Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Could I be pregnant??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Could I be pregnant??

I had a miscarriage in July was about 6 weeks gone, my husband and I are still trying for another baby. My period was due yesterday (8th Sep), On wed past when I went to the toilet and wiped there was bright red blood and I assumed it was period, when I went to the toilet later there was a bit of browny stuff but no blood, on Thur there was a wee bit of bloody and then the red browny stuff nothing since.  I am a diabetic and have epilpsey, I feel sick sometimes (but not sure if this is the diabetes), am really tired have sore heads, mood swings are terrible. Ive while bad pains in my belly, my boobs are sore and itchy, scared to do a test yet, dont know what to do.  Could I be pregnant?
Take a test
YOU COULD BE IT COULD BE  IMPLANTATION, IVE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES AND FOR YOUR FIRST PERIOD AFTER ONE CAN YOU WEIRD AND IT CAN BE ON TIME LATE OR EARLY
With my both pregnancy i had implantation bleeding. I had a mc first time n 2nd time again. I had really bad cramps exactly on my period date n was having red blood spotting for 3 days. Mostly at the sme time 3am in the morning after tht it use to stop n i use to hve heavy discharge. I did test after 4 days past my cycle i was scared 2 do it. I was sure it ll be negative bt i did it 4 peace of mind n to my surprise it was positive. If i had known i would hve done it early. So perform a test if its negative w8  if u dnt hve periods in 2/3 days perform another test.
will do, thank you, brown/dark red today again, still having bad cramps, period was due on sat.  Thank you :)
Scared but will do, thanks
Thank you, will just have to do a test so scared, dont want to get my hopes up then nothing or having another miscarriage
I was like you. I had a miscarriage back in July. Bled for only two days and stopped on the 25th. August came and went and I got nothing. September is here and I took a test and it came out positive. Like you i have the itchy sore boobs and tired alot and my back has been aching and head ache. Take prenatal vitamins and have munchies near by.