Could i be pregnant?
I am going to try and give you guys every detail.So i had unprotected sex august 31st (he did not ejaculate inside me,cause i gave him a handjob)
Then i had sex the same the again(same person) and he also did not ejaculate inside of me.
On September 1st, we had unprotected sex again. Also pull out method. 2days later(sept 4), i started using the pill and i have used it everyday since then. Now, i had sex later on the 20th of sept. and he came inside of me. Today is the 25th of sept. And i have been feeling bloated and nauseous since 23th of sept.(i sometimes feel like i need to vommit but it goes away quickly) But today i also had a headache with all that. I have no idea what is going on and i would like to know what you guys think. If it doesnt go away by tomorrow, ill have to see a doctor. Please help
Well, I'm just going to say that I do doubt you are pregnant.  But, go ahead and test.  You don't need to see a doctor.  Hormonal changes cause all of the things you mention and that you've started a pill, this makes sense.  So, take a home pregnancy test.  It should be negative.  Go from there.  But I think you're fine. good luck