Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Could it be?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Could it be?

Hey all,
My cycle seems to be around 30 days most of the time. My last period was the 27th Jan - 1st Feb. Therefore my expected 'fertile period' was the 6th Feb till the 11th Feb (ovulation day). Intercourse on the 4th, 7th, 10th and 12th.

My next period is not expected until the 26th Feb, just curious as to whether there can still be chance of getting the PPT that I want!
Nausea and sore breasts/nipples are my daily since the 12th but not sure whether that is an indicator.

Any comments will help. I know that I can't test until later on and therefore I wont know, just wondering whether people have had a PPT in similar situations.

Cheers :)
I've known many women who have been sensitive to early symptoms of pregnancy, even before their missed period. Hopefully, you will be one of them. It's a hard week or so to have to wait to take a test. I would recommend waiting until you know you've missed your period before testing so you reduce your chances of getting a false negative.
Good Luck!
I would advise you to wait until you miss your period.
Good Luck!
UPDATE: Not this time. AF raised her ugly head 9 days early.
It is early for AF. If it's lighter than normal bleeding and stops in the next day or so, there's a chance it could be implantation bleeding. If it's not, then you have a 9 day headstart for your next cycle.
Wishing you the best!
I was following this so closely as I had the exact same date of last AF and ovulation and been having the save symptoms since the same date.  I'm still in my 2 week wait so hoping for a BFP this time.  Good luck for next time :)
sorry :( hopefully it will happen next time, don't give up hope!