Could I be pregnant even though I am on birth control pill?
I started using the Trigestrel OC pill on 23 August 2017, eight days later (31 August 2017) I had unprotected sex with my bf. the following day (about 12 hours after the unprotected sex) I took an Escapelle morning after pill because I was afraid that Trigestrel had not fully kicked into my system.
I was expecting my periods on 02 September 2017 but they did not start and they have been late for 7 days now... I have been getting mild abdominal cramps and my breasts are tender/sore - but no periods...
it is my first time being on birth control pills... I am still taking the pill at the same time every day (09:30AM).

Questions:
1. Is there a chance that I am pregnant?
2. Was I wrong to take the morning after pill while on birth control pills?
You've dosed yourself up on hormones with the pill followed by the morning after pill (another big dose of hormones).  So, you will most likely will have symptoms and be irregular.  Everything can fail and pregnancy can happen.  But it is unlikely in this case.  good luck