Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Could Clear/White Discharge be sign of pregnancy??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 601-800 comments:
I have irregular periods and have for years. Anyhow, I've been having unprotected sex with my fiance for over 2 years. I recently had my IUD (November 2007) over the cource of 3 weeks I have been having headaches, I've been eating everything in site and am still hungry, I'm tired,I have been cramping, there's been clear discharge, I've been really horny, I have pain in my side near the ribcage area and have have this feeling like i'm gonna throw up but I haven't. If anyone has any ideas that would be helpful.  

I am due to have my period tomorow, I have done 2 pregnancy tests ,the first had a dot in the pregnancy window instead of a line, the 2nd is negative. I have alot of white stretchy discharge, like at ovulation time, but wayyy more.
plus i have had a bit of nausea. any ideas ladies? i am so worried i am giving myself symptoms,
My husband and I are trying.  My last period was 3/26.  My cycle is usally around 32-33 days.  I have no symptoms at all.  I feel moody right now.  I had alot of cramping earlier in my right side, but feel fine today.  I have some discharge but it is more white than clear.  I am trying not to get my hopes up.  I wish I could find out now.  Kinda of scary and worried, which doesn't help at all I know.  Any advice.  How do I know what days would have been good for us.  I could cry at the drop of a hat right now.  Help!
When I became pregnant with my first child, a baby girl 10wks. old now named Alana; I just knew I was pregnant. First sign was a two week late period  (water like blood spoting), seconde sign was I could smell raw ground beef in the store 4 rows away, I could smell the smoke in my friends house from the outside, ( I could smell ANYTHING ), 3rd sign was that the smells made me fell like I was going to vomit but I never did, forth sign was mood swings, fith sign bad cramps in my side. The thing that really got me was the smells...I mean I really could smell anything, and it mad me sick! I was 4weeks pregnant when I took a pregnancy test, BUT I ALREADY KNEW!
Please some one help me i ve been haveing white,clear discharge and i realy don't know if iam ovulating and i know its not a yeast infection casue i've had those befor HELP ME PLEASE IAM STRESSING
hello all. Ok so first of all i have an IUD but lately I have been getting cramps and a lot of back pain. I also have a lot of discharge and lately whenever I smell something it makes me sick. The other thing is I never know if I miss a period or not because my IUD has completely eliminated them so I can never tell when I ovulate or have a period. I am really nervous cuz of my IUD. Do you think I could be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex right before and after my period and both times he has cumed inside me my breast feel tender and sore but it comes and goes. At times I feel dizziness and nausea and I've gained five pounds in the last month. I also have little cramping that comes and goes from time to time. I've had a lot of white and clear discharge in the last week or so. Do you think I could be pregnant?
Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for about two months. My last period was June 17, 2008. So I thought I was pregnate, because I skipped July. I took two pregnancy test and both said negative. Is it to soon or what? I have had mood swings and i am very emotional. I have nausea and cramping a little, but I havent had a period. Do you think I'm pregnant
My 1st day of my period was 30th june and was having some clotty discharge after the heavy flow stopped. I did a pregnancy test on 22nd july and was negative.On the 24th I had protected sex. My period is sometimes 3-4 days late. Today the 31st july I did pregnancy test and was negative. But Ive been feeling like nausea and a lil bit tired the past few days. Could i possibly be pregnant ??
i had a yeast infection and took a pill and then caught my period and i couldnt tell if my yeast infection went away so i took another pill and now i have a clear discharge coming out and it kinda looks like yeast is in it. Is this how the yeast is coming out of my body
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/225

No one actually checks this thread anymore , it got SUPER long & hard to load , but if you visit the link provided above , theres lots of ladies who are more than happy to help you out with your questions & concerns regarding TTC!.....Hope to see you there! :)
Ok so Im having this clear strechy discharge, is that a sign that I am pregnant?
am just so excited. my instinct tells me i am pregnant. have missed my period by 6 days today. it started with a big appetite, then suddenly i started hating the food i used to like most.my skin is more smoother. i have moods. i am also discharging a lot of clear white liquid. at the time of my period i thought i was gonna get it because i felt all signs of a period but nothing really came up. the cramping is also very bad at times but it comes and goes. my areolas are getting darker.havent taken a test coz i think its still early. just happy that after 10 months of trying, God has finally granted us our wish.Baby dust to you all.
my period is now 5 weeks late and im having thick white discharge everytime i walk or go toilet im having the feeling of my period coming every now and then but it not come yet!! preg test negative anyone have any idea what the white discharge could be n if your suppose to get it this often im 23 and never had it this bad
I have such a dilemma. I hope someone on here can give me some insight. I am supposed to be 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I was told Monday that I m/c because my sac is gone. No pain no blood. I was also told I have a tilted uterus. I am wondering if my sac could be hidden because my uterus is tilted and the fibroids that I have is also concealing it? I scheduled another u/s for next week. On top of that I've been discharging clear muscus like from ovulation. Could that be an indication that I;m may still be pregnant or am I just fooloing myself? Please help!!!!
I am new here
Just looked up White discharge before Periods and got here
I have been TTC for a few months now and am really clueless
I have a 28 day cycle and my last period was on 17/12/08
This means my periods are due in next 3-4 days
I have been have white discharge and sometimes clear watery discharge which is not a lot but which is again not what I normally have.

Just keeping my fingers crossed. I will not do hpt unless I miss my period. Have been wasting a lot of money on hpt's and its really very painful to go through the process.
Dont have any signs of pregnancy either...like sore breasts or nausea or feeling bloated etc.

I must say, reading all your posts has made me realise that you all are going or have gone through similar experiences. Its really helpful and settles my mind a little.

