Could I be pregnant?
So im 19, and 6 weeks ago I had unprotected sex (I was on the pill but mucked up the packet before (finished it to early) and I had sex on the 7th day of the packet). I then, around 2 weeks later got my period but it was pretty light (still got red blood tho). So a few days after I took two tests, both negative, and a week later, still negative, took them all in the morning. I have almost finished my next pack of pills but my stomach is getting bigger and im scared I might be pregnant. How likely is it that i am?
If you were pregnant, you would have gotten a positive pregnancy test after a month. I believe it's probably the hormones from the pill causing these symptoms.
Yes I agree.  You would have tested positive.  Also, with first pregnancy, it takes a pretty good while before a woman shows (I was 20 weeks before looking like I was pregnant).  So, I'd say you probably aren't pregnant but it is essential to take your pills as the are to be taken so as to not risk an accident.  good luck