Cramping but no period???
Hello!  I am really confused right now.  My period is either 6 or 8 days late (Feb. being a short month-my last period began Feb. 14..happy V-day to me haha) and the only period like symptoms I have is some light-medium cramping.  I have taken four HPTs and they all came out negative, but still no bleeding.  I have looked up the signs of early pregnancy, and I do exhibit some of the signs e.g. tender breasts, freg. urination, and fatigue.  My sister has recently moved in with us and I have heard that women can affect one anothers cycles, but could this have happened so soon (in only one cycles time) and so dramatically?  I have NEVER missed a period and the latest it has ever been is three days.  How long should I wait til I take action, and what action would that be??  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a complete loss and have no one I can go to for help.  Thanks in advance.
hello, i just have a question that i really want some one to answer that knows what their talking about. It has been 54 days since my last period. i thought i was going to start about a week ago because i was having what felt like period cramps.. but nothing. I took a home pregnancy test almost a month ago, but it was negative. Idk, i just dont feel right... Could i be pregnant?
Im feeling the same way. My Last period was oct31st to Nov. 5 2011. Today is 12/29/2011 and still nothing! lol. my Period has been normal for the past few years. Last year I missed carried at just about 5 months. Beining the end of July 2011 my period started acting crazy.So now I am scard to test cuz I dont want the test to come back negitive. I want to wait untill jan 6th 2012 to do so, becuz then if I am perggo I will be 2 months. What do you think I should do
Hey did you ever find out if you was pregnant ....i'm having the same issues and the weird thing is my period was suppose to come on the same day as yours and now it's 31 of dec and i have not had my period except for mild cramping every now and then .... also alot of white discharge i'm so confused and don't want to test until i feel like i'm sure

Please someone help :)
I did take a test and i blanked out so my doc say alot of the discharge is signs of prg and i also picked up breaking out alot and weird eating habits and br habits.. so they say it could be a yes i have yet to actually go it. i still have no cycle so.. i am not sure.. best  of luck to you.  ill keep you posted
hey i know how youh fell i am 14 and gettin ready to have my first kid i am super scared
Im think I may be pregnant.  I had my mirena removed Nov 29 had my period Dec 1.  now it is Jan 2 and i havnt had another period. My husband and I have been having sex regularly. I took a test it had a very very very faint line in the window to say if your pregnant. My brest feel bigger and heavier not really sore. I have been feeling tired and I cry out of no where sometimes.  We have been trying. I am not stressed or anything.  Going to take another test friday.  But i think I am pregnant hubby not to sure since we couldnt really see the line to show if you are pregnant.  So what do yall think? yes or no.  It was a very very very faint line.
the same thing is happening to me now... am i pregant?
My boobs are a darker color than what the normally are, I've been having really bad headache and some cramping but I havnt had sex what does that mean. And I've already had my period this month. So what could be wrong with me?
Hi. I need some help, dont really know what to think, my last period was Nov. 25, lasted about 18 days. The reason it lasted that long was because I started BC in mid cycle (had my hormones all out of wack.) I usually get my periods at the end of the month, just depends. I havent had a period yet and have been having some really intersting symptoms. I have been having the cramping, as if I was starting my period for about a week now, tender breast, feeling nauseated, really tired, I am always hot for some wierd reason. I stopped taking the BC because I was having blurry vision and going to see the dr about that soon. I dont know if I'm pregnant, I am very curious to find out but dont even know when I should actually pee on the stick...I'm going to take it around the 20 of Jan to be certain. Or is that to late. Idk...Please Help!! :)
My girlfriend so due for her monthly but no spotting jut extreme cramps she few days late and its not the first what do I do
OK.. I really don't know what to think and I really don't want to stress out since that could cause you to have late periods... My last period was Nov 12th I suppossd to have my period on Dec but had no period for Dec. It's January 6th and no period... I sometimes feel cramping I do feel more  tired then usually... I took a test yesturday... But nothing showed... So I really don't know what to do...
my boyfriend and i only started ttc about 3 weeks ago. ive been using an app on my phone to track my cycle for the last 6 months or so and according to that i should have started on the 3rd. so im only 3 day late but ive been cramping like im going to start but nothing.
i have been doing some other research and it said that stress can cause u to ovulate late...i just dont know if i should go get a hpt or wait a couple more weeks.
