Could I be pregnant?
I was on the NuvaRing and it was my first month using it. Did not use a secondary method for the 1st week and also took it out while having sexual intercourse with my bf and forgot to put it back in. It didn’t cross my mind about being pregnant until today because I went to six flags yesterday October 29 and started cramping when I got on the rides and I’m still having a lot of cramping and spotted a little bit. My period should come around the 11th of November Could there be a possibility of me being pregnant?
Well, if you didn't use it properly, then you risked pregnancy or could be having hormonal issues with the improper use causing the spotting.  When is your period due?  I'd test when it is time and will cross my fingers you get a negative.  Always try to use your birth control EXACTLY as directed so as to not risk an unplanned pregnancy.  good luck