Best of luck to all of you and Baby Dust
will keep you posted if something good happens :)
I'm 15...and I think i may be pregnant. I'm on the pill but I took antibiotics and missed one that I never took. I've got the whole clearish discharge,cramps, and sleeping alot thing, and I think i could have had implantation bleeding about three days ago, is this possible?I really want to know becuase there are alot of medications I should stop takeing imediatly if I am because, the baby shouldn't pay for my mistakes.
This past month I dry humped in my underwear with my bf. He was wearing underwear too but after a couple minutes we stopped because we did not feel that it was safe, so he did not ejaculate. After that we noticed a little spot of pre *** on his underwear and we checked my underwear but they were white so it was hard to tell if there was his pre *** on them. Last month my period was february 26th and it is march 30th and i still haven't had it. I am having white discharge but this is normal. I am wondering if i could be pregnant and also if the discharge means my period is on way? Please answer and thanks for your time!
i had tubeular pregnancy 6months ago had to lose my right tube also so now i just have my left, and i now have white discharge of the virginia and i pee alot is this signs of pregnancy?
I am trying to get pregnant...I ovulated on the 28-3 and had sex 3 of those days...starting this past weekend I have begun to have a lot of clear.white disharge, alot...and my boobs have been sore on offf the last couple of days, and I have been sleepy, my period is not due til the 15..what do you think
I too am in your boat.  Although my period is due tomorrow.  I have not had it but have a lot of lower back pain and same discharge.  On Monday morning i took a pregnancy test and it was negative and on monday afternoon i also took one and it was positive.  I then took another on tuesday and another this morning both which were positive.  I am going to take another tomorrow (the day of my expected period) and hope that too is positive.  I have taken the digital and non digital and get the same answer.  Although the non digital line is faint.  I called the doctor to schedule an appointment and they wont see me until i am 6 weeks pregnant which will be on July 24th!  I hope that this is truly a real pregnancy and not a chemical pregancy.  The moral of my story is that i started testing 4 days before my missed period and was able to detect that i was pregnant.  Good Luck!!!
hey, i had unprotected sex 6 days ago and have been having lots of headaches and TONS of discharge. is it too early to know if this is a sign of pregnancy or not?
two days ago, my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex. he didnt *** into me, and actually pulled out way before he came. i have irregular periods, but im expecting it either this week or the next. ive had a lot of white discharge thats very thick. could i be pregnant? please respond quickly.
does any of the questions get answered i see all q's but no a's. but ladies i get clear discharge to and for my first child that also happened at first then came the sore breast then only nausea and vomitting for one day and thats all but seeing all our bodies react different ways to different things we could only rely on a missed period and a positive test because the symptoms of pregnancy can always be signs of something else wrong with our bodies. for the most of us we come online to find out if some other ladies have the same issue and try to go by that but its sometimes not 100% reliable! sorry couldnt be of more help!
i am trying and am ovulating, i had sex two days ago and im still ovulating does this mean im not pregnant? like should i have stopped ovulating if i was pregnant
i have 8 days missed periods , lots of white discharge, before this my periods were normal.... done two pregnancy test home , but negative , can any one suggest me
last month i stopped taking b/c, i had my regular period right after. I had protected sex two days before i was supposed to start...I am now three days late. i am still really worried im pregnant....it was my first time, i have lots of white discharge since... Is this normal?? and could i be late because of going off of my b/c? I reallly need some advice. PLEASEE HELP!!
hi i donot know if i am pregnant . i am feeling tired, having gas like symptoms . but still time for periods to start. having discharge. is it a sign of being pregnant
I might be pregnant and i missed my period by 6 days. im also having crampin above and on the sides of my va. idk if those are signs
I am 18 days late on my period.my last period was 12/18/09 and i am sexually active. i had took a pregancy test in the morning yesterday it said positive then i took one at night and it said negitive. i do know the hormone is stronger in the morning. i went to the doctors today took a blood test and waiting on them to call me back. symtoms (symptoms): i got heart burn from eating twix, eating a hambuger, ranch doritos, and drinking soda. i am getting acid bubbles comming up, i am having alot of clear/white discharge i just started to feel neasuas today.
hi,.. your situation is like mine,.. im afraid am pregnant,.. do you think i am?
me and my fiance started having unprotected sex for the first time a couple weeks ago, and lately i find myself sleeping a lot more than usual (i've actually just fell asleep at my desk a couple times) i've had some cramping and i'm extremely bloated. but my period doesn't start for another week and a half... theres also been headaches and mood swings and i've been having a lot of milky discharge, i've never had that to this extent. but its hard to tell the symptoms from a period and pregnancy... any help please?
Im really scared because i think im giving myself the idea that i am pregnant. About a week affter having unprotected sex with my ex i stared to throw up any and everything even tea. I have headaches they come & go. Im discharging i hate the smell of smoke & most food but im always eating & always hungry. My legs & back ackes but that always happen with my back. I have missed my period i was posse to have it the week i had sex which was march 20 something now its April 8th. OoOo gosh im 18 & scared. Any Suggestions (other than a test, im too scared to get tested lols) or comment.s.
pls HELP me  .. im crying right now while im typing :((  .. im just 18 years old and not prepared to have a baby .. my boyfriend is using withdrawal when we're making love .. and its already a week that i've been missed my period ..my menstruation is not irregular..  my breast aching and i had this white discharge but these things are always happening before my period .. and no other symptoms are happening to me .. i dont really know what to do .. this is the first time that im super late with my period .. there are times that i'm late but its just for 2 to 3 days not a week .. will i just wait one more week to take a pregnancy test or take it now ?? .. am i pregnant ?? :(( .. somebody pls answer me .. its really depressing ..  :(
Hmm wow! I've been searching through these web pages for answers to tell me whether I was pregnant or not. I had pregnancy symptoms but they weren't that extreme. The week before I period was due, I started getting mild headaches, felt extremely tired in around noon, nauseated a few times with the feeling of wanted to vomit (but never did), I noticed an increasing amount of discharge (white, creaming almost like location), tender breasts but they weren't too sore, and I ate more (which surprised me because I used never finish my food). This all started happening the week before I was period was due and also during that week I was expecting my period.
Well, the day right before I was expecting my period, I think I saw a small amount of light pick blood when I wiped and I didn't pay too much attention to that. The next day, I missed my period and now I am a week a 3 days late. I waiting a week before taking a pregnancy test and for support, I wanted him to be there with me when I took it...It came out Positive and Im excited.
I think it was the white discharge that I was getting before and after I missed my period that gave me that feeling of "Yes, Im must be pregnant" and I usually don't get too much of those white discharge.

Anyways, I hope that helped. Maybe its best to wait a week before taking a pregnancy test. If you've taken a pregnancy test, a week late, and still a negative, then I think its best to make an appointment. I've confirmed that Im pregnancy and we're happy but Im still scared. I need to make an appointment to see the doctor.
Good LUck you guys. HOpe this helped!!
Ok ladies.. I am 24 yrs old.. I've had sex in past relationships.. Well,I just recently had sex this past saturday May 1st.. I started having a white,thick discharge the day after.. Never has this ever happened to me before. Its not yeast infection.. Doesn't itch or smell.. I wasn't keeping up with my ovulation.. And I've never had any kids.. I was wondering if anyone could give me some answers on this.. Please anything would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks! My names Nicole!
my problem is that i my period was suppose to come on the end of feb. i had no period in march except from the bright pink blood i had when i wiped but never a period and that was only that day. from then on i had been having symtoms (symptoms) like lower backache, headheads, cramps in my lower abdomin (abdomen) and the sides and almost 3 weeks ago i had sore breast like i never felt before and their was clear fluid coming from the right one. now i am on my period and is having a lot of nice blood clots. my cycle has now been 14days long and my stomach and thighs are hurting. it have been a miscarriage? forgot to mention before the time i started my cycle is was to experiencing thick white milkly discharge
hey everyone, i am 9 days late. hopeing i am pregnant its taken me and my partner 6months after i miscariaged. my symptoms r feeling sick tummy cramps bad lower back ache very sore nipples hungry and very horny. same signs as previous pregnancy. il wait a few until i do a hpt.. until then crossed fingers ...vicky
my first symptom is i have a white discharge and i did four pregnancy test its negative i did urine test its also negative. second symptom is nausea.and my breast is little bit paining. my eyes is always heavy and i feel to sleep. advice me what is that
I used to have a lot of discharge couple weeks before the period and could go over 50 pantyliners every month. I thought I was infected, but I was clean the entire sexual life. I experimented myself to change my nutrition by avoiding spices, deep fried food, and eating out. I ate vinegary food like Italian dressing, vinegar&salt chips every week to clean up my body internally.  As the result from the past year, I use less than 10 pantyliners a month. I am trying to get a pregnant, and I missed my period last month. The pregnancy tests were negative, but my yogurt like white discharge may tell that I am pregnant. I had orange-yellowish discharge the day after intercourse, but other than that I don't get enough discharge to wear a pantyliner. It is true that discharge is depended on individual, but I think what you intake is what comes out. I lived in three different countries in 20s, so I know food can change your body. Vinegary food can also help as the antiperspirant/deodorant. I used to sweat and yellowed white shirts. I never wanted to keep bacteria inside body by using antiperspirant product, so I used deodorant to kill bacteria until I changed my diet. I only bought 2 deodorants since 2002 and have a lot of white clothes. I am not a doctor but was a pre-med student, and had lots interests in natural medicine. Our body can react to many chemicals. Because of hormones, women crave food and eat whatever out there. But if chose food wise, we don't get much bacteria inside body to produce smell and discharge. Vaginal discharge is also produced by uncleanness inside the vagina. It may smart to clean vagina after every sex with soap and water. A natural kitchen vinegar can also be used to clean once a month. However, if it stings, you may have STD or other infection.  If you want a good sex for the rest of life, keep vagina clean and not to be promiscuous. For those who are pregnant, it is smarter to tell the sex partner sooner, and make sure not to get infected by anything. It is possible to wear thong throughout the pregnancy and keep them clean. Also you can save money&stress for having less discharge. Good luck & hope all of you well. If you get a cramp, eat banana & do yoga for 10min.  
i have 4days missed periods ,i have lots of white discharge ,before i have normal periods .is it the sign of pregnancy ?? pls suggest me
im 14 years old. and had sex im not sure why but i did. three days ago he tried to have it again but i said no. he still had *** on his **** when he tried it without a condom. i have a stomach ach and heavy discharge, i dont think im preg but what do you think??
im 18 had a misscarrage n in april i was given a iud merina n in may i had my period for two weeks straight then this month ive been havin unprotected sex wit my boyfriend n lately ive been havin white discharge recently n ive been gettin the urge to throw up but it wont come out my stomache has been actin up n ive been feelin like just tired all of a sudden n im now holdin n touchin my stomach but i also havent had my period this month but i believe its cz im irregular cz of the iud but idk cz dats wat the doctor told me but if anyone noes wats goin on wit me id be more then thankfull n gratefull
hi im i am one month late for my period heart burn tender breast  and white dischage
i had 4 days missed period,getting crams on back just like period,slight whit discharge,am i pregnant...waiting for gudnews
i want to be pregnant clear thick breast discharge, i dried out with my first child and one day out of the blue i just squeezed it and clear thick fluid came out, got a blood test waiting for results. I really hope i am, i will be sad if i am not cuz all the other times i thought i was i never had stuff come out of my boobs so its different this time.
to begin with, my names mariia im 17yrs old.. i had unprotected sex with my bf 5days before my period. the next day when i woke up i felt dizzy and wanted to throw up, eventually during the day i did. now its been almost a week and ive had back pain like crazy, a fever for 4days and it didn't go below 101.. i have a lot of clear white discharge more than usual and it cant be a yeast infection because ive had one before. this discharge looks more like a mucus type really slim but sticky(sorry for the TMI) ive been sleeping more than usual havent really felt to do anything around the house. i would urine only twice a day and now i urine more than 5 times a day!!!!!  does anyone think i can be or posibly b preg? Please any opinions would work, im only 17 and all this is nerve racking to me.
IM 15 N IM 5DAYS LATE WIT WHITE DISCHARGE N MILD CRAMPS COME N GO BUT NO PERIOD INCREASE ON FOOD COULD I B PREGNANT
hi my last periods were on 13th july 2010,i have regular periods,me and my husband started to have sex on 11th,12,13,15,18,19th day of my 31 day cycle,i had a bit of cramping pain a week later and i am getting a egg like white and thready discharge.cld i be pregnant
the first day of my period was on the 16th of last month. I had my iud removed on the 26th and im ttc, what are the chances that i could be pregnant? (lately im very tired and when i squeeze my breasts, white liquid comes out, but not much)
I'm 16....i have a lot of clear discharge. i have been having unprotected intercourse since May, it's almost September. but it hurts to lay on my stomach. my period isn't late but still....i never have this much discharge, let alone is it clear....you think i could possibly be pregnant?? or not....answers please....thanks.
Hey ladies, I just had a tubal reversal and I am trying to get pregnant too, I can't figure out this ovulation thing I've bought kits and counted days but can't figure it out lol. The last ovulation kits tested positive so I had intercourse every couple of days includeing that same day I was positive. I am not due for my cycle til the 24th that was a week ago so I tested for prg and it was negative, now I'm dischargeing some clear stuff and I'm confused because I read that this could happen during ovulation and or prg. Could someone help please? Thanx and good luck to all of you
hi friends mine and finace trying for baby past 3 months but white discharging if white discharge is the sign of pregnancy or periods
I am slighlty confused, I have 2 children already. I usually have a 28 day cycle i am 5 days late i have increased white dischard always feeling hungry and tired have all the symptoms of pregnancy as i had with the first 2, but yet three negative pregnancy tests, I have not been trying to get pregnant but havnet been trying not too.. I am just wondering how my body is telling me i am pregnant when the test says NO so so so confused.. Took test with fmu..
has anybody figured out what the white discharge is? is it a sign that the period is on its way soon or is it a pregnancy sign? anybody have any ideas whats going on?
hey ladies am also having a slightly waterly discharge & i feel pregnant,some movements in my cervix bt am not due am 4 dayz left & am hoping 2 be pg i did a home pg test 2 weeks ago bt it was negative.
Hi Ladies,

I am really confunsed as my period is now 7 weeks late, and I usually run like clockwork, I seem to have all the symptoms of pregnacy despite having 4 negative home preg tests and one negative test at the docs 2 wks ago. My doctor tells me that they won't start to investigate an ovuation problem until I have had no period for 6 months!? surely this is not right? What if I am preg and the tests havn't shown up my hormone levels as they maybe low? can this happen? has it happened to anyone?? My main concern is that if I am pregnant then I havn't been looking after myself and I've been drinking etc!! Iv got another appointment today but I am concerned they are just going to shrug me off again and not take me seriously!! what can I do? is it worth asking for a blood test, would this make any difference?
is anybody going to answer these questions????
I had my period on october 16 to 23..but I got intamet with my bf but didn't use a condom or any other protection. Could I be pregnant? Its been 4 weeks since that day I feel pregnant and I'm getting all the symptoms. But I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. So then we did it again on november 6 without protection cuz we r trying to have a baby. Could I feel that. I am pregnant on that day or the other one...bkuz I really feel extra pregnant..but I haven't taken a pg test...should I wate for my period or should I take one already?....help plz
To the girls asking if they think they are pregnant, it is worth taking a test and finding out. White discharge is a sign of pregnancy, but it also may be that you are ovaltaing. Take a pregnancy test, if you are pregnant, this will show up.
We've been ttc for 3 months now, 2 weeks ago I had a very light pink discharge off n on for 2 days. On the second day after using the restroom I noticed it was almost as if I had started my period but it was too soon and the color was not right, then it just stopped. I am expecting my period tomorrow (its very regular 31 day cycle, starts on the 20th) but for the last two days I've been having a clear watery discharge. Took a hpt but it was negative, any ideas?
If anyone can help me with this one. Ok, I just got over an ectopic pregnancy I took my blood test on november 8,2010 and last monday witch was november 15,2010 my doc. Call me and told me that my levels have went down and it was below 3. So that exact day my husband and I had sex a lot and that wednesday after that a lot I'm not quite sure how pregnancy sym work. And this monday witch was the 22 of november I started to get a cold and now today on thanksgiving Iv seen a white/creamy wet discharge when I wiped myself no smell or itch though but my body feel so bad I don't know if its just a cold or if I might be pregnant again. The only sym I have is I go to the restroom a lot, body feel very bad head to toe somewhat constipation, eat a lot my **** kinda sore. Do anyone have a clue is so let me know what's up. Thanks
I goggled sticky white discharge and missed pregnancy and this topic ame up. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. My husband and I have been trying for 2 months (but I've been off birth control for 7) and this is the first time I've been late on my period. This is day 3 of missed period. I took 2 pregnancy tests out of excitement but both were negative. =( I'm perfectly regular, down to 28 days perfect, so I'm thinking I may be. And that discharge has been coming for 3 days now. What do you guys think? This would be my first =)
Hey , okay its been TWO weeks since I had intercourse , and I came on my period a week later , now I have been feeling dizzy , and tired , and w/ my period I've been having this clear discharge ?? Am I pregnant ?
hi i have a ? Hope somebody can help me understand me and my husband had intercourse a week b4 my cicle was due now iam 2days late with a clear discharge when i squeez my nipples i testd and it was negative could it be to soon?
I had my period feb 18/2011 as normal 6days now  am 5days late of my period  now i have this clear liquid discharge from my breast, stomach pain acid reflux i had unprotected sex  since before the 18th feb  before my last period  could i be pregnant seeing i have a regular period

