Could I be pregnant?
So about a week and a half ago.. my boyfriend and I were doing sexual things like he fingered me, and then I gave him a **.. I told him not to *** on or near my vagina.. Of course he didn't listen (because apparently he thought it was "hot"..) and he cummed on the top of my vagina (where the pubic hair is).. And now I've been waiting for my period which is supposed to be tmrw, and I'm scared it won't come. Do y'all think I'm pregnant? I'm so scared.
Sperm travels very fast and may possibly travel into your body if he cums around the outside of your vagina. However, it had to have seeped in. Getting pregnant this way is extremely rare. I wouldn't worry.
Thank you...
Okay so I don't have my period today.. but have been getting like clear discharge and some white. Do u think I'm prego?
Usually before a period you have some discharge. When is your period supposed to arrive?