Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Could Clear/White Discharge be sign of pregnancy??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 801-816 comments:
I had sex the day of "high fertility" and I had really heavy clear and white ish discharge for about five days after that. After I ovulated the discharge reduced a little and today I woke up from terrible cramps like I get when I get my period although this time there is no period but I am cramping as if I am. Also a few days ago I got sharp ish pain in my abdomen and from time to time these past two weeks I've been getting abdominal pain. Today my white ish discharge is so heavy I kept going to the bathroom to check if I'm on my period but I'm  not. Am I pregnant??? Its been 2 weeks since I had sex. Is it okay to take a home pregnancy test? When is the best time to take the test? Thank you so much in advance!!
yes its ok too take a pergnacy test. most doctor say to wait 10 days after conception but sometimes it hard to tell bout when you conceive. but if you decide to take the test and it comes back neg and you dont get your period wait a week and than take another one and if it still comes back neg go to the doctor have theem run some blood work. i hope this helps
Ladies I am 10 days over due to have a period, iv tested and it's negative, I have white discharge and have tenderness in my stomach I feel sick but not yet been sick... I'm stressing...... Any advice..
I was ovulating on the 9th had unprotected sex early hrs of the 9th took levonelle 65 hours later and am due on in 3 days, feel nauseaous, tender tummy and feel like a sharp stretch every now n then in my left lower abdomen, I also have abdominal pain like period pain and backache, I also have like creamy white dishcharge.... Cud I be pregnant help!!!!
i have been feeling the same way. today is 6/27/2012
i had unprotected sex 6/23/2012 trying to get pregnant. i had been off my period for 2-3 days by that time. except for the hungry part i feel the same. did you end up being pregnant? i also have some cramping! HELP! i want to be pregnant so badly. my fiance and i were trying because he deployed today.
OMG im having the same thing happing  to me..i am about almost two weeks late now..I have the same white thick stretchy discharge as well..and i also feel that im about to start my period too, but no luck yet. I have been looking up all the info i can for what can cause this other then pregnancy, and there is a lot of stuff but they dont describe my situation, but i also hear if you worry about it to much your body can actually go through a pregnancy phase.I used a condom so really no worry and i also took took 9 pregnancy test all came back negative, but stll dont know whats wrong..As soon as i find out a better answer for my situation ill let you now.Keep me updated as well.
Vbn tryng to get PG for almost 3years now, but was in a long distance rltshp, but I have this nagging feeling that I am now. Always wanting to sleep, and have this CM(can even feel it when its coming out)! My mouth has this metal taste. AF next week, tired of buying HPT will wait till then.

Could I be pg?
I had my period three days after I slpt wth my bf my cycle is normally 8 to six days tht was in july I had weird cravings breast pains vomited pee a lot in the beginning had another period aug bt not likke a normal period white milky liquid is coming from my breast now for a wk did a pg test neg help
I am having the same I have some white stuff come out dose ur get on ur underwear cause mine dose and it white my last period was July 24 I think it was
I am having the same its white and it comes on my underwear and i.wanted to.know did urs to.are not it don't smell or anything like that
hi i hav a un protected sex in july 3 with my fiancy and my period date was 12 july,,.. but, i dnt hav any single priod from a last 2 months.. and now the white discharge is coming out... i never hav any single pregnancy test,,, so, wat i hav 2 do now?? i am getting afraid of this..? so wat i ahv to do??? wat do u all thibnk that i am a pregnent.... please pray for me.. i dnt want this noww....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am also ttc. Had a MC last September its been 6months since ttc. Last month my period came early and I have been having cramps and lots of white discharge. I've gained weight but just a lil in my tummy and my apetite is crazy. Sometimes am so hungry and other times have no apetite. Could this be it this time?
Okay so I know this was posted a long time ago. But were any of you actually pregnant? I am 5dpo and am having increase in discharge.
Hi there I skipped my peroid this month and I have a clear watery discharge constantly.I am so hoping I'm pregnant but I was sterilised.i am getting nauseas at night and I'm very bloated ...please advise me what it could be.I hope its good news for my family and i
Hey! I'm only 18 and i have missed my period for about 2 weeks or more. I dont usually take note of when my period comes but this time it is really late and i have been having this runny white fluid discharge every now and then. Sometimes even sticky. My boobs would also usually hurt one week before my period occurs but this time it doesnt happen.... Am i pregnant?
I am 20 years old. I always keep track of my period and I am only 1 day late. (nothing to really worry about there- it happens) HOWEVER, there are certain things that have happened before this missed period that has me a bit worried. Maybe someone can let me know if they have had the same things happen to them and if it could possibly mean pregnancy or just off balanced hormones. ( I know, to know for sure I'll have to go to the doctor or take a test-- just wanna see what everyone else thinks first!) I have a normal 28 day cycle. I am usually on the dot-- give or take a day.

So here are my symptoms.
First i just started getting really bloated. I didn't think much about it because I always start getting bloated a few days before my period. I did notice that it was a little sooner than usual, but not a big deal.
5 days before I was supposed to start my period I went to the bathroom and noticed some dark brown (like old blood) discharge. I thought I was starting my period so I put on a pad. I went back to the bathroom and hour or so later to just spotting. I still thought it was just getting ready to start so I just kept checking every hour or so. It never picked up. It just stayed at a couple spots a day for three days (mostly only noticeable when I wiped) and then disappeared completely.
A day later later I felt like I had started my period. The flow was so heavy I could feel it gushing out (I know TMI sorry!). When I went to the bathroom there was a large amount of milky white discharge, but no blood! Yesterday and today have been the same. I have had some cramping off and on (nothing major) the past few days.

That's about it, I'm not nauseous or dizzy. I don't have increased smell and my boobs are not sore.

Correction my boobs are now so extremely sore. (They sometimes get like this before a period as well though, so not a very good indicator!)
I am now 3 days late for my period and a little concerned! I guess the next step is to just take the test and see what it says!

Another thing! I have not told my hubby yet! Should I wait it out (till I know for sure) or tell him that the possibility exists now? He won't be angry or anything-- I just don't want to get him nervous over what could be nothing!
is it stringy like can you strech it when are you due for your next period o would say it is ovu;ation
I love how none of you answer the damn question and just ask more questions and rattle off about yourselves.. How is that helpful to anyone?  You obviously all think or want to be preg.  Instead of sitting on the internet asking stupid questions on a question forum why don't you go take a pregnancy test? It's not hard.. you go to walgreens.. buy one and pee on it.. If it comes up negative and you think you missed your period wait a few more days and take another one.  If you haven't missed your period yet.. stop being so impatient it will come or it won't and if it doesn't take a pregnancy test. Stop being so damn neurotic and narcissistic.  The person who posted this question wanted an answer.. And none of you tards could get your head out of your *** long enough to answer it..
Hello Barbiee,do let me know one thing that after sex have you taken any contraceptive pill? coz theses pills also cause irregularity in periods for 1 month too
I have a negative n positive preg test which one should I believe??. The test I got the second time after the positive one was one from a corner store ,this test I didn't have to pee on a stick , I had to pee in a cup n use this thing n place three drop of urine on the product is it possible that the negativehappend because there wasn't enough urine to detect the hormone????
Good Afternoon everyone hope you all are well

Well i want to know i had unprotected sex with my finace on the 09/12/2012 and my period started on the 10/12/2012, i had my period but only for two days. it is now nearly two weeks ago and im now have heavy white discharge struggling with headaches and if feeling a bit moody as well and feeling a bit sick at times. do you think that i might be pregnant?
Am I pregnant as am getting bad back and white discharge on my underwear and I am getting pains really bad in lower and side of my stomach and I keep losing my balance does anyone know what's up with me xx
Can sum answer my question please I been waiting for ages come man x
Hi guys I'm new to this too.. Well me and my husband have had intercourse last week and ever since then I've had white discharge coming out non stop missed period today, I don't feel pregnant, I've been having headaches and everything... But I don't want to get my hopes up if its just my head... any comments... Please.... Thank you!
did u test a pregant test yet?? will ur boyfriend stand bye u if u turend out to be pregant huni?? the only thing i can tell u to do, is take a test and u will no for sure or go to ur doctor and take a blood test
hi every one i am new to this page . me and my husband tring baby for past 10 months . till now result no. i am regularly getting my period with pain , delay... (before marriage ) then after my mariage same has done . but we went hospital for this . they did scan and told me choclate cycst . so i did opeation Nov 20 (2012) . then i am tring baby no result . we are very much feed up . now my period date 11 Apr.  from my 10 th day ovaltion cycle i had more white and strechy dischare . till my 22nd day  also . any idea guys
Hey I'm new to this but I've been having PG symptoms for the pass 1half weeks nauseous pee alotmore tired weightgain breast kind of sore on sides lower back pain I'm also feeling someone of movement at my lower  stomach, I had a m/c February 22ND 2013 seems like I'm prego but not sure I had my period on march 23Rd I'm having some discharge(white/clear) ,an I be prego Ohhhh fyi took two pregnancy test on Friday the 5th but came out negative can it be to early to test but I'm gonna test again this Friday. I don't know what's fling on can you help me?
Can anyone help me to figure out what I should do? Please
I am 12 days late after using the 'withdrawal method' with my husband at the time of ovulation. I have constant wetness which always feels like i have started but it just turns out to be clear discharge. I also have very sore breasts and light period pain symptons but no period. I am regular as clockwork normally so Ive taken 2 HPT when i was 7 days late and both where negative. Any advice please?
If tested negative then u cannot be pregenat ... Little amont of HCG can make the strip come positive if pregnant
Hi i have pcos, so have a hard time betting prégnant. I am on my 3rd month of clomid. I am due my period in 3 days. But i have noticed thick white sticky discharge for a few days now and have lower abdo cramps and Sore breasts. Could this be à sign of pregnancy or my period?? How soon will pregnancy show in a test? When should i test?? Thankyou
I have irregular periods, Had Unprotected sex a couple of times. I been having white discharge & Cramps in my lower back for 2 weeks but no period. Could I be pregnant?
I am the exact same and im not late for my period  yet  but alot of cramping, feeling nausia, sore vainy breasts my period wouldnt be due till next week. And i  have pcos. How did your test go. X
Hi Ladies, I'm so sorry to hear about all your miscarriages. I'm in the same boat as all of you. I had a miscarriage 22nd may 2013 & it was very heart breaking. I was only 8 weeks but it was our first baby. We tried for 7 months after I came off the implant & finally fell pregnant, I had a miscarriage & now we're trying again. I keep getting this milky white discharge, (not a yeast infection & sorry for the details) we had sex 2 days before my ovulation date 7th July 2013 & for the past 4 days I've had milky white discharge. I took a pregnancy test today 12 July 2013 & it was negative, maybe it's to early to test but I'm so anxious to find out
Hey I have been having the same symptoms, I also just started back up on my birth control but as trying to be safe and use protection in the first week of starting, it broke. I also didnt start the pill right after my period, I started when the doc told me to, this was about 1 1/2 before I was suppose to start my period, My period from starting the pill is due next week. Maybe the pill is just making me feel so blah?
Hi the same thing is happening to me did u ever find out what it was?
I have been having clumps of gooey white discharge for a week now from my vagina and stomach cramps like period pains (Not due on for another week) around the same amount of time i've been having the discharge, i'm more hungry than usual but my breast arn't swollen or swore and i don't feel sick only when i smoke or eat to much, Can anyone help why this could be? thankyou

-Chloee
did anyone ever find out if countrybumpkin was pregnant?
i had sm bleeding the otha day just wen i wiped me an now im haven clear discharge does this mean im preggnet an the day i say the blood was my implantation date
I was suppost to get my period dec 1 but it has not come yet.. today i got alot of watery discharge and i feel like im peeing on myself.. i got a sharp abdominal cramping on my left side... i dont kno what it can be.. help please
What did you find out?
I have been having all the symptoms and the test came back negative today. I am having lower back pain I am tired all the time, I feel bloated, I have to pee all the time and I am discharging clear. Is it just probably to early to get a positive reading. I had my period on the 5th to the 10th and I ovulated from January 13th to the 18th and had unprotected sex and only after I ovulated did I start having these symptoms. When I was pregnant with my first son I didn't find out I was pregnant with him until I was 3 months pregnant could this be the same situation
I have a white milky discharge after being off depo for almost three months. Anyone else this has happened to? No smell or itch
hello everyone i am new to this page, and my husband and i have decided not to put to much pressure on having a baby, if it happens it happens. well this month we had sex while i was ovulating and my period is due any day now, and for the last couple of days i have felt like i am about to start. occasionally i have had sensitivity to smells, and today i felt like i was def about to start and i went to the bathroom and i just had watery type discharge that kinda of looked like ovulation discharge on my underwear, which i never have and it has been going on all day.i have also felt pressure in my lower abdomen on and off.  i have had some cramping on and off since about a week after i ovulated and i also had a weird kind of feeling/cramp on the right side of my ovary. i normally have full blown pms every month, but this month i have had nothing except for these last couple of days like i said i have been feeling like i can start anytime now, so i am wondering if anyone has had these symptoms and turned out to be pregnant. thank you so much for taking the time out to read my post.
Hi! I am in the same boat as some of you, and just wonder how you all turned out? My husband and I are ttc and I find it a lot harder than expected. We have been trying to conceive sine July which makes it 3 months. This month is a little different. I have been charting more and more each cycle. My cycle ranges from 34 to 38. I am currently 8 dpo and noticed some white sticky discharge. Was hoping maybe it might be a sign of early pregnancy. I've never noticed my body doing this before. Any advise would be appreciated.
Viewing 801-816 comments: