Do you think I could be pregnant with 3 negative tests
I know it may seem a little silly asking this considering I've had two negative home pregnancy tests but I just need to get other people's opinion's. So my period is 12 days late. I was due for them on the 27th of feb and I'm still waiting! I did a test on the the 6th and I think 8th or 9th day and again today, all three tests were negative. But my period still isn't here. I didn't have any mentustal cramps up until the saturday morning which was the 10th day but it only lasted for not even 5 minutes early in the morning. So half way through the day I got nervous thinking my period was coming so I put in a tampon expecting when I took it out for there to be something but there was not a speck of blood. Yesterday I had maybe two minutes of period pain all together but still no period.. Which is very different cause As soon as I get period pain my periods usually arrive within a few hours. Also when I usually get period pain I'm rolling around on the bed in agony but it hasn't hurt nearly as much.
And then today, I've had mild period pain maybe twice for about 5 minutes each.

I'm alot more tired the usual but I'm not overally tired if that makes sence, I've just been going to bed alot earlier and getting up alot later.

I've also had alot of discharge, more so then normal. Like white and milky (sorry to be graphic) I'm not sure if this is a sign but thought I should throw it in.
My boobs only hurt to press around the sides but nothing overally painful.

I'm not sure if this are any signs relevant or if its even possible for a test to be wrong twice but I just don't know why else I wouldn't of had my period.

We did have unprotected sex, using the "pull out" method.

I've read that sometimes the HcG levels can't be read through urine. And to try once it gets to the two weeks late mark.

But I'm anxious. Do use think I'm pregnant? Should I go see a doctor if my periods still arnt here by 14 days late with negative tests?

I don't mind if I'm pregnant or not, but I'm not I'd just like to know where are my periods??

What do you think. Any advice would be great. Thankyou.
I would go and see a doctor.