Least you had the faint line hun, i am in a similar situation in so far as i had the same coil removed at the beginning of Dec came on on the 19th - am now not due on again until the 16th of this month but have been having cramps, tiredness nausea and crying for no reason, my partner and i are ttc at the moment so i dont know whether i am imagining things or if i am indeed pregnant, took a hpt the other day and got a negative, so i really dont know one way or the other seeing as how i havent actually missed my period yet!

Hope you get the answer your looking for tho hun :)
my last period was nov. 19th it is now Jan. 8th and still no period. i took a test about a week ago and it was negative. my cycle is usually every 26 days. but for the past 6 months it's been getting further and further apart. I told my doctor that it was changing and she just said as long as it comes within 30 days it's concidered normal... from 26 to 30 days? normal? what ever. now i'm waiting for an available appointment to see what is going on. Had a lite pink discharge today but still no period. I actually have 3 children and was trying to get into nursing school. now everything is on hold.
you dont need to worry... right now... dont buy a test. until 5 days before your period.. or you can wait till you miss your period then 4 days of a missed period you can take a test.
3DAYS LATE
i had my period dec 5. bhut havent had a period since . my period was supose to come jan 5. but it hasnt showed up yet ;i had sex for the first time on the 8 without any protection ; my breast have been hurting fo 2weeks i have cramps bhut no sign of blood .  bhut on the other hand i have a urnary tract infection . can some one help me ? .
Just an update..  i posted in dec.. i found out 3 days ago i am 2 months prg. :) and im glad my bf is deciding to do the right thing... and it is taking a it to get use to it but ill live.. now to figure out the next step.
Hello, I am 2 months late on my period and have never been late before, I have been having cramping but still no period. I have been having a lot of the pregnancy symptom's, I took one pregnancy test a week after I first messed my period and another a week after that and both were negative. I am very concerned do you guys have any advice??
i took a test too ... i had to wait ill almost a month late to find out im 2 months along
and i ahd to go to the er not a htp or a ept
MY LAST PERIOD WAS DEC FIRST AND I WAS SUPPOST TO START AGAIN ON THE 31 OF DEC IT IS JAN 12 AND I AM ALMOST TWO WEEKS LATE I HAVE BEEN HAVING CRAMPING, AS IF I WAS STARTING MY PERIOD FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW, FEELING NAUSEATED, REALLY TIRED, I AM ALWAYS HOT FOR SOME WEIRD REASON. I AM SCARED THAT I AM PREGNANT I AM SINGLE BUT BEEN SEEN THE SAME GUY FOR  8 MONTHS NOW AND I AM NOT READY FOR A KID IDK WHAT TO DO AND I HAVE NOT TAKEN A HPT HAVE NOT MONEY TO GET ONE

PLEASE HELP
i had the same syn toms .. i did not have money either i went in to er.. with bad head ack and pain.. they did the test..  i says go in next week for results
I have no car or anyway to get anywhere
I was able to buy a hpt today so I'm going to take it in the morning and I'll let you all know
well I'm pregnant and very happy
I'm experiencing some cramping, white clear discharge but my period isn't due for another 10 days... What does this mean? Could I be preggers??
hiya i had a misscarriage on the 10th/12/2011 and it was a natural misscarriage but still no period, ive been experiencing mild pains around my uterus and  they are sometimes sharp pains but go within a couple of seconds and have been eating alot more, boobs are getting soar and extremley tired and hormonal swings all what i got with my last pregnancy, i done a home preg test on monday and it come back negative, have i tested too early?
hey i just wanted to let you know im going threw the same thing we had sex during my ovulation week of Jan 11th- 16th ive felt nausea and really bad cramping in my ovaries and my breasts are tender and i know im not supposed to start for another 7 days but i want to test im not sure if i should but i really want to know
hey that may not mean your pregnant since it was a natural miscarriage and recently it may still be your body thinking you are pregnant
hey iam rlly confused hoope someone can answer me back im 18, always had my period pretty regular (27-28) and then went trip to europe for a  month(november) and got it 29, 30 the next months  and now im four days late (Jan)
i have a boyfriend just before going to europe and we still go out, but which now im a bit worried, well im not so panicked(actually im too calm in my case) becuz i hav slight cramps as if im getting my period but i havent had anything. should i do a preg test or wait another week? also id like to know if ,y cycles are irregualr?
well ive been married for 3 years and im sure that we are not ready for kids! but this month i have been cramping but not bleeding for the last 2 weeks. my period is always on the 3rd week of the month. Im on the pill but due to circumstances may have missed or been late on a couple of pills. and my breast are tender and i am falling asleep during the day which is odd for me since i am an insomniac. Im scared to take a pregnancy test incase its too early. I mean if i am pregnant we will become as ready as possible but we are only 24 and just got things worked out in life like getting bills under control and stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated. I havent told my husband yet my concerns either he tends to stress easily lol.    
