Cramping but no period???
Hello!  I am really confused right now.  My period is either 6 or 8 days late (Feb. being a short month-my last period began Feb. 14..happy V-day to me haha) and the only period like symptoms I have is some light-medium cramping.  I have taken four HPTs and they all came out negative, but still no bleeding.  I have looked up the signs of early pregnancy, and I do exhibit some of the signs e.g. tender breasts, freg. urination, and fatigue.  My sister has recently moved in with us and I have heard that women can affect one anothers cycles, but could this have happened so soon (in only one cycles time) and so dramatically?  I have NEVER missed a period and the latest it has ever been is three days.  How long should I wait til I take action, and what action would that be??  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a complete loss and have no one I can go to for help.  Thanks in advance.
i just want to let people know that i went to the doctors and i found out i was pregnant. i took my mom with me to find out. shes not all that happy (im only 17 but almost a month from being 18) i have my OB-GYN appt on march 13th so wish me luck threw these next few months
good luck at your doc's and Congrats!!
Hi , Everyone

Im so confused!!!! well basically right i was on the birth control pill for 2 months in a half , I stop on Feb 14. due to having irregular periods. on Dec 31st i had my period and finish on Jan 5th I did not start my cycle til Feb 14 which is 42day late other than my periods before i was on the Pill!!!. so I had sex with my partner 5/6 days after my last period, numberous times without any contraceptive and now its been nearly a week and a half and all my HPT says Negative but now im having really bad stomach cramps which are coming and going, i have gained and feel really bloated, im feeling sick and i have start to have craves for certain foods........................all i want to know could i be pregnant please?????
im just like you iam 4 days late no period bad cramps took hpt its negative is it too soon??
hi. im am 19 i was suppose to start on the 14-15 of this month and its the 18 and this whole week ive been feeling some killer cramps but only at night and been notecing clear discharge only but NO period! :/ might i be prego?
Hello everyone iam 17 years old and I didn't use protection. My bf *** on me and I havnt got my period sence last month and my cheast hurts a lot and last time when I was gona take a shower my niples had yellow and iam having cramps and pain and I serach how many weeks iam and it says 7 weeks and I read how's your baby and it says you havin cramps and pain and dahts what its happeninq to me and me and my bf still have sex and he cums me and I was wondering if dahts why my pregnancy test comes ngative?? I took the clearblue pregnancy test ! And me andmy bf are worried why the test comes negative if he did come on me
-plz someone help me thanks  !
im a kid and feeling severe pain any help??????
I'm almost 18 and I was suppose to start my period on the 15th i do believe! But I have been having headaches and cramps but I'm not on my period. IDK what to do, if I don't start by Thursday Im getting one! Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
I'm just reading your forum even though you posted it in January. I have been having cramps as if my period is coming for over a week. I'm nauseated every single morning, I've been going to bed early every night. Last night I was crying for no reason. Could I be pregnant? My period is late but not super late, only a few days. I've taken tests but they're all negative. I feel obsessed! I wanna know if I have a baby in there soooo badly!!!
For Kirby and stking hey! I'd been having this problem myself for the past weekend. My period is very irregular. Sometimes it comes when expected and sometimes it doesn't, but here's my opinion.

A few days ago I was freaking out the same as you girls and I almost cried at least 5 times. My last period was period on the 23rd of March and my next one was supposed to come on the 20th of April (I use the MyDays App) but it was a no show.  I had sex with my bf on the 29th of March and we used protection (Trojan enz w/ spermicide) but he likes to *** in the condom while still inside of me and that makes me paranoid. Well around the 20th  I was experiencing all the symptoms, tender breasts, diarrhea, head aches, the whole nine, but there was no blood and I was really scared. My friends put it into my head that I might have be pregnant and I let them get to me. I stressed about being pregnant all through the 21st and went through every possible scenario like what if the condom broke ect. What made it worse was when my bf texted me asking if I had my period yet because he too gets paranoid about this kind of stuff. That made the situation 10 time worse.