i am actually expecting my period to be around 10-16th (i had period last month at those dates) i am irregular and sometimes period comes a week early or delayed..thing is my bf & i had "protected" sex last 5th, we even checked the condom and it was there,he checked and i double checked, but we were just oh-so-paranoid coz it felt like there was so much *** outside, it could be mine but we doubted it coz he had the condom on. now i am feeling like i am ovulating and it's already 2 and a half weeks delayed. but no i don't have that kind of slippery,sticky kind of discharge, i just have clear,white,and very few discharge, it doesn't really stain my whole underwear. i also felt like my temps elevated abit but i can't check it,i lost my thermometer. I can't tell if I am being moody or what, cannot tell if i am fatigued coz I can almost do every chore, i even wanted to go out like everyday. haven't experienced extreme sense of smell or consecutive nausea, but kinda felt nauseous?earlier after drinking ensure, that was abit i think but i can't really tell then its gone. yesterday i felt cramps and i was like "i hope this is my period" but unfortunately it's just clear discharge. i haven't taken preg. test yet coz i've been so scared and im not wholly prepared to see the results. but it's the only way..i do hope i will have my period later on...how can a contraceptive screwed up sigh..
i am also trying to concieve (conceive). i had my period March 2nd and i am due today the 29th. i have been living with my bf for a month now and i have has sex all month. i now have sore breast, lower back pain, and watery  cm. i had a mc back in  dec. i hope i get lucky  and am prego this month. did anyone have these pregnancy symptoms?  
I have been trying to get pregnant for the past couple of months. Last night was the first time I started to past white creamy discharge. I have been having nausua little off and on. I had headace in some days. Could I be pregnant? My period due between know and April 2
I had unprotected sex a week ago.  iv had back cramps and now im throwing up and feeling sick but im also spotting can I b pregnant?
i am late 4 my period me and my bf had sex on march the 8th and i started 2 have reddish/ brownish blood wen i wiped myself on march 19th ...i made an doctors appt.on march 23rd  2 check 2 c if i was pregnant the test came back negative ... during the evenings at work i vomit and everyday im starting 2 have lower back pain... do i needa take another blood test....
well im just confused i am 6 dpo. and 2 days after ovaltion i exprineced clear slimy discharge now 6 dpo im exprien thick white ordorless discharge(not a yeast infection)..whats wrong sombody tell me please
well hi everbody...2 dpo i was discharging clear slimy discharge now dat im 6 dpo im discharging thick white ordorless dicharge(no yeast infection)....wats wrong?              
you are not suppose to be having sex at the age of 14 but you did already n i bet you'll do it again just dont go without a condom.i dont think your prego but take it easy n wait.sex will be waiting for you when your ready n dont do it with an idiot
No,you are not alone. I ovulated 6 day ago and had intercourse every other day during that week and now I am looking for every small symptom! The only one though is a mild feeling on my lower abdomen,right side...who knows? Oh,also some light discharge unusual for this time of the cycle.
Fingers crossed for all of us!!!
hiya
im 17 and i have Polycystic ovary syndrome, but i had sex 2 weeks ago with out condom and not on the pill, i have had belly cramps for a week now and had clear discharge twice and its stretchy and if been tired,and my belly make me feel sick but i haven't, i havent really eat much because not been hungry, can anyone help!
hi, im 17 and i been feeling this as well. me and my boyfriend have been together for 1 year and 9 months i told my best friend about it and she says someone told her that its a sign of ovulation but i been feeling this way for to long for it to be ovulation i believe it could b pregnancy. im always tired,i eat all the time way more then i usually do, and a clear discharge from my vagina and alot of other things im still not sure and have no way to talk to a doc. still in need of answers
My period is due on5 of may,but my legs are sore .....planning to have baby...had my bt today....waiting for result in 2 days....m I prego or not?waz on clomid and on diaformin
Anyway someone can help me I am four days late the last two days I been having thick white discharge it feels like my period is.coming but its just clumpy white discharge. Its now turning to clear I took a test today it came back negative. What are my chances that I can be pregnant. The only signs I can be having is very slight lower pain on my left side. I have lower back pain sometimes please help
I also am ttc and have just had this clear stringy discharge.
Have done 2hpt and both negative. Period is only due in 3 days time! P
did you end up being pregnant, because ive had my iud now for 7 months and having the same thing you had back in 08?????????
right ive had 2 kids and tbh with my first the only way i could tell was my period being late!.My 2nd was eating a Mcdonalds and feeling so sick..it was the day my period was due so didnt expect it but took a test and was positive straight away...Tbh ive never had a test come up negative if i was..
can someone help me my period is 13 days late and im having a thick white dischage and feel extremly bloated have cramps often i took a pregnecy test and it it was negaitive could it be to early to tell weather or not im pregnet?
i   had  sex  on  the  second  day  of  ovulation  i  have  pain  in  my  lower  stomach feeling dizzy  and bloated
i am over due on my period , usually i would start it durning the 19 and no later then the 22 but still no period , every time i think i am going to start i have this white stuff almost like when your wet . and i been haveing pains in my ribs on the left side for 2 days now and i am really freaking out ... i need to know what to do i am to young to have kids right now , i am just finishing school in a month so i dont want any kids!
I have a clear and bloody type substance coming out of my vagina.. Does that mean I'm pregnant??
I am 3 days past ovulation and noticed this morning i had a stretchy egg white type discharge,just like when i ovulated, me and my Husband had intercourse on two of my most fertile days. Could this be a sign of pregnancy?
By: Andrea
I'm 28 yrs old I have no kids well I had one but she died after birth on 2004 but haven't been able too become pregnant again. For couple months I been filling different I haven't got my period for about 6 months now my stomach is growing my breast hurt I got some clear but milky looking fluids coming off my nipples my low back hurt. I when too the doctor and say that I have SIS on my overis and fibroid but why do I fill like is moving and sometime kicking too why do I have my breast poor in out some clear milky fluids and Why my stomach I been growing and I'm look like I'm pregnant. can some one pls tell me if I'm going crazy but I fill so pregnant that in not a joke.  
Hi everyone I was hoping someone could help me understand what's happening. I'm 8 days past due for my period I have some kind of white discharge and weird cramping. No I don't have a std. I've taken 3 test already all negative what's going on.
hi ladies i'm 22 and had unprotected sex on the day i was ovulating..i'm now 6 weeks late...i've done 3 hpts and 1 at the doctor and all are negative..right now my breasts are paining slightly, i feel tummy is bloated (the bottom that is) and i have excess vaginal secretions..(cleary but slimy) ..i am also having weird cravings...could i be pregnant or is there something with me??? HELP MEEEE PLZ!!!
I'm So scared right now. I had sex with my boyfriend and we did not use condoms or anything and he didn't pull out. I have always had an irregular period and idk what to do. How long should I wait before taking a pregnancy test??
Why would you have sex with out a condom and not pull out?? That is just asking to get pregnant. It takes 3 1/2 weeks before it will show up on a pregnancy test!!
Its been a week since me and my fiance had unprotectted sex... And I'm having a lot of milky color discharge I have never had before! I'm wondering if I could be preg no signs other then that. But I think it may be to early idk heeeelllp
i have a period cycle of 23-24 days my last periods were on 6 June ,my next period is due tomorrow but i have constant mild headache and feel nausea....i have been having unprotected sex because i want to get pregnant....can i be pregnant ...can i take pregnancy test today or for how many days shud i wait ...plz help frenz and plzzzzz pray that i get pregnant .
I have been having a lot of discharge
Clear snot like consistancey, (sorry) I'm due on my period on 10th of july
2011. And hoping to be pregnant. Do you think I could be? X
Im suppose to start my peroid a couple days ago and i stil lhavent got it.. ive been having unprotected sex. lately ive been gettin white discharge, cramping.. im still thinking it my peroid but i really not sure.. ive been getting alot, i get super tired eaisly.. so could i be pregnant or just late on my peroid????
Hi I am also tryin for a baby and am getting the clear egg white discharge I done a pregnancy test 2 days in a row and both say very faint positive. I'm wantin a baby so much I just hope its not my eyes playin tricks on me x
I have irregular periods have my whole life. Over the last 2 months i've been having headaches everyday. I've been eating everything in my site & I stay hungry. I'm tired, I've been cramping (more like having sharp pains in my abdomial (abdominal) area & a annoying pain in my back). The last 2 months my period has been light (that's not normal fer me) & this month I've noticed that i've got a clear discharge while im on my period. I've taken 3 pregnacy tests they have all said negitive. If anyone has an idea of what it might be PLEASE help me out.
I took the map 3 weeks ago, within the first 12 hrs after the unprotected sex, I was 5 days late had bad cramps an feel sick every morning, but I came on on the 5th day of bein late but I haven't felt right since I'm now off but getting discharge could I be pregnant pls help!!!
This post is from 2003. If you're looking for help to a particular question you have, you can go the forum page and click "Post a question" and you will be able to get more help there.
Hi i am new here but i am having some of the same symptoms!  i found out i was pregnant July 3 and miscarriaged by the 6/7! I was only 3-4 weeks pregnant so not too devastating as i knew we could always try again!  we had sex 2 days after i finished bleeding also a few more times since!  now i have very mild cramping w white slimy sticky discharge!  pregnant or infection? ??? Please help ttc and VERY ANXIOUS! PLEASE HELP ME!
Ladies, this post is from 2003. Your questions WILL NOT be answered if you post here. If you need help with something, please make a post on the forum page and not here.
okay me and my boyfriend has been having sex . and i have been feeling weird latly . like i have been having heavy discharge  . and i have been feeling sick alot and the last time we did it was like 1 month agoo and i have been having pains in my knees . and head akes . and i have been really emotional and depressed . and 3 months ago i started my peroid on the 17 then the next month i started on the 10 and the month after that i started on the 1st so does that mean signs of pregnacy ? and i have been craving cheez and stuff with cheez in it i have never ever liked cheez . and ever time i walk for like 20 min i get sharp pains in my stomac . and at first i wanted to get pregnet then like i thinked about it and waited till i got on my feet and i have feeling a iffy feeling latly . so am i pregnet ?
I'm experiencing the same thing I have white discharge and lots of like it feels like I'm coming on my period and I'm always checking and its starting to get annoying checking constantly. I'm just puzzled not sure what this could be I'm suppose to be due to start my next period the 5th be great if someones experiencing the same thing so I don't look silly going doctors if its nothing
Ladies, this is a DEAD POST. Please stop posting on it, as this is not the proper place to be doing so. If you want help and answers to your questions, you need to make a question on the forum, not here.
I have white\clearish discharge and in having light-med cramps. Im two days late. I tested yesterday and it was negative. Maybe its to early to test. Ughhh.
This is a dead post ladies. I've posted this numerous times. Please do not post on here, your questions will NOT be answered. If you need help with a question, please make a post on the forum itself.
Hey guys i wonder if any of you can help me. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 6 times in 2 weeks hopeing to get pregnant, it is now 4 days until my period is due and i am having period pains. Does this mean i'm not pregnant? I'll be so upset if i come on my period! good luck to you all x
If you need help, please make a post on the forum. This is a DEAD POST and your questions WILL NOT be answered.
When you have what they call "egg-white" discharge that is stretchy when you put it between your fingers, then this means that you are ovulating or getting ready to ovulate.  It does not mean that you are pregnant.
Please read this if you want an answer.