I have never missed a period,or anything. But this month really kicked me. I was supposed to start at the endings of december and beginnings of January. I missed my first period, I took a home pregnant test it came out to be negative a couple of days later I took another home pregnancy test it also came out to be negative. I'm supposed to be on my monthly period at this moment, but no blood has dared to drop. All I have is medium cramping, and I'm looking up trying to figure out what this could be, but haven't found my answer. Can anyone help? Please!.
Heyy
i have been having mild cramping that comes and goes also sharp pains, im gassy, my breast are tender but not really,my bf n i had intercourse i few days ago i went to the bathroom and saw i was bleeding a little it was watery looked kinda pink this NEVER happens after sex and  i have taken 3 pregnant tests this month all neg. i was supposed to start today but nothing could i be pregnant or is my mind messing with me! please i need help!
I have been cramping but no period and frequently having headaches. I was suppost to have my menstrual on the 15th of January. When should I take my pegnancy test?Do I have any chances that i might be pregnant?
it is to early to take a test and you can't get pregnant within a week after your period
well on dec i had 2 preiod one the being of the month and the end of the month and than 5 days later i had sex with my bf jan 7 and 8 and 9 and i had not had a prioed for jan yet but it feel like it was coming now for 2 weeks.
i am 6 days late and have tender breast. all pg tests say negatory and tthe one at the docs to and i had a toble 4 years ago. i am worried because i dont want a toble pg.. what should i do?
I am the same. Came off the pill as my partner and I wanted to start a family and my period started 1st Jan (Happy New Year to me)! I was due on 29th Jan but so far no sign.  I have had cramping for the past week or so and just put it down to period pains (with the pill I never suffered from these so didn't know what to think), but now the cramping is in my lower back as well as in my abdomen, I am also a lot tired than I normally am, a lot less patient and I have come out with a few spots on my face which is unusual for me. I have tried a few HPTs since I was due and all negative.

I have made a docs appointment for Friday afternoon as I want to be sure that everything ok as the cramps on the right side of my abdomen are worrying me a bit and better to be safe than sorry!

x
hey, im sorta on the same boat, like clockwork, started new years day. My boyfriend and I use withdrawal, we've been together a long time, no immediate concerns about children, just go with the flow.... (no pun intended) i was due 28-29th January, but complained from about the 2nd week in jan about annoying pains in my hips. its gotten gradually worse but the period never came. 1st Feb i went to the doc because i had been up allll night with the pains, which feel like REALLY bad period cramps. he did a pregnancy test which was negative and diagnosed Spasms. Saying as the pain was simultaneously at both sides it ruled out everything else barr pregnancy. The evening of the 1st, it seemed to me like my period had started, but a couple of hours later, not a trace. I have been irrationally emotional, not sleeping due to the pains waking me up and nothing eases it... i run hot and cold, i have lost all interest in sex which isnt me and i feel REALLY close to vomitting on occasion but never do and put it down to the cramps/spasms, tender breasts, easily tired, ghostly pale, just really not at myself.  I cant put up with the cramps/spasms if there isn't a baby in there lol so I'm going back to my docs next week if they dont stop...
Need A Little Help Im 22yrs Old And My And My Boyfriend Had Unprotected Sex A Few Weeks Ago My Period Way Due On The 4th But It Didnt Come I've Had Some Cramping But They Were Very Light Only One Of My Breast Have A Little Pain I Find Myself Going To The Restroom More Often And Very Sleepy I Havnt Took A Pregnancy Test Yet......Could I Be Pregnant
If you are having symptoms it is certainly not from the sexual encounter from three days ago. I love to read about the experience but if you don't understand how conception works there are multiple books or resources to give you more information.  My advice would be to make your next gyn appointment immediately and ask all the questions that you have as they relate to conception.
My period is 10 days late, but I've taken several home pregnancy tests and they've all been negative. I had unprotected sex whenever I was ovulating and we didn't use the "pull out" method or anything. My period is usually never late, but all the home tests are telling me I'm not pregnant. I've been very tired lately, been a bit crampy here and there, but still no period. I've also been feeling like I'm going to be sick, but I haven't actually vomitted yet, kinda been nauseated thoguh and I've been eating some strange combinations of food. Should I go to the doctor and have a blood test?