My advice? stop worrying. If you know you practiced safe sex from start to finish, just calm down and wait. After a day of me just relaxing and not worrying so much, my period came. The more you stress on it, the later it'll come and you might even miss it. If it'll help, take a pregnancy test and when the result comes back negative, it should ease your mind long enough for your period to come. I also learned that if your cramps are increasing and continue on and off for more than 2 weeks and there is still no blood, you might be preggo. Your uterus is preparing for the pregnancy. (Just a fun fact) I don't encourage you guys to have sex without a condom, even if it is with someone you "love". If you guys aren't ready for that responsibility and you don't use BC you need to use a condom and a premium quality brand at that.
Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? Am curious, because everything you going through sounds like what am going through right now.
Hello ladies, Today im due 4 my period but no blood just having severe menstrual cramps. Should I wait until tomorrow to see if anything happens???
Im currently going thru the same thing. Im 30 and my hubby and I have been trying for the last year. I recently got on and off birth control thinking that would help. I had a period in march but not since. My periods have been regular for the last year and a half, so I took a hpt and the line was very faint. I took a total of 6 after that including at the drs all negative. Im having all the symptoms, sore boobs, cramping,vaginal discharge, but still negative and no period. ARGGGHHH so frustrating......
Blahh! In need of help! I'm having light cramps but no bleeding.. I keep thinking its gonna come but nothing happens. my stomach has been feeling a little weird and and I have been sleeping enough but still wake up exhausted.. my last period was march 22nd and ended the 26th.. I don't remmember having a period in april.. is this all in my head or should I take a test?? If so when??
i had my period on may 8th to the 13th, i had unprotected sex on the 24th and today i'm feeling like getting my period same symptoms....someone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if my situation will result in pregnancy as the only sure preg symptom I have is tender breasts. My periods are few and far between, had 2 or 3 last year and none so far this year. I have to admit I didn't think you could fall pregnant not gettin your period, but I looked it up recently and it does happen. So it's diffanitly a possibility. The other thing is I have a bladder infection that is givin me all sorts of other symptoms that fall into the same as pregnancy symptoms. And what is again strange is that i've only ever had one before and that was the last time I was pregnant.
My symptoms are, everything included, tender breasts, vains showing, cramps, nausea, heat rushs, peeing more often, headaches, tiredness and I may be wrong but I think I have smelt things other people have not.
These symptoms started on 19th of may, and i've had them since. I had only seen the doc yesterday and found out about the bladder infection, and the pregnancy test came out negative. He gave me some preg antibotics, jus in case and I see him again in two weeks.
I will try and keep you updated.
I'm four days late been cramping. I'm never late on my period. Can I be pregnant?
Depends on unprotected sex, time of ovulation and other things such as uti's, bladder infections and hormones. Either way go see the doctor, cause if you were pregnant you'd still have to go see doc anyway.
Not much to update for me, had another test this mornin and it came up neg. My breasts have totally changed, they are heavy and have the glands on them, also darker. My cramping is the same.
Im confused coz I often get my periods every 228 days cycle and knw I'm late 14 days. I've. Been getting those mild cramps n masive heads pain! And did do HPT this morning but it come out negative and now I don't knw what mst I do next? Please advise in need for your advise plz ?
I had my last period between may 13 threw the 18 I'm irregular but I missed my period this month which I really thought nothing of it cause I'm irregular..but I had a change n my appetite been emotional craving pickles not liking the same foods me and my bf was sleeping alot I had cramps so bad late at night it was horrible but im thinking just a bad period was coming my nipples felt tingly but I thought it was cause of my nipple rings  ..only to find I was 6 weeks preggo....alot of the same symptoms u guys been having
Everyone is different and many things, ex. Stress, can make ovulation occur later..and therefore get pregnate or AF late...so anything is possible
Is there such a thing of testing too early when your passed your starting day cycle? Im going through the many symptoms most women on here have posted. The sweat symptoms are worsening.
its always best to start a new post since this one is a few years old it might get passed up just to be aware of.

But I took a test I think a few days after I missed my period. But yes you can take one to early. Especially if you are not tracking your cycles to know exactly when you ovulated. Sometimes we can be off on when we thought we ovulated and then get a negative when really the HCG levels are to low to be picked up by the pregnancy tests. I would say if you are a week past when your period was supposed to start then you could probably take a test.
