Could Clear/White Discharge be sign of pregnancy??
Hi everyone!  I have been TTC for 1 year and I am 7 days past ovulation.  I took a test this morning (I know it is too early, but I couldn't help myself) and it was negative.  For the past 2 days I have had a lot of clear/whiteish discharge, that is very runny (not a yeast infrction).  Sorry to be so graphic, but I am hoping this could be cervical fluid from the implanation or some sign that I could be pregnant.  Does anyone have any information on this that could help?  Has anyone who is/was pregnant had similar symptoms?
Thanks!!
-Blain
I also have had clear/white watery discharge since monday so 4 days. And I am not really tired. At night I have a hard time falling asleep and then don't want to get up in the morning (duh) all afternoon I am so tired I can't stop yawning but then can't fall asleep at night.

I have been cramping for the last 3 days, and am not expecting my period for another week. I also have fatigue, breast (especially nipple) tenderness, nausea and backaches, with minor headaches and dizziness. I also have noticed a change in my eating habits, I eat alot more, and I have frequent urination, like every 3 hours when before it was like every 6-8 hours. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, cause my period may still come and I don't want to waste money, but should I take one? Is there a possibility of pregnancy. I read in early pregnancy that pms symptoms are common but a period never comes. I really want to have a baby! So any advice and answer's would be great!
have been cramping for the last 3 days, and am not expecting my period for another week. I also have fatigue, breast (especially nipple) tenderness, nausea and backaches, with minor headaches and dizziness. I have a TONS of clear whiteish discharge that's been here for a couple of days now. I also have noticed a change in my eating habits, I eat alot more, and I have frequent urination, like every 3 hours when before it was like every 6-8 hours. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, cause my period may still come and I don't want to waste money, but should I take one? Is there a possibility of pregnancy. I read in early pregnancy that pms symptoms are common but a period never comes. I really want to have a baby! So any advice and answer's would be great!
cecelinaa, sounds like a possibility to me.  try and wait off as long as you can to test.  i've also been having most of your symptoms.  sandra, have you had any kind of spotting?  my period is due tomorrow.  today i am at 13dpo.  this am and this afternoon i found a tiny bit of orangish pinkish blood on the toilet paper.  i got excited and am hoping it's implantation spotting.  i'm pretty sure it wasn't my period because i usually have a little heavier spotting in the am, then my period comes in the afternoon.  if it was implantation, that would explain why both hpts i took were (-).  i believe that you need to wait 2-4 days after implantation for there to be enough hormone to detect pregnancy.  i think i will try to wait till monday to test.  if my temps are still high by then, it could be good news.  are you taking your basal body temp?  the 20th is thursday (?).  are you waiting to take hpt?
well girls, i was wrong about my "implantation spotting."  today my period arrived, right on schedule.  very weird because my symptoms had me convinced that this was it.  i hope that you all get your positives this round.  for me, better luck next round.  i will keep hoping and praying.  i am just starting the "ttc process" so i will try to be more patient...
If cervical mucus after ovulation is a sign of pregnancy, does having dryness means pregnancy is slim?  It's 9dpo for me and I have no signs of pregnancy symptoms, but feel like I have caught a virus (chills, fatigue, mild indigestion, stuffying runny nose, but no breast tenderness at all.)
i'm not sure about that...  everyone's body is different.  maybe the cm will come.  i know it's supposed to increase as you are further along.  i'd wait a few more days to test.  good luck!
i think everyone is different. I have had 5 pregnancies and i never noticed mucus except with my last one.  i just remember feeling very tired and my breasts change immediately! i notice protruding veins.  i am ttc now and i am 6 dpo. i have symptoms BUT they are kind of the same as AF symptoms so I am just as confused....LOL.  good luck!
hey i visited Doc for this symptom and Doc said that white discharge was for urine infection.I am prescribed with some medicine and having it now.
oh no!  i'm so sorry to hear that!  is there still a pregnancy possibilty this month for you?  it took me two days to cope with getting my period.  now i am motivated and geared up for next month!  i am going to try to be more relaxed about it for round 2.  thanks for the update.
I'm glad I found this board! I am 7 days past ovulation and I know I already ovulated because I used an OPK. Now, for the past 3 days or so I have been noticing a LOT of the clear/white discharge. I know for a fact I did not have it the past 2 months because those months I was really watching my cycles. This is my 3rd month off BC so I am hoping I am finally regular again. Let me know what result you girls get! I am going to test tomorrow morning (at 8DPO) I know it's early but the waiting is driving me nuts!
i've been having white discharge and cramping for little bits at times...could i be pregnant if i had unprotected sex a week before?
mitbee, if you get a negative, don't get too discouraged and depressed.  after implantation, it takes 2-4 days to get enough preg hormones to result in a positive test.  implantation occurs between 6-12dpo.  but, i know how you feel!  it would be so relieving to squeeze out an early positive so you don't have to continue to wonder.  sofia, did your unprotected sex occur within a few days before ovulation?
hi everyone, i am going crazy trying to look for an answer in the internet. i just had a baby 2 months ago. and i had unprotected sex 7 days ago now i've noticed creamy white discharge i now it could meant pregnancy. my first day period  was the 26 last month but i'm irregular so i have no idea when i ovulated i'm so scared that i can't sleep i was actually waiting for my period to come to get the birth control shot done but i'm so stressful of the idea that i might be pregnant.it driving me nuts i don't wanna be. they said pregnancy symptoms usually comes after a fews week. what about the discharge?
i wouldn't worry too much about it...  it is true that pregnant women have an increase of cm during pregnancy.  however, i had that symptom about a week after ovulation and turned up not being pregnant.  i would definitely wait for more symptoms and maybe take a test in about a week?  i hope that you find the results that you are looking for.  good luck!  and congrats on your 2m. old baby!
I too am having many of your symptoms--- sore bb's and crazy sore nipples, increased discharge, sick to my stomach, exhausted and bloated... I guess my question is is this a side effect of Clomid? This is my second month on 50 mg Clomid (this month 4-8, last 5-9). I had a lot of the same symptoms last month (especially the sick to my stomach feeling and the sore bb's) and I got my period 2 days late. But I do not remember the heavy discharge (2 days ago is was clear and very liquidy and today it is whiter and thicker but very wet--- Sorry TMI!) I O'ed day 13-14 and I am currently 7 DPO and AF is due next Friday (unless I am late again like last month. I am trying not to read too much into this. Last month given all of my symptoms we both thought for sure I was pg... any advice especially about Clomid and pg symptoms like these would truly be appreciated!

Thanks a lot and baby dust to all!
i love this site and give support and answers when i can.  however, i haven't tried clomid and know minimal about it.  i do know that there are a lot of weird bodily side affects and have heard that sometimes they can give "false positives" on hpts.  however, don't take that word for truth because that was only heresay...  wish i could be more help to you!  hopefully you will find your answers!  baby dust to you too :-)  
thanks for your advice.it just so hard not worried. i never had to deal with unplannned pregnancy before. i hope it's not the case. i will do like u said take a test next week.thanks  
I dont know what is going on with me, I am 21 years old I have been so tired latley and I have white discharge that is grose no smell or itchiness I am getting really bad headaches that just come and go and I am having bad stomach pain, sometimes when I am at work if I get up to fast or while I am walking I get really light headed......I thought I might be pregnat because I am 3 weeks late I took 2 test and well they both came back negative ... so I think I am going to go to the doctor on monday but I am scared I want to know what is going on with me? anyone have any answers?
i'd just wait to see what the doctor says.  maybe it could just be stress?  that often affects our bodies in weird ways and can definitely cause irregularity in our cycles.  good luck.