I am about a week late. I had unprotected sex while I was ovulating. I feel like my period is going to start but it is not coming. You know the feeling right before you start? I have that but I have for two days, and normally I only feel it about 3 hours before..... If I am pregnant, It will be due around my partners birthday!!
When should I take a test? Like whens the best time?!?!
I am a week late on my period. Around the time I was suppose to have my period, I have been having these mild cramps, headache, been super tired, and bloating, nausea...I am still having those symptoms to this day..I took 3 hpt and they said all negative. I don't really know what To do. I'm don't have health insurance.

Any advice!?
I have recently just found out i am pregnant and for the last few days i have had sorta like period pains and a sore back. i had the sore back with my first son jayden who was born at 26w3days but not the period pains.. im not bleeding and am wondering if this is normal and just the baby attaching its self??
I have taken a pregnancy test because it is now 2 weeks already. It came up positive but just around my navel area feels like it is stretching when I stand up right. What do you think this means? This will be my first pregnancy. I am not seeing the doctor not till next week.
Hi I'm my husband and I are currently ttc and since about 3-4days after ovulation i started having cramps off and on that felt like my perid but no blood. I'm super exhausted all the time even with sleeping in til 2(i work 3-1130). My stomach always hurt if I havent ate after i ate when I first wake up.It only subsides after an hour after eating. My breast are achy and tender. My headaches are constant and i'm pretty moody. my period isn't due until tomorrow but with all the symptoms I'm not sure itll come. my question is could I juss want to be pregnant bad enough to feel pregnant??This has never happened before. Or could I really be pregnant?/and how soon can I take a test and get an ACCURATE result??
Hi I use to have irregular period naw cycle 32 days  most I'm 8 days  late spots come
Out as if it would when
I'm due on sore boobs tired took a test it was negative as it may be to early ??? What's best to do as I don't want to get hopes up  and been having loads of clear milky discharge and lil pains or cramps ... Help ?
I Missed My Period And I Have Tummy Cramps But Im Really Hoping That I Am Because It Was Planned., So What Are Some Helping Comments And I Can Afford A Hpt Because Im Grounded So I Can't Go Any Where..
Im Dizzy SomeTimes When I Get Up And Yeah But I Didn't Throw Up Yet..So Please Help..
Ohk so i need some advice , my last period. Was on the 5th of jan.& ended on the 11th. I normally get my period at the beginning of every month. Its feb 17 and i still have not gotton it?? My breast have been having this tingling feeling and feeling sore if you touch them. My stomach has been having cramping like pains and its starting to feel alittle harder then usual?? & ive also notice i have been making a trip to the bathroom alot . Could i be pregnant?
That's funny, I'm in the same boat! (except my period was the day after yours and lasted a day after yours stopped). Pretty crazy! I'm having the same symptoms as you (cramping occasionally and sore breasts) but I don't think I've been to the bathroom more and I haven't had any other symptoms. Me and my partner think we are pregnant but I still haven't tested yet. I had similar symptoms a few months ago but the test was negative (obviously). So, you can do what I'm going to do and wait a few more days and take a test then to see for sure. (PS, if we are pregnant we will be due in Oct! :) All the best!
Hey im a 3 days late on my peroid and all of a sudden im getting sharp pains, me and my parter had sex a week ago could it be possiable that i am pregent and also im sure that i have slight soreness in my boobs are these signs that i might be pregent  or is it just becuz im a little late
Could someone plz help me im so confused
i would really like some advice on what to do next
it's now the 20/02/2012 i had my last period the 7/02/2012 that lasted four days the fourth day i had sex, but when i finished them i have still being getting bad period like cramps just in my right side .. my usual period cramps i do suffer really bad with them i find it hard to do things .. but these pains started of faint but then they are gettin worse it's now been 10 days since the last day of my period they are much worse now , also alot of white and clear discharge but i was thinking it's because im ovulating but i never experienced this much of it when i ovulate:/ anyone any ideas please helppppp
Hi everyone.... i was having some really bad cramping like i was going to start my period, it lasted for about a week so i took a Pregnancy test and it came out positive so i took another one 2 days later and again it came out positive... ive been drinking alot of orange juice, could that be a result of the test or am i really pregnant? im set up to go to the doctors in 2 days but i really want to know right now. im really worried yet excited at the same time.
no im feeling the same things
I am 17 years old and me and my fiance have been trying to have a baby for ahwile now and I was suppose to start my period five days ago and still havent. I have been having pregnancy symptoms but when I took a pregnancy test it came up negative, I did take the test a few days before my period was expected.... what should I do now?
im 17 to. also im engaged to a wonderful man, we were trying for 3 months, i went to the doctors today with my mom and we found out im pregnant. i only hope the best of luck for you to
Hi everyone ...Ok so i'm a bit of a damsel in distress...advice would be SUUUUUPER HELPFUL!