I'm cramping but still no period What is wrong with me. I have no symtoms though so i know I am not preg Any Advice*...
Can someone help me out? My period is late.. I usually have cramps a week before I get my period. I got the cramps a couple days before and they weren't as consistent nor as painful. Ive been experiencing nasuea, headaches, mood swings, constipation, getting easily heated, I'm tired all the time, tender breasted that seem to be enlarging. I just got back from vacation. Where I had some of these symptoms. But didn't think twice about it. I'm home now and I thought it was just from recovery after being gone so long. I want to be pregnant, I pray about it! So I'm not exactly sure when to take a test I just don't want to get my hopes up. Ive been having unprotected sex for 6months, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Hello! My period is very irregular! Has been since about 8 years ago. I think it's related to my weight and it maybe hereditary but I'm not sure. Before August of last year the last time I saw an actual period was June 2008. But within the last year I lost 60 lbs and I saw my period twice, in August and in april. I haven't saw it since. Recently I've been having light cramps but no sign of a period. Not even spotting. Is it possible I could be pregnant????
Do All Women Expierience Morning Sickness?
Ive been havin cramps all day n i havent got my period...usually when i get cramps da period comes right away.Also ive been having alot of headaches in these past 3wks. . Im hopin i.could be pregnate.  What should i do?
Hi I am trying to figure out if I'm pregnant... I had unprotected sex on the eigth of aug my period was on the first of aug so idk if I was ovulating or not but I'm on a 23 day cycle I had some bad cramping about fice days after sex I have increased headaches... boobs have changed a bit.. I'm moody ...increased sex drive..am I pregnant??? Suggestions
I am now a week away from two months late on my period. I havent had one since july 16th. I took a test a week ago it was a very light negative. Um having major cramping lately n feel way blated but still no period any advice?
My period is 3 months late and my boyfriend came in me on the 26 of this month and im cramping so bad in my stomach its killing me i didnt take a pregnancy test yet because i think its to early,  but i feel all signs of being pregnant please tell me what i could do because the cramps are really painful.
I've actualy had kids an usualy new sraight away I was pregnant because I hve coil in never crossed my mind gonna take test tomarrow. Aaaaaah ready 4 nervous breakdown
Jeez I think I am pregnant no way! I've been pregnant and new straight away but because of coil when period was late never dawned on me kept thinking cramps was period comming but three weeks goin on. Aaaaaaarh! What my gonna do my older kids will kill me.  
Seriously nev thought I was pregnant because I have coil in but realy think I am nye gonna do test tomarrow wat my gonna do aaaaarh!
Hi my period was at the beginning of November and i had sex November 14th and it was protected but i have had cramps and my breasts have been sensitive but i have not began to bleed, is it possible i am pregnant?
you need to see a doctor...if anything...oneway of regulating if somehow your cycles get off track is birth control pills...i had to use that method for 6 months i would go months without a period and then i went to the doctor he put me on bc pills and six months later i stopped taking them under his instructions and bam everything was back on track...like clock work...also yes you could still be pregnant so once again go to the doctor and request a blood test, it's the most accurate way because it actually gives you an exact count of the hcg in your body...where as a urine test just says a simple yes or no hcg was detected...
Went in to hospital in the begining of november with very heavy bleeding ... was givin blood clotting pills and hornone pills to slow the bleeding it worked now its been a month since my now missed period and i keep getting negitive on my pregnacy tests ... what do i do ?
I had sex for the first time not too long ago, and we used a condom. After he came in one, he put on another one. Nothing happened to the condom, it didn't  break or anything. But today, like i usually do the day i get my period, i am cramping like crazy (this is kinda gross) and i have diarrhea. But no blood yet. My periods have never been on schedule. Am i pregnant? I have no other symptoms besides my boobs being a little sore. But they don't hurt that bad. Im not tired either. help please
I have had a tubal ligation 6 yrs ago with clips and they fell off inside so I then had it redone march of 2012 now im exactly 14 days late with major crippling cramping and no period im not usually regular which freaks me out all the time but iv never had cramps this bad wit no period now accompaning excrusiating back pain...I took a preg test 3 days ago and it was negative but I still have the back pain and cramps but no period...I spoted when I was due on the 17th of dec now jan of 13 and nothing.....I have endometriosi too so Idk wtf to think and help wud b great!!!!