I just wanted to say for everyone who is reading this and hasn't gotten an answer. I had similar symptoms, and before you start freaking out, please visit a doctor or local clinic. It could be anything from a yeast infection, to a UTI or mild inflammation - and there's also the fact that it could be nothing at all but a late period. Change in lifestyle such as diet, stress, moving, work or school - even things like exercising more or sleeping differently can all affect your cycle. I'm happy to report that I got my period eventually. I suggest that everyone who is scared or misinformed, please visit a professional that you trust and take the chance to learn more about your body. You will feel far better, and I am positive that you will be okay regardless of the outcome. If you are not ready to have a baby, consider your options for contraception by asking your healthcare provider or consulting your local clinic. Otherwise, good luck to everyone trying to conceive. I wish you all the best and remember that you will be fine. :]
Okay so i have been irregular my whole life.  almost 6 year before my husband i had a miscarriage with my boyfriend and since than couldn't get pg. my husband and I started out wanting kids  but  he changed his mine and then i changed mines ( not cuz of him after seeing  a women give birth) so i stopped obsessing about it and now i haven't had my period for almost 3-4 months now now my period is  irregular but it does show on the third month and usually  i get atleast 1 perod in between two of my sisters periods and she had her period twice(She's regular) and i haven't got mines YET which is weird cuz  almost all the time  can count on my period to come in between two of her . and i have the same symptoms as gotahavefaith and im really worried it could be something else  what did you find out please help if you can THANKS
heyya im ierrily on mine and iv and cramp in my belly and pains in my ribs and creamy white stringy discharge and really so hips been weeing a lot aswell...and i gt told it mite be early pregancy.....cb my name is jade by the way i am 20
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about what's going on with me I was ment to come on my period on the 19th of sep but still have to come on I havnt been on any kind of contraception for over a year and I've recently been getting floods of clear discharge i had a m\c in early march and never experienced any discharge then but could all this mean I am pregnant I've took 3 home tests all came back neg I've had really sore nipples and defoo increase in size of my breast does anyone have any idea what's going on please help x
I just got off the pill a week ago. I only took it for a month. I know it could possibly take two weeks after the pill to ovulate soo idk if I am ovulating or not but i had unprotected sex two days after I stopped the pill, now its a week later & I have this gush of white discharge? My period started on the 5th sugar pill & lasted 3 days then stopped then that's when I had unprotected sex. Any ideas on whether its just ovulation or could it possibly be pregnancy?
My people, am facing the same thing right now, i experience cramps a week after my period, brown discharge two days follow, headach, lower abdominal and back pain and since then i have been weak as if am having fever, my suppose period is 2moro, yesterday and today am having white discharge. mu breast is so tender. pls i need help too cos i hope to be pregnant
finished my pill on the 15th of spetmber thats the last time i took it, got my periods on the 19th for a day were i awlays get them for three days, i should start the pill on the 23th of september, but i didnt i have been have sex with out anything every night sick i no lol las thing u need to no, on the 8th oc october i got spot bleeding then went brown only lasted for ten mins, my boobs are getting huge as u can see in my new photos i put up from the ball, i keep getting cramps on my right hand side when tat goes i get them on the left they come and go true the day im sleepin all the day im only up like half hour every time i get up i get tired lie back down and i go in to a deep sleep for hour or so and tats like this every day, some times not all the time i get nausea im very wet down there its white thiink that could be me  ovulating not sure, like yesterday for hour felt like i need getting sick but i didnt, im due my periods on monday took test today and it said im not . please some one help
I am on the pill and was scheduled to start my period on sunday, i've NEVER missed one or even been late, and now i am 5 days late with white discharge, and have noticed other symtoms (symptoms).. Taking a test tonight.
hi ive bein having the same thing with the irregular periods and clear dischrge andsome times white stringy sorry for to much gross details but its true and ive also get pains in my left sde of my rib cage. im glad someone out there is on the same boat as me as i havent a clue wat it means....and i get cramps also and is consitpated..... and i also did a pregnacey test and it had a tiny half line which was weird but sayin that now it was a cheep boots test and im gonna do another test tomorrrow so see what happeds i surpose and its with a clear blue......so i think people that thik they might be pregent should do a pregnacey test.
my g/f is having a grate amount of this whitish clear snot like discharge from her vag. her and i are having unprotected sex we were wondering what the heck it could be?
Hi. Um I've been waiting on my period for some time now, but I have this thick clear stingy mucus discharge. I'm 11 doing and don't really know how to react to it. If I could get some answers about this, I'd really appreciate it.
I had a misscarrage 3 yrs ago this december and have been trying tc since i have had well i wouldnt say alot of white creamy discharge but you could tell there was a fair bit sorry to be so intimate but im due on in the next few days and im hope im pg
Help me! Last night my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, but he didn't *** or precum inside me is there any chance I could be prego?? My period is supposed to come in 3 days and my cycle is 3 weeks five days and I'm just worried that I'm not going to get it because I don't feel any symptoms of it coming :/ I'm only 16 and I just want someone's opinion so I can stop freaking out..
YES you can be pregnant. PULLING OUT IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. Pre-ejaculation is present anytime a male is aroused. Take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks and take this as a learning lesson and starting using condoms. It doesn't matter if you're "only" 16, when you decide to engage in sex you make the choice to grow up and take responsibility for any and all consequences. If you don't know about it, you should abstain until you DO know all the facts about it.
Well i am past my period as of 11/10/2011 and spotted from the 2nd to the 8th and idk whats going on with my body. But i know its not normal. All symptoms are there but im still unaware.
m afraid had sex an the 10th day after ma period can i b pregnant
i have the same symptoms did u end up pregnant or later down the road please let me kno cause im tryin  to have a baby contact me @ ***@**** thank u
Hi Silo, I also feel the same as you, I miscarried at 10 weeks pregnant on 2nd May 2011. We've been trying 7 months and this month I have watery discharge, sore boobs but that's it. Other months I've felt pregnant and not been pregnant. My period's due in 4-5 days so I'm not testing until a week after my periods due cos I've tested constantly these past few months! I hope I am I really do! Also does anyone know anything about Citalopram 20mg while pregnant? My doctor said its completely up to me but I've seen on other sites women who have taken it thru there pregnancy and they've been fine and the baby's been fine xx
I.ad.unprotected.sex.when.am.to.ovulate.i.use.postinor.1hr.later.and.use.gynaecosid.five.days.later..i.ovulated.2days.later.went.for.test.2wks.after.unprotectd.sex.and.5days.b4.my.period.and.it.was.negative.am.nw.5days.late.4.my.period.with.whitish.discharge.am.i.pregnant.or.d.pills.dat.delayd.my.period
I had sex 3days 2my ovulatn. could it be am pregnant. am bein expectin my period, instead am seein white discharge
help! not sure what to do atm. had unprotected sex twice 10 days ago and ive been getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms but im not sure when im ovulating cuz i messed up my pill so stopped taking it. i usually have a period at the end of the month. is it too early to take a test? x
I have seem my period last month on the 11th and before that i ws coming on round the end of the month, now its december the 10th and i see whit discharge, feeling dizzy, wanting to vommit when i smells certains foods and headaches on and off. Could this be a sign?
Okay so I'm on my second cycle of prevention pills. I'm suppose to drink the 3d red one tonight, nut my period hasn't started yet. I'm having faint lower back pains and slight period pains, also the yucky thick white discharge. My boobs hurt like hell. as I understand from you all, these are signs of early pregnancy?? Nicx
My period was 16 days late and I usually have a cycle of 28 days and it usually last 4 days this was only 2 and really light and it was real liquidy don't mean to be too graphic but I'm concerned. I also have been getting these pains in my pelvic bone. After being 7 days late I took a test and it was negative. Any insight on what this could be?
omg the same thing i happenng to me i have been 5 days late for period and get heavy dischare white goowy stuff when i walk its quite anoying because i keep thinking my period came thank god i am not the only one i have done a test but negative what is going on with us some people just do one and ge perfect reult but no for some of us its hasel me and my partner have been trying for 2 years please may i bee pregnant
i am 15 and had sex twice in one day unprotected with my boyfriend about a week ago. my last period was december 1, 2011. so i am do for my period but still havent had it. i have had white discharge everyday and even before sex does this mean i am not pregnant?? i need help i really dont know! please reply soon thank you
i am also feeling the same symptoms! what happened to you?
ok so i have always been regular even while i was pg with my first 3 would have symptoms and everything but blood. i had light bleeding dec 9 and full on the 10 well come the 9 of jan nothing but lots of slimmy whit sticky discharge i never had this with other kids so being late is not normal i dont want to be pg so i hope i am not but if i am then thats it so please help pee test dont work on me and dr wont do blood work till i have two missed periods.