Im 7 days late, my periods are never late. I havent felt sick or noticed any changes to my boobs, i feel exhausted in the day from doing nothing  (usually extremely active ...gym 2 hrs a day!)...the other day i thought my periods were coming but i'm still waiting!!!?? I;ve tried 4 home pregnancy tests they are all negative!!!  i'm superr emotional and sensitive! my skin is breaking out and  i am seriously  constipated, having really weird dreams and am sooo incredibly frustrated!
I felt my ovary (almost felt like it was throbbing..?? weird:S) and this morning i had extremely bad cramps, eased off in the afternoon and now is just light sharp pains on both my left and right sides sometimes i get heartburn. I'm realllllllyyyyyy confused and REALLY stressed, i'm getting married end of this year and need to know if i should be organising an earlier wedding! I'm doing a blood test this week... but anyy advice would really help!! I'm realllyy stressed, confused and irritated. PLEASE HELPPPPPPP
i would go to the doctor. you could be pregnant. i am having the same symptoms. i am really nauseas. i ovulated almost a week ago. a few days after i started ovulating i had a sharp pain on my lower left side. my fiance and i had sex every day that i ovulated. two days after the sharp pain i had light cramps on my left side. i'm supposed to get my period next week but i have no pms symptoms.
hi everyone i have been having these really bad headaches and my stomach has been killing me. my cycle always comes on the 11th or right after but i have been cramping and spotting since about 3 weeks ago.
i just want to let people know that i went to the doctors and i found out i was pregnant. i took my mom with me to find out. shes not all that happy (im only 17 but almost a month from being 18) i have my OB-GYN appt on march 13th so wish me luck threw these next few months
good luck at your doc's and Congrats!!
Hi , Everyone

Im so confused!!!! well basically right i was on the birth control pill for 2 months in a half , I stop on Feb 14. due to having irregular periods. on Dec 31st i had my period and finish on Jan 5th I did not start my cycle til Feb 14 which is 42day late other than my periods before i was on the Pill!!!. so I had sex with my partner 5/6 days after my last period, numberous times without any contraceptive and now its been nearly a week and a half and all my HPT says Negative but now im having really bad stomach cramps which are coming and going, i have gained and feel really bloated, im feeling sick and i have start to have craves for certain foods........................all i want to know could i be pregnant please?????
im just like you iam 4 days late no period bad cramps took hpt its negative is it too soon??
hi. im am 19 i was suppose to start on the 14-15 of this month and its the 18 and this whole week ive been feeling some killer cramps but only at night and been notecing clear discharge only but NO period! :/ might i be prego?
Hello everyone iam 17 years old and I didn't use protection. My bf *** on me and I havnt got my period sence last month and my cheast hurts a lot and last time when I was gona take a shower my niples had yellow and iam having cramps and pain and I serach how many weeks iam and it says 7 weeks and I read how's your baby and it says you havin cramps and pain and dahts what its happeninq to me and me and my bf still have sex and he cums me and I was wondering if dahts why my pregnancy test comes ngative?? I took the clearblue pregnancy test ! And me andmy bf are worried why the test comes negative if he did come on me
-plz someone help me thanks  !
im a kid and feeling severe pain any help??????
I'm almost 18 and I was suppose to start my period on the 15th i do believe! But I have been having headaches and cramps but I'm not on my period. IDK what to do, if I don't start by Thursday Im getting one! Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
I'm just reading your forum even though you posted it in January. I have been having cramps as if my period is coming for over a week. I'm nauseated every single morning, I've been going to bed early every night. Last night I was crying for no reason. Could I be pregnant? My period is late but not super late, only a few days. I've taken tests but they're all negative. I feel obsessed! I wanna know if I have a baby in there soooo badly!!!
For Kirby and stking hey! I'd been having this problem myself for the past weekend. My period is very irregular. Sometimes it comes when expected and sometimes it doesn't, but here's my opinion.

