Could my girlfriend be pregnant!? HELP PLZ
Ok so me and my girlfriend starting to try and have anal sex for the first time Saturday march 31st. When we play around and im getting excited i normally have a lot of precum that comes out so im normally pretty wet. but we started anal and i couldnt get it in so i pulled it out and it slipped down touched the outside of her vagina and with me being all wet, it freaked me out! So i went the next morning and got her a plan B one step pill that she took 10 hours after the incident. to eliminate the chances of her being pregnant. Were are both 17 and the scare stopped us from doing anything sexually at all! But anyways her last period was march 22nd and now she is starting to cramp (she says she has cramps randomly inbetween her periods but the her nipples started hurting in the past couple days. and i know those are both signs of pregnancy :/ and then she told me she had brown discharge yesturday when peeing which normally happens after her period but its been a while since her last period,, and the last thing is she has been noticing her vagina smelling very strong for the past few months, just throwing that out there.

But is it possible that shes pregnant? Why is she getting all these symptoms?
Any input would be great... and i know we made a huge mistake by being so sexual and we are done im just dieing for her to start her period so i know we have nothing to worry about.
She also just stayed home from school, I don't exactly know why because she's still sleeping but it could be morning sickness?