Period due in five days I've been cramping all week, nauseus, constipated watery mouth unusually hungry, milky white discharge had sex every tthursday through
SUNDAY sometimes longer in Feb we are hoping to be pregnant
Ovulation test confirmed strangely that I ovulated twice this month gonna take the test next week
Hey everybody I have a situation I was on the depo shot the last one I had was in October an I ain't had a period since then well I have been cramping real bad for three days bad headaches an back pain an sore breasts an I have thick white oderless discharge an sorry to say this but hurts to have sex now can somebody help me out not sure wat to do if I should wait a lil longer to take a test or go see a doc if anybody can give me some advice please help me out
Hey I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 20 about to be 21 yes he out of school done with collage and have a job . But I'm still in school and have a job . But my period is 4 days late my nipples are sroce and I been cramping a lot . Could I be pregnrant ?
Ok so me and bf have sex alot without a condom. I usually start my period around the end of the month. Ive had cramps for only one day (three days ago) and my breasts (nipples) are sore since the cramping began. I have not had my period. I also experience nausea and fatigue. What does this mean? Could i be pregnant? Please help.
Hello im really concerned about my period cycles because I have just finished my last period 8 days ago and I suddenly have cramps and bad ones what does this mean please help?
me amd my boyfriend have bwwn having unprotected sex and he has came inside of me more then a handful of times, i took my morena out about amonth and a half ago and right after i did he started to ejaculate in me. i went to the hospital two days afyer the last time ge came in me blood test was.negitive was that too early? now mu boobs are tender and i have severe cramping like on my cervix kinda like a menstrual cramp but worse amd i havent started my period. im always hungry but im so confused. please help
I am exactly 3 weeks late, i took a test when i was 1 week late, and another a few days later, both were negative and im not sure if i should test again, my cycle is irregular but has never been this late, im 28-41 day cycles, and since january has been 28 days, on the dot, ive been cramping and light headed but thats normal before i start but its been like this since may 25th... should i do another test?
I'm 3 days late. My stomach feels harder and bloated. My breasts have been sore and heavier. My mood has changed and now I'm getting angry easier and more often. I've been hungry more often and eating a lot more than I used to. For the past couple weeks there has been a bunch more discharge since about a month ago. My last period (starting, ending) was August 9-August 13. I'm getting a Home Pregnancy test soon to clarify. Could I be pregnant???
Did you become pregnant??
nov4th my periods came 2 days early without any cramps like normally,nov5th it seemed normal but with very light pains for few hours and stopped, then two weeks later i started feeling stomach cramps, bloated,gassy,full all the time, pains on my abdominal area,tired,moody,ate too much pica but never struggle in toilet, drink too much water, uncomfortable when laying completely on my stomach,very sensitive breast and are heavy plus seem full, showing some green veins, now dec 6th my periods came late with light pains also but but very dark blood not heavy at all and  no clots like usually be when im on periods. please help whats going onpnov4th my periods came 2 days early without any cramps like normally,nov5th it seemed normal but with very light pains for few hours and stopped, then two weeks later i started feeling stomach cramps, bloated,gassy,full all the time, pains on my abdominal area,tired,moody,ate too much pica but never struggle in toilet, drink too much water, uncomfortable when laying completely on my stomach,very sensitive breast and are heavy plus seem full, showing some green veins, now dec 6th my periods came late with light pains also but but very dark blood not heavy at all and  no clots like usually be when im on periods. please help whats going on
I HAD MY PERIOD ABOUT A WEEK AGO, BUT COUPLE WEEKS BEFORE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND AFTER MY PERIOD WE DID AS WELL,

TODAY I FEEL EXTREMELY BLAH, AS IN HEADACHE, BODY ACHES, AND CRAMP LIKE FEELING. I JUST GOT OFF MY PERIOD SO I KNOW ITS NOT TIME FOR THAT ALREADY! SO, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.