different things. 1.  your af is about to start and 2. you are pregnant. wait until you miss your next menstrual cycle and then take a pregnacy test. I know waiting is hard. but good luck and I'm praying for you:-)
Thanks a lot sweetie I'm trying my best to just waist timeeee not thinking about taking early test . My period is supposed to start after 5 days I will update u with the news I hope its gonna be good news this time:) thinks for ur prayers
Just wañted to update u I did get my period today!!! I guess it's my destiny gotta get used to it.... I'm just suprised all doctors told me I'm fine and there is no reason what so ever that stops me from getting preggy and its been nine years now ... I am getting crazy,,Thanks for ur time :)