Decidual bleeding????
So I've received a little bit of hope while browsing through the net, it's called decidual bleeding.......
So heres where I'm at now........ I'm irregular between 35-45 days, not really a heavy bleeder with minimal cramps. My last period: May 7th-13th
Ovulation : May 28th- June 3rd
I had sex (mostly twice): May 24th, 27, 28, 29, 31, June 1, 3, 4 & 10th
I took a test June 9th BFN
My next period was due June 15th

The night of June 13th I started to have some cramping but I only found white discharge (mind you I haven't stopped having discharge since the june 2nd which is not normal for me). "Af" came bright & early june 14 along with cramping, it was a medium flow. Next day lighter flow (not shooting just lighter), it had remained bright red. Today my third day I started to have bad cramps so I took ibuprofen then I was fine for the day. Waiting to see how long this lasts but I'm worried now cause if this is my period it means that there's something wrong with me cause there's no way I can have all that sex & still not be pregnant. I get that people try for months but my family are fertile people I'd hate to be the unlucky one :(
My family is fertile as hell. I'm on my fifth month of trying. You only have a 20% chance of conceiving of you have sex when you ovulate. It *****.