A few days ago I was freaking out the same as you girls and I almost cried at least 5 times. My last period was period on the 23rd of March and my next one was supposed to come on the 20th of April (I use the MyDays App) but it was a no show.  I had sex with my bf on the 29th of March and we used protection (Trojan enz w/ spermicide) but he likes to *** in the condom while still inside of me and that makes me paranoid. Well around the 20th  I was experiencing all the symptoms, tender breasts, diarrhea, head aches, the whole nine, but there was no blood and I was really scared. My friends put it into my head that I might have be pregnant and I let them get to me. I stressed about being pregnant all through the 21st and went through every possible scenario like what if the condom broke ect. What made it worse was when my bf texted me asking if I had my period yet because he too gets paranoid about this kind of stuff. That made the situation 10 time worse.

My advice? stop worrying. If you know you practiced safe sex from start to finish, just calm down and wait. After a day of me just relaxing and not worrying so much, my period came. The more you stress on it, the later it'll come and you might even miss it. If it'll help, take a pregnancy test and when the result comes back negative, it should ease your mind long enough for your period to come. I also learned that if your cramps are increasing and continue on and off for more than 2 weeks and there is still no blood, you might be preggo. Your uterus is preparing for the pregnancy. (Just a fun fact) I don't encourage you guys to have sex without a condom, even if it is with someone you "love". If you guys aren't ready for that responsibility and you don't use BC you need to use a condom and a premium quality brand at that.
Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? Am curious, because everything you going through sounds like what am going through right now.
Hello ladies, Today im due 4 my period but no blood just having severe menstrual cramps. Should I wait until tomorrow to see if anything happens???
Im currently going thru the same thing. Im 30 and my hubby and I have been trying for the last year. I recently got on and off birth control thinking that would help. I had a period in march but not since. My periods have been regular for the last year and a half, so I took a hpt and the line was very faint. I took a total of 6 after that including at the drs all negative. Im having all the symptoms, sore boobs, cramping,vaginal discharge, but still negative and no period. ARGGGHHH so frustrating......
Blahh! In need of help! I'm having light cramps but no bleeding.. I keep thinking its gonna come but nothing happens. my stomach has been feeling a little weird and and I have been sleeping enough but still wake up exhausted.. my last period was march 22nd and ended the 26th.. I don't remmember having a period in april.. is this all in my head or should I take a test?? If so when??
i had my period on may 8th to the 13th, i had unprotected sex on the 24th and today i'm feeling like getting my period same symptoms....someone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if my situation will result in pregnancy as the only sure preg symptom I have is tender breasts. My periods are few and far between, had 2 or 3 last year and none so far this year. I have to admit I didn't think you could fall pregnant not gettin your period, but I looked it up recently and it does happen. So it's diffanitly a possibility. The other thing is I have a bladder infection that is givin me all sorts of other symptoms that fall into the same as pregnancy symptoms. And what is again strange is that i've only ever had one before and that was the last time I was pregnant.
My symptoms are, everything included, tender breasts, vains showing, cramps, nausea, heat rushs, peeing more often, headaches, tiredness and I may be wrong but I think I have smelt things other people have not.
These symptoms started on 19th of may, and i've had them since. I had only seen the doc yesterday and found out about the bladder infection, and the pregnancy test came out negative. He gave me some preg antibotics, jus in case and I see him again in two weeks.
I will try and keep you updated.
I'm four days late been cramping. I'm never late on my period. Can I be pregnant?
Depends on unprotected sex, time of ovulation and other things such as uti's, bladder infections and hormones. Either way go see the doctor, cause if you were pregnant you'd still have to go see doc anyway.
Not much to update for me, had another test this mornin and it came up neg. My breasts have totally changed, they are heavy and have the glands on them, also darker. My cramping is the same.
Im confused coz I often get my periods every 228 days cycle and knw I'm late 14 days. I've. Been getting those mild cramps n masive heads pain! And did do HPT this morning but it come out negative and now I don't knw what mst I do next? Please advise in need for your advise plz ?
I had my last period between may 13 threw the 18 I'm irregular but I missed my period this month which I really thought nothing of it cause I'm irregular..but I had a change n my appetite been emotional craving pickles not liking the same foods me and my bf was sleeping alot I had cramps so bad late at night it was horrible but im thinking just a bad period was coming my nipples felt tingly but I thought it was cause of my nipple rings  ..only to find I was 6 weeks preggo....alot of the same symptoms u guys been having
Everyone is different and many things, ex. Stress, can make ovulation occur later..and therefore get pregnate or AF late...so anything is possible
Is there such a thing of testing too early when your passed your starting day cycle? Im going through the many symptoms most women on here have posted. The sweat symptoms are worsening.
its always best to start a new post since this one is a few years old it might get passed up just to be aware of.

