Could I be pregnant?
I am currently more than 10 days late on my period. My last period was march 13 and I usually have 30-32 day cycles. Around the time my period should have been, I was having mild cramping and a lot of discharge. Kept thinking it was the start of my period and it never came. Took at home pregnancy test yesterday and it came back negative. Opinions?
Do another pregnancy test in a couple days! I was late for mine and took a test and it was negative... Few days later checked again & it was positive. There just might not be enough of the hormone in your urine yet for the pregnancy test to come out positive if you are pregnant.
Go see a doctor for a blood test.
The same thing happened to me. My last period was oct 7 was suppose to start it around Nov 12. But in between that time i was having wired symptoms. My boobs hurt like crazy and the spit in my mouth would make me gagg. I tested at the beginning of nov, Negative. My period date came and went had cramps like i was getting ready to start but nothing ever came. I tested again Nov 21st and was 6 weeks pregnant. So its possible that you are pregnant love.