Cramping but no period???
Hello!  I am really confused right now.  My period is either 6 or 8 days late (Feb. being a short month-my last period began Feb. 14..happy V-day to me haha) and the only period like symptoms I have is some light-medium cramping.  I have taken four HPTs and they all came out negative, but still no bleeding.  I have looked up the signs of early pregnancy, and I do exhibit some of the signs e.g. tender breasts, freg. urination, and fatigue.  My sister has recently moved in with us and I have heard that women can affect one anothers cycles, but could this have happened so soon (in only one cycles time) and so dramatically?  I have NEVER missed a period and the latest it has ever been is three days.  How long should I wait til I take action, and what action would that be??  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a complete loss and have no one I can go to for help.  Thanks in advance.
I was the same as you, period never came and I had cramping, but my cramping was much worse. But 5 days after i was late took a test and it was positive! I would say right now is plenty of enough time to take action. If there's a baby in there you want to get proper care as soon as you are able to. I would call the Dr. and let them know what's going on. They may say to wait another week to give you a blood test or come in right away. Mine have always brought me in the same day or next! Good luck to you!!
Please talk to me.
I did about 6days ago. and it was negative.
What should I do? Where you actually Pregnant???????
Thanks! What are some signs of early PG?
symptoms are different for everyone.  Some symptoms that i had when i was pg, was sore boobs, fatigue.  I didnt have symptoms, funny enough, until i was a week late for my period.  Its hard to say for sure because many early pregnancy symptoms mimic pms symptoms. i was 4 weeks 2 days pg when the morning sickness started and when my boobs got REAL tender.  My best advice is to take a home pregnancy test if you are worried..  Good luck!
I took a test about 6 days ago and it was negative. I usually don't hurt in my boobs either. This is new to me.
I have had the problem with my breast that I mentioned earlier and I have been a little tired. Some nausea in the early moring 3am to 6am, not much. Some nausea late at night. icthing around my waist. I have been alittle hungry but that is nothing unusual.
Thanks Girl! I have really enjoyed talking to you.  I will let you know how it turns out.
Thanks! I will be in touch!!!
I will get back on the net tomorrow so be looking for me. I will probably be under Women's Health.
I just wanted to tell you two that I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. It's hard enough TTC, and the the TTW and now this! I'm sending this little boogers baby dust to you both!

Anyone heard from Greenpixie today?
Thank you guys for asking about me. Doing good. Fixing to hit 9 wks, but enough about me........

I'm not sure about what to do. If I'm remembering right, you both tested this week? Forgive me if I have that wrong! Are you both sure of when you ovulated? The only reason I ask this is b/c I was taking the HCG shots. So I was doing the OPK's and when I got my surge I took the shot. Well that was on Feb 1. which would have meant that I O'd on the 3rd. Well there is some discrepancy in the date of my LMP vs what the baby is measuring.

I say all this to say that my OPK could have been off and I could have already O'd. Maybe you both O'd later than what you thought. When were you both officially due for AF? And have you ever had anything interfere or make it come later? What kind of HPT's are you using. Too many questions, I know, but I'm trying to think of what my RE may ask me, so I can maybe help you guys!
Sorry for your struggle.  Will they do a blood test next week?
Hi Sorry to impose but I am having a similar problem.

Heres my story:
Ok! It's me again! Now it is Mar. 22nd. My Af cycle is 28 to 30 days. So I should be getting my af like NOW. Because today is day 30. I am cramping like I am already on it. But I have been doing that for a couple of weeks now. I am very tender in my nipples and they are itching really bad. At night and early in the morning I have some bumps around the nipples. Some look like whiteheads. I know that is signs of AF and PG. Do you guys think I might be Pregnant? Please Help!!!! Do ya'll think I should test or wait a couple of days?
What does lmp mean?

Oh! Don't know when I o'ed but I usually start every 29 to 30 days like clock work.
sounds like your last menstral period started on or around Feb 22nd.  Have you taken a HPT?? (home pregnancy test).. If not, you should go for it!!

Good luck!!
Feb. 21st!

It was a long one too!
Now like my others. It was like it didn't want to stop. Then it did and I would start again. Then I stopped for almost two days and then I spotted again.
So you will make sure they do a blood test and confirm if you are not preggo b4 they put you on any medicine.  I am sorry you, Stephd, and Staci are going through this horrible wait.  I know how bad it is to want to find out one way or another.  Hang in there.
I am doing fine, anxious to go to my 1st appoinment next Friday.  I am 6 weeks today according to my lmp.  No m/s, I wish I have some :D
Here's some baby dust!
Dolly
Thank You! Can you help?

Heres my story:
Yeah, looks like I have a little basketball in there. This is my 6th pregnancy and I've always shown early, so I knew this one would be out there quick.

Let's look at it this way...I got a surge (same line color) for 4 days in a row. Go by the last day you had the surge line, and you still won't ovulate until 24-48hrs later. Which may put you on the 5th or 6th to have ovulated. Right now you would be 16/17 dpo and some women don't have enough HCG to be detected at that time. I'm trying to think of everything I can at this point. Have you tried a digital? I know they are expensive, but with this one I took a First Response and - , the next night I took a digital and it came up "Pregnant". I know the disappointment is awful. We were on a time schedule b/c I get cysts really bad, so every month I was on pins and needles. I'm praying for you.....I just don't know what else you can do at this point if the Dr. won't give you a blood test.