But I took a test I think a few days after I missed my period. But yes you can take one to early. Especially if you are not tracking your cycles to know exactly when you ovulated. Sometimes we can be off on when we thought we ovulated and then get a negative when really the HCG levels are to low to be picked up by the pregnancy tests. I would say if you are a week past when your period was supposed to start then you could probably take a test.
I'm cramping but still no period What is wrong with me. I have no symtoms though so i know I am not preg Any Advice*...
Can someone help me out? My period is late.. I usually have cramps a week before I get my period. I got the cramps a couple days before and they weren't as consistent nor as painful. Ive been experiencing nasuea, headaches, mood swings, constipation, getting easily heated, I'm tired all the time, tender breasted that seem to be enlarging. I just got back from vacation. Where I had some of these symptoms. But didn't think twice about it. I'm home now and I thought it was just from recovery after being gone so long. I want to be pregnant, I pray about it! So I'm not exactly sure when to take a test I just don't want to get my hopes up. Ive been having unprotected sex for 6months, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Hello! My period is very irregular! Has been since about 8 years ago. I think it's related to my weight and it maybe hereditary but I'm not sure. Before August of last year the last time I saw an actual period was June 2008. But within the last year I lost 60 lbs and I saw my period twice, in August and in april. I haven't saw it since. Recently I've been having light cramps but no sign of a period. Not even spotting. Is it possible I could be pregnant????
Do All Women Expierience Morning Sickness?
Ive been havin cramps all day n i havent got my period...usually when i get cramps da period comes right away.Also ive been having alot of headaches in these past 3wks. . Im hopin i.could be pregnate.  What should i do?
Hi I am trying to figure out if I'm pregnant... I had unprotected sex on the eigth of aug my period was on the first of aug so idk if I was ovulating or not but I'm on a 23 day cycle I had some bad cramping about fice days after sex I have increased headaches... boobs have changed a bit.. I'm moody ...increased sex drive..am I pregnant??? Suggestions
I am now a week away from two months late on my period. I havent had one since july 16th. I took a test a week ago it was a very light negative. Um having major cramping lately n feel way blated but still no period any advice?
My period is 3 months late and my boyfriend came in me on the 26 of this month and im cramping so bad in my stomach its killing me i didnt take a pregnancy test yet because i think its to early,  but i feel all signs of being pregnant please tell me what i could do because the cramps are really painful.
I've actualy had kids an usualy new sraight away I was pregnant because I hve coil in never crossed my mind gonna take test tomarrow. Aaaaaah ready 4 nervous breakdown
Jeez I think I am pregnant no way! I've been pregnant and new straight away but because of coil when period was late never dawned on me kept thinking cramps was period comming but three weeks goin on. Aaaaaaarh! What my gonna do my older kids will kill me.  
Seriously nev thought I was pregnant because I have coil in but realy think I am nye gonna do test tomarrow wat my gonna do aaaaarh!
Hi my period was at the beginning of November and i had sex November 14th and it was protected but i have had cramps and my breasts have been sensitive but i have not began to bleed, is it possible i am pregnant?
you need to see a doctor...if anything...oneway of regulating if somehow your cycles get off track is birth control pills...i had to use that method for 6 months i would go months without a period and then i went to the doctor he put me on bc pills and six months later i stopped taking them under his instructions and bam everything was back on track...like clock work...also yes you could still be pregnant so once again go to the doctor and request a blood test, it's the most accurate way because it actually gives you an exact count of the hcg in your body...where as a urine test just says a simple yes or no hcg was detected...
Went in to hospital in the begining of november with very heavy bleeding ... was givin blood clotting pills and hornone pills to slow the bleeding it worked now its been a month since my now missed period and i keep getting negitive on my pregnacy tests ... what do i do ?