ps. i forgot to metion my son was born oct 7 2011 have used condoms every time
Hi my name  brittany. I had my period January 2 thru the 8. i ovulate the 16. I had sex with my husband starting the 7 and 8, and then every other day from there and even on my ovulation day. Now im having a very slight discharge its never been this light before. Its just clearish white. Any suggestions? I wanna test Asap. My hubby and i have been TTC. And im inpatient.
seems you not pregnant. white discharge is the common thing in gals. Check with the pregnancy kits, if negative, then you not pregnant. I would suggest you wait for few more days for your periods to come and then visit the doctor. if still you have not got periods, then it must be PCOD
Okay, So my period isn't due til the 29th, but I've been having alot !! of white discharge and always a wet feeling for the past week, nasueaous in the morning n hate certain smells. like meat ... especially when its cooking.Ive been having lower back pains too. Me and my fiance are hoping I am pregnant because We recently had a misscarriage in October, I was 14 weeks preg. I was devastated, because the misscarriage was so bad that I had to go in for an emergancy d&c. So this willl be a blessing because we've been trying since then. I dont know if this is me just hoping im pregnant so I think Im having symptoms or what. But they are the same symptoms i had before....
WISHING you all baby dust********
Get a pregnancy test done. And schedule a docs appointment. If you don't get your period by this Friday you got your answer......
hi my name is stormie. im 21. i have a big question? i have a week before i start my period. but me and my bf did not have protective sex. i notice i have been moody and really emotional and eating alot and more tired. i also notice one day i had very very light pink with clear discharge. but it only happen that time and that was it. its been three weeks since me and him had sex with no protection. if anyone can tell me what they think i would appreciate it.
Hi i got the moring after pil last sunday nd only the last few days ive been gettn white discharge and wet patchs in underwear am i pregant , my period. Not due till anothe 2 weeks but , im on alot of medaction ,  as i have fibromaylia, but its only 8 days sence i had intercourse, worried :(
Hi, im new to this:) i have a question! Well me and my husband have been ttc for 19 long months now and no luck yet...this month was the first month i checked when i ovulated with First response ovulation kit and on saturday(feb, 4,2012)  i got the yes+ and we had intercourse that day, and the next two days also...and today is wed(feb,8,2012) and i noticed there was some like clear watery discharge and today in the morning i was havenn some cramping...my period is till the 21...hopefully it doesnt come...
But my question is, is how early dpo can u get discharge?? I really dont know...is it a sign of pregnancy, when can i test?? :) please someone commnt back:) im excited of the symptoms and havenn but i think its to early...if i ovulated on sat, its been only 4 days past ovu!.thanks...
I've been feeling dizzy all day.  I had some strange spotting/bleeding a week before I should be getting my period which ought to be any day now.  And today...clearish/whitish kind of egg white mucus stuff that literally hangs from me into the toilet bowl.  TMI, and gross I know!  My husband and I have been trying for 5 years to have another child.  Our daughter is 5 now (yes, I was crazy and wanted them back to back~close in age...no such luck!).  I have reason to think she was a miracle baby and that both of my fallopian tubes are blocked now which is likely the reason we haven't gotten pregnant again.  Yet each month I hope and pray and each month I get let down.  Hopefully this gooey stuff is a sign.  Too soon to take a pregnancy test (although when I was pregnant before I did take one and it detected 1 week prior to my expected period) and too scared to get let down...I guess just keep hoping and praying!!!
SOMEBODY HELP ME !!! Okay so my first day of my last period was January 30th 2012 and i had my ovulation on February 12 2012 and my boyfriend and i had sex February 11th 2012 ....my period was suppose to come on  February 25th 2012 but im three days late ...and i have alot of discharge coming out...my nipples are sore ... WHAT DOES IT MEAN?? SHOULD I TAKE A TEST ???
Hi I'm 21 and I have polycycstic ovary syndrome. I'm 7 days late & have been regular for the past year. I did get 3 new roommates the beginning of Feb (not sure if that will affect my cycle). But for the past 2 days I have been having a thick odorless white milky like discharge. I also have been experiencing some slight body discomfort all over, im much more hungry and gassy. I've noticed my urination has slowed down as well as my hair growth. I took 3 hpt and all were neg. I'm not sure what this could mean. Any comments, suggestions or helpful remarks would be so greatly appreciated. I'm terrified of yet another failed pregnancy. My husband and I have been trying for almost a year. Maybe I should just buckle down and seek specialized help other than my obgyn! Again thank you!
I just had sex yesterday and now today I have a lot of white milky discharge and my period is supposed to start tomorrow. Am I pregnant? The condom broke and I'm scared. Please help!
Hi I am a mother of 2 but this will be my first planned pregnancy!!!  I got off my period around the 6th n me n my hubby had intercourse on the 13th,  we r both very anxious to know if there is a baby on the way... I'M now having a lot of clear discharge, and I'M overly tired... I was just wondering if any of u ladies experiencing the same discharge got a positive test?!?  I'M going crazy waiting n also how soon can a first response hpt be accurate!?!?
Hi I have a question yesterday I got white clear discharge and I was sexually active on feb. 24 is there any possibility that I could be pregnant? I have had the following symptoms my breast are kind of sensible sometimes feel like throwing up. Feel sleepy tired. And I haven't gotten my period. Do you think there's any possibility I can be pregnant?
i had sex 2 weeks ago and for the past week i have had white discharge. i have not ever had it this bad before. my period is not due for another 3 weeks and i have been getting cramps. ive been light headed and i feel like i need to get sick all the time. i am constantly tired. i have been really stressed out lately but i dont know what is going on. what should i do
I have had the same thing happen to me. I went without a period for three months and kept getting negative pregnancy tests. I finally went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. Apparently cyst cause pregnancy symptoms. Just letting you know how things went on this side. Good luck though!
It seems that you are pregnant. coz these are the symptoms of pregnancy. the better way to know about it you should have a pregnancy test to b sure..!!!
Hi I'm new to this but was wondering if u all can help. I'm ttc and my Lmp was 4/30/2012. My husband and I had intercouse on 4/30, 5/7, and 5/14. I been having pregnancy symptoms but took an hpt tonight and got a bfn :(. My Af is actually due today 5/26...
hi i had sex with my boy friend a week back now im having white discharge a bit more than regular..
Am i pregnant please help me
I had sex the day of "high fertility" and I had really heavy clear and white ish discharge for about five days after that. After I ovulated the discharge reduced a little and today I woke up from terrible cramps like I get when I get my period although this time there is no period but I am cramping as if I am. Also a few days ago I got sharp ish pain in my abdomen and from time to time these past two weeks I've been getting abdominal pain. Today my white ish discharge is so heavy I kept going to the bathroom to check if I'm on my period but I'm  not. Am I pregnant??? Its been 2 weeks since I had sex. Is it okay to take a home pregnancy test? When is the best time to take the test? Thank you so much in advance!!
yes its ok too take a pergnacy test. most doctor say to wait 10 days after conception but sometimes it hard to tell bout when you conceive. but if you decide to take the test and it comes back neg and you dont get your period wait a week and than take another one and if it still comes back neg go to the doctor have theem run some blood work. i hope this helps
Ladies I am 10 days over due to have a period, iv tested and it's negative, I have white discharge and have tenderness in my stomach I feel sick but not yet been sick... I'm stressing...... Any advice..
I was ovulating on the 9th had unprotected sex early hrs of the 9th took levonelle 65 hours later and am due on in 3 days, feel nauseaous, tender tummy and feel like a sharp stretch every now n then in my left lower abdomen, I also have abdominal pain like period pain and backache, I also have like creamy white dishcharge.... Cud I be pregnant help!!!!
i have been feeling the same way. today is 6/27/2012
i had unprotected sex 6/23/2012 trying to get pregnant. i had been off my period for 2-3 days by that time. except for the hungry part i feel the same. did you end up being pregnant? i also have some cramping! HELP! i want to be pregnant so badly. my fiance and i were trying because he deployed today.
OMG im having the same thing happing  to me..i am about almost two weeks late now..I have the same white thick stretchy discharge as well..and i also feel that im about to start my period too, but no luck yet. I have been looking up all the info i can for what can cause this other then pregnancy, and there is a lot of stuff but they dont describe my situation, but i also hear if you worry about it to much your body can actually go through a pregnancy phase.I used a condom so really no worry and i also took took 9 pregnancy test all came back negative, but stll dont know whats wrong..As soon as i find out a better answer for my situation ill let you now.Keep me updated as well.
Vbn tryng to get PG for almost 3years now, but was in a long distance rltshp, but I have this nagging feeling that I am now. Always wanting to sleep, and have this CM(can even feel it when its coming out)! My mouth has this metal taste. AF next week, tired of buying HPT will wait till then.

