Could i be pregnant or is it the pill?
On January 20th (Sunday) , My partner and I had unprotected sex. He didnt *** in me but a little went inside as he pulled out. On the 23rd of january we also had FULL unpotected sex and he came in me. That same day i took the plan b 2-step first pill. I lost the other one so i bout a one-step and the pharmacist told me to just take a half when im supposed to. I took it about 3 hours late. Now I got my period around february 6th but it was light brown/pinkish.. Didn't come full. The next day it was still very light with discharge.. But then it seemed to have gotten normal but stopped out of the blue. &it's been really light since. Now it's stopping. Im not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy i dont think except headaches and breast tenderness but that coiuld be just from the period or pill. What could it be? Some one please give me at least an opinion on what you think it could be? I think it's too early to take a pregnancy test...
It sounds like you did get your period, personally it doesn't sound like you're pregnant, but if it will make you feel better you can always take a test in a couple weeks. And if you don't want to be pregnant it might be a good idea to start using protection :)
I do believe I said that you should ask a doctor
Sounds to me like the pill might have made your period go a little abnormal, you could always take a pregnancy test in a couple of weeks just to be sure.
I've tooken the pill before it messes with your periods for the next few months