Do you think im pregnant??
Ok so ive been worried that im pregnant for like almost a week now. ive been looking at ovulation calculators alot. Nd i keep gettin all these different results like Nov. 22-25 22-27 23-01. On all these different websites. But most of em say my ovulation day was the 25th. I had sex on the 26th At 2 in the morning w/o a condom for like 2 mins. Because i stopped him and just made him *** by giving him a handjob. Later that evening we had sex and the condom ripped but he wasnt really inside me. I took a morning after pill the next morning on the 27th. The next few days i felt pretty normal again i guess. Besides my boobs being sore which was a side effect and it usually happens befor my period starts. I've been getting clearish white discharge these past few days which is normal to me because my period is coming in about 4 or 5 days but today my discharge was light pink which could be implantation. Im so damn worried i cannot be pregnant right now. What do u think. Could it be side effects from the pill or what??
I doubt you are pregnant but the only way to tell is to test.
chances r slim hunny
I agree with mamabays. We can't tell you an exact answer only way to ease your mind is test.
Thanks for answering but what makes u think that? im not complaining at all im glad u think that. But im just curious
No ones gonna know if you are or not..take a test if You think you might be..
He didn't *** directly in you, you took the morning after pill, and you haven't missed your period yet, so it would be very hard to guess that you ARE pregnant, I too would say probably not.. Take a test to ease your mind, good luck