Could I be pg?
I had my period three days after I slpt wth my bf my cycle is normally 8 to six days tht was in july I had weird cravings breast pains vomited pee a lot in the beginning had another period aug bt not likke a normal period white milky liquid is coming from my breast now for a wk did a pg test neg help
I am having the same I have some white stuff come out dose ur get on ur underwear cause mine dose and it white my last period was July 24 I think it was
I am having the same its white and it comes on my underwear and i.wanted to.know did urs to.are not it don't smell or anything like that
hi i hav a un protected sex in july 3 with my fiancy and my period date was 12 july,,.. but, i dnt hav any single priod from a last 2 months.. and now the white discharge is coming out... i never hav any single pregnancy test,,, so, wat i hav 2 do now?? i am getting afraid of this..? so wat i ahv to do??? wat do u all thibnk that i am a pregnent.... please pray for me.. i dnt want this noww....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am also ttc. Had a MC last September its been 6months since ttc. Last month my period came early and I have been having cramps and lots of white discharge. I've gained weight but just a lil in my tummy and my apetite is crazy. Sometimes am so hungry and other times have no apetite. Could this be it this time?
Okay so I know this was posted a long time ago. But were any of you actually pregnant? I am 5dpo and am having increase in discharge.
Hi there I skipped my peroid this month and I have a clear watery discharge constantly.I am so hoping I'm pregnant but I was sterilised.i am getting nauseas at night and I'm very bloated ...please advise me what it could be.I hope its good news for my family and i
Hey! I'm only 18 and i have missed my period for about 2 weeks or more. I dont usually take note of when my period comes but this time it is really late and i have been having this runny white fluid discharge every now and then. Sometimes even sticky. My boobs would also usually hurt one week before my period occurs but this time it doesnt happen.... Am i pregnant?
I am 20 years old. I always keep track of my period and I am only 1 day late. (nothing to really worry about there- it happens) HOWEVER, there are certain things that have happened before this missed period that has me a bit worried. Maybe someone can let me know if they have had the same things happen to them and if it could possibly mean pregnancy or just off balanced hormones. ( I know, to know for sure I'll have to go to the doctor or take a test-- just wanna see what everyone else thinks first!) I have a normal 28 day cycle. I am usually on the dot-- give or take a day.

