Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Could I be pregnant? Or Infection?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Could I be pregnant? Or Infection?

I had sex on the 8th of June. However it was protected, but after four or five times I got a little out of hand and got on time of his without a condom, literally for less than 10 secs... I got my period around when I was expecting it on the 18th. of June,it was normal so I thought I was in the clear, then about a week & a half ago I had a lot of discharge, and I was thinking it was maybe a yeast infection, it lasted a couple of days before I started seeing actual yeast... but today on the 3rd of July, I saw a brownish discharge in my underwear and there was blood when I wiped, it was redder than pink but not as bright, So im curious as to if it is implantation bleeding?? I should be getting my next period close to two weeks? Or is it an infection? I am itching and there was a smelly discharge before the brown and urine?
Sounds like a yeast infection go to the doctor and get checked out make sure your ok and why not ask for a pt