Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Cramps but No Period, Minor Pregnancy Risk

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I have had cramps for the past two days, but my period has not shown up. Some of the cramps are really sharp and more in my groin area than my stomach.  Today is the 30th day of my cycle, and I don't usually track it (never had a reason to) but it always comes around the same time each month, usually a couple days earlier each month. I got my last period on July 20th.  I have never missed a period since I got my first one when I was 10 years old. This doesn't usually happen either. I usually just get cramps then get my period that day. I have been under a lot of stress lately, and I will explain why. I know this is a long explanation, and I'm sorry, but I need to know if I could possibly be pregnant from the situation am I about to describe.

On the 31st of July I was involved sexually with a man. We did not have sex. He did not ejaculate, but there was pre-seminal fluid on his penis. (He had used the restroom earlier if that makes a difference.) I know he adjusted himself several times, so I'm no positive if he got pre-seminal fluid on his fingers, but I assume he did. I don't exactly what his hands touched, if anything, after adjusting himself, but he deep-fingered me twice.

The whole month since then I have been experiencing a variety of stomach pains - most of them probably stress-related because I have felt so worried/guilty, but as of 2 days ago I've been having what I thought were on-and-off menstrual cramps - some sharp some dull.

I have talked to two doctors about my risk of pregnancy in this situation, a therapist and a gynecologist, and both said I was not at much real risk for pregnancy. But now my period is late, even though I am experiencing PMS symptoms. And I've read all over the internet that PMS symptoms without a period is a sign of pregnancy.

Also, if my period is delayed do to stress, is there anything I can do to make it come?

Has anyone else ever had stress affect their period this way? Has anyone actually gotten pregnant this way? Has anyone ever had all these symptoms and NOT been pregnant? PLEASE PLEAS HELP.
PLEASE PLEASE help me. All I can do is cry.
Has anyone ever experienced this and not been pregnant?! Please respond.
I m going through the same thing. so I m equally scared as well. I request someone to help both of us.
well maybe you are. it could happen You never know.have  yu taken a test yet?? im irregular and i think im pregnant but test keep on comming back negative
I agree take a pregnancy test asap
This has happened to me with my boyfriend a lot of times but i never got pregnant you are just stressed and that is what is delaying your period. When this happened to me the first time my period was a week late. Just calm down and stop thinking about it.  if you want still take a test but i doubt that you are pregnant
Thank you
Yesterday I had a small amount of light brown/yellowish discharge with what looked like small flecks of blood in it. Then I took a bath to relax my muscles, after which I had strong menstrual-like cramps. This morning I again had a small amount of that light brown/yellowish discharge (no red flecks this time). Some very, very light cramping early this morning, but it's since subsided. Like I said, I do sometimes have brown discharge a day or two before my period. Do you think, considering this lighter color, this is more likely to be an infection? Or possibly the onset of my period? Or pregnancy (implantation or breakthrough bleeding)? I was just so happy when I saw the discharge this morning (gross I know), but now nothing else is happening, and I'm obsessing over the color of it.
I'm sorry I am directing my questions towards you and you might not know how to answer them, it's just that you've been the most helpful in this thread so far. In addition to the light brown/yellowish discharge this morning, I just had the tiniest bit of light pink discharge - it was very watery. I feel like I've read somewhere else that pink discharge is a sign of pregnancy. Is it?
I'm not sure of all the signs of pregnancy but if i were in your situation i would get a pap smear to make sure you don't have any infection and if not wait another week or two to  take a pregnancy test if your period hasn't came
I know that a lot of people don't follow up on these boards, but I just wanted to report that I DID just get my period!  

I just wanted to sincerely say THANK YOU to those who responded to me with constructive advice!