I had sex for the first time not too long ago, and we used a condom. After he came in one, he put on another one. Nothing happened to the condom, it didn't  break or anything. But today, like i usually do the day i get my period, i am cramping like crazy (this is kinda gross) and i have diarrhea. But no blood yet. My periods have never been on schedule. Am i pregnant? I have no other symptoms besides my boobs being a little sore. But they don't hurt that bad. Im not tired either. help please
I have had a tubal ligation 6 yrs ago with clips and they fell off inside so I then had it redone march of 2012 now im exactly 14 days late with major crippling cramping and no period im not usually regular which freaks me out all the time but iv never had cramps this bad wit no period now accompaning excrusiating back pain...I took a preg test 3 days ago and it was negative but I still have the back pain and cramps but no period...I spoted when I was due on the 17th of dec now jan of 13 and nothing.....I have endometriosi too so Idk wtf to think and help wud b great!!!!
Period due in five days I've been cramping all week, nauseus, constipated watery mouth unusually hungry, milky white discharge had sex every tthursday through
SUNDAY sometimes longer in Feb we are hoping to be pregnant
Ovulation test confirmed strangely that I ovulated twice this month gonna take the test next week
Hey everybody I have a situation I was on the depo shot the last one I had was in October an I ain't had a period since then well I have been cramping real bad for three days bad headaches an back pain an sore breasts an I have thick white oderless discharge an sorry to say this but hurts to have sex now can somebody help me out not sure wat to do if I should wait a lil longer to take a test or go see a doc if anybody can give me some advice please help me out
Hey I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 20 about to be 21 yes he out of school done with collage and have a job . But I'm still in school and have a job . But my period is 4 days late my nipples are sroce and I been cramping a lot . Could I be pregnrant ?
Ok so me and bf have sex alot without a condom. I usually start my period around the end of the month. Ive had cramps for only one day (three days ago) and my breasts (nipples) are sore since the cramping began. I have not had my period. I also experience nausea and fatigue. What does this mean? Could i be pregnant? Please help.
Hello im really concerned about my period cycles because I have just finished my last period 8 days ago and I suddenly have cramps and bad ones what does this mean please help?
me amd my boyfriend have bwwn having unprotected sex and he has came inside of me more then a handful of times, i took my morena out about amonth and a half ago and right after i did he started to ejaculate in me. i went to the hospital two days afyer the last time ge came in me blood test was.negitive was that too early? now mu boobs are tender and i have severe cramping like on my cervix kinda like a menstrual cramp but worse amd i havent started my period. im always hungry but im so confused. please help
I am exactly 3 weeks late, i took a test when i was 1 week late, and another a few days later, both were negative and im not sure if i should test again, my cycle is irregular but has never been this late, im 28-41 day cycles, and since january has been 28 days, on the dot, ive been cramping and light headed but thats normal before i start but its been like this since may 25th... should i do another test?
I'm 3 days late. My stomach feels harder and bloated. My breasts have been sore and heavier. My mood has changed and now I'm getting angry easier and more often. I've been hungry more often and eating a lot more than I used to. For the past couple weeks there has been a bunch more discharge since about a month ago. My last period (starting, ending) was August 9-August 13. I'm getting a Home Pregnancy test soon to clarify. Could I be pregnant???
Did you become pregnant??
nov4th my periods came 2 days early without any cramps like normally,nov5th it seemed normal but with very light pains for few hours and stopped, then two weeks later i started feeling stomach cramps, bloated,gassy,full all the time, pains on my abdominal area,tired,moody,ate too much pica but never struggle in toilet, drink too much water, uncomfortable when laying completely on my stomach,very sensitive breast and are heavy plus seem full, showing some green veins, now dec 6th my periods came late with light pains also but but very dark blood not heavy at all and  no clots like usually be when im on periods. please help whats going onpnov4th my periods came 2 days early without any cramps like normally,nov5th it seemed normal but with very light pains for few hours and stopped, then two weeks later i started feeling stomach cramps, bloated,gassy,full all the time, pains on my abdominal area,tired,moody,ate too much pica but never struggle in toilet, drink too much water, uncomfortable when laying completely on my stomach,very sensitive breast and are heavy plus seem full, showing some green veins, now dec 6th my periods came late with light pains also but but very dark blood not heavy at all and  no clots like usually be when im on periods. please help whats going on
I HAD MY PERIOD ABOUT A WEEK AGO, BUT COUPLE WEEKS BEFORE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND AFTER MY PERIOD WE DID AS WELL,

TODAY I FEEL EXTREMELY BLAH, AS IN HEADACHE, BODY ACHES, AND CRAMP LIKE FEELING. I JUST GOT OFF MY PERIOD SO I KNOW ITS NOT TIME FOR THAT ALREADY! SO, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.