So here are my symptoms.
First i just started getting really bloated. I didn't think much about it because I always start getting bloated a few days before my period. I did notice that it was a little sooner than usual, but not a big deal.
5 days before I was supposed to start my period I went to the bathroom and noticed some dark brown (like old blood) discharge. I thought I was starting my period so I put on a pad. I went back to the bathroom and hour or so later to just spotting. I still thought it was just getting ready to start so I just kept checking every hour or so. It never picked up. It just stayed at a couple spots a day for three days (mostly only noticeable when I wiped) and then disappeared completely.
A day later later I felt like I had started my period. The flow was so heavy I could feel it gushing out (I know TMI sorry!). When I went to the bathroom there was a large amount of milky white discharge, but no blood! Yesterday and today have been the same. I have had some cramping off and on (nothing major) the past few days.

That's about it, I'm not nauseous or dizzy. I don't have increased smell and my boobs are not sore.

Correction my boobs are now so extremely sore. (They sometimes get like this before a period as well though, so not a very good indicator!)
I am now 3 days late for my period and a little concerned! I guess the next step is to just take the test and see what it says!

Another thing! I have not told my hubby yet! Should I wait it out (till I know for sure) or tell him that the possibility exists now? He won't be angry or anything-- I just don't want to get him nervous over what could be nothing!
is it stringy like can you strech it when are you due for your next period o would say it is ovu;ation
I love how none of you answer the damn question and just ask more questions and rattle off about yourselves.. How is that helpful to anyone?  You obviously all think or want to be preg.  Instead of sitting on the internet asking stupid questions on a question forum why don't you go take a pregnancy test? It's not hard.. you go to walgreens.. buy one and pee on it.. If it comes up negative and you think you missed your period wait a few more days and take another one.  If you haven't missed your period yet.. stop being so impatient it will come or it won't and if it doesn't take a pregnancy test. Stop being so damn neurotic and narcissistic.  The person who posted this question wanted an answer.. And none of you tards could get your head out of your *** long enough to answer it..
Hello Barbiee,do let me know one thing that after sex have you taken any contraceptive pill? coz theses pills also cause irregularity in periods for 1 month too
I have a negative n positive preg test which one should I believe??. The test I got the second time after the positive one was one from a corner store ,this test I didn't have to pee on a stick , I had to pee in a cup n use this thing n place three drop of urine on the product is it possible that the negativehappend because there wasn't enough urine to detect the hormone????
Good Afternoon everyone hope you all are well

Well i want to know i had unprotected sex with my finace on the 09/12/2012 and my period started on the 10/12/2012, i had my period but only for two days. it is now nearly two weeks ago and im now have heavy white discharge struggling with headaches and if feeling a bit moody as well and feeling a bit sick at times. do you think that i might be pregnant?
Am I pregnant as am getting bad back and white discharge on my underwear and I am getting pains really bad in lower and side of my stomach and I keep losing my balance does anyone know what's up with me xx
Can sum answer my question please I been waiting for ages come man x
Hi guys I'm new to this too.. Well me and my husband have had intercourse last week and ever since then I've had white discharge coming out non stop missed period today, I don't feel pregnant, I've been having headaches and everything... But I don't want to get my hopes up if its just my head... any comments... Please.... Thank you!
did u test a pregant test yet?? will ur boyfriend stand bye u if u turend out to be pregant huni?? the only thing i can tell u to do, is take a test and u will no for sure or go to ur doctor and take a blood test
hi every one i am new to this page . me and my husband tring baby for past 10 months . till now result no. i am regularly getting my period with pain , delay... (before marriage ) then after my mariage same has done . but we went hospital for this . they did scan and told me choclate cycst . so i did opeation Nov 20 (2012) . then i am tring baby no result . we are very much feed up . now my period date 11 Apr.  from my 10 th day ovaltion cycle i had more white and strechy dischare . till my 22nd day  also . any idea guys
Hey I'm new to this but I've been having PG symptoms for the pass 1half weeks nauseous pee alotmore tired weightgain breast kind of sore on sides lower back pain I'm also feeling someone of movement at my lower  stomach, I had a m/c February 22ND 2013 seems like I'm prego but not sure I had my period on march 23Rd I'm having some discharge(white/clear) ,an I be prego Ohhhh fyi took two pregnancy test on Friday the 5th but came out negative can it be to early to test but I'm gonna test again this Friday. I don't know what's fling on can you help me?
Can anyone help me to figure out what I should do? Please
I am 12 days late after using the 'withdrawal method' with my husband at the time of ovulation. I have constant wetness which always feels like i have started but it just turns out to be clear discharge. I also have very sore breasts and light period pain symptons but no period. I am regular as clockwork normally so Ive taken 2 HPT when i was 7 days late and both where negative. Any advice please?
If tested negative then u cannot be pregenat ... Little amont of HCG can make the strip come positive if pregnant
Hi i have pcos, so have a hard time betting prégnant. I am on my 3rd month of clomid. I am due my period in 3 days. But i have noticed thick white sticky discharge for a few days now and have lower abdo cramps and Sore breasts. Could this be à sign of pregnancy or my period?? How soon will pregnancy show in a test? When should i test?? Thankyou
Viewing 601-800 comments: