Could Clear/White Discharge be sign of pregnancy??
Hi everyone!  I have been TTC for 1 year and I am 7 days past ovulation.  I took a test this morning (I know it is too early, but I couldn't help myself) and it was negative.  For the past 2 days I have had a lot of clear/whiteish discharge, that is very runny (not a yeast infrction).  Sorry to be so graphic, but I am hoping this could be cervical fluid from the implanation or some sign that I could be pregnant.  Does anyone have any information on this that could help?  Has anyone who is/was pregnant had similar symptoms?
Thanks!!
-Blain
is it stringy like can you strech it when are you due for your next period o would say it is ovu;ation
I love how none of you answer the damn question and just ask more questions and rattle off about yourselves.. How is that helpful to anyone?  You obviously all think or want to be preg.  Instead of sitting on the internet asking stupid questions on a question forum why don't you go take a pregnancy test? It's not hard.. you go to walgreens.. buy one and pee on it.. If it comes up negative and you think you missed your period wait a few more days and take another one.  If you haven't missed your period yet.. stop being so impatient it will come or it won't and if it doesn't take a pregnancy test. Stop being so damn neurotic and narcissistic.  The person who posted this question wanted an answer.. And none of you tards could get your head out of your *** long enough to answer it..
Hello Barbiee,do let me know one thing that after sex have you taken any contraceptive pill? coz theses pills also cause irregularity in periods for 1 month too
I have a negative n positive preg test which one should I believe??. The test I got the second time after the positive one was one from a corner store ,this test I didn't have to pee on a stick , I had to pee in a cup n use this thing n place three drop of urine on the product is it possible that the negativehappend because there wasn't enough urine to detect the hormone????
Good Afternoon everyone hope you all are well

Well i want to know i had unprotected sex with my finace on the 09/12/2012 and my period started on the 10/12/2012, i had my period but only for two days. it is now nearly two weeks ago and im now have heavy white discharge struggling with headaches and if feeling a bit moody as well and feeling a bit sick at times. do you think that i might be pregnant?
Am I pregnant as am getting bad back and white discharge on my underwear and I am getting pains really bad in lower and side of my stomach and I keep losing my balance does anyone know what's up with me xx
Can sum answer my question please I been waiting for ages come man x
Hi guys I'm new to this too.. Well me and my husband have had intercourse last week and ever since then I've had white discharge coming out non stop missed period today, I don't feel pregnant, I've been having headaches and everything... But I don't want to get my hopes up if its just my head... any comments... Please.... Thank you!
did u test a pregant test yet?? will ur boyfriend stand bye u if u turend out to be pregant huni?? the only thing i can tell u to do, is take a test and u will no for sure or go to ur doctor and take a blood test
hi every one i am new to this page . me and my husband tring baby for past 10 months . till now result no. i am regularly getting my period with pain , delay... (before marriage ) then after my mariage same has done . but we went hospital for this . they did scan and told me choclate cycst . so i did opeation Nov 20 (2012) . then i am tring baby no result . we are very much feed up . now my period date 11 Apr.  from my 10 th day ovaltion cycle i had more white and strechy dischare . till my 22nd day  also . any idea guys
Hey I'm new to this but I've been having PG symptoms for the pass 1half weeks nauseous pee alotmore tired weightgain breast kind of sore on sides lower back pain I'm also feeling someone of movement at my lower  stomach, I had a m/c February 22ND 2013 seems like I'm prego but not sure I had my period on march 23Rd I'm having some discharge(white/clear) ,an I be prego Ohhhh fyi took two pregnancy test on Friday the 5th but came out negative can it be to early to test but I'm gonna test again this Friday. I don't know what's fling on can you help me?
Can anyone help me to figure out what I should do? Please
I am 12 days late after using the 'withdrawal method' with my husband at the time of ovulation. I have constant wetness which always feels like i have started but it just turns out to be clear discharge. I also have very sore breasts and light period pain symptons but no period. I am regular as clockwork normally so Ive taken 2 HPT when i was 7 days late and both where negative. Any advice please?
If tested negative then u cannot be pregenat ... Little amont of HCG can make the strip come positive if pregnant
Hi i have pcos, so have a hard time betting prégnant. I am on my 3rd month of clomid. I am due my period in 3 days. But i have noticed thick white sticky discharge for a few days now and have lower abdo cramps and Sore breasts. Could this be à sign of pregnancy or my period?? How soon will pregnancy show in a test? When should i test?? Thankyou
I have irregular periods, Had Unprotected sex a couple of times. I been having white discharge & Cramps in my lower back for 2 weeks but no period. Could I be pregnant?
I am the exact same and im not late for my period  yet  but alot of cramping, feeling nausia, sore vainy breasts my period wouldnt be due till next week. And i  have pcos. How did your test go. X
Hi Ladies, I'm so sorry to hear about all your miscarriages. I'm in the same boat as all of you. I had a miscarriage 22nd may 2013 & it was very heart breaking. I was only 8 weeks but it was our first baby. We tried for 7 months after I came off the implant & finally fell pregnant, I had a miscarriage & now we're trying again. I keep getting this milky white discharge, (not a yeast infection & sorry for the details) we had sex 2 days before my ovulation date 7th July 2013 & for the past 4 days I've had milky white discharge. I took a pregnancy test today 12 July 2013 & it was negative, maybe it's to early to test but I'm so anxious to find out
Hey I have been having the same symptoms, I also just started back up on my birth control but as trying to be safe and use protection in the first week of starting, it broke. I also didnt start the pill right after my period, I started when the doc told me to, this was about 1 1/2 before I was suppose to start my period, My period from starting the pill is due next week. Maybe the pill is just making me feel so blah?
Hi the same thing is happening to me did u ever find out what it was?
I have been having clumps of gooey white discharge for a week now from my vagina and stomach cramps like period pains (Not due on for another week) around the same amount of time i've been having the discharge, i'm more hungry than usual but my breast arn't swollen or swore and i don't feel sick only when i smoke or eat to much, Can anyone help why this could be? thankyou

-Chloee
did anyone ever find out if countrybumpkin was pregnant?
i had sm bleeding the otha day just wen i wiped me an now im haven clear discharge does this mean im preggnet an the day i say the blood was my implantation date
I was suppost to get my period dec 1 but it has not come yet.. today i got alot of watery discharge and i feel like im peeing on myself.. i got a sharp abdominal cramping on my left side... i dont kno what it can be.. help please
What did you find out?
I have been having all the symptoms and the test came back negative today. I am having lower back pain I am tired all the time, I feel bloated, I have to pee all the time and I am discharging clear. Is it just probably to early to get a positive reading. I had my period on the 5th to the 10th and I ovulated from January 13th to the 18th and had unprotected sex and only after I ovulated did I start having these symptoms. When I was pregnant with my first son I didn't find out I was pregnant with him until I was 3 months pregnant could this be the same situation
I have a white milky discharge after being off depo for almost three months. Anyone else this has happened to? No smell or itch
hello everyone i am new to this page, and my husband and i have decided not to put to much pressure on having a baby, if it happens it happens. well this month we had sex while i was ovulating and my period is due any day now, and for the last couple of days i have felt like i am about to start. occasionally i have had sensitivity to smells, and today i felt like i was def about to start and i went to the bathroom and i just had watery type discharge that kinda of looked like ovulation discharge on my underwear, which i never have and it has been going on all day.i have also felt pressure in my lower abdomen on and off.  i have had some cramping on and off since about a week after i ovulated and i also had a weird kind of feeling/cramp on the right side of my ovary. i normally have full blown pms every month, but this month i have had nothing except for these last couple of days like i said i have been feeling like i can start anytime now, so i am wondering if anyone has had these symptoms and turned out to be pregnant. thank you so much for taking the time out to read my post.
Hi! I am in the same boat as some of you, and just wonder how you all turned out? My husband and I are ttc and I find it a lot harder than expected. We have been trying to conceive sine July which makes it 3 months. This month is a little different. I have been charting more and more each cycle. My cycle ranges from 34 to 38. I am currently 8 dpo and noticed some white sticky discharge. Was hoping maybe it might be a sign of early pregnancy. I've never noticed my body doing this before. Any advise would be appreciated.
I'm 20 years old and haven't had sex for two weeks besides today and I am on the depo shot I got it I can't remember when so I don't get my periods regularly! Well 2 weeks ago I had this horrible abdomen pain like I was cramping before my period and I didn't start it!!! Well then I had brown discharge come out of my vagina and now two weeks later it isn't brown discharge it's like clear or like a white color and it like fills my inderwear I have to change them like 3 times a day!!! And I keep getting this abdomen pain the pain is so bad I have to curl up into a ball!! Could I be pregnant??? My boyfriend says yes I am!! But I have taken two at home tests like a few days apart and they said negative but that was like 2 weeks ago and 3 days!! Should I go to the hospital???
Hi! Everyone I'm very new to this and I just wanted to know if my mind is playing tricks on me. I'm 30 years old never been pregnant and I've been trying with my fiancé for almost 9 months. No luck. My periods are irregular and my cycle is 15 days late with white discharge. Can someone please tell me what I should do help I need it.
So me and my fiance had sex 4 times since Jan. 2 and I have had breast soreness and some cramps as if I was going to start my period I don't usually keep track but I know I always get it at the end of the month which we are getting close to but  I now have this creamy white discharge along can I most likely be pregnant this is my first pregnancy so I really have not much of an idea. Help
I know this post is super old... But I'm having a Clear white DC 7dpo... &  Was wondering if anyone turned out to be pregnant after having this type of dc?
White discharge can be a sign of pregnancy due to increased estrogen and also the protective layer formed around the cervix naturally shedding. Everyone on here... just get a pregnancy test.
Hi, I know the post was from 2012. But can you tell me your result? Were you pregnant?
I am having the same symptoms and I am very worried if I'm pregnant, can you tell me your result?
Totally agree
I've got the same. I am two weeks late and I didn't have any spotting or brown discharge I've just had alot of clear discharge for over a week now. I'm worried. Could it be pregnancy?
Hi,im in a very similar situation. I have had a lot of white odourless dischargewith cramps but their not the usual period cramps I get. There a bit different and are in and off. Usually my breasts change but only seem to be heavy and fuller but not sore or painful. Period is due in two im so wondering if Im pregnant. I have a feeling that I am and dont want to take a test yet...any advice anyone?
is it a gush of white discharge that feels like you just pee? cause im having that too and it's very weird. Had taken PT but negative and yet i'm having mild cramps and some mood swings, and bloated on the first few weeks.
I am having the same exact symptoms wow!!!
P.s, sorry about the typo's.
I hope someone replies as I'm so keen to share this. Not planning to get pregnant but if it's a bfp then will deal with it and besides its a blessing.
Did u find out im having the same thing and im a week late
Wow did u find out if your pregnant?
Idk
Omg im having that problem atm!! Buzzy!!  
Ive been having cramps lately never had them befor and starting to get milky discharge ive never had, just feeling bloated.
I slept with someone on 14/1/16 and.. Ive had every sign since.. Im struggling bad atm with stomach cramps, nausia daily and ive had a constant headache for well over a week.. Im scared!
Hii everyone I just wanted advice I normally get my period on the 8th and this time it came around the 3rd and it wasn't my period it was more dark brown discharging the I started having mood swings and backaches also sore of breasts were I pressed them and some clear sticky stuff came out wasn't alot but it came out. So I'd like to know if I am pregnant.
is